Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up," she interrupted, leaning across the gearstick, placing one finger on my lips and putting my seatbelt on for me, her hand lingering on my breast for a moment longer than necessary. "Because if you're talking, I can't kiss you."

She leaned in to me, the mingling scents of her shampoo and light perfume dancing in my nostrils as she cupped my face in her small, gentle hands. I responded by opening my mouth to her as our lips met, gentle at first then more passionate, with her tongue flickering across mine. I opened my eyes as she pulled away, leaving me flushed and breathing heavily.

"Less nervous now?" she smiled, sliding the car into gear and pulling out of my street.

I nodded dumbly, my heart racing as I looked at her, taking in her flawless complexion and full lips, her huge blue eyes fixed on the road ahead.

She broke the silence. "Shame you're wearing jeans today, if you'd been in a skirt I could have fingered you at traffic lights."

She spoke so casually, her words flippant, but the sparkle in her eyes as she glanced sideways told me that she knew the effect her words were having on me.

I gulped, shifting in my seat as I felt my clit throb, knowing my pussy was already wet for her, imagining her fingers inside me.

"Would you have liked that?" still casual, girlish.

"Of course..." I licked my lips, still looking at her, feeling shy, but so hot for her.

We pulled to a stop at a set of traffic lights. She looked me square in the eye. "Tell me what you want, horny little girl."

"I want you to fuck me," I whispered, blushing at saying the words out loud to her.

"Well, you're lucky we're almost there," she said, pulling the car onto a small B-road. I had to admit that I had no clue where we were.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you," she said, her right hand on the steering wheel, her left moving to my leg, her long nails giving me goosebumps as she lightly stroked my thigh.

"I want you... no, I NEED you to make me cum," I said, half closing my eyes in response to her stroking as her fingers caressed the inner seam of my jeans, moving higher towards my ready cunt.

"Undo your jeans for me," she ordered.

With shaking fingers, I obeyed.

"Now touch yourself. Don't put your fingers inside yourself, just rub your clit for now. Feel good?"

I inhaled sharply as my cool fingers found my hot clit, already hard and sensitive, and started to rub. "I want you, Ceri," I gasped.

"Good. Because I want you too." She pulled the car into a lay-by and turned off the ignition.

With a low moan, she grabbed my face and kissed me, hard, her teeth grabbing my lower lip. My hands flew to her hair, my fingers twisting into her blonde locks as our tongues met again, wetly, her hands roaming down my neck to my breasts. "You have amazing tits," she breathed into my mouth.

I didn't reply, just kissed her harder, my fingers snaking down her back, trying to pull her closer.

"Hang on," she whispered, pulling back. "Push your chair back as far as it'll go, I need to get on top of you, you're so beautiful."

Obediently, I reclined my chair, lying back on the soft leather seat.

"That's better," she murmured, pulling her jumper over her head and crawling over the seat to straddle me. She pushed my jeans to the floor and quickly removed my vest top. "You're perfect."

I groaned, feeling her hands cup my breasts through my bra, gently squeezing, her hair falling loose from its ponytail and onto my shoulders as she bent to kiss me again.

Fumbling, I undid the button on her jeans, slipping my hands inside and feeling soft, satin knickers covering her arse. She wriggled out of her jeans, kicking them off to join mine in the footwell of the car. She ground her hot cunt against me, the satin already damp from her arousal.

"Ceri... what if someone sees?" I felt a moment of panic rise into my chest as she reached around me to undo my bra, reality kicking in for a moment as I realised we were parked at the side of a road.

"No-one will come past, honest." She pressed me down against the seat, her hands seeming like they were all over me at once. "Trust me," she whispered, gently tugging my thong down over my arse, sliding down my body and breathing over my dampening pussy.

"Oh, fucking hell, Ceri..." I murmured, lost in the moment, suddenly no longer bothered if anyone saw us.

With a lewd grin, she plunged three fingers deep into my pussy, her hand sliding easily against my soaked slit. Bringing her tongue to my clit, she started lightly flicking it back and forward across my sensitive nub, her hot breath in sharp contrast with the coolness of the air in the car.

I moaned loudly and grabbed my own breasts, squeezing my nipples and rolling them between my fingers as Ceri finger-fucked my cunt, her hand moving more quickly and with increasing roughness as I bucked my hips to meet every stroke.

My breath came in short gasps as I lived out the fantasies that had been circling in my head for the last two weeks. Ceri started flicking my clit harder with her tongue, curving her fingers slightly as she pushed them into me to angle towards my G-spot. I twisted my fingers into her hair, pulling her tongue ever closer to my pussy, wanting her to taste how wet I was for her, wanting her to know she drove me absolutely crazy. Knowing what I wanted, she dipped her tongue into my soaking pussy, moaning loudly as she pushed it inside me.

I gasped audibly as she twirled her tongue around inside me, seeming to savour my taste, before licking slowly down my slit to my arsehole, loosening it up with her relentless tongue as she pushed gently but firmly inside.

"I'm close..." I whispered, feeling the tell-tale warmth start to build up in my clit and pussy as she tongue-fucked my arse.

"Yeah?" she breathed, her hot breath on my skin giving me goose-bumps.

Skillfully, she pushed her fingers hard inside me again, stretching my cunt wide with four this time. I was so wet, her slender fingers just slipped in easily.

Still tonguing my arse, she pumped my pussy roughly, bringing me closer... closer... until I felt myself spasm around her fingers, twisting in ecstasy as I came, grabbing her wrist to slow her movements as her thumb grazed my sensitive clit.

Greedily, she lapped at my pussy like she was savouring every last minute of my orgasm, then slid herself up my body and kissed me deeply, her tongue finding its way into my mouth and doing nothing to slow my racing heart as I tasted myself on her lips.

"Promised you," she smiled. "How was that for you?"

Still trembling, I smiled back at her and pushed her hair back from her damp face. "Amazing. Like you," I said.

"There's more where that came from..." She ground her satin covered pussy against mine, making me groan as she brushed my clit, still overly sensitive from my orgasm.

Reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra, sliding it off her shoulders and thrusting her small breasts in my face. Automatically, I reached for her nipples, feeling them harden immediately under my gentle touch as I caressed her soft skin.

Pulling away momentarily, she leaned over me to reach into her handbag, which was on the back seat. Triumphantly, she sat up, still grinding her pussy against mine as she straddled me. "I came prepared," she commented, holding up a wide pink rabbit vibrator.

She sucked the rubber cock into her mouth, maintaining eye contact as she gagged, deep throating the toy. Fascinated, I knew I was staring with my mouth slightly open, but watching her hungrily get as much of the vibe as she could into her mouth was getting me hot again.

She paused for a second, the tip of the dildo poised touching her lower lip as she smiled lazily. "The question is," she mused, "where would this feel best?"

She pressed a button, and the rabbit ears on the vibe started buzzing. Still holding eye contact with me, she rubbed the vibrating toy down her body, over her nipples, down that perfect stomach, and against the wet patch that was seeping through the dark satin of her knickers.

I could feel the vibrations in my own clit as she rubbed the toy back and forward, clearly enjoying the feel of the buzz on her pussy. Half closing her eyes, she rocked her hips, mingling my juices with her own that were so clearly soaking through her knickers.

"I think... this... would feel good," she hissed suddenly, plunging the toy inside me in one fluid stroke.

I cried out, feeling the intense vibrations buzzing through my own sensitive clit as she humped her own wet cunt against me, moving the toy inside me and bringing me quickly to a second explosive orgasm.

Still grinding against me, I felt her whole body tense and a gush of her hot, sticky juice cover my clit as she rode herself to her own release.

Sighing my name, she slumped forward, lying on top of me on the seat as our sweat mingled together, hair stuck to our faces, a tangle of limbs as we both fought to get our breath back.

"We have to do this again," she breathed, her heart pounding against mine as we lay together on the hot leather. "But for now, I should get back."

Opening the car door, she delicately got out, quickly stripped off her soaking knickers, and pulled her jeans on. Fastening her bra, she nodded to me to get dressed as well.

Suddenly realising we were still parked conspicuously in a lay-by, I quickly pulled my own clothes back on.

Ceri, now fully dressed, slid back into the driving seat and leaned across to kiss me. "This is our secret, OK?" she said, looking young and vulnerable as she tied her blonde hair back off her face. "We need to meet again though. I can't face not having this to look forward to!"

I nodded. "OK. And Ceri...? I really like you."

She smiled. "Of course you do, darling. I still have your cum on my face. Now let's get home and get tidied up."

****

I curled up under a blanket, legs tucked under me as I vegetated in front of some mindless soap on TV. To be honest, I couldn't keep the characters straight from one another tonight, my mind was completely and utterly filled with visions of Ceri. Her fucking me, seeing her smile, or even just being with her, enjoying the flirty banter we volleyed easily back and forwards.

My mobile vibrated on the couch next to me. It was bound to be her, making more lewd promises regarding this weekend, dirty bitch that she was. Smiling, I picked up my phone, but my smile faded quickly and I felt my stomach lurch when I saw the text from Greg's number... "I've seen the texts on her phone. Want to tell me what the fuck you've been up to with my fiancée?"

I stared at the phone. Oh shit. How was I going to get out of this one?

12