Secretary's Day

Story Info
Secretary's Day turns into a threesome after dinner.
1.6k words
4.05
112.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers

I sat in the chair and watched. I was naked, my cunt was sore and I just wanted to rest. I sat with my foot pulled up onto the seat of the chair, my chin resting on my knee. The window was cracked allowing a cool October wind to blow through our room. Only the night table lamp was on by the bed, casting shadows around the room. I pulled on my cigarette and watched my husband's ass rising up and down as he pumped his cock into our secretary. A slight breeze blew the curtain and caressed my sex and sweat moistened skin.

My blonde hair fell across my face as I heard Diane scream, "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder."

Bill grunted in return. I watched as he pumped faster, skin slapping skin as he did what she asked. I drank the rest of my beer, the condensation sliding down the can and dripping onto my chest. I was getting turned on again watching him fuck her. Her legs wrapped around his lower back, her pelvis thrusting into him faster and faster.

I walked up behind him, pressed the length of my naked body into the back of his naked body. My hips moved in rhythm with his as he pounded her. I pushed my hands around his hips, pressing my palms on the inside of her thighs, feeling her quivering as her hips bucked off the mattress.

My lips were brushing the back of Bill's ear, "Fuck her baby, fuck her." I said.

I looked at Diane's face; her head tilted back, eyes closed, Bill's hands squeezing both of her breasts. "Squeeze my tits harder!!" Diane commanded.

Bill did what she asked. I watched his hands push into her flesh. I felt him pumping harder, his ass muscles clenching as he plowed into her. I watched her face and listened to her scream, "I am cumming, ohhhhh, now, here I cum!!!!"

I shuddered as I felt Bill's final thrust into Diane as they both came. I lay on top of Bill, felt him trying to catch his breathe. Bill lay off to one side of Diane, I saw the red finger prints on Diane's breasts as they were rising and falling as Diane's heartbeat and breathing were trying to return to normal.

Bill rolled over and pushed me onto my back, kissed me hard as he spread my legs.

"Thank you, thank you for sharing with me." He murmured as he sucked my nipple into his mouth.

--------------------------

Bill and I had taken Diane, our secretary out to dinner. It was Secretary's Day. We had gone back to our house, which our office is also located in. Bill and I started as business partners, running a small law firm. After several years of working together, we ended up getting married. We are very open in our office, we talk about everything and Diane has been our secretary for years. Diane and I are also close friends.

Bill has wanted a threesome for a long time. The three of us have joked about it for a long time. That night, after several drinks at dinner and several more when we returned home, everyone was relaxed. We continued drinking, gave Diane the flower arrangement we had gotten her and a gift certificate to the spa for a day.

We were sitting on the couch, chatting when Bill kissed me and things rapidly heated up between us. Next thing I knew, Bill had pulled my clothes off and was eating me out on the couch. Diane just sat there, watching us. Diane quietly asked, "Do you need any help?"

Bill stood up and pulled Diane up off the couch. He was behind her, pulling her shirt up and cupping her breasts. I walked in front of her and kissed her hard on the mouth. She immediately cupped my breasts and lightly squeezed my nipples.

I pulled her mini-skirt off and peeled her panties down as Bill pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra. We worked in unison to get Diane completely naked.

Bill had talked about a threesome for a while, specifically about a threesome with Diane. I had never been with another woman. I had thought about it and I had kissed Diane on the mouth several times and we had grabbed playfully at each other.

I thought about this as Diane pushed her tongue into my mouth. I greedily sucked on her tongue as Bill pulled on her nipples and somehow managed to get his own clothes off. His cock was bumping against Diane's ass as he stood behind her. I ran my hands down Diane's lower back and cupped her ass with one hand and stroked Bill's cock with another.

"Let's go to the bedroom you two." Bill commanded.

I pushed Diane ahead of me, my hands resting on her ass watching her as she strolled to the bedroom. I could feel Bill's eyes on me, his fingers sliding down the crack of my ass and feeling the wetness already there, as he followed me to the bedroom.

Diane and I crawled onto the bed and started kissing again. Bill watched as we caressed and kissed. I licked down Diane's neck, sucked on her collarbone and let my tongue make a trail to her left breast. I circled her nipple with tiny kisses and traced the outline of her right breast with my fingers. As I sucked her nipple into my mouth and felt it harden against my tongue, I also felt the bed move as Bill pushed my thighs apart and lying on his back, began to lick and tongue fuck me as I sucked harder on Diane's nipples.

Diane moaned and I moaned as Bill lapped and sucked at my wetness. Diane pushed her breasts into my mouth as I ran my hands down her hips and across her thighs. She moaned louder as I spread her lips with my fingers, amazed how wet she was.

I had never touched another woman before. I wasn't quite sure what to do. I looked down at Bill as he continued to bring me closer to orgasm. He was watching the two of us from underneath me as Diane and I kissed and played with each other's breasts.

"I want to taste you Diane. Let me suck on your pussy." I was suddenly very turned on and I don't think I had ever been so curious about anything in my life except how Diane would taste at this very moment.

I pushed her back onto the bed, hurriedly trying to get my face into her wet pussy. I lay on my stomach on the bed, between her thighs, spreading her with my hands. Bill must have needed to change his vantage point, as I felt him move to a sitting position between my legs, watching over my shoulder.

I couldn't wait; I shoved my tongue into her, flicking my tongue, pulling her lips open. I wanted everything at once, to see her, taste her, smell her and feel her. I lapped more and more as the tangy, tart taste flooded my mouth. Her wetness covered my chin and nose and mouth.

I heard Bill utter a noise behind me as Diane began to move into my face. I did to Diane what I liked to have done to myself. I slid my fingers over her clit, between her lips and started first with one finger and then two fingers, my tongue licking everything in between. I felt my husband's cock sliding back and forth from my ass to my clit; I pushed back onto him, raising my ass off the bed. He grunted as he pushed his entire cock into me.

As Bill pumped my pussy, with every thrust he made my fingers slide into Diane deeper and my face bury into her pussy. Bill grabbed my hips, grunting with every thrust. I moaned as the head of his cock hit my sweet spot from behind. Diane wriggled under my face. Her scent, now in my nostrils and all over my hands - dripping off my chin. I felt my husband thrust hard into me, his thighs against my ass as I pushed back into him as hard as I could. I screamed into Diane's pussy as I felt her pussy clench my fingers and I listened to her scream as her orgasm brought her hips off the bed.

I lay my face on the inside of Diane's thigh. Listening to all three of us panting, the smell of sex and sweat heavy in the room. I felt Bill lay down on the other side of me. I rolled over onto his chest, kissed him passionately as I brought my orgasm drenched fingers which had been pushed up into Diane, between mine and my husband's lips. I licked my fingers and I felt Bill's tongue flicking against mine as we licked her off our fingers.

I felt Diane roll up to me and press her nakedness along my side. The hours seemed to blur together in a mass of hands, mouths, breasts, orgasms and positions. Finally in the very late hours of the morning, completely spent, Diane and I each lying on one side of Bill. His arms around us, we dozed on and off. The night air had cooled and we all decided we needed to get something to drink and get some blankets on.

All three of us got off the mattress to get something to drink. Diane started laughing and pointing to the bed. Bill and I turned and saw the mattress half off the bed, the fitted sheet had pulled off two of the corners, pillows and the comforter and the top sheet were strewn about the room. "Looks like someone has been having sex in this bed." Diane said as we all laughed.

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers