Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,198 Followers

Twice over the years I was hassled by the police who wanted to shut down my club but even without much effort on my part the case was dismissed. After all the state's lieutenant governor, the governor's wife, the mayor, the police commissioner's mistress, the district attorney, and countless other elected officials were frequent visitors to the club and often partook of the activities of the club so they had zero interest in having the club prosecuted, much less having it closed.

Financially I did very well. I kept twenty percent of my income and gave the rest to my benefactors, a team of seven female scientists who had created me and were reaping the rewards, both financial and frequent physical service. Even so, I had amassed a fortune well into the eight digits by the time I was twelve years old ... by the way, I still appeared outwardly to be the same twenty-five year old man as when I was first "born." And none of the other functions have diminished yet either ... my benefactors have discussed turning down the amount of each of my sperm loads to something more "normal" but they all profess to love the overload I deliver. Still one day they could cut it down to a half-pint, still more than a normal human male, and increase the number of fucks I could perform to 284, which would mean one every five minutes over a 24 hours period. I wonder if I could keep my artificial sanity after a few days of that pace ...?!? Who knows. Maybe one day they'll let me try it.

techsan
techsan
1,198 Followers
12