Secrets Hidden Within Pt. 01

Story Info
The Beginning, where everything sets in place.
4.5k words
2.75
12.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

Introduction

Well welcome to my story! It's very fun, adventurous, horror, and just a bit about everything. But remember, this is a fictional story. And also, I put everything I seen on movies, and what I read in books in this book I'm making. So there's everything in here! But let's cut to the chase, or the point, or whatever you call it nowadays!

There are bad and good news about the story. This is the good part. There once was a woman that met a man and fell in love with him. (Cutting to the point so far!) So they got married and had only 1 child! The bad news is that they're both mutants, but since they were both mutants, (almost the strongest ones on earth) made a child that was the greatest one on the earth! And her name was Maxe Guevara (the E is silent). But her life was very complicated since her parents died. And later in the story is that her parents kept secrets from her. The secrets were about the government, just about everything, even about her family. And Maxe just has to find out of what they kept from her. But curiosity didn't kill her just like the cat.

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon. But then they escaped in a broken world, she is haunted by their past. She cannot run, but has to fight to discover her destiny. (From Dark Angel the series! But edited into my version!) And this is her story...

Chapter 1

Stealing

In a big city near New York one day Maxe (was only 2 years of age) and her mother was going down the street to get groceries. But then somebody grabbed on to Maxe's arm. She tried to scream, but was muffled by a hand that was tightly pressed against her mouth.

By then her mother knew something was wrong. Maxe sometimes does let go of her mother's hand once in awhile. But this time, she felt danger. "Maxe?" she started to call and looked around. She didn't see her. By then she was worried! "Maxe?" she called louder. By then she was running frantic just to find her baby. She tried to find Maxe by searching for her mind, but didn't find it! Then she panicked, screaming her baby's name louder than ever.

She ran a corner, and saw a gray van, and saw a man carry something in it.

"Maxe!!!" She called.

Then the man saw her, and shouted to the driver, "She's coming! Go!! Go!!" And the truck was gone!

By then she knew she would never see her baby again. But she was wrong.

1

When she got home (empty-handed), she told her husband (Adam Guevara) that somebody kidnapped their daughter. As she told him this, he looked shocked. When she was done, he was furious.

"How could you have let this happen?!?" He asked furiously.

"What was I supposed to do?" She said, looking confused.

"To look after her!!!" He yelled.

"Well I thought she was fine until I got the feeling, she was in trouble, Adam!" she snapped back. "I just turned around and she was gone! I mean ... I was shocked too!"

"I'm sorry. It isn't your fault." Finally coming to his senses.

"What are we going to do? Adam?" He had his back to her.

"I don't know, Jesse. I simply don't know. How about.... No."

"What?" She asked franticly. "What is it Adam?" Finally he turned around, so she could see his eyes, they had hope in them.

"Maybe we can look for her."

"But what if we can't find her?"

"Just keep looking." He said hopefully.

They started to make flyers for her. Talked to the police but they didn't find her. This is what the flyer with the picture of a pretty girl said. . .

Missing
Maxe Mae Guevara Age 2
Brown hair, brown eyes
If you find her contact Adam or Jessica Guevara
555-6930

But nobody found her or didn't even look.

Chapter 2

The Beginning

"What happened to me, I was not sure. I just woke up in a tank of green water, and metal in my mouth. I looked up and saw people in weird suits. Like they were just about to land on the moon. But then I felt red, hot, pain flash through my body. And then I tried to scream, but nothing came out but bubbles, and metallic liquid flowing in my mouth.

"Ah, but the pain!!! It hurt so badly! I wanted my mom, but that gave me confidence to get the hell out of that place!"

I heard the tape that they were taping me on. At least I won't have to repeat this story one more damn time! I told so many people and I didn't want to again! They wanted progress, but I wouldn't give it to them until finally tonight. Tonight was the night. I had to tell them, but it tore me up in side. I was also thinking how corning this sounding, but they wanted it, so I'm giving it to them!

"Finally, the less people the better! There were only 3 around me, but not looking at me. So I made my move. I used all my strength and broke free. The men finally noticed me when I was just about out! Hey!! One of the men said through a monotone voice.

"They grabbed on to my arms and pushed me down hard!!! I went down with a hard thud. The water came back in my mouth and I was choking. They tried to strap me down again but I would not let them! More men came, but struggled to keep me down. But I wouldn't give up now! I wanted to see my mother!!

"I used all my strength and pushed them all in the machinery. And I prayed; forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I was astonished at the time, but no time for that now! So I ran! Until I got to the doors. They were closing, but I saw snow! I was trying to figure out what to do, and then finally making up my mind, to run to my mom! So I squeezed through the doors. I ran until I saw, I was in the woods. I was cold. But then, I just thought of what happened, and walked at the same time. Just trying to figure this out in my head. Then I came to a nice family restaurant. I walked in only with my underwear on, which I thought right know, was embarrassing as shit! But then I didn't give a fuck. And people are just staring right at me. Then a big plump, nice woman looked up from pouring coffee for this old guy. Oh dear!!! She said.

"And I just studied her. Brown hair, pretty eyes, big laugh lines all round her face. She must have a good life. Not like me!

"What happen to you, child? She asked. I barely knew English, because I didn't get taught. Only when I was really little. And I was gone for five years, so I think I would forget language in at the time, since I didn't really even talked then. Whatever I wanted I pointed! So I didn't talk much. Well back to the story, so I just said nothing. Will just get you fixed up she said. Then she left and came back with a bright towel. She put it around my shoulders.

"Th-thanks I whispered. I'm surprised I knew that!

"Oh you do speak! Well you're welcome! And she smiled big, so I smiled back. I just wanted to know where I was and how old I was. But I couldn't find out because I couldn't talk.

"Well just fix you up. You hungry? She asked. I nodded. I'll just make you some pancakes. She talked while she led me over to a corner table. Here you go. I'll be back, she replied. Then she left.

"I just wanted to know where I was, that's all! But I was hungry I realized. After that thought flyed past my head, I started thinking what had happened to me. I didn't even pay attention to the outside world. I was that deep in my thoughts.

"Then an old beat-up ford pickup truck came into the parking lot. I didn't notice because I didn't really care. I was just back in my mind just thinking away. A man and woman came in from the beat-up ford and sat down at one of the tables.

"Listen Greg, I don't want to talk about this anymore. It's just bringing back bad, old memories." I lied, but yet I wasn't. It was and I would have those terrible nightmares again! Which was great? Because I just got rid of them!

"Alright, go get your rest and you can tell us more tomorrow." Greg Marble said. Sighing and wished he didn't cave in!

"Thanks. I will talk more about it, tomorrow. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay." Closing his eyes, and rubbing his temples. Today was not his night. He had the biggest headache there ever was. But at least they got progress in the Guevara case. It's been 9 years, 8 months and 10 days. And tonight she started to tell them. Greg shut off the tape recorder, and went to get some rest like she did. But she had very troubled rest if you want to call it rest.

1

Every night, or at max a week I had bad dreams! I hated everything! I had a family now and they took me away! I just stopped running and boom, I got caught!

This dream always repeated in my head all the time. It's about when I was kidnapped and everything my parents said when they were in the restaurant. I wasn't sure it was what they actually said or not, but they did.

"Adam do you think we'll find her? I'm not quite sure anymore."

He truly wanted to tell her 'it's been 5 years, Jess. I think she's dead'. But he couldn't dare. It would break her and his heart. He just didn't want to stop looking for his daughter. What he would do to that bastard when he finds him. He'd be sorry just to look at her!

"Honey, I... I don't know." He sighed. "I just don't know." What he saw in her eyes was despair. He felt like a heel!

Maxe finally looked up and heard what they were saying. Their voices sounded so familiar.

So she looked at the man, but couldn't place the face. He had dark hair, either black or dark brown, big, muscular, she would say in his early 30's, and fairly handsome. But it also he had stress lines and wrinkles around his face, and also saw he was very tense. She wondered why. But she didn't get a good look at the woman. Just her hair, dark brown, just like her own. She also sounded uptight, also tense, and stressed. Why was these couple stressed and tense?

"Here you go!" She jumped. The woman had scared her. The plump woman laid the pancakes down. "Jumpy are yaw?" She just giggled and left. Suddenly Maxe wasn't hungry no more. She wanted to see the couple. So she got up and started to walk toward them.

Adam was just staring right into her face, looking for something to say. But then he saw something in his eye. And looked, and it was a little girl. About 6, 7 years of age. But he couldn't get his eyes off her, and then something clicked. It was Maxe! His daughter! He was shocked, and was left staring.

"Adam? What are you looking at?" Maxe just stood there. Waiting for an answer. Then the woman turned around, and she recognized the woman, it was her mother! She started to cry.

"Mommy?" Maxe practically whispered. She wasn't sure, but she hoped!

Then I awoke, dripping in sweat on the cot they gave me for a bed. The sheets were off the bed. But I didn't pick them up. I ran toward the sink. I turned on the cold faucet on and water spewed out. I stuck out my hands and got some water and splashed some on my face. I always had to do this when I had one of these past dreams; otherwise I ended up with a seizure or something, but not with my husband Logan Cael. Because he had the same damn dreams!

I didn't go back to sleep, I only ended up staring at the ceiling and waited for the guard would take me to the cafeteria, to eat breakfast.

2

"My mother turned around to see what my dad was looking at. And she found a little girl that looked like her own. And then she heard a faint whisper coming out of the little girl. And it dawned to her it was me! Maxe! She called out. She wasn't sure if it was her or not. And I broke out into a run and was crying mommy! My mother was running toward me, arms outstretched. And we embraced by hugging and crying our eyes out.

"We were crying! My dad broke out of his shock and came over and hugged us both. He just thanked god he got to see his daughter again! He found out he was crying himself! And people were watching but we didn't care!

"They pulled each other away, and just looked at me. She was so happy. Where were you? My mother finally broke the silence between them. I just shrugged my shoulders. My father remembered that I couldn't talk.

"Jesse? He asked.

"What Adam? She kept her eyes on her daughter.

"She can't talk. My father said.

"What? She looked at dad, then me, Can you talk? She asked me.

"I just shook my head. My mom gave out a long sigh. "Come on, we'll take you home. And I went home that day. Finally a home. Not a green liquid-filled tank."

Chapter 3

The Killing

"After six weeks, I was having the time of my life. We went roller skating, did hockey, everything. But after a week of it I was just kind of stuck or sick of it.

"Hey honey, want to go see a movie today? Asked mom, but just being happy and doing the dishes. I didn't want to break her heart. But what I said was straight but simple.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm really tired out of ..., of..., well of what we're doing! It's just ... I don't know." I finally got it off my back. Thank god! I thought.

"What my mom did surprised me. She sighed the biggest sigh I ever heard. Good! You are just wearing us out! Thank you for saying something. She said also getting it out of her system! I just giggled.

"Why don't we just relax and be lazy today? I asked and hoped that my mom would say yes!

"Not a bad idea, Maxe. Agreeing with me. By the way, where's dad?

"He said he was going to look for a job. I explained.

"Oh. Not a bad idea for himself. I only giggled again.

1

"Later that day, when mom and I were napping in my parent's bedroom, I heard something. So I got out of bed and went to the sound. Then I came to the kitchen window and saw nothing, except the grass and the normal things to be in a yard.

"But something felt not right. Like something was odd. Then a crash came and a huge arm through the window! But I ducked but only the long, cat-like nails scratched the bicep of my arm. And I screamed!"

Now I was getting to the good part where it was the second thing that messed up my life! The greatest Thing that ever happened to my life, which was my mother's and father's death.

2

Jesse felt something wrong, and instantly woke up, but still she had that feeling, but that is when she heard a crash and heard Maxe's scream. She got out of bed quickly and ran toward Maxe.

She came toward the kitchen, and saw... nothing. She was totally scared but pumped for a fight. But then she saw some movement in one of the corners. She walked toward it, and then she stood in front of it.

3

"I just ran from the big ugly arm. And hidden in a corner where it couldn't see me. But I just closed my eyes and wished this was a dream.

"Then I heard footsteps, and saw them. I just shivered, scared and waiting for my death. Then the next thing I knew I was in the air, and saw my mother with vampire fangs. Don't hurt me, mommy! I said as a whimper.

"Jesse saw it was her daughter. And let her down. I'm sorry Maxe. I thought you were something else. She looked scared but pumped or excited in away. I couldn't identify the look in her eyes.

"Mom? Breathing hard. She said its okay. There was an arm, and it scared me, it just came crashing in, and, and ... I said so fast. And I started to cry. I looked up and saw I was on my mother, being cradled. But then I saw the ugly monster! Mom! Just only a whisper.

"What? Nothing's wrong. It's okay. She said very calmly.

"Mommy, look out! I screamed, when the monster was just swinging his arm to hit. I was so scared when that happened. It scared me shitless!" I breathed a deep breath and just waited for something to happen, but it didn't come.

"Well, go on. What happened?" Greg asked.

"Hey! Who's telling the story? I can just stop right now and you would never know what happened! Wouldn't that be nice?" I was just pissed! He was rushing me! What a dick! I told this story a fucking millions of times, and he's rushing me! Shesh!

"Hey, hey! Calm down! Okay. I'm sorry. So, what happened?" He wanted to know.

"You know what? If you want your story so bad, you can wait one more damn day!" And I stormed out, headed for somewhere, that I'd be alone.

4

Jesse knew what was going to happen after Maxe screamed in her ear. So she threw the child somewhere. It was better than being killed. And she felt the hot, sickening pain in her neck and lungs. She could only gasp. He turned her around to look at her. Ridiculous Jessica, he thought she could do anything! He just laughed in her face.

She found it was very hard to breath. But she only said, "You Bastard!" just barely coming out as a whisper. And he just laughed harder. And gripped tighter. And the darkness began to grow around her vision.

Maxe got thrown across the room and banged her head on the wall with a sick thud. Maxe only saw gray turning into black. But she would not let it fall. So she cleared out the fog that was in her head. And then she was looking at her mother, who was hanging in the air by only by a big monster. Maxe got up quickly, and then felt dizziness sweep over her. But it went away after awhile. And then ran to her mother. And started to beat on the monster's legs, yelling at him to stop!

Sabertooth just looked down and saw the child. He just laughed harder.

Finally Maxe stopped and looked up confused and studied the monster. Quite hairy like an animal, with cat-like eyes. And was wearing animal skins as if it were a suit. What he just did scared her, he stopped laughing and smiled. He had lion fangs! Next she felt a hard smack come down on her chest and flew to the wall again. She heard her mother. But then the darkness finally came and she was out.

Adam came in the drive and felt something was terribly wrong. He got out of the truck, and didn't bother closing the door. He just walked until he came to 5 yards to the door when he heard a thud. Then he ran, but then he felt sick pain right in his neck. He stopped and touched his neck and felt a dart. And then he passed out.

5

Killing Adam was simple, just a dart in the neck. It was easy, but too easy. He thought this over and knew something was wrong so he got the body and ran toward the van that would take him to Utah. I sat upright from my hiding place, and knew that was how my father was killed. But it was only a dream, right? I didn't know, but this dream was haunting her ever since she got out of that place. I just didn't know.

6

"After my father got killed, a man named Lou was going to see his pretty niece Maxe. Shh..." Greg cut her off.

"How did he die?" wondering.

"I really don't know. I just assumed it, because I haven't seen him since... hmm, I don't know... till this day, you idiot! Now do you want to hear the story or not?"

"Yeah, sure. Go on." being furious, but not letting it show.

"She always called him Uncle Louie. He liked her but knew something was going to happen in the future that he didn't like, but it was god's way to make the future, not him. When he got in his brother's drive he saw that he was home but left his car door open. That was a never a good sign. So he ran to the door. He heard nothing. He knocked no answer. He knocked again, and it was the same, no answer. So he opened the door. And all he heard was silence, but then a gasp. He ran. But when he got to the living room that leads into the kitchen, he saw the worst."

7

"Sabertooth looked up and saw Lou. This was another challenge for him. He just smiled gratefully.

"What do you want with them? Lou asked.

"Dead! Replied Sabertooth and smiled more. And squeezed tighter, she was almost out and limp in his hands. He didn't care. It was all the same to him.

"Lou studies the scene and saw me on the counter, limp. He moved a step.

"If you want her dead, keep on stepping! He growled.

"You were going to kill her anyway. Making the statement a fact.

"So!

"Lou did the thing that was very dangerous, but yet the only way to save me and Jess. He jumped over to the monster. He growled. He threw the body and started to fight with Lou.

"Is that good enough for you? Can I go eat or something?" wanting to be done.

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers
12