Secrets of the Deep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears began welling up in Chastity's eyes. Alia shrugged and started playing with herself, spreading her pussy lips far apart and thrusting practically her whole fist into herself.

"My word, do you have to do that?" Chastity said, her voice husky with tears and uncontrollable horniness. Her pussy burned with pent-up desire.

"I do," Alia said evenly. "You take forever to talk to, and I can't be without sex for long, it's... Well, let's just say it's very unpleasant."

Alia rubbed naughty, sinful little circles around her clit with the hand in her pussy and licked her own right breast lustfully, her eyes rolling back with pleasure.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Chastity moaned. "No, no! You're beginning to arouse me. I didn't know that women could..."

"Get aroused? Fuck themselves?" Alia asked evilly, licking her fist clean, her tongue rasping out like a serpent's.

"Oh, how you torment me!" Chastity moaned, spreading her legs just a little.

"Oh, open them further!" Alia moaned, returning her hand to her pussy and pumping away as though her life depended on it. "Let me see that juicy pussy of yours. Let me see your red, velvety interior. Oh, I want to fuck you so badly!"

Chastity blushed and ever-so-slightly spread her legs apart. But her pussy was covered by her white cotton underwear, which had a big wet spot between her legs, where her juices had leaked into them.

"Oh!" Alia whimpered. "Oh please let me touch! I promise I'll be good. Just through the underwear. Oh, please."

"I couldn't!" Chastity pleaded. "Please don't ask me such things."

But Alia had already moved closer and pressed her fingers against the wet spot.

Chastity moaned very loudly. "Oh, fuck!" she gasped and covered her mouth quickly. "Oh, I didn't mean to swear. I'm sorry."

"I want to touch it again," Alia gasped. "Please, I want you to tell me it's okay this time."

Chastity bit her lip and nodded. "Please, I'd like that." Her face was completely flushed and her limbs were beginning to tremble.

Alia leaned closer and inhaled the scent of her friend's pussy. It was intoxicating to her. If only she could have this pussy whenever she wanted it! She could spend a lifetime savoring its flavor and another simply searching for the best way to pleasure it.

Alia took out her tongue and ran it along the cotton. If she licked Chastity's pussy directly, Chastity would begin to change, to cling to her unrelentingly until she came, and the transformation would be complete. It felt like tempting the line of life and death, licking the sweet juices through her underwear. It was like circling the head of a cock around the entrance to a virgin's pussy, so sweetly sinful.

She hooked her fingers under the elastic of Chastity's underwear and felt Chastity's hard brown public hair, which was wet with juices and perspiration.

Chastity whimpered when her friend touched her like that, but she didn't tell her to stop. She didn't draw away. Instead, her hips rocked forward in her desire, pushing her friend's fingers through the forest of her curly hair and into the slit of her pussy.

Chastity gasped and began to rock, her whole body convulsing in pleasure. Juice began to squirt from her pussy, almost spraying her friend in the face. Alia quickly placed three of her fingers into Chastity's pussy and began to pump them in and out frantically, to make her friend's orgasm stronger.

She placed her own pussy over Chastity's mouth, and as Chastity writhed in orgasm, her tongue snaked into Alia's pussy, quickly bringing the nymph to orgasm, filling Chastity's mouth with her friend's juices, making her choke slightly as she tried to swallow as much as she could.

Alia kissed Chastity on the lips, eating quite a bit of her own juices from her mouth while she explored every crevice of her friend's orifice with her tongue.

"Oh! Oh! That felt so good." Chastity moaned as Alia's lips released her mouth from their grasp and began to suck the life out of her hard nipples.

"Oh no, please! I... I need more." Chastity said, pushing at her friend's head to get it between her legs. "Oh please, please pleasure me! I've never felt anything like it my life."

Alia didn't need to remind her friend what would happen if she began to lick her pussy. But still she didn't feel right doing it this way. She had promised to take her to the welcoming orgy. She could wait until then to initiate her.

She licked the mount of public hair on the outer lip of Chastity's pussy, tugging at the shafts of hair slightly to make her horny friend squirm while she teased her.

She pushed a finger into Chastity's sensitive pussy, feeling the intense heat and moisture and soaking it up. Her own pussy was so wet that she was beginning to leave a slime trail on Chastity's clean bedspread.

"Oh, I want to come again! Please... Please, you've got to make me come. I feel like I'll die if I don't come again."

"Not right now. We're already fashionably late for the orgy. Come on, it will be great. You'll be begging me to initiate you after you've been fucked properly a few times."

"Oh! But what if I get pregnant or get an STD?" Chastity said, stroking her pussy desperately.

"Come on! This is a magical event, you don't have to worry about consequences. Everything's wiped clean once the fucking stops. Wait a minute, I've got something to help you control yourself until then," she added, holding up a can of hairspray.

"What's that for? Are you going to style my hair?" Chastity asked, feeling very nervous.

"Hell no!" Alia laughed. "I'm going to use it as a dildo."

"But I'm a virgin! There's no way that thing's going to fit in me."

Alia ran her hand between Chastity's legs.

"See how fucking wet you are?" she asked, licking her fingertips hungrily. "Believe me, I can make it fit."

"Oh! You talk so dirty!" Chastity gasped, her voice once again husky with lust. "Please, just do it. I don't think my you-know-what can stand for you to ignore it any more."

"What, that juicy little cunt of yours needs attention?" Alia asked, making Chastity blush profusely. She rubbed the can across Chastity's slit to lube it up and Chastity whimpered.

"Oh, that feels so good! Now I'm almost desperate to see if this naughty plan of yours is going to work," Chastity whimpered.

"Spread your legs really wide," Alia said, stretching Chastity's inner lips wide around the circumference of the spray can.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Chastity whimpered. "You make me feel like such a slut."

"There's nothing wrong with being horny or enjoying sex," Alia said. "You need to understand that. You make an excellent little slut," she added, kissing Chastity passionately on the lips and descending to take a little nibble of her left breast.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Chastity continued to whimper, beginning to clutch at her breasts like a real pro. "Oh, please do it! I want to be filled. Oh please, I need to be filled. Aah!"

Alia had pushed the can into Chastity's hole unexpectedly while she was begging, and the shock of being so overwhelmingly full for the first time in her life was completely overpowering her. Her pussy muscles automatically clutched at the hard can, almost aching from the unfamiliar experience.

Alia pushed the can in a little deeper, making Chastity moan again.

"Oh! If you keep that up, I think I'm going to come again." Chastity gasped.

"That's the idea, my dear," Alia replied, smiling down at her. She gave the can one more great thrust and Chastity came explosively. Her muscles clamped down so hard on the can that she almost bent the metal.

"Do you think you can keep that in you for a while?" Alia asked. "We really have to go."

"I can try," Chastity said with another little embarrassed blush. She sat up from her bed and took Alia's hand. The can began to slide a little out of her very wet pussy and she reached a hand down to push it back into herself, her eyes glazing over in pleasure.

Alia laughed.

"I knew I liked you for a reason," she said, giving Chastity's hand a squeeze.

They stood on a rocky beach. It reminded Chastity of the tide pools where she had first met Lena and a couple of her nymphs, but there were no landmarks around that she could recognize. But somehow, she didn't seem to mind.

Lena was lying on the beach with her legs spread far apart, clutching at her beautiful breasts while two men fucked her, one in each hole, and a red-haired nymph hungrily licked her clit while vigorously masturbating with both hands.

"Come this way," Alia said, leading Chastity over towards a couple of blond nymphs, one with short hair, the other long, who here making out wildly while three men bound in robes watched, drooling in desperation.

Chastity noticed in amazement that one of the men had a cock so big that it seriously resembled a tree trunk. She wanted to point this out, but Alia had vanished from her side.

She began to panic, but then she caught a glimpse of Alia French-kissing the long-haired blond woman with the size of watermelons, while tenderly caressing her pussy. Alia stopped when she saw Chastity staring at her and pulled the woman over by the waist to introduce her.

"This is Angelica. She used to be a lifeguard in California. Rumor has it that years before she was one of us, she caught a satyr who was surfing off her beach and fucked his brains out until he begged for mercy. Since then, she's been into supersizing things, but you probably already noticed that," she said, gesturing towards Angelica's breasts and the one man's overly engorged cock. "Angelica, this is Chastity, my new plaything. Chastity is a virgin," she added, with a meaningful look.

Angelica took in the hairspray can that was protruding ever-so-slightly from Chastity's sopping wet pussy.

"She's a horny virgin! That's the best kind. Let's make sure she gets her brains fucked out of her while she's here."

"I knew you'd see it my way," Alia laughed, grabbing Angelica's butt and giving it a very lustful squeeze. "I assume one of Stephanie's boy-toys would be willing to accommodate her."

"You hear that, you little slut?" shouted the other woman with the short blond hair, kicking one of the men over and pinching his butt roughly. "You're going to get fucking lucky." She yanked at his hair menacingly. "And if you don't make it good for her, I'm going to have to fuck you up the ass with a strap-on that makes that dick-boy's cock look like a pencil eraser.

"Stephanie is a bit of a badass. You'll get used to it," Alia said with a little shrug.

"Oh my!" Chastity gasped, a little nervous as Angelica cut the ropes that bound her prisoner.

"Do you want me to fuck him first to get him all warmed up for you?" Stephanie asked, cracking her knuckles.

"If you fuck him, there'll be nothing left of him for the virgin to fuck. You're just getting greedy," Angelica interjected, grabbing Stephanie's ass and pulling her away from the man.

"Oh, I'm so nervous!" Chastity gasped. "Oh please, this is happening so quickly!"

"His cock isn't nearly as large as that can you've got wedged in your pussy. You don't have anything to worry about," Alia said, looking just a bit jumpy and nervous herself. Stephanie was now pinching Angelica by the clit while wedging a large round stone into her pussy, causing her to cry out in pressure. "You don't mind if I run off and join the fun, do you, Chastity?" Alia asked with a nervous smile. I'm getting really horny and I don't think I can hold it anymore.

"But, but, but, the man!" Chastity whined. The man had helped her to the ground and was rubbing the head of his cock against her clit. "Oh, don't leave me alone! You promised!" Chastity whined. The man pulled the can of hairspray out of her pussy, making Chastity convulse in another orgasm. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She whimpered. "Oh! Oh! I needed that so much." The juice shot from her pussy in torrents, soiling the stones where she sat.

The man rammed his cock into her, not paying any attention at all to being gentle, but she found that she liked it rough.

The head of his cock bumped against her g-spot, sending delicious little sparks of pleasure ricocheting through her body. With every single quick thrust, she felt like she was being pushed closer and closer to another orgasm. With every single thrust, she swore she'd come with the next one. But each time, she didn't quite come. She was horribly, exquisitely, passionately stuck on the edge of climax, until that the world became bright and hazy and all things that seemed so important to her before were forgotten.

To be Continued...