Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becky was a little mad that he had come inside her so quickly and she didn't get a chance to come. She told me I had to suck his come out of her pussy so she didn't get pregnant. I couldn't believe she would ask me to do such a nasty thing but Rob said he wanted to see that too. Rob grabbed my head and forced it down to Becky's pussy and I didn't have a choice JJ. They both made me do it!"

Pam was starting to zone out and I leaned forward and kissed her softly and gently. My cock was screaming to get loose and I knew Pam could feel it under her ass. "Go ahead Pam, tell me more."

"I tasted Rob's cum and sucked on Becky's pussy really hard to try and get all of it out. Becky had me put my fingers in her pussy to get the rest and I swallowed all of his cum. She made me keep sucking on her pussy and eventually Becky had an orgasm. After that Rob grabbed my head and spun me around and told me to clean his cock off as well. Oh JJ he made me do it! I had to lick it up and down and then he put it in my mouth and forced me to suck him. He was smaller than the rubber penis so it wasn't very hard to do but, but I didn't want to and started to cry. Becky was coaxing me on telling me how good a job I was doing and that I was a 'natural'. I didn't know what she meant but I kept sucking. Soon Rob was hard again and he said he wanted to fuck me next. I started screaming and Becky said that he was never to even think about doing that or she would cut his balls off. She was really mad and I could see Rob was a little scared of her. She said Rob could fuck her and I would suck his cock after but that was it."

I could tell this was really taking a lot out of Pam and told her we could stop if she wanted.

"No JJ, you need to know all the nasty things I have done. After, after that Becky had Rob lie down and she got on top of him, I could see his cock going in and out of her pussy. Rob was playing with her tits and pinching her nipples. It must have hurt Becky because she was really moaning. I watched them for a long time and Rob looked over at me and said it wouldn't be long now and I could suck his cock clean again. Becky laughed at that and then she and Rob both came together. I knew what I was supposed to do so as soon as Becky got off Rob I started to suck his cock and lick him clean. Then Becky made me lie down on the bed and she put her pussy on my face and made me suck out Rob's cum again."

Pam was quiet for several minutes but she was determined to continue with her secret story.

"Becky asked Rob if he had ever watched a girl please herself with a dildo and he said no. Becky said it was his lucky day as I was an expert at it. I knew I should have got up and left but Becky was my only friend and I didn't want to lose her. Both her and Rob undressed me and Becky let Rob play with my breasts and suck on them while she went and got her mom's rubber penis. He touched my pussy too and put his fingers in me but I didn't tell Becky cause I knew she would be mad. Then they watched as I fucked myself with the dildo, they both played with my breasts and pinched my nipples. I closed my eyes and focused on coming as soon as possible so I could leave. When I came it was a big one and I yelled out loud. Becky said she was really proud of me told Rob he had to clean me up to even the score. Rob got between my legs and started to suck on my pussy and before long I was getting excited again. Becky stopped him and said she wanted to be the one to make me come. Rob said this was like a dream come true and pinched my nipples really hard while Becky was sucking on me. Rob got up close to my face and made me suck his cock again, he really liked to push it in all the way and watch my eyes. Eventually I was coming again in Becky's mouth and Rob said he was close too. He asked Becky if it was okay for him to deep-throat me and she agreed. The next thing I knew Rob had his hands on each side of my face and was fucking it like he did to Becky's pussy, really hard and really fast."

Pam hesitated again. "Oh JJ he came in my mouth and I had to swallow all his come!"

JJ was overwhelmed with the dirty nasty secrets Pam was sharing with him. He could picture the whole scenario and didn't know whether to be ashamed of his arousal or excited by it.

"Was that the only time this happened?" JJ asked.

JJ could see Pam debating on whether to tell him more. "JJ, that was the first of many times. Rob and Becky became boyfriend/girlfriend and everyday he would pick me up at my house in his truck and drive me to Becky's house and then take us to school. If my mom had left for work he would make me suck his cock in his truck right in our driveway and if she was still home then I would have to suck him on the way to Becky's. I would always have to tell Becky all about it on the ride to school, how long it took me to make him cum, how much he had cum and she would tell me how proud she was of me. Sometimes Becky would finger my pussy while I was telling her how I sucked off Rob and if I didn't come before we got to school she would keep doing it in the school parking lot until I did."

"What else did Becky and Rob make you do?" From the look on Pam's face I knew that there were more secrets and I was excited to hear them all.

"Rob was really pressuring Becky to let him fuck me every time we were all naked in her bedroom. Finally Becky said he could fuck my ass but only if she could do the same to him. I was really scared and looking at Rob I could see he was too but I guess he wasn't as scared as me because he said yes. Becky had some kind of lotion that she put on her fingers and in my ass, she took a long time getting me ready and Rob was getting mad. When Rob did put his cock in my ass it didn't feel any different than Becky's fingers and only hurt a bit. He fucked me for a long time and of course after Rob came he wanted me to suck his cock clean, I said no but Becky forced my head down and I didn't have a choice."

Pam was breathing really hard now, my fingers and her story had brought her to the brink and I could feel her come as she clamped down and let out several sensual moans.

"That's it come for me Pam, come on my fingers you nasty slut. You like telling me all your secrets don't you?"

"Oh JJ, oh that feels so good, you're making me come so hard." Pam's body was shaking and shivering through her climax and the after glow of her skin looked so good on her.

I was curious if Becky ever did fuck Rob's ass and had to ask. "So what about Rob, did Becky really fuck his ass?"

"Rob wasn't going to go along with it until Becky said he could fuck my mouth while she pushed the dildo in his ass. She had Rob get on all fours on the bed and had me crawl under him so I could suck his cock and he could suck on my pussy. When I got him really excited I watched as Becky slid the dildo in and out of his ass. I was very excited from him sucking on my pussy and came the same time he did. This time he came twice as much as he ever had before so he must have liked getting his ass fucked." At this Pam let out a little laugh and I could tell she was getting more comfortable sharing her secrets with me.

"And through all this you stayed a virgin? I'm amazed!" said JJ. "So where are Rob and Becky now?"

"Well, it turns out Rob was a drug dealer and got caught by the cops with a ton of cocaine and is in jail for a long time. I guess he is getting his ass fucked lots now." Pam laughed. "Becky is in college and she calls me once in a while and tells me all about the guys she is fucking and that she really misses me and my pussy."

Pam is reflecting and I can see she really does have strong feelings for Becky. "You know I love Becky because she made sure I stayed a virgin, even though we did so many other things."

"Pam, do you want me to be the first man to make love to you?" I was going to say fuck but for her first time I was trying to be a little sensitive.

"Really? After all the nasty things I did you still want to make love to me? I haven't even told you the rest of my secrets."

"Yes I do you nasty little girl, now undress me so we can get started."

I lifted Pam up off my lap and we stood face to face while she undid the buttons on my shirt. I pushed her shoulders down and she was kneeling in front of me as she undid my belt and lowered the zipper on my pants. She pulled my pants and jockey shorts down in one motion and my hard cock sprang out almost hitting her in the face.

"Oh JJ, your cock is so beautiful and wow you are much bigger than my rubber one and especially Rob."

I could see Pam was straining at not touching me and waiting for me to give her some directions.

"Show me Pam, show me how much of my cock you can take in your mouth. Suck me like it is the last cock you will ever get to touch in your whole life. I want you to make love to my cock with your mouth."

"I will JJ, I hope I can do it right." And with that Pam reached forward and held my cock in her hand, examining it, then licking it from my balls to the tip of my cock. Again and again she slid up and down my cock making it all wet, a small amount of pre-cum was leaking out of the tip and Pam licked it up with a satisfying moan.

Pam was right she really doesn't have a gag reflex and she proved it time and again as she sucked my large thick cock down to the base, stopping to lick my balls. Pam gave me the blow job of my life and I could have easily come in her mouth but I promised her more.

"Pam, I want you to be my fuck-toy and slut. Will you do that? I am going to do all kinds of nasty things to you just like in your secrets."

Pam didn't know it but she was definitely a closet submissive just waiting to come out. Her whole demeanor radiated it and JJ could feel it envelope him. He felt powerful and at the same time his sexual needs were driving him to use her and abuse her.

"Yes JJ I will be your slut. I want to please you and take your cock in my mouth, pussy and ass all day long. You can fuck me anytime you want, even at work. Oh, my pussy is so wet right now, please JJ take my virginity."

JJ picked Pam up and laid her on the top of his desk spreading her legs out as wide as he could. His hard cock was only inches from her pussy as he leaned down and kissed her tits and sucked on her long hard nipples. Pam was trying to get his cock into her pussy by pushing up and lifting her ass in the air, finally feeling the head touch her clit causing another soft moan from her full mouth.

"Okay Pam reach down and guide my cock into your cunt, show me how much you want me."

Pam did what JJ asked of her rubbing his cock along her pussy lips feeling a man's cock there for the first time. It felt so good when the large head entered her and stretched her so wide. Wider than she had ever felt and so much different than the rubber cock. JJ leaned into her easing his thick cock inch by inch until he had the whole thing in. He waited a few moments to allow her body time to adjust to his thickness and length and also because she was just so damn tight and he didn't want to come.

"Oh god JJ, fuck me, fuck me hard with your beautiful cock. Make me a woman, your woman, your slut, your fuck-toy!" Pam was pulling JJ into her cunt with her legs wrapped around him trying to get him even deeper inside her.

At this point JJ is lost in lust as his body starts the assault on hers. His cock is slamming in with such force Pam is bouncing on the desk like a rag doll, her big tits dancing to the rhythm of his thrusts. Their eyes are locked onto each other and Pam smiles at him acknowledging JJ is the first man in her pussy and so happy she had waited. Neither of them know how long they have been fucking only that each one is getting close. Pam is the first to come and she does so with scream after scream clamping down with her pussy so hard on JJ's cock that he can hardly move it inside her. He loves the way her face is screwed up in ecstasy and the way she licks her lips.

"Please JJ come in me, shoot your cum deep inside me, I want to feel it for the first time."

It doesn't take long and JJ is filling her cunt with his cum. His own primal scream matching Pam's, exhausted he falls on top of her soft breasts. Pam is kissing his neck enjoying the after bliss. Finally JJ has his breath back and stands up to look at Pam.

"Thank you Pam that was amazing, are you okay?" JJ steps back a bit and his cock coated in their juices slides out of her cunt.

"Yes JJ it was fantastic just like I knew it would be. Please help me up I want to clean your cock with my mouth and taste your cum."

Together they help Pam up until she is sitting on the desk edge. JJ leans down and gives her a rough kiss pulling her hair back opening her mouth for his tongue. Pam moans into him, enjoying the way he is taking control of her.

Pam slides down to her knees, eye to eye with his cock. She is amazed that something that large was able to fit in her. Her lips, tongue and mouth are everywhere at the same time, sucking licking and tasting both her and JJ's juices. It tastes so different yet exactly as she thought it would. She loves the taste of their combination knowing she was part of it.

"Stand up woman," said JJ.

Pam faces JJ as he looks over her body, yes she is a woman now. He had fucked her cunt with such force she could feel how sore her insides were. She wanted to shout out and cheer that her virginity was no longer holding her down and she was free.

"Thank you JJ, you were fantastic!" Pam gushed. "Tonight I will shave my cunt for you and if you still want me I would love to be your slut? You can fuck me anytime you want, in any of my holes. Please say yes!"

"Before I say yes do you have other secrets to tell me about?"

"Yes JJ, I did more nasty things." Pam whispered. "They made me do them!"

"Good then I guess I am going to have to fuck you until I know all your dirty secrets. After that we will be making our own nasty secrets together." JJ said "Now let's see if you can get my cock hard again your little ass is calling for me."

Pam was so excited she had found someone to take care of her and give her orders; she liked that. She liked being told what to do and forced to do nasty sexy things. As she fell to her knees in front of JJ and took his huge cock into her mouth she knew this man was her destiny and she would do anything, absolutely anything he asked of her without any hesitation. She would be his slut and fuck-toy and together they would create many more secrets to come and come and come.

12