Secrets of Beta Beta Beta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon," said Lynn, standing up and taking Josh's hand. "There's somebody you've just got to meet," added Kat, pushing her voluptousness in close to his side.

The girls walked their prize from the lounge down the hall once again, proudly displaying what Josh had to offer to any of their full-figured sisters who poked their heads out of their residence rooms. Josh noticed that none of the rooms seemed to come equipped with a door.

The trio stopped at the end of the corridor, in front of a doorway that was substantially bigger than any of the others. "Robin?" called Kat, tentatively. Lynn giggled a little as she brushed the back of her hand across Josh's smooth cock-head.

"Come in," cooed a pleasant female voice from within. Lynn and Kat walked Josh through the door. Josh turned his eyes from each girl's bouncing cleavage and looked forward. The sight stopped him in his tracks.

There on a couch lay a platinum blonde girl, sharing the build that by now Josh knew was a requirement for membership in this very special sorority. She had shapely but thick legs, rounded curvy hips, an attractive but substantial waist, and a rounded belly. And, of course, enormous tits. But this girl's mammary glands made words like "enormous" seem pitifully inadequate. They were enormous, yes. But they were much more than that. They were capped with long nipples that stuck out like thumbs, and were surrounded by a round, pebbly area in a deep pink. About six inches around. On an ordinary pair of tits, that would seem inordinately big. This girl's boobs were so huge overall, that they looked perfectly in proportion. Maybe even a little small. And they weren't the kind of boobs that were big, but seemed light--as though they were only half-full! They were full. Full and heavy. Their weight made them slide over the edge of the seat cushions on the couch, so that the tips of her prestigious knockers actually TOUCHED THE FLOOR in front of her. She barely noticed the trio entering the room, as she was playfully inserting three or four fingers between her legs as she relaxed on the couch. Before she noticed her visitors, she reached with the hand that wasn't busy to give her hard and pebbly nipple a tweak--but she couldn't reach. Unlike the other two girls, this girl was totally naked. Josh guessed that clothes to cover up this magnificent form were hard to come by... and probably didn't stay on for very long.

The enormous girl looked up and smiled. "Someone new?" she asked her sorority sisters.

"Yes, your majesty," said Kat, grinning broadly.

"Bring him forward," said the huge presence on the couch. She leaned forward and closed her eyes. Her boobs squashed against the carpeted surface of the floor in front of the couch. "Lie him down, girls," she instructed, "with his dick standing up. Kat, take my right tit. Lynn, take my left. That's it. Smoosh them around it. Yesssss. Now, girls--move them up and down." Josh, Kat and Lynn all did what they were told.

"Who's this?" asked Josh, as his cock got yet another boob slamming.

"You know how we're Beta Beta Beta? BBB?" explained Lynn. Josh nodded.

"Robin here is the one they call the QUEEN B," giggled Kat.

"Queen B?" repeated Josh, enjoying their manipulations of the marvelous and plentiful surface area of Robin's tits on his cock.

"One of our duties as Beta Sisters is to make sure the Queen B is satisfied," Lynn went on, bending Robin's nipple so that it poked into Josh's cock-head. "It's part of the house rules."

"Yeah, for awhile we didn't know whether the Queen B should be the girl with the biggest tits," said Kat, favoring both Robin's nipples and Josh's cock with licks and kisses, "or the girl with the biggest sexual appetite!"

"But then we realized that it was always the same girl!" said Lynn, joining Kat as she shared the oral fun.

"Oh, biggest is horniest, huh?" said Josh, with a grunt of excitement.

"He IS a nice one, girls," chimed in Robin.

"Thank you," said Josh. Lynn and Kat shushed him. Josh assumed talking to the Queen B might be against the rules. Queen Robin surveyed her two sisters as they heaved and rubbed Robin's breasts all over Josh's cock. She smiled. "Look at you two! Lynn, what's that all over your shirt?"

Lynn reached her tongue toward Josh's cock to indicate the culprit. "I'm not sure, Queen, but I think something EXPLODED in there!" she laughed.

"Well, it looks lovely, just lovely," clucked the Queen. "I might have to try that. Tomorrow."

Kat sniffed. "If you DID, Robin," she chided, "you'd have to put on some clothes for once! Cover those suckers up!"

"I wear clothes!" Robin insisted. "Sometimes."

"How do you go to class?" asked Josh. Kat and Lynn's glares told him that once again, he'd broken royal protocol by speaking without being spoken to.

Queen Robin raised her hand to indicate the gaffe would not be punished. "Mostly, I get my teachers to come to me," she said to Josh, putting a lascivious spin on the word "come".

"What if the professors are women?" Josh wondered aloud.

"You can't imagine how good one of these giant tits feels caressing a clit," explained Queen Robin. Kat's closed eyes and beatific smile told Josh that she knew JUST how it felt.

"I think it's about to come, Queen," said Lynn, now knowing the way Josh's cock behaved from experience.

"Good," panted Robin, never taking her hand from between her legs. "Aim for the nipples."

Lynn and Kat did as they were commanded, Lynn taking firm hold of his shaft and Kat juggling his balls. Soon Robin's nipples were covered with a white snowstorm of Josh's come. Robin sighed and rubbed it in like Jergen's hand lotion. "Mmmmm, so yummy," she sighed, and opened her eyes. "You'll do," she said, addressing Josh directly this time.

"Thank you," said Josh.

Robin sighed and looked at Lynn and Kat's tops. "Next time, I want you to cream right into my shirt, like you did to them. Got it?"

Josh nodded. "Next time you're here. Tomorrow," said Robin.

Lynn and Kat began leading Josh out. "Am -- am I coming here tomorrow?" he asked, confused.

"Of course you are," said Kat. "They always do."

"Oh! Josh!" called Queen Robin, just before the trio got to the door.

"Yes?" he said, turning around. Robin had got up on her knees on the couch and turned her back to him. She was seductively looking at him as she lifted her breasts over her shoulders and heaved them onto either side of her head. Her now scum-soaked nipples were aimed right at Josh, even though her substantial body was turned away.

Josh whirled his body around. "NOW I know where I've seen you before! You're the girl in that picture Elsie showed me!" he called.

"Yes," said Robin, as she licked the come off one of her own nipples. "Be here tomorrow."

Lynn and Kat walked their new friend back to Elsie's office. "Oooh! I see that little pose from Robin got you hard again," said Lynn. "What fun!"

"Yeah, now you'll have some left for Elsie," smiled Kat. "That's Elsie's little rule--you give her cock, she gives you your pants!" She playfully slapped Josh's bottom as he disappeared into the office. "Tomorrow!" called Kat.

The next day Josh stood in front of the entrance to the school theatre, weighing whether or not to go in to take his seat for Introduction to Psychology. In a moment, two warm weights pressed into his back. He began to smile, and behind him, he heard a throaty female laugh.

Then he felt the weights pull back. Suddenly, they crashed and crushed into him three slow, deliberate times.

On each crash, Lynn growled, "Beta...Beta...Beta!"

Josh whirled around. "Let's go," he said to the provocatively dressed brunette. Josh and Lynn nearly ran to the BBB house to play. Skinner and Freud were soon forgotten as Josh turned in his pants to the housemother, and Lynn pulled her low-cut top down to display nearly a yard of her enticing cleavage.

The next day, Josh made his way down a school corridor to Freshman English. He could see a dark and round presence coming at him from the other direction. He started to smile with anticipation when he recognized the generous figure as that of Kat, the titanic and top-heavy black girl at Beta Beta Beta. She just kept walking straight toward him, making no attempt to get out of the way. Josh and Kat bumped into each other. Josh felt a stiffening between his legs when his torso made contact with Kat's huge and easily stimulated breasts.

Flashing him a dazzling smile, Kat reared back and bumped him twice more, repeating the rhythmic chant, "Beta...Beta...Beta."

Present participles and topic sentences were discarded in favor of group gropes and recreational inter-mammary friction!

The following day, Josh took his place on a stool in his Biology lab. Suddenly, two staggeringly big and soft protuberances pushed in on either side of his head. A plump hand reached for his face and pulled it even further within, cutting off oxygen and all sound of the outside world. All sound except the familiar voice of Robin, the Queen B, whispering "Beta...Beta...Beta."

When Josh worked his face free, he saw the magnificent Robin, dressed in short shorts, high heels... and what must have been a man's XXXL sleeveless undershirt, dyed a hot pink. On any other woman, this shirt would have been huge and baggy. On the Queen B, it was tight, provocative, and obscenely low-cut.

Josh grinned at Robin. "What color do you call that?" he asked, indicating the shirt.

"Titty pink," she replied, logically. "Come on."

Josh hopped up and obeyed. As they made their way to the Beta Beta Beta house again, he asked "Are you in that class?"

"No," said royal Robin. "But when I need you, I need you." Josh's cock got its chance to take a dip in the deep ravine between Robin's breasts as her hot, titty-pink undershirt stayed in place.

Later that evening, Josh asked Elsie the housemother a few questions about Beta Beta Beta. "Elsie, you mean some of these girls don't even know they're sexy?" he asked from beneath her exciting figure.

"Sad, isn't it?" nodded Elsie, as Josh plunged his cock in and out of her private parts, comfortably cushioned by her generous hips and belly. "You're helping, you know."

"Glad to," replied Josh, slurping in her right nipple as though through a straw as they banged. "Anytime, anywhere!"

"I'm glad to hear you say that," said Elsie, reaching for her unoccupied left nipple with her tongue. "Next week's Pledge Week. Can we count on you?"

"What'll I do?" asked Josh, lifting Elsie's hindquarters up on each stroke.

"Your specialty," said Elsie, straining to raise her upper body as Josh banged from beneath, letting her breasts dangle deliciously over his face. "Tit-fucking with their shirts on. It's perfect for sending the young initiates a subtle message." Elsie happily squashed her boobs all over Josh's ever-licking face as he pistoned into her pussy. "We have to show them that their tits can turn certain men into a quivering tub of goo..." she mused, as Josh tried to clamp his mouth around either one of her dancing nipples. "While at the same time, young pledges need to have the experience of a man who treats them like nothing but a big ol' pair of tits! It's what Mother would want, I know it is." Josh's mouth found its target. "Plowing their pairs and messing their shirts is just perfect!"

"Elsie," said Josh, barely heard beneath all that horny flesh. "Do I ALWAYS have to fuck only their tits?"

Elsie pulled her boobs apart to see her young lover's face. "Of course not, silly," she giggled. "Only when they're young and impressionable."

Josh returned her wicked grin. "Is that why every time I come in here to retrieve my pants, you make me fuck the living hell out of your pussy?"

"Calling me old, are you? Yes, you fresh thing!" chided Elsie. "I count on the gratitude and stamina of young men like you. Now shut up, or I'll bury your face in boobs again."

"And you! Don't talk so rude to me, or I'll bang your cunt even harder," shot back Josh.

Both partners fell silent for a moment. "Hell!" hollered Elsie. "Let's just do it!" Josh moaned his approval.

Josh stood in the lounge of the Beta Beta Beta house, attired, as was his custom, in an open denim shirt and no pants. Kat and Lynn were doing an erotic and playful little dance, making their big tits squish against one another to keep him hard and horny.

"Thanks again for helping with Pledge Week, Josh," said Lynn.

"I want you to save some for our tits, but I betcha can't!" teased Kat, fondling his cock head. "Now, they don't exactly know what we all have in mind for them. They've only been told that they're going to be 'evaluated'."

"I think they'll be pleasantly surprised," guessed Lynn, fondling Josh. "Don't you?" she said playfully to her sorority sister. Kat nodded enthusiastically.

"I'm ready," announced Josh. "Bring on the pledges."

One end of the lounge was decorated with two curtains that ran the length of the room. One hung from about waist-high to the floor, and another hung from the ceiling to about two and a half feet above the first curtain. Lynn and Kat directed Josh's attention to the space between the curtains.

From the door leading to the hall, three overstuffed female figures entered the room. The curtains allowed only their busts to be seen--no legs, no face. Each girl had bundled her considerable figure into a tiny tight white t-shirt, with a huge "BBB" silk-screened on the front. They were just the kind of majestic, juicy, hard-nippled, and bouncy tits that Josh loved. And each was waiting for him.

"Go ahead," urged Lynn. "Touch. Feel. React!" said Kat.

Josh stepped forward and sampled each pair--pushing, prodding, tweaking nipples, and stuffing as much tit-flesh into his two hands as he could. The reactions from the unseen pledges ranged from girlish giggles to orgasmic yelps. After he had given each girl a good groping, he drifted back to the girl in the middle. "These feel good," he thought to himself. "Look at the way they flop and bounce. See how the nipples are poking through the flimsy fabric. Listen to the way the girl draws in an excited breath at every touch." Josh was turned on. He looked around the room for a small stool. He stepped up and lifted his hard cock in his hand. He let it drop with a thud on one of the pledge's tits. Josh couldn't see her face, but he could swear he heard her smiling. He repeated the horny gesture until he created a rhythmic pattern... and had left a definite glob of pre-cum on her skimpy t-shirt.

"By anointing her with your bodily fluids, you have selected Pledge Number Two," said Lynn. "One and Three, go back to the corridor. Two, reveal yourself."

The thick-bodied freshman walked around the curtain set-up, tits bouncing with every step. Her close-cropped light brown hair framed a smiling face with big, full lips. She wore thong-type underwear that showed how proud she was of her substantial ass and shapely legs. Josh shook his head in pleasurable disbelief. Of course, he was a MAJOR tit-man, but he had a healthy appreciation for ass. But he'd never seen one quite so big displayed so proudly. Did they make thongs in that size? Apparently, they did. Letting his eyes wander further up, Josh was aroused to see that her top-heavy form was shown off to great advantage in the skimpy "BBB" t-shirt that was decorated by a generous helping of his pre-cum. Josh's eyes were lingering on those tits. When his gaze turned to her face... he audibly gasped.

"Adele!" he cried. He immediately covered his mouth in shock. He didn't know how his old high-school friend would feel about seeing him again.

"Oh, my god," said Adele, touching the wet and stained part of her tight t-shirt. "You mean that was YOU?"

Josh nodded, still hesitating.

Adele rubbed the whole of her hand over the still-wet spot. She lifted her hand to her smiling face and licked.

Josh sighed with relief, and rushed to the arms of his high-school fling.

"Oh my God! Josh!" said Adele, hugging him. "I was afraid I'd never see you again! What happened?" asked the curvy freshman.

"Oh, I don't know, Adele," said Josh, hugging her even harder. "I--I--I let what the other guys thought get to me. What a moron! What a stupid, fucking moron!"

Adele started stroking Josh's naked behind as they held onto one another. "You're right," she said. "What a stupid, fucking moron." She spoke slowly and apparently seriously--but Josh pulled back to see that she smiled in spite of herself as she said it. Josh hugged her again, now blatantly grabbing her provocatively displayed ass along with a generous handful of tit. "I understand, sweetie," she comforted him. "I've seen it before. Guys who don't know a good thing when stares them in the face." By now, Adele was noticing how Josh's hard naked member was standing straight up between them. Adele just smiled and ran her hand over his masculinity. "If you'd showed me this last year, I'd have never let you go in the first place!" she whispered.

Josh actually blushed. He stepped back to get a better look at Adele. "Gosh, Adele," he said, "I wouldn't have thought it was possible--but you look even bigger and even sexier!"

"Oh, well," said Adele, "you know that extra weight everybody puts on in the dorm? What they call the Freshman Fifteen?"

Josh nodded.

"Well, luckily, mine went right to my tits!" The two old friends chuckled warmly.

Lynn and Kat exchanged looks. "This is all very charming," said Lynn shaking her head. "But it's not what we're here for."

"Reschedule Old Home Week for another time!" said Kat. "Pledge--you must change your top. Something that allows for EASY ACCESS. Lynn will help you. I'll keep Josh prepared."

Lynn pried Josh and Adele apart and took the freshman into the hall. Kat got on her knees and teased Josh with her tongue. "You know her, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah, in high school," nodded Josh. "Before I knew! About girls like you. B and BB!"

"We're glad we helped you see the light," grinned Kat. "I think they're ready now. And I KNOW you are!" she said, giving his cock-head a playful tweak.

Adele walked slowly back into the room. She had changed her top into something just as skimpy... but much more low-cut. Her overblown breasts bobbled with each step and rammed into each other. The cleft between the two of them was too inviting for words. Josh stepped forward, cock in hand.

"How big a DICK could you fit between those?" he asked Adele.

The well-rounded pledge pushed her considerable frontal real estate together with her hands. "I'll bet there's more room than you might think!" she teased.

"Well, make room," said Josh, easing Adele into a chair and waving his maleness at her chest. "'Cause here it comes!"

Adele oohed and aahed throughout Josh's interglandular interference. She caressed his balls, asking him if all that was for her. "It's all for your tits, baby!" answered Josh. Adele deliberately rolled saliva around in her mouth as Josh fucked her tits, and let her drool drip in between her tits and onto Josh's cock. This unexpected act made Josh plunge into her blouse even harder! "Get ready!" he bellowed. "Yessss!" she whispered back. The first few blasts soaked her shirt from within. When more was coming, Adele lovingly pulled it out and showered the front of the shirt with male juice. When Josh's balls had emptied, Adele fondled them with one hand, and pulled the material away from her boob playfully, savoring the stickiness. Just as Josh seemed ready to whisper sweet nothings to his packed partner, Lynn and Kat burst back into the room.

"Well done!" shouted Kat. "Pledge, move on! Josh, you have more to do tonight."

Adele looked longingly at Josh as Lynn ushered her out of the room. "Will I see her again?" Josh asked Kat. "Oh, sure. Ready for Pledge Number One and Three now?" she asked brightly.