Secrets of the Amazon Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary remembers & likes it.
4.6k words
4.64
60.6k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyman
spyman
39 Followers

After we got back home, Mary and I talked at length about the class we took and Maggie. We stayed up through the night, sitting on the bed discussing what had happened. Mary didn't seem to remember how we came up with the idea to go in the first place. She also didn't remember how Maggie ended up with us.

I told her it was just a whim that I set it up for us. I told her that I didn't know that it would be that intense. I told her that I thought it would just be a fun time that we would laugh about. Thinking fast, I also told her that asking Maggie to go along would be a hoot and that we wouldn't feel so self conscious.

"So, me fucking five other men just happened?" She asked. "Donnie, I know you said everything we did was cool, but I'm a little concerned."

"How so?" I asked.

"Donnie, we've been married for ten years. I've never been unfaithful. Hell, I only fucked two other guys before I met you. Now here I sit having fucked more guys in a couple of hours than I have since I lost my virginity. I don't know what made me do it."

"Baby, I think that once we got in there and we saw that it was sort of OK with everyone and that we were part of a group that was trying to learn the same thing as us it just sort of happened."

"Are you angry with me? Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Mary, I love you more than anything in the world. Don't forget that your sister and all the other women did the same thing. That one couple was newlyweds! Are you mad at me? I fucked five other women."

"I feel kind of, you know, bad. I kind of got turned on watching you. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No it doesn't. Baby, when that Asian guy sunk his cock into you I just about came right there!"

Mary grinned at the thought. "As I remember, if you would have, you'd have shot that load into my sister."

"Did that make you hot, watching me fuck Maggie?"

"Yes. That's another thing. I can't believe my sister and I ate each other's pussy. Am I some kind of latent lesbian?"

"Mary, I'm totally comfortable with the fact that you love me and that I love you. I think we had a chance in a controlled environment to have sex with other people and it turns out we liked it. Didn't you have fun fucking those guys?"

Mary actually blushed. "That's my point, I did like it."

"Then it's settled. If we ever do something like this again we'll do it together and have fun, OK?"

"If you're telling me that I can be your little slut, OK."

I pushed Mary on her back and crawled between her legs. "How about some domestic cock tonight?" I said as I pushed into her.

Mary moaned as I hit bottom. "You can do anything thing you want with me, Donnie, I love you."

As we fucked I couldn't help but think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have her remember. Then back to reality. I blew my load deep in her cunt.

For the next couple of weeks things were "normal". Mary and I were back in our routine, work, kids, sex, sleep and work. Even Maggie handled things pretty good. We seemed a lot more comfortable around each other. Mary and her sister also have gotten a lot closer.

I got home ahead of Mary one afternoon and as I walked in the door, the phone was ringing. I ran and grabbed it. "Hello."

"Donnie, this is Paula, Mary's friend from work."

"Hi, Paula, I'm sorry Mary isn't home yet."

"I know, I want to talk to you."

"Sure, what can I do for you?"

"Mary's birthday is in a week isn't it?"

"As a matter of fact it is, on the fourteenth."

"Well, Judy and I wanted to throw her a little party and we were wondering if it would be alright with you."

"I think that is a very nice thing for you girls to do, but you don't need my permission."

"Yeah, we kind of do. You see we thought we'd hire a male stripper and we just wanted to kind of clear it with you first. Maybe you don't think that it's a good idea."

Bells and whistles went off in my head.

"Paula, where are you planning on having the party?"

"We haven't gotten that far yet till we saw what you thought."

"I take it that it's a surprise party?"

"Yes."

"I'll tell you what Paula, how about if you and me and Judy get together and I can give you a few ideas that might fit right into your plans. By the way, I'm cool with the male stripper."

"You know Donnie, Mary always told us what a super guy you were. We'd be glad to talk to you about our plans. Can you come to my house tomorrow afternoon?"

"Just give me your address and time and I'll be there."

"Thanks Donnie, she will really be surprised. Till tomorrow then, bye."

As I hung up the phone I thought, Mary certainly will be surprised, and so will you ladies.

I heard Mary pull into the driveway. I always got a kick out of watching her slide out from behind the wheel. Today was no exception. Her blue skirt, which was already up past mid thigh slid higher till I caught a peek of her white bikinis as she got out of the car. She caught me looking and with a grin on her face spread her legs as far as the skirt would allow and gave me a beautiful beaver shot. My dick was stiff in my pants. This woman never ceased to turn me on.

"You just got a peek of dessert." She said as she kissed my lips.

"I think we should skip the main course." I answered as I hugged her to me.

"Down big boy, do you remember the two little people we have to feed?"

"OK, OK, I'll wait, but it won't be fun ."

The next morning, I told Mary that I'd probably be a little late, that I had to check on a job site." I wasn't really lying.

I found Paula's house with no problem. I knocked at the door. I went to knock again when it opened. Paula, with a big smile, ushered me into her home.

I had only ever met Paula twice before so I didn't really know her. She was totally the opposite of Mary. Besides being about forty years old, Paula was about 5'2", medium blonde length hair, big tits and a wide rump. You wouldn't call her plump, you'd call her curvaceous. She had a contagious smile. She pulled me into the kitchen where Judy was sitting at the table.

I didn't know Judy at all. She stood and shook my hand as Paula introduced us. Judy was about 5'4", light brown hair with gold highlights, cut short and framing her narrow face. She seemed to be of average build. When she sat back down I saw her best feature, her legs. For her lack of great height she had long legs. Her legs were beautiful with about half of them showing under her short work skirt.

Over coffee they told me about their plans. It sounded like they had everything under control except for two things. So far there were only four of them, Paula, Judy, Maggie, and of course, Mary. They thought that if they had just two or three more women it would be a really good party. The second problem was that they weren't sure where to have it.

Enter mastermind, Donnie. I had this sewed up. So I suggested. "Why don't you invite her mother, Helen. My brother's wife, Eileen could probably come. Although she is a little younger than all of you, Tracy our baby sitter really adores Mary. If they can make it that would give you seven."

"Donnie you're a life saver. Is this Tracy old enough?"

"Yes, because she showed Mary what her boyfriend got her for her eighteenth birthday."

"This is really going to be fun." Judy added.

"You know ladies, that we have that big family room off the patio. I can make myself and the kids scarce that night. I can also give you a hand before anyone gets there if you want."

"That would be great!" Exclaimed Paula. "Thank you Donnie, we wouldn't have been able to pull this off without you."

"Who are you booking your dancer from?" I asked.

"It's an agency in the city, I think it's called Bobbi's Boyz."

"I'll see you then. I'll have the perfect chore for Mary to get her out of the house long enough for you to set up and me to disappear."

We said our goodbyes and I left for home.

For the next week I deposited two loads a day into my container and kept it in the freezer. By party time I would have fifteen or sixteen of my huge loads.

I had also checked out Bobbi's Boyz. Bobbi was in her early seventies and wore bottled blonde big hair and too much makeup. She was owner and CEO of her establishment. I found out that Paula and Judy had hired one of her dancers. His name was "Steve". I told her that I wanted to hire two more of her male dancers and I wanted both to be black. Bobbi told me no problem, that "Sean" and "Tony" would be there with Steve.

The day before I received a call from Paula telling me that everyone would be there except for Eileen. It seems she and John were going to be out of town.

The afternoon of the party I called Mary at work and told her that I had forgotten to tell her that I had made an appointment to get her car checked, and asked if she could drop it off and take the bus home. I told her that I knew I was really putting her out on getting home on time, but that I would definitely make it up to her. I had already called Billy at the garage and clued him in on Mary's surprise party and asked if he could stall her for a few extra minutes. He readily agreed saying that he liked talking to Mary. This was a good plan. Mary would be getting home in an hour to an hour and a half later than usual. Plenty of time to "prep" everyone.

Paula and Judy arrived with all the goodies. Maggie and Helen, her mother, showed up next. Tracy came twenty minutes later. I helped them set everything up.

"Donnie, you better get out of here." Maggie reminded me.

"I'm leaving, but first my contribution to the party." I went into the kitchen and came back with a large punch bowl filled with Pina Coladas. I had one poured for me and handed Helen the ladle. "Before I take off, one drink to your success on a fun party."

Judy chimed, "That's really sweet and I'm sure we're going to have to drink all of this."

So with drinks in hand we had a toast and I watched all six women drink down their drinks.

Helen sipped the last of her's and looked at me. "You put a touch of vanilla in the Pina Colada didn't you? They are delicious."

That was my cue. I knew that if they could taste vanilla then there was enough of my cum in the drinks. I watched as one by one they drained their glasses. "Ladies, please listen up." I started. "For the rest of the evening you all will enjoy yourselves and feel free to do whatever you feel like doing. You will all follow my instructions and you all will remember everything that transpires here tonight. You all will NOT remember that I was present and the only men you will remember will be the dancers. Have fun, enjoy yourselves."

I went outside and waited for the dancers. A half an hour later they arrived. I met them at the van.

"Gentlemen, the lady whose birthday it is tonight is my wife. I want you to give her the best time she's ever had. I will be present from time to time but to you I'm invisible do you understand?"

They look at each other than Sean asked, "You want us to give her a birthday she won't forget?"

"Let me put it another way, what happens here tonight, stays here tonight. There are five other attractive women in there and everyone is here for a good time. Are the three of you up to it?"

Tony came over to me and extended his hand. "You have our word that your wife and any of the other ladies will get anything and everything they want."

Shaking hands with all three I added, "If my wife, especially, has a good time there will be a bonus for you fellows."

I went back inside and filled a glass with the Colada and went outside to wait for Mary who should be here any minute. Ten minutes later I saw the bus stop at the corner and Mary was walking up the sidewalk toward me. She look as lovely as ever. She was wearing a short brown skirt with matching jacket. Her blouse was mint green and buttoned even with her breasts. Her low heels clicked on the concrete.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked, kissing me on the lips.

"I just thought I'd bring you a drink for being so helpful in taking the car to the shop." I handed her the drink.

"Mmmmm, that is really good. Thank you sweetheart for being so thoughtful." As Mary finished her drink we walked to the house arm in arm. "Mary, you will remember everything about tonight. You will enjoy yourself and have fun. You will be turned on and need satisfaction. Anything and everything you do will be alright with me. You will NOT remember that I was here. Now, go in and have fun."

I let Mary walk ahead of me and stopped when she reached the door. I watched as Mary opened the door to a darkened room. Mary stepped into the house. Lights came on, music came on. "SURPRISE!!!!" Came the chorus. I stepped through the door behind her and watched.

The women encircled my wife hugging and kissing her. Mary was truly surprised. The honest look of appreciation towards her friends and family was beaming on her face. A Pina Colada was placed in her hand and everyone raised their glass and broke into song. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.........." After the rousing finale of "and many more" they all chugged their drinks.

Mary was taken to the seat of honor, a chair placed in the middle of the room. Gifts and well wished sentiments were given. Meanwhile the drinks kept "cumming", so to speak. The presentation and cutting of the cake came next followed by the devouring of the same.

Paula stood in front of Mary and grinning from ear to ear, announced the entertainment for the evening. All the girls had dragged chairs near Mary and they looked like they were ready to watch a movie.

The hard sensual rock beat from the boom box filled the room and everyone jump at the sounds. Mary glanced over at Paula, then Judy. I could see her lips forming the words, "What did you guys do?" Then the make shift curtain of table cloths hanging from curtain rods flew open and the three dancers appeared.

Some well placed temporary spotlights came on lighting up the "stage". The three muscled dancers looked like the Chippendales in their attire. Steve was in the middle, his tanned body flanked by the black oiled bodies of Sean and Tony. They started their gyrations and danced in sync. Then in one swift motion the black shiny pants they wore came ripping off. The collective gasps were louder than the music. Every female mouth was hanging open. All eyes were wide and no one blinked.

The men now danced with just pouches covering their manhood. Needless to say they all appeared well endowed. As they thrust their hips forward the pouches let their cocks swing forward and up till it hit their bellies. They spun around and bent over. Only the thin string of the pouch ran down the crack of their ass. The thin silk pouch showed the contour of each of their balls and dick.

I noticed that Mary's, along with Paula's and Stacy's, nipples were straining against their blouses. Judy's skirt had ridden up and showed most of her gorgeous legs. Maggie had her back to me but her mother, Helen had let her legs fall apart and from where I stood could see the flash of white panty.

The three men were now all around Mary. Their flopping silk encased cocks were mere inches from her face. Steve straddled her legs and was bouncing his meat off her tits. Steve then moved closer and with deft fingers unbuttoned her blouse exposing her nude colored mesh bra. Mary's hard protruding nipples were clearly visible through her bra. Steve's silk covered dick lay across her tits and he humped up and down over her nipples. I didn't think it could happen but my wife's nipples got even harder. Steve rotated off Mary and placed his cock on her shoulder from the rear.

Sean was now straddling Mary. He had his ass rotating in her face. He reached down between his legs and took hold of Mary's hands and put them on his ebony rod. His hands held Mary's around his hardening cock. He started to dry hump her hands. I saw Mary starting to jack him off. She had one hand on his cock and the other cupping his balls. With his hands free, Sean tugged her skirt till it started to slide down her legs. With his ass mere inches from her face he pulled till it fell to her feet. He easily reached down and picked up her feet and took the skirt from her. Sean spun around looking at Mary's little inverted triangle above her slit which was not hidden by the matching mesh panty she wore.

Sean's cock was impressive. It was thick and slightly curved to the right. The veins stood out the length of his meat. The large purple/black head was unique in that his piss hole was so big it looked like you could stick your finger in it. I mentally guessed he was about eight inches.

Sean reached down and flicked his fingers and the string holding the pouch in place snapped open. He peeled the silk sheath from his meat. When his pouch came off all the girls cheered. There were all kinds of comments and suggestions as to what Mary should do with it.

"Oh, God, fuck it Mary, make it cum!" It was Paula shouting to Mary. Paula had her skirt up over her wide hips and was furiously finger fucking a rather bushy cunt.

Sean then began to rub his poker hard cock up and down Mary's groove through her panties. In a matter of minutes Sean's cock started to glisten with Mary's wetness.

"Holy fuck, Mary, if you don't let that monster fuck you I'm going to take it." Judy gasped. Her face was flushed and her right nipple was now visible as she tweaked it with her other hand buried in her thong.

Tony now moved into the picture. He got on the other side of Mary's head and his dick stroked against the other side of her face. He and Steve had discarded their sheaths and their bare cocks danced along side Mary's cheeks.

Mary's head was back, her eyes shut, head mouth hung open. Soft moans were coming from her lips.

Sean had opened her bra and Steve pulled it off her body. Steve and Tony reached down and covered her breasts. One white hand, one black. Sean eased my wife's panty down her thighs and slipped them over her knees and then down and off her feet. Mary's slit was literally leaking her delicious honey.

Sean eased the big head of his ebony cock against her cunt lips. Taking a few short strokes up and down her wet slit he pushed the head past her lips and into her gash. Sean just let the head of his dick rest inside Mary's pussy.

"Motherfuck, I never saw anything so hot!" Everyone turned and stared at Tracy. Tracy was leaning forward, her face about two feet away as she was mesmerized by Sean's cock being swallowed by Mary's cunt. Tracy's jeans were off and her fingers were buried in her trimmed blond pussy. Apparently Tracy didn't wear panties. She moved closer, as did the other women, and begged Sean, "Please you have to fuck her. Look at that beautiful pussy. It's begging for you to fuck her." The other girls apparently felt the same way as a chant began.

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her..........."

Mary's face turned and she gasped as Sean obliged everyone. It looked as if Mary's cunt was sucking him in an agonizing inch at a time. Sean took his time. He fed Mary his cock so slow she was trying to pull it in. Finally a group sigh went out as Sean's big black balls nestled against Mary's ass. Mary was hunched up off the chair her head back.

"AAAGGHHHH!"

As Mary's mouth opened wide Steve slipped his cock into it. Like a baby bird to a worm, Mary's lips clamped shut and sealed it off. Sean was now slowly withdrawing and sinking in her snatch. Tracy moved even closer, her eyes wide with desire.

Steve's cock popped out of her mouth and Tony slip his black meat in. His dick was wet with strings of Mary's saliva. Sean was now fucking her hard and steady. The harder he fucked her the harder she sucked Steve and Tony.

I was surprised as Mary's mother sank to her knees and sucked Steve's meat down to the root. Helen apparently knew a thing or two about cock sucking. With her free hand, she had pushed up her skirt and now had her hand in her panties finger fucking herself.

spyman
spyman
39 Followers
12