Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

"What the hell is going on? Are they both in heat?" Matt asks.

"Does it matter." Is all I say as I lay the shovel down.

*

I can hear them moaning, and as much as I try not too, I'm being slowly pulled toward the orgy that conflicts my conscience. Fucking my sister is one thing, but now I'm faced with a dilemma, do I fuck my mother or try and ignore what is going on just down the hall.

Part of me wants to draw the line at just fucking Janey, it's one thing to screw your sister but a whole different story when it comes to your mother. I can feel my will power weakening as I hear Katie moaning, that's it, call her Katie and make it like she's not really Mom getting fucked right now. That's what Mark said he does, substitute Katie for Mom, I can feel myself yielding now. Why fight it, you know you're going to fuck her sooner or later, get it over with so you won't torture yourself anymore.

Scanning pictures of girls being fucked by two dicks at the same time, I love looking at their little ass's and pussy's being stretched wide open. When Janey slid her ass down my cock yesterday, all I could think of what it would look like to actually see it close up. For what ever reason, looking at a girl's asshole stretched wide open just excites me more than anything else.

Do I jerk off or do I go in and join them? I know I'm going to do it sooner or later but a part of me is still grappling with the idea of sliding my dick in my own mother. As exciting and taboo that it is, I'm still bothered by the the idea of fucking her. I have to admit it though, she is hot looking when she has those thigh highs on.

All it would take is just a few strokes and I could get off, do I waste it here or walk in and join them. It's like I'm paralyzed, part of me wants to go and another part is afraid. The moaning is drawing me inch by inch closer to what I know I'm going to do anyway. Why fight it, go in and fuck both of them, you know you're going to do it anyway, my dick keeps telling me.

"Why look at pictures when you can look at the real thing." Janey says as she and Mark climb on his bed.

Without hesitation, she straddles him and lowers herself onto his cock, all I can see is that tight little ass gliding up and down as her pussy gets stretched right in front of me. She's right, this is better than a picture, all I'd have to do is just a few strokes and I know I'll cum.

I don't know why but the sight of Mark's cock glistening with Janey's pussy juice has me hypnotized. She must be so wet, I loved eating her out the other day after Mark shot his load in her, between her being soaked and his cum...it tasted fantastic. Maybe, she'll let me do it again.

All of a sudden, I feel the finger nails going down my arms and back, it's Mom or is it Katie? I can't take my eyes off Janey's pussy and yet...I want to see who is rubbing my shoulders. I know it's Mom but that fear is still there, suppose she turns me off? Then what do I do?

My whole body is tingling as I sense her standing next to me, I can tell she's naked, my peripheral vision is at war with my eyes as to which should be the primary focus. Janey spreads her ass wide open as my eyes struggle to come to grips with what is going on, her pussy and asshole staring directly at me.

"Mark filled my pussy with cum, and I'm trying not to let it drip out. Any suggestions?" She asks me.

Watching my her walk across the room naked for the first time, the thing that keeps coming into my head is how much her and Janey are built alike. She has to be at least forty, and yet she's so fucking hot. It's like I'm in a trance as I watch her kneel on my bed and spread her ass wide open, that luscious pussy just begging me to come and take it.

I can feel my will power fading as she lays on my bed and spreads herself wide open for me. Those long beautiful legs and that gorgeous pussy laying on my bed, I can feel myself getting up and walking to the only thing I can see clearly...thick white globs of cum oozing out of her slit.

"Come on baby, lap it all up, let me see you eat my pussy." She says as my mouth starts sucking on her cum drenched hole.

"You can suck me too." Janey moans as Marks starts fucking her faster.

Where do I begin, I don't know why but I just love the taste of cum and pussy juice mixed together. I know Mark won't do it, I guess most guys won't either but I love it. The taste and smell combined with the moaning is heaven for me, the more the better as my tongue laps it up like a kitten with a saucer of milk.

Now, I'm finally into it, I lift her ass up it the air so that her pussy is wide open as my mouth continues to suck it dry. Her moaning only adds to my fire, I love sucking pussy and wonder what's it like to lick that other tight hole under her slit. I've seen the girls do it in the videos when two girls are with one guy but always wondered what it would taste like.

"Don't stop." She moans as I lap her twat.

Licking her like a dog with my tongue, I slowly keep extending my range until I finally feel my tongue licking her tight little asshole. She quivers as I probe her other hole, the low moaning tells me how much she's enjoying it. It's not what I thought, I was afraid it would be disgusting but it tastes a lot like her pussy. I guess it should considering how much she's leaking out of her.

"I can't take it anymore, you have to fuck me, ass or pussy...I don't care, just do it." She begs me.

I know I won't last long, but feeling my dick sliding into her pussy is like being in heaven. Sloppy seconds for some reason doesn't bother me, it's too late now anyway, my dick wouldn't let me stop even if I wanted too. Feeling her nails running up and down my back sends shivers through me, I'm lost in my mother's pussy and liking it too.

Mark can fuck Katie all he wants, I'm fucking Mom and enjoying it. She senses it too, Mark and I are just different in so many ways and I guess this is one more added to the list. I don't care either, this is the best sex I think I'll ever have.

"Fuck me Matthew, aren't you lucky you have such a hot mother, I bet your friends mother's don't fuck them like this." She whispers in my ear as I begin to shoot inside her.

Feeling my cock pumping all my cream into her, I realize that this is just the beginning. What more could a kid ask for, a hot sister and mother who are insatiable, am I dreaming?

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
CplBlogginsCplBlogginsover 6 years ago
Hot

Love the perspective. Needs a little editing. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

I liked the story, and having four points of view telling the story was good. It was a little hard to figure out who was thinking what. I missed the single asterisk between sections several times. I would suggest placing several (* * * *) centered between the paragraphs, or putting the name of the person whose voice was doing the thinking/talking.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Cleans House Kitchen accident has unexpected results.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories