Secrets Among Friends

Story Info
Good friend discover things about each other.
2.1k words
3.13
52k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
252 Followers

Chapter one – The Bite of the Wind

The night air had a chill in it, added to the discomfort by the strong breeze. Barbara pulled the heavy coat around her neck and tightly across her body. She had moved closer to her husband Bill, hoping he would put his arm around her as they walked down the dark Alaskan street with their friends George and his wife Jeanne. Bill seemed too interested in the conversation he was having and the sounds of music rolling out from several nightclubs to be aware of his wife's chill.

Jeanne suggested they stop at a club for a hot cup of strong Alaskan coffee that always had some powerful alcohol lacing it. Bill jumped at the idea and headed for the first bar; the remaining three following close behind. George took both of the women by the arms and escorted them down the steps into a dimly lit basement. Bill had found one of the very few booths available, built for three, but would hold four if they sat tightly together.

Removing their heavy coats and checking them with the waitress, they sat crowded together. Barbara sat in the middle, between Bill and George while Jeanne made a trip to the Ladies Room. Bill ordered a pitcher of The Alcan Defroster, a pot of dark coffee with 180 rum and a dash of chocolate. Before it arrived, Jeanne had returned and Bill slid closer to his wife. He had her sit on the opposite end from George and next to Bill. He was tightly against both of the women. Wrapping his arms around both of them, he pulled them tightly against him for warmth and for the pleasure of having them pressing against him.

The music was a mixture of several styles and most allowed them to talk with each other and discuss their joint vacation to Alaska. Although unspoken, it was hoped by all to have this trip bring them closer together and more honest with each other. Although they had been friends for many years, some topics had always remained on the not to be discussed list. All were hoping some openness and honesty would bring them closer and clear the frosty divider they had maintained for over twenty years. They drank the warming brew quickly and without asking the others, George ordered another large pot of the potent beverage.

Chapter Two – The number and depth of secrets increased.

It was almost six months back when Jeanne suggested the four friends take off for a few weeks and visit the cities of South Eastern Alaska. She knew that all four needed some time away from their daily environment. Family problems had placed a lot of stress on all, requiring some relaxation and change of scenery. They discussed it and immediately agreed on the concept, but needed time to work out the details. When would the leave? How long would they be away? How would they travel? Where would they stay? The men left these decisions up to the women and would support them in any way they were needed.

These four were an unlikely combination to have maintained a close friendship for so many years. George had met Jeanne in High School and fell head-over-heels for her. She was raised in a conservative environment, but as with many teenagers, maintained a private and more risqué relationship with some of her female and male friends. They were not the kids she associated with in her strict Church group. She was involved in some group and individual activities she later regretted. Jeanne had a few sexual experiences individually and with groups but managed to keep them secret from family, Church friends, and her new boy friend, George. Her desire for romantic and some out of the ordinary sex was generally a positive factor for their marriage following high school, but led to several extra-marital adventures that almost shattered their relationship.

George had been raised in a vagabond, upper middle class life with his contractor father and business owning mother. Going into public school for the first time in his life in high school, he felt as if he was in another world. He had few close friends and dreamed of seeing the world, alone if necessary. One friend he became close to was Bill. His marriage to Jeanne helped in some ways, providing a family, which he required. As the years passed, he maintained contact with Bill and on several occasions, they discussed Bills attraction to Jeanne during high school and even during several of his failed marriages. George took these conversations as a compliment, believing that Bill never had nor ever would attempt to have a physical relationship or even a brief adventure with Jeanne. Often the fantasy of seeing his best friend and his wife together in some erotic encounter did cross his mind. George and Bill never discussed this possibility. During their marriage, both Jeanne and George had several sexual experiences with others. They were discreet and their appearance remained that of a "proper" married couple.

Their first "experience" happened only a few months after they were married. Living in a small house on an even smaller income in the military, most social activities were get-togethers at other low ranking airmen's homes. We would play cards, board games or simply enjoy each other's and usually a variety of drinks. One Saturday, after an afternoon of swimming in a canal and drinking many Cuba Libras several couples went to a neighbor's house for some hamburgers grilled in the backyard. Many of us remained in our swimsuits as the temperature was still in excess of 100 degrees and drank more mixed drinks.

Someone started a record player and put on many of the hits of that year, 1961. Most of us started dancing with anyone available. I noticed three guys pulling on Jeanne trying to get her to dance. She finally dropped off her sun jacket and was now in what was then a daring two-piece swimsuit and barefoot. Her 18 year old body more than filled both pieces and drew admiring attention of most of the men, and some of the women. She selected one of the guys from the Avionics squadron and danced with him to several songs that were active rock and roll like Fats Domino and Elvis Presley then they started playing songs like, I Like it like that, by Chris Kinner and Blue Moon by the Marcels where you danced slow and close.

I was dancing with several women and trying to keep my eye on Jeanne who had more than her share of drinks and California sun. Jeanne had continued to dance with the guy from the Avionics Squadron, while I was hoping she would change partners. After a few of Brook Benton and the Shirells songs, they were dancing exceptionally tight in each other's arms. Her cheek was lying against his shoulder, arms around his neck and his hands were firmly holding both cheeks of her ass. Several couples had lain down on towels in the grass and were making-out, some kept dancing and a few disappeared into the house. I lost sight of Jeanne and her new friend and after a few more drinks, I sat down and waiting for her to return. It was over half an hour before I saw them return arm-in-arm from the house. She was flushed as she came up to me combing her hair and asked me to get her "something tall and cold." Several other similar parties kept the airmen and their wives busy and happy. Some of our most exciting and rewarding experiences involved role playing. Contrary to the belief of some, this did not hurt our marriage, but added to excitement and adventure to the many times we were alone together.

As for Bill, he had some family problems in his teen years but kept them secret and could not wait until he could get out of the house and on his own. Because of his difficult youth, he never developed the social skills to build a long-term family of his own. After several marriages, they all failed for the same reason. Unfortunately, this situation exists today causing problems with Barbara. Yet it also allows Barbara to maintain the role of caregiver to the very nice and good man, Bill.

One factor between Barbara and Bill is their lack of sexually intimacy. He may or may not be enjoying the company of other women. However, Barbara has deigned herself several opportunities for erotic adventures. This compounds Barbara's poor self image, making it seem that even the man she married and loves does not find her physically attractive. When receiving honest compliments, she does not believe the person giving the flattering remark could possibly be serious. During childhood and a previous marriage, several incidents occurred which she has been unable to deal with and overcome.

As you can see, each has personal problems, one problem compounding another – all remaining secret! You would think they would be able to talk about then and help resolve their friends' problems. However, they remained at a physical distance and the problems built until there was a tall, strong wall between them all.

Chapter Three – Secrets become known.

Barbara had been Bills third wife and she had not known George and Jeanne nearly as long; she was fully and completely accepted as a member of this close family. However, she was never made aware that many years ago, in high school; Bill had become attracted to Jeanne. Because of his friendship with George, he never expressed his feelings, despite the fact they remained in his thoughts throughout the years. Although this had been yet another unspoken secret, only Barbara was unaware of his attraction to Jeanne, and in a milder form, the fact Jeanne was attracted to Bill. Sitting as they were, legs, hips and arms rubbing against Bill caused a warm feeling for both women.

Paradoxically, George was also attracted to Barbara the first time they met. This was not a physical attraction as was Bill and Jeanne, it was a fascination with the intelligence, personality and confidence expressed by Barbara that created George's feeling toward her. Major difficulties caused by several incidents in Barbara's past made it nearly impossible for her to trust, confide in and develop a fully open relationship with any man, friendship or physical. These incidents even turned down her own self-image and hid her natural sexual appetite for physical affection from a male. Bill had has own problems and these factors made Barbara feel needed and in control, unlike her previous situations. If Bill had been more aggressive and masculine, Barbara would have been turned-off, rather than attracted by his need for support. As involved as she was with Bill, she never noticed the subtle hints dropped by George directly to her on many occasions.

The four had been sitting together sharing laughs, drinks and music for almost two hours. All were feeling the effects of the 180 rum and the physical contact with each other in the small booth. Barbara was comfortable being tightly embraced between the two men and felt or perceived nothing sexual until she looked to her right and saw Bills right hand caressing Jeanne's left inner thigh. The full skirt Jeanne wore almost completely covered his hand, hiding it as it slipped between her legs. Barbara's first reaction was wondering why Jeanne was allowing this erotic touch in a public place. Why didn't her friend stop Bill from touching her with Barbara sitting so closely beside them? Was Jeanne that drunk that she did not know what Bill was doing? Did Bill know what he was doing?

Many thoughts flashed through Barbara's mind like lightening bolts. She was surprised that Bill would do that to Jeanne. She was astonished he would stroke her in such a sexual manner, knowing Bill had always said he had E.D. and was unable to have intercourse. How far would he continue? Did Bill bring the Viagra he purchased before the trip? Should she stop it or even tell George? Then the shocking image of Bill and Jeanne in bed together appeared to Barbara surprising her in that it almost seemed beautiful – these two long-time friends enjoying each other; sharing pleasure. If Jeanne and George did not object, why should she? Alternatively, was the touch merely an intoxicated pat, being no more than friends touching? Perhaps in her own intoxicated mind, it was only a friendly touch and she was making something out of nothing. Her conservative side triumphed and she decided to do and say nothing; simply to watch what was happening.

SubBabs
SubBabs
252 Followers