Secrets: Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
A stranger that feels familiar.
2k words
4.44
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teller69
Teller69
25 Followers

"I am going to have to work around the clock to get all these stupid projects done on time." I say more to myself than anyone. Stacey looks up from her laptop and shakes her head, "Why do you let him push you around like that? Just say no. He only piles it on top of you because you never say no." I peer at her over my laptop, she's right and I know this, but just can't bring myself to do it. Standing up for myself has never been something I'm good at. Maybe I should just get another job...ugh! Of course, if I don't get these projects done on time, I won't have to worry about it.

"5 books that need editing and due all around the same date. Why dump them all on me? He hates me, I just know he hates me." I say, not even looking up from my laptop. "Maybe you're just that good Chrissy, I mean, you could look at it as a compliment. Maybe he just doesn't trust anyone else to get the job done. These are our biggest clients." she says reassuringly. Then, to change the subject, "Have you approached him about your book?"

"No." I paused, "What's the point? It's not very good anyway." I take a deep breath, my turn to change the subject, "Where are we going for lunch?" She just looks at me, nods her head like she gets the message. With a smile she says, "The Diner of course!"

Maybe she is right. Maybe I am just complaining too much. I have a great job. Everyone's favorite authors come through these offices and I've met and worked with almost all of them. I've been privy to their best sellers before they were ever in print. I've even had some of my suggestions published in their books. Maybe I just need to stop and think about it in a positive light. The biggest drawback is this job takes up my life. Not that I'd have a social life and I do love what I do. *Sigh* I am lucky, even if I don't feel it right now.

"Chrissy?" I look up to see my manager standing in the doorway to the office Stacey and I share. He looks slightly panicked.

"Yes Roger?" I say.

"Chrissy, there is a gentleman coming in from our United Kingdom office, and well, he is going to need someone to show him around."

I look at Stacey and she gives me that look "No Roger, I'm sorry. I would love to, but I have 5 books due around the same time and the deadline is fast approaching. All of my spare time will be spent editing I do not have the time to show him around, you'll need to find someone else." He looked at me for a moment in silence, shocked by what I had just said. Suddenly, his face relaxed and he says, "We will give a few of them to other editors, I really need you to take care of him. I don't trust anyone else." A little shocked, I began, "But I am..." He raises his hand and cuts me off, "Chrissy, there will be no discussion on this. I NEED you to do this. He is an important player in our company, and I want to make a good impression. He will only be here for the week; you can handle everything that long."

He turns to leave, then turns back around "Oh, and please dress professionally that week. Jeans and t-shirts will not work. I need you looking your best please. The whole office really. We can pull this off for 1 week. Please don't let me down." And with that he turned and walked away. I sat and just stared at the door in disbelief. What the hell was that? Dress 'professional'? Why? Who the hell was this guy and why the hell do we need to change everything about our office? Surely, he is just a regular person like the rest of us.

I could feel Stacey's smile on me. I look over at her to see her smirking, "See, I told you that it's because you're valued." I rolled my eyes at her and she quickly changed the subject, "Sooo, I wonder who this guy is? I had heard there would be a visitor, but a heavy player? I can't imagine why anyone would want to come visit here, we're just a little editing office." I just looked at her, irritated with the situation I said, "I don't know, but I'm not happy about all this. Don't look at me like that, you wouldn't be either." She shook her head no. "Now I am going to have to put up with some stuffy suit for a week. And my attire? I wore a flipping skirt today! Fuck, what am I gonna do with him?"

Getting in my car after work, I desperately needed to get some groceries. I've been buried under so much work, last night I literally had a bowl of rice for dinner. Luckily, Phin's Grocers were not very busy. I found a nice, close parking space. I turned off my car and sat there for a moment. Phin's was right off Ocean Blvd and had a wonderful view of the beach. It was simply breathtaking. Moving here was like reconnecting with my soul. I'm just a big gal in a tiny beach town, and frankly, I wouldn't want it any other way. Ok, so maybe a smaller gal in a tiny beach town. But I don't want to get greedy! I took a deep breath, grabbed my list and checked my pocket for my debit card. On my way in, I grab a buggy from the lot.

I loved the smell of a grocery store, especially the produce aisle. I could just stand there and take deep breaths all day! I strolled to the fruits and grabbed a bag. I suddenly had that feeling and looked up. That's when I saw him staring at me. He was tall, broad shoulders, great muscle tone, little huggable tummy. Absolutely gorgeous eyes and lips that made my mouth water. I quickly looked away. My shyness taking hold. I told myself there was no way he was staring at me and went back to picking out oranges. After gathering my fruit, I moved onto the lettuce and I heard in an English accent, "Sorry to interrupt miss, but I can't take my eyes off of you." I looked up and suddenly got dizzy starring into those coffee colored eyes. We stood there, staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Everyone seemed to disappear.

He moved closer to me and I would swear there was an electricity. Like this undeniable pull, bringing us together. All I could think was how much I wanted to feel his body on mine. Kiss his lips. He reached down and grabbed my hand, then led me to a nearby restroom, pulled me in, shut and locked the door behind me. He pushed me against the door and began kissing me. Hard, deep, hungry. His hands gliding over my body. He raised my skirt and ripped off my panties. He slid his hand between my legs rubbing my clit. My moans getting louder as his mouth explored and ravished my body. I felt him slip his finger inside me as he worked his mouth to my breasts. I undid his pants and started rubbing his hard cock.

We were lost, lost in that moment together. The entire world around us seemed to disappear. The two of us in that moment, hungry for each other. We had completely forgotten where we were, nor did we care. Our only focus was feeding our craving. Our response to each other was as if we had done this a thousand times. His mouth on my nipples, teasing at first, lightly grazing his tongue over it, my nipples becoming erect in anticipation. Then with purpose, flicking over it. Rolling his tongue, then sucking. My moans getting a little louder, his teeth grazing lightly.

My brain felt fuzzy. Just completely void of anything, except on him. This handsome stranger who felt anything but strange. He felt exciting, but familiar.

I speed up stroking and he let out a little moan that seemed to increase my hunger for him. Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door, "Excuse me! Excuse me! You can't do that here!" We were thrust back to reality. We stood there for a moment, staring at each other. I felt my face flush and I was suddenly embarrassed. Avoiding eye contact with him, I said quietly, almost a whisper, "Excuse me please." He took a step back. I grabbed the ripped panties off the floor and put them in the trash. Took a quick look at myself in the mirror, doing everything in my power to keep the tears of embarrassment at bay and turned to leave.

I looked at him for a moment and whispered, "I'm so sorry." then quickly turned and left. I didn't even go in search of my groceries; my only goal was to get out of that store. I kept my head down as I walked through the store. It felt like the longest walk of my life. I didn't look back; I was too scared. My only mission was to make it to my car. As I reached my car, I felt a hand on my arm, I spun around, and I was suddenly face to face with him.

We stood, just staring into each other's eyes. Finally, breaking the silence, he quietly said, "I'm not going to let you just leave." And as if he could read my mind, he said, "I know it doesn't make sense. We don't know each other, but somewhere, somehow, a part of us does." I stood there, staring into his dark eyes and fighting back the tears that threated my eyes. I felt so ashamed of myself.

Looking down at my fidgety hands, I said in a quiet voice, "I'm so sorry. I am not that kind of woman. I've no idea what came over me." I looked up at him "I really need to go." I went to turn around, but he stopped me. "Please, you don't need to apologize. I should be the one to apologize. I've no idea what I was thinking. I just...I just couldn't take my eyes off you. Then suddenly, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of wanting you. Like, I HAD to have you. I should have more self-control than that. Please don't hate me." I looked at him, shocked. Hate him? "Oh my gosh no, I don't hate you at all. Frankly," I blushed, "I'm very flattered." I looked at the ground. "I do really need to go."

He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my face up to meet his gaze, then slowly leaned down. I could feel my heartbeat quicken as his lips met mine. Without even thinking, my arms wound around his neck, his arms slipping around my waist. Both of us pulling the other closer. Our bodies seemed to fit perfectly. I could feel his hardness pressed against me and I ached in a way I had never ached for anyone before. For a moment, all I could think about was being tangled with him when suddenly reality hit me. I gently pulled away. "I really need to go." I said, as I quickly turned and got into my car. I knew if I paused for even a moment, I would lose all control of myself.

As I backed out, I said goodbye and left. I didn't see him running after me in the review mirror. Thank goodness. I just knew I needed to get out of there. Who the hell was he? This is a very small town; I know everyone, and I had never seen him. Tourist maybe? Suddenly I realized I never got his name or any information about him. Pulling into my drive I realized I had no groceries either. Pizza delivery it is. I got inside, let my dog out, put a pot of coffee on and changed my clothes. I needed to clear my head and the best thing I knew was to throw myself into my work. This may be a long night.


Teller69
Teller69
25 Followers