Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers

That's it baby, let me hear you squeal as they pump in and out of you, are you doing one or are you fucking both of them? Picture it Kate, that little ass of hers being stretched wide open by their big dicks, I know I shouldn't have noticed but I wanted to know if they were well endowed, is that so wrong? I guess most mothers cast a blind eye in that regard though, or do they?

No shame now honey, let me hear you scream, let me know that you're being stretched open. I've seen the videos on you're computer you little slut, always the same, a skinny girl who looks just like you getting double teamed by two big dicks. Most girls don't get off on porn, but you aren't like most girls, are you my skinny slut daughter?

I wonder if you have the guts to do it Janey? Can that tight little ass handle being fucked while you're pussy is being stretched too. Picture it Kate, imagine what you would see if you walked down there right now, both boys pumping her as she moans with each thrust. Then, the cum draining out of her after they shot it all inside her, just like in the videos.

Admit it, you always wanted to get fucked in the ass, the thought of feeling all that hot cum shooting inside you has always been your fantasy. What would it really feel like? And having two dicks pumping you at the same time and them loading you full of cum, c'mon Kate, picture it in your head. Just like in the videos, picture it slowly oozing out of your ass as both Matthew and Mark watch your ass and pussy gaping wide open in front of them.

Just the thought of watching it drip out of my ass and pussy is making me shake all over. The feeling of my clit being gently massaged shocks me from my sex induced stupor, somehow my fingers knew I couldn't take anymore teasing from those three whore down stairs, I need to cum too.

The moans and squeals from down stairs make it that much easier for my finger to get me closer to heaven. That's it pussy, keep me excited, keep me on the verge of going down stairs and fucking them too. I'm so close now, just a little more and I'll be floating in an orgasmic dream of my own making.

The sounds of foot steps coming up the stairs only heightens my climax as I feel the waves over power me, rub faster Kate or they'll catch you fingering yourself. Two more seconds and I'll be there, rub fingers and I promise you that you'll be rewarded too. I'll let you wrap around two big dicks and stroke all that sweet cum out of them, just don't let me down now.

The door knob is turning, sit up Kate or they'll catch you sitting in the kitchen with your legs spread fingering yourself. Or; do you want them to catch you? That's it legs, close tight as though nothing was going on.

"OH, you're still up." Matthew says as he walks through the door first.

They're dicks are still bulging in their gym shorts, fucking your sister wasn't enough for you, are you still hungry my two whore monger son's? I think the two of you have pretty much exhausted yourselves for today though, tomorrow is my turn and I think you know it too.

A much as I can feel your eyes on my body, you can feel my eyes staring at those gorgeous dicks that are now fully erect. That's it boys, let me see what you have for me, tease me with your dicks sticking straight out at me. Too bad there's no more cum left in your balls or I'd suck it right of you now.

That's it legs, spread yourself just a little to let them know you're interested too. Instantly, I see they're eyes focus on my legs opening for them, not too wide though, keep them curious as to what is between those long legs of your's Kate. This is so exciting, just like all the Gothic novels I read, if this is so wrong, then why am I so excited.

"Where's your sister?" I ask softly.

"Recovering." Mark answers with the confidence of someone much older than his years.

I can just imagine from what, the two hard cocks staring at me tell me all I need to know. Keep in control Kate, tomorrow will be your turn to be fucked, these two male sluts won't settle for just a little tease of opening your legs, they'll want to stretch you wide open. I wonder if they'll be ready though, that little whore might have worn them out for a few days.

"I better check on her." Is all I can think to say as I get up and head toward the door.

Hesitating for a second before opening the door, I turn and take one more look at the two male models standing in my kitchen. The short gym shorts accented with the enormous bulge in each one, nearly brings me to my knees as I feel my legs begin to buckle. Am I dreaming? Is this really happening to me?

Is he really doing this in front of me, all I can do is watch as Mark slowly slides his shorts down his legs, his dick springs free of it's captor and my eyes feast on every inch of his naked body. The gorgeous organ sticking straight out at me takes my breath away as I try to compose myself. Just the thought of it sliding in and out of me is making me wet again.

Matthew follow his brothers lead and now both of them are standing naked in front of me. I don't care what society thinks, if you ask any woman if she would trade places with me right now, they'd be liars if they said they wouldn't. Incest is only wrong if it's forced, God knows that's not the case here, isn't it better than going out and getting a disease?

That's it boys, slide your hands up and down your dicks, make believe you're pumping me and not your hand. Can they cum again? I know they're like rabbits at this age but there has to be a limit, right? Watching them stroking themselves in front of me is so wrong and yet I can't move, they could take me right now if they wanted too.

"Save it for tomorrow." I say as I start walking downstairs.

It's all I can do not to collapse as I hold onto the railing, my legs are like jelly as I walk into the family room. The light from the gas fireplace makes for a surreal atmosphere, the sound of the wind and howling makes my Gothic imagination all the more intense. To think that an orgy of wild sex just happened a few minutes ago, keeps my head spinning all the more.

"I knew you would come down." I hear her voice say.

Focusing my eyes, I see her silhouetted on the futon across the room, her outline clearly tells me she's naked. No more pretending now, the four of us are now clearly going down a road most people would never dream of, I wonder though, how many think about it as a fantasy as they get themselves off at night. Fathers dreaming about their teenage daughter's while their wives are dreaming about their son's. Is it that far fetched, am I wrong or maybe we're not so different after all.

"I'm still shaking, have you ever has an orgasm that just kept going? Between both of them inside me at the same time, and rubbing myself, I just kept cumming. It was incredible what they did to me, I don't think I could ever settle for being with one guy again.You have to try it, you'll never be the same after they get done fucking you." She says to me.

Sitting down, I reach over and turn the lamp on low, no sense blinding us, the truth is I want to see her naked body. Will she be covered in cum or did they shoot it all inside her? Just the thought of what I'm going to see is driving me wild again.

"OH baby." Is all I can say as my eyes feast on her body.

She knows what I'm going through too, she spreads her legs and lifts up showing me her still swollen asshole. No inhibitions either as she shows me what Mark and Matthew did to her. Her vagina still oozing thick white globs of cum from her brothers, how many mother's could sit here like I'm doing and not get excited. They'd probably go upstairs and rape their husbands, that would be poetic justice for a change, wouldn't it.

"You have to let them do you too." She moans as she fingers the last of the white cream out of her lips.

It takes all my will power not to bend my head and feast on her cum filled slit, I don't know why but the urge to taste her is driving me wild with desire. The ultimate menu, cum and pussy juice combined in one tight little box, my daughter's box at that.

Day 2

W‏as I dreaming last night? Did it all really happen or was it just a wishful dream on my part, desperately trying to ease my frustrations. Now; I'm wondering myself if it all really happened. It had too, life can't be so mean as to tease me this cruelly, it just had to happen as I remember it. Please God, don't let me suffer like this anymore, please let it be real.

My nightshirt lying on the floor tells me it wasn't a dream, I remember taking it off and walking through the house naked. Daring anyone to catch me, feeling so totally free for the first time that I can remember, no pent up fears or phobias to hold me back. The shy little librarian finally free to express her passions.

The throbbing between my legs, tells me just how a live I really am right now. I can't wait to see what today brings, let alone tonight. Somehow, I think the best sex is at night, just enough light to put mystery into the act and yet enough to watch it all unfold.

That's right mirror, show me what they'll see when they're fucking me, tall and thin like Janey. Not bad Katie, forty-one and still hot, the funny thing is how I can let myself free with my own children and not with anyone else. I've yearned for a lover so long now, and yet here I am standing in front of the mirror ready to take my own son's as my lover or should I say lover's.

Picture it Katie, both of them shooting all over you, just like in the videos. All that thick white cream pumping out of those two rock hard cocks, pumping in you or on you, that's going to be the hardest decision to do first. Don't worry pussy, you'll have your share too, I promise you.

I always knew this day would come, deep down inside I just knew it. Letting Janey tease them and watching for their shorts to bulge was way of keeping my sanity. I just knew that once they started taking her, they'd wouldn't settle for just one, they'd want both of us. Am I perverted by by my desires? Doesn't all that I learned from the Ancient Greek philosophers and their coded references to the virtues of mother's taking their son's as lovers, justify my logic.

What woman could resist the sight of Mark and Matthew standing in front of her with their male organs fully erect? Am I to be denied what every other woman would surely not be able to resist. It's been too long for me not to open my legs and receive each thrust of those two gorgeous cocks as they explode inside me. Bathing my inside with their sticky cream, I can see myself moaning as they fuck me over and over again.

That's it pussy, don't let me change my mind, keep me so excited that I'll be in agony until they finally start fucking you. No more dildo's to stretch you wide open, and no more staring at the clock wondering if they're jerking off tonight. It's your turn Kate, time to be freed from prison. I don't care if I am their mother, my lust is driving me way beyond what any moral qualms might arise later, it has to be this way for me to survive.

It's been too long without sex since Jack died, he was the only one I really trusted. He said how he knew I had a furnace burning deep inside me just waiting for the right guy too come along. Lucky for him, he found a virgin who had desires that would make most married women blush, all my reading merely primed me for all the sex that I craved secretly.

With Jack, I didn't have to keep it a secret anymore, he couldn't believe how such a shy mousey girl could have such a erotic side to her. I wanted to try everything, nothing was taboo, he was the one who resisted sometimes when I couldn't control my urges anymore. Blowjobs and anal sex along with role play were the subsistence for my desires, being able to shed my outer self when the bedroom door closed was freedom for me.

Erotic or dark side, I'm not sure but what I do know is that I've been without it for too long. The pain between my legs is becoming intolerable, my fingers and didlos aren't satisfying it's relentless hunger for more, it wants what every man has...thick white globs of cum shot deep inside of me. That's what I really crave right now, thicks globs of cum shooting into my mouth, that taste has been too long absent from my diet.

Matthew and Mark can take me as many times as they desire, I'll become the slut that they watch in the videos. They have no idea what waits for them, every teenage boy's dream realized, a pussy and ass that is insatiable. The thought of two dicks pumping in and out of me has always been my most deepest desire, I tried so many times to talk Jack into doing a threesome with his brother, it turns out that he was the shy one when it came to sex. I was the whore who just couldn't get enough, that's all going to change now, and with my son's too, the ultimate taboo.

OH My, I've forgotten about Janey, without her none of this would be possible. It's like I've all ready assumed the role I've so desperately been seeking for so long. She is the other actress in our little play, just think of the possibilities with two ravenous sluts released at the same time. The thought of watching her split wide open with two big dicks is making my head spin, calm down Kate, one thing at a time.

Admit it , last night when she spread herself wide open, and you watched all that cum dripping out of her, you really wanted to put your lips on her and suck it all out of her. Admit it, you know it's true, what else would you do? Sucking another woman's pussy is what you want too, an orgy that never ends, that's always been you're fantasy. Well; now you have it, and it's in your own house, safely hidden away from prying eyes and those who would judge you.

Look at the image in the mirror, is that the body of a forty-one year old? Without my long skirt and bland sweater, I really do have the body of a whore. If only all those men that look right past me could see me now. I'm sure they're dicks would be begging to be sucked by this mousey librarian.

The long legs and perky little tits make you look more like Janey's sister than her mother.

Wouldn't that be a family to want to meet one day. It must happen, it just can't be me that's fallen into this trap of sensual lust. Other families, I'm sure practice their own version family fun without anyone ever realizing what is really happening behind those neatly trimmed suburban homes. God, I'm getting myself worked up, I know I won't stop until they fuck me into a blind orgasmic stupor.

"Mom." I hear Janey say as she softly knocks on the door.

What do I do, put on my robe or do I dare...let her see me naked. I saw her last night, and with cum draining out of her too. God, I'm so excited right now, I can feel myself on the verge of an orgasm without even touching myself. Do it Katie, do it, let her see you naked, the little slut thinks she's the only pussy in this house, show her who you really are right now.

"Come in baby." I say just loud enough for her to hear me.

That's it Janey, stare at your competition, know that little pussy of your's isn't the only one that needs attention. I maybe twice your age but I think I'm in pretty good shape too, at least the mirror tells me. Not bad Kate, I hear my pussy tell me as I feel myself being examined by my own daughter.

Feeling her eyes going up and down my body, just makes me tremble with uncontrollable desire. Just knowing that I'll be fucked over and over again has me in a state of near panic, I don't care anymore if they are my son's either. All I know is that I'm too horny to stop, even if I wanted too, I can't.

"You're gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous." She says as her head looks up and down my body.

I can feel the fluids running down my thighs as I stand there paralyzed with lust and fear. Can she tell how turned on I am? I wonder, does she know how much I wanted to suck all that cum out of her last night. Would she do it to me? I hope so, I really do.

"Look at us." She says as she pulls her shirt off and we both stand naked in front of each other.

How can I compete with what's in front of me? Will the boys be turned off after fucking her and then looking at me? All my fears are coming back as I tremble in front of my own daughter. Can I go through with this now?

"We look like sisters, fitting isn't it, two sisters fucking they're brothers. Well, since you gave Mark a blowjob last week, I had to up the ante, now it's your turn to fuck them." She says.

I forgot about the blowjob last week, I haven't been able to think of anything else since finding out that they are all fucking. As soon as they come in, it's my turn to get filled with cum.

*

"I'm not sure I can do it." Matt says to me.

"Do what?" I ask as I shovel another mound of snow forward.

"You know... with Mom." He replies.

My dick is all ready getting hard just thinking about her, just the thought of having her pussy slide down my dick is driving me crazy. How can I ever look at her the same after what she did the other night? She sucked my dick so hard, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Not many guys can say they watched their mother give them a blowjob, if only they knew what they were missing, I bet incest wouldn't be such a big deal anymore.

Do I tell him what happened Thursday night? We're all ready fucking Janey, how many more taboo's can we break anyway? Christ, I feel like my dick is going to explode just thinking of what's in the house waiting for us.

"I didn't tell you before but I might as well tell you now." I say.

"Tell me what?" He asks me excitedly.

"Last Thursday night, I was working out and she came downstairs in a skin tight T shirt that barely covered her ass. It was so tight, her nipples were sticking straight out, my dick got so hard I thought I was going to pop right there in front of her." I tell him.

Might as well tell him everything now, what's the point of holding back now. I can see in his eyes that he knows that there is more to come to my story. I'm getting so hot just thinking about it again.

"And." He says softly.

"I couldn't believe it when she started walking the room, taunting with those long legs in those grey stockings. The look on her face was just like yesterday when she was teasing us with Janey's blouse, her eyes were glazed over the same way.. It was like she was in a trance or something, except she did everything to make sure I kept my eyes glued to her." I say.

Just thinking about it again has my dick rock hard, I can tell Matt is wound up too. After I finish telling him what happened, he won't have any seconds thoughts about fucking her now. Both sluts are going to get screwed as soon as we go in, I can feel myself on the verge of cumming right now.

"Keep going." Matt implores me.

"She just kept teasing me, bending over just enough so it would drive me wild. Those long legs and that tight little ass just kept torturing me as I couldn't take my eyes off of them." I say reliving it all over again.

What I'm going to do is walk in that house and fuck that skinny slut as soon as I see her. She asked for this, and now she's goanna get it. The throbbing that my dick is feeling is killing me, both whores are going to pay for making me so horny.

"I couldn't take it anymore, she knew what she was doing and was enjoying every minute of it. Finally, I just slid my shorts down and let her have a good look at what she did to me. My dick was begging me to jerk off, and I was just goanna do it too, when..." Now it's my turn to tease him a little as I pause and wait him to beg me to finish.

"When what, finish it, please." He begs me.

"She walked over to me and got down on her knees, she wrapped her lips around my dick and started sucking me so hard, I thought I was goanna pass out. Between playing with my balls and rubbing my thighs, she had me shooting in only a minute or two. The best part though was watching her open her mouth and show me all the cum I shot into her. She's incredible, she knew exactly how make me cum in just a minute or two, Janey is good but Mom knows how to really give a blowjob. She's unbelievable, I don't know about you but I'm going in and I'm going to fuck her right now, you can watch or fuck Janey again." I say finishing my story.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers