Secrets...

Story Info
An affair.
1.1k words
2.85
53.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm morning in June when I met Andy. It wasn't a traditional meeting. I was texting a friend that morning when I was politely informed I had the wrong number. I was embarrassed and apologized for my error. He was kind and said it was okay. My curiosity got the better of me. Never did I think that an innocent mistake like misdialing a wrong number through text would lead to an affair.

My name is Courtney. I am a married woman in my early 30's. While I am not a skinny little model, I do not consider myself unattractive. Andy is a very attractive man in his mid-20's. He is also married. We texted back and forth for a few days. Not only was I curious about who he was but I found myself entertaining the idea of meeting this wonderful stranger that filled the few short days I had known him with laughter and feelings of excitement.

He finally talked me into it. We met in a partially lit parking lot. I admit, I was terrified! The moment I parked my vehicle I asked myself "What are you doing?!" This guy could've killed me! I didn't care the moment he approached my passenger door. I let him in and we talked for a couple of hours. He had such and amazingly sexy smile! I wanted to kiss him so bad. I laughed inside thinking there is no way this guy would want me to kiss him. I was older and he was younger and so irresistibly handsome! We parted ways and we continued to text each other.

He admitted he wanted to do more than just talk. I blushed and admitted I too found it hard to just sit and talk. A couple of days passed and we decided to meet again. We met at a house that belongs to a relative. It was dark and almost empty of furniture since they were currently moving out. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but I knew what I wanted to happen. We stood in the dark for a minute and I finally reached for his shirt and pulled him to me. A bold move on my end but he chuckled and leaned down to kiss me. His lips were so soft against mine. I felt heat rise up inside me. He moved down to kiss my neck and I lost all control. He proceeded to undress me. I was trembling with nervousness and excitement. I could feel my body reacting to his touch in ways that it never reacted to anyone. Not even my husband.

He kissed down my neck to my chest. He sucked and nibbled on my breasts. He was so amazing! I hadn't been touched like that in a while. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to do this. He whispered, "I'm sure are you?... Once we do, we can't take it back" all while kissing my neck and breasts. I led him over to a spot on the floor. I knew we didn't have much time. I got on my hands and knees and he knelt down behind me. I felt his legs brush mine as he moved closer. Every touch was like electricity through my body. I couldn't stand it any longer. I wanted to feel his hard cock deep inside me! I felt him touch my pussy with his fingers. I felt heat rise up in my cheeks. He had me dripping wet. Then he placed the tip of his cock at my vaginal opening. He asked if I was okay. I said yes and then he slowly pushed his hard cock deep inside me. It was everything and more than I thought it would be.

He started out slowly thrusting his cock in and out of my wet pussy. After a couple of minutes he started to thrust a little harder and faster. He had my pussy throbbing and my body trembling with one orgasm after another. It was amazing! Never had I felt like that with the only other man I had ever slept with. He had me aching for our next encounter.

I couple of nights later I snuck Andy into my house while the kids were gone and after my husband went to work. I was so nervous! I couldn't believe I was about to make love to another man in the same bed I shared with my husband.

He parked down the road. I had him come up the alley and through the back door so my neighbors wouldn't see. We ran upstairs where I quickly undressed. He was just standing there. I knew he was nervous being in another man's room with his wife. I grabbed him by the hand and led him to the bed. I kissed him and could feel him begin to relax immediately. His lips felt so good against mine. I was instantly wet!

I laid on the bed and he crawled in next to me. He ran his hands over my breasts while he kissed me. Then I felt his hand slide down my stomach and in between my legs. His fingers lightly rubbed my clit that was throbbing with excitement. He whispered, "Mmm you're so wet!" It felt so good! He then stood up and had me move my head to the edge of the bed.

He positioned himself in front of my face and I took his cock in one hand and swirled my tongue around the tip. I ran my tongue up and down his rock hard shaft. Then I took him deep inside my throat. He let out a moan and pushed deeper. He then pulled back and slowly pushed his cock deep again.

He pushed two fingers into my wet pussy while he fucked my throat. He was thrusting gently in and out at the same rhythm that he was thrusting his fingers in and out of me. I then felt his fingers curl upward and felt this amazing pressure building inside me. I started off gentle at first but the more I moaned the harder he got. Suddenly I lost it and I squirted all over his hand. It was the most amazing feeling in the world!

He crawled back into my bed after making me soak the bed sheets. I grabbed his cock and started sucking the tip and working my hand up and down his shaft. I tightened him lips and took him deep and then all the way back up to the tip. I did this over and over and a little deeper and harder each time. He moaned and started to shake. I knew he was about to cum. So I stopped towards the tip and stroked his cock for a few seconds. He filled my mouth wish his hot cum. I swallowed and sucked him dry.

We got dressed and laid in each other's arms for a while. I could hear his heart pounding under my ear. I hoped I would see this man again. Never had anyone made me feel the way he had. He was perfect in every way.