Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

"Holy shit!" I said once again, using a term that was becoming one of my most frequently used, but lately, there were a whole lot of reasons to be saying it. May was slowly showing me that I didn't know my mother half as well as I thought I had.

And I now had a thousand additional questions to ask, but May headed me off once again holding the photo.

"But getting back to this one, it is as you can plainly see, one of the more erotic, most sensual photo's I've ever seen taken before, even if I'm saying that about myself and your mother."

"Yes...it is!" I had to admit looking at it again, "and like I said before, how did you manage it anyway?"

"That was something that Tom did, the guy I knew and who took all of these," May stated. "He had us do something that your mother was at first reluctant to even do, but as aroused as we both were, she finally consented to it, and was damn glad she had afterwards, especially the way that these photos turned out."

"What did he have you do?" I asked.

"Tom wanted to capture the pure orgasmic bliss on our faces, but in order to do that, he needed to see us vulnerable, needed for the both of us to be vulnerable, and in that way, the look you see in the photos would show through, which obviously it did."

"Obviously...but again, how?"

May walked around to stand in front of me again on her side of the table. "By doing this," she said opening her robe, spreading her legs a little revealing herself as she leaned back against the counter for support. "Tom had me stand here, your mother there, against the table facing me, likewise standing just as I am now, displaying ourselves for one another, and for him too of course as he stood there watching us, eventually joining us as he stood jerking himself off while we all did."

"Fuck!" I moaned seeing it. "The three of you actually stood masturbating yourselves in front of one another?"

"Yes. By doing that, we got extremely aroused, amazing how so simple a thing as that could do it, but it did, as you can clearly see a few minutes later when he allowed us to come together for that particular photo. It wasn't posed, planned or anything like that, it just happened, and when it did, Tom caught it on film. I think...and so did your mother, that it was the most sensual photo any of us had ever seen."

I couldn't disagree with that at all either. The look on both of their faces was sheer magic, the beauty of their expressions clearly showing through in the photo, their vulnerability, their surrender to one another captured so perfectly on film.

May continued to stand there, one hand spreading herself, the other slowly teasing her erect clit which she purposely exposed allowing me to relive a bit of that moment as I watched her, and watched it happening inside my head just as though I was also there so many, many months ago now. I stood, my rock hard cock already sticking way out in front of me.

"Yes...yes," May moaned looking down and over towards me. "Stroke yourself, let me watch you, while you watch me," May moaned once again, her fingers busily pleasuring herself, one hand now cupping, fingering and fondling her breast as she stood there across from me, watching me as I likewise stood, touching my prick in ways that I only did while alone, never having shared them with anyone, not even my ex-wife Carol as I stood doing so, allowing my own vulnerability to surface. "I love seeing a man who isn't afraid to do that for a woman," May told me. "It really is incredibly erotic isn't it?"

"Yes...yes, it is," I said simply as we stood merely watching one another, feeling the arousal we mutually shared intensify. And as it did, I understood even better the moment that their friend Tom had forever captured on film, a moment I would forever treasure that he had.

#

I watched May climax, but even more amazing than that, was seeing her do it, her eyes still locked onto mine as she came, the vulnerability in them much like the look I saw in the photo. I had never seen someone climax quite that way before, eyes wide open, the expression on her face sheer pleasure, pure beauty as she did.

"Come for me too," she asked, her orgasm though slowing, still continuing as she encircled her almost too sensitive clit with her hand, watching me, urging me on as I stood a few feet away from her.

"What about..."

"Don't worry about it," she giggled. "I'm sure we'll be making more than one mess we'll have to clean up today," she informed me seriously. "Just come...let it squirt, let me watch you while you do," she urged me once again as I stood fisting myself, feeling the beginnings of what I knew to be a very powerful, very intense orgasm well on its way now.

"Fuck...May..." I said, my voice quivering with emotion and excitement. "I'm almost there," I told her, now slow stroking my cock as though in slow motion, something that very often produced an even greater intensity when I came, not to mention an even greater force behind the ejaculation itself when I did.

May placed both of her hands on her pussy now, prying apart her tender pink lips, the glistening wetness of her own spending still clinging to her neither lips which she openly displayed for me, the pink knot of her enlarged clit poking out towards me now, inviting the onslaught of my climax to find it's mark.

"Come on baby, shoot it! Squirt on me! See if you can hit my cunt!"

I could not believe the force of my release when it came, the sudden intensity that momentarily paralyzed me as I stood there, and as though seeing it in slow motion, the surge of spunk leaping from the head of my prick, arching across the room towards her, though I had aimed a bit too high, the first ribbon of my semen splashing against the lower portion of her breast instead. Adjusting slightly, now watching the second spurt likewise skyrocketing towards her, this one perfectly hitting the target as it landed near perfectly upon her clit, hearing her giggle at the contact, looking down to see it then even as another landed against her upper thigh. The remainder of my ejaculates now began to fall far short, though even these felt powerfully hard, and amazingly good even as they splattered against her tiled floor instead of her flesh.

Even as my cock dripped the last remnants of my spending, my hand only then milking out the last vestiges of pleasure, May gathered up the sticky ribbons of my cum, once again swirling it against her clit, triggering yet another orgasm which she cried out in delight while having, her legs nearly giving way, one hand going back up to her breast, squeezing her nipple just as she had begged me to do for her when she had come while riding me the night before. Seeing it, I wished more than ever to have had a camera in hand with me now. But barring that, I at least had an indelible image forever burned within my mind of a very erotic, very sensual woman sharing her pleasures with me as I stood there, cock still in hand, watching her.

#

We soon after did in fact clean up the mess we had made, along with washing and drying the breakfast dishes. We then dressed, hauling out the many boxes we had packed, setting aside some personal items I wished to keep, amongst those the photos that I would forever now cherish. Grateful to Tom a man I had never met, nor knew about until now, though I hoped to meet him one day soon, and thank him personally for doing what he had done for my mother, as strange as that may seem.

After running around, we returned back to May's place where she fixed us a light lunch.

"Have a proposition for you," she told me.

"What?"

"I'd like you to consider moving in to your mom's place," she began. "I really don't want to rent it out to anyone else at the moment, if ever to be honest with you. And I'll match whatever you were paying to make it worth your while."

I didn't even need to think about it. "Really? You're sure?" I asked.

"No...I'm just messing with you. Of course I'm sure!" she told me. "You'd have to function as my handy-man a bit, though I'm sure with your experience, you could handle anything that comes up," she said grinning at me. "As I'd certainly be willing to do myself," she added demurely speaking. "And speaking of which," she said glancing down towards my crotch, her mere look in that direction causing my cock to twitch expectantly.

"You're insatiable," I told her even as I unzipped my jeans.

"That a problem for you?" she asked walking over towards me.

"Not at all," I told her even as her hand fumbled briefly for a moment, finding me, and then releasing me as she leaned over once again surrounding me with her mouth sucking on it for a few moments until releasing me, looking up into my eyes then, a question already forming.

"I'm in a rather decadent mood, as if you can't already tell that," she stated. "Do you have any major 'no-no's' that you wouldn't even consider doing?" she asked me.

I couldn't really think of any, at the moment anyway. But also at the moment, with the pleasure her mouth was again giving my cock, I'd have lifted bricks with it if she'd asked me. "No...why? What would you like to do?" I asked curiously excited, wondering already what other kinds of surprises might be in store for me. Little did I know at the time either.

"You have any problems with ass-fucking?" she said pointedly.

I had never actually done that, tried it once with Carol but we'd soon given up on that notion when it simply became too unbearable for her to continue trying it, and as such, we'd never attempted to do so again.

"No," I said softly, surprised to hear that this was something May enjoyed doing, obviously wanted to do.

"Good," she grinned broadly, leading me back upstairs to her bedroom. "But first, before we do that, I'll tell you another story while you're eating my pussy."

I laughed, following along, already looking forward to doing just that. "What kind of story?" I asked her excitedly, and then nearly tripped over myself on the stairs.

"How much your mother came to enjoy ass-fucking," she said simply, continuing on even as I stood on the step looking at her my mouth once again wide open though I could find no words to express myself.

#

After I had found my legs again, as well as my speech, I scrambled up the few remaining stairs. By that time, May had already positioned herself in the middle of the bed, legs spread bent at the knee waiting for me.

"Did you just say what I thought you said?"

"Eat me," she responded obscenely, wickedly displaying herself, "and I'll tell you about it, but you stop...I stop," she warned me.

Certainly curious, but aroused now as well once again, which I figured to always be the case whenever I was around her now, I slid into the bed between her legs, my tongue automatically snaking out to feast on the delicacy before me.

"Well, like I said earlier, your mother never did have intercourse with another man, that part was the truth, but she'd never experienced anal sex either, and when she saw Tom do that with me, she wanted to experience it for herself, something she managed to wrestle with and eventually come to terms with by never having done it, or even consider doing before. So that part...in her mind at least, wasn't something she had vowed or committed to herself to never do. And since by this time, she was obviously comfortable being around Tom, she decided she wanted to see what it was like."

Though tempted to ask a question or two, I refrained from doing so, hoping as I lay there flicking my tongue against May's enormously wonderful clit, that she'd eventually get around to answering my unasked questions, which in time, she did.

"As Tom was with me, which your mother had seen, he took his time, was very, very gentle and considerate, so she had firsthand knowledge of to some extent anyway, of what it would be like that first time. And he was careful and considerate with her too, both of us taking a great deal of time relaxing her, exciting her, and preparing her for when it finally did happen. But something else she wanted to feel, which I think made it even more interesting all things considered, was the fact that I was wearing my strap-on at the time too."

Now I did quit licking her for a moment, rising up onto my elbows looking at her. "You mean to tell me..."

"Yeah, exactly. Tom and I fucked her together that first time. Does that shock you?" May asked.

It did, but it didn't. I was learning more and more about my mother, beginning to more fully understand this incredible change in her, how she had come to embrace her sexuality for one thing, but her too long locked away desires and needs for another.

"No, not really, I guess," as I went back to pleasurably enjoy the sweetness of May's wet glistening cunt once again. "Go on!" I urged her as I went back to lapping at her clit with my tongue.

"Well, I certainly enjoyed doing that myself every once in a while, which is why I wondered and asked you if you would, but for someone who'd never done it before, let alone even consider it, your mother seemed to enjoy it even more than I do. Though she also only enjoyed doing it when I was inside her as well, or as long as something was anyway. Sometimes we would pleasure one another with two vibrators, which we did quite often, but she always enjoyed it more whenever Tom was able to come over, where he would then be the one to fuck her ass, while she sat on top of me while I wore the strap-on. Inevitably, she'd have several orgasms while doing this, she became multi-orgasmic, and eventually learned how to squirt whenever she did it this way."

I had to rise up hearing that one. "She learned how to squirt too?"

"Oh yeah, she did, and boy could she! After that, she did so nearly all the time, but mainly whenever the three of us where together and did it that way. Fascinated the hell out of me to see her do that. As hard as I tried to learn how myself, never really did. Came close a few times I think, bigger wet puddles than usual for me, but never did it the way I saw your mother eventually do it. Hottest damn thing I've ever seen," she said her eyes showing a sudden blankness as she lay there remembering. "Anyway, was thinking and remembering that a bit earlier, which is why I wondered if you'd enjoy doing that."

"I never have," I finally admitted to her.

Now it was her turn to be surprised. "Never?"

"Nope...never."

"You don't have to you know, not everyone cares to try it, or even think about doing it."

"Hell, I've thought about it plenty of times," I continued to admit. "Just never knew, or ever been with anyone, including my ex-wife, who was really willing to want to."

May smiled, rolled over slightly opening her nightstand drawer. Seconds later she handed me a bottle of KY. "Put plenty of this on yourself, as well as me," she instructed. "Then just do what I tell you to do after that."

In addition to the KY, I noticed she had also pulled out a life-like looking penis vibrator, though it was considerably longer and thicker around than I was. May saw the expression on my face as I looked at it and laughed.

"You're perfectly suited for ass-fucking," she told me. "Not too big...not too small. Trust me Brad, if you looked anything like this," she said holding up the toy, "you'd never get anywhere's near my ass."

I got over myself, and comfortably positioned myself behind her on my side after that, which is how she preferred it after telling me. Well lubricated as we both were, it didn't take but a moment after that, though I am sure because May was experienced and knew what she was doing, though I was also pretty good at following instructions too.

I had slowly eased myself into that tight hot passage, eventually hilting myself fully, after which laying there unmoving while May accustomed herself to the sensation, relaxing, before she then added the fake prick inside her cunt, turning it on.

"Feel that?"

"Fuck yes!" I responded as the titillating vibrations found their way over to me, stimulating my cock as it continued to rest unmoving inside her.

May began to slowly work the fake prick in and out of her cunt after that, the sensation of movement actually rubbing against me, likewise stimulating, as was the continued tickle of the vibrations that caressed us both.

"Fuck me," she purred. "Nice and slow."

I began rocking with her, slowly at first, just easing myself in, and then out, much as she was doing with the enormously sized cock that now pleasured her pussy. I soon after found a very pleasured rhythm, which we stayed with, my hands reaching around to capture her full breasts, kneading them contentedly, once again finding and playing with those rock hard nipples, thumbing and rolling them about as she sighed pleasurably, moaning her joy urging me on to handle them even more roughly after a time than I had been.

"Harder now baby, don't worry...it doesn't hurt, it just feels good, so feel free to really pull on them, and then pinch them when I cum, you'll know when...I assure you!"

Indeed, I did. May's ass seemed to tighten even more so around me just moments before I felt her tense up, the beginnings of her orgasm claiming her. As she did so, I then pinched her sweet hard nipples, pulling on them roughly, stretching them up and away from her breasts, heavy in my hands as I did so. But her pleasured cry told me that was exactly how she wanted it, needed it, and then succumbed fully to it as she came, just as I did, feeling the surge of my own prick's release, bathing the inside of that tight wet passage, slowly fucking in and out of her, holding onto her tits, hearing her scream, as mine then joined her becoming a duet of pleasured ecstasy as we sung the same song together.

#

Days later I was all moved in, living next door to her now, though we spent most if not every night together. The following weekend she had invited Tom over for dinner, so I finally met him, and thanked him for the beautiful photos he had taken, along with the gratitude for giving my mother the kind of sensual joy she had come to know shortly before her passing. And as I'd initially considered and thought to do, May and I had in fact blown up a couple of those photos, had them framed, and now hung on the wall of her bedroom, one in particular, which was a constant reminder of who my mother was, had become, just as I was only then beginning to learn about myself.

And there were many secrets yet to discover about things I didn't know. May dishing them out to me slowly over time, like succulent sweets to be savored one piece at a time. Though at times, I found it maddening for her to do.

Inevitably, she would tease me with one of their adventures while we made love, her stories both arousing, as well as enthralling as I lay there listening to them, oft times fingering her pussy while she did, or licking it, or even laying behind her, my cock either in her ass or her pussy while she shared with me their secrets.

I was still trying to catch my breath after a particularly arousing tale, we had shared a mind-blowing orgasm together, the image of Tom lying behind my mother, May having positioned herself in front, licking her as she came with Tom deeply embedded inside her ass.

"Fuck that was intense!" I told her still trying to collect my wits about me.

"Yes it was," she purred contentedly. "Almost as intense as the incidence with the clowns," she added a moment later.

"Clowns? What clowns?" I asked her.

But May had already drifted off to sleep, leaving that little secret to be shared another day.

#

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers