Secrets of the Deep Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the man lift her up again. His cock was hard again, and she wondered absently whether he wanted to fuck her one more time. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted it with every fiber of her being. Oh, if only he would put his cock in her again!

But he didn't.

He put her on the ground in front of Alia, who was busy being fucked in the ass by the man with a supernaturally large cock while Angelica ate her pussy.

"Do it now," the man said gently and spread Chastity's legs apart so that her lovely inner lips were right in front of Alia.

Alia moaned and bent over forward, her stomach pressing against Angelica's face. Alia's nose was right over Chastity's clit. And then she slowly began to lap, like a cat drinking milk.

---

Chastity woke up in a cold sweat. She was sleeping in her dorm room. The window was open and her body felt oddly stiff, like she had been sleeping in a strange position. She opened her legs ever-so-slightly and then she opened them further and put a finger up against her inner lips. They felt odd and just a little sore.

But it had all been a dream! And when did the dream started? Had there ever been a girl named Alia? Had she really died? And were those nymphs real? Them, and their war Alia had mentioned, against the McKinley company, the sponsor of her summer research project. No, of course the nymphs weren't real. Come on, nymphs? It bothered Chastity that she was having such perverted dreams. Had she ever been willing to give up her life for sin? It seemed so preposterous.

Chastity was going to take a shower. She grabbed a towel out of the closet and walked into the bathroom.

She jumped back when she saw her reflection. She wasn't wearing any clothing! What happened to her nightgown?

She shrugged and watched her shoulders raise and settle. She liked the way her breasts looked in the mirror, so large and adorned with light brown areola, with soft pink nipples like flower buds.

She reached out and touched her left nipple, squeezing it roughly until it grew erect. She liked how the subtle little difference seemed to change her appearance so entirely. She didn't feel like a young would-be scientist out for a day of collecting shells and examining water samples. She felt like a young woman out for a hot date. She felt sexy.

Chastity blushed, continuing to look at herself in the bathroom mirror. She looked so delicious, she was getting herself all worked up. Better not to look at herself. She took a towel and hung it over the mirror so her reflection could no longer stare back at her, tempting her resolve.

Dream or not, something had changed inside of her, something fundamental. She couldn't hide her lust the way she always did before. She was quickly aroused and forced to be honest with herself about it. And oh, did her crotch burn with desire!

She decided to take a cold shower. She really needed to clean herself up. No need to imagine what juices she had been soaking in and for how long.

She stepped into the shower and turned the water as cold as she could tolerate it. But that soon became far too cold, and she fiddled with the knob, making the water just a little hotter and then just a little hotter until the whole bathroom was steamy. The hot water that ran off her body made her feel so fresh, so alive and so at peace with the world.

Grabbing a bar of soap, Chastity began lathering up her hands, her breasts, her crotch. It felt so good to be touching herself, to feel her hands slide around her body. She had always enjoyed showers, had always gotten an almost sensual pleasure from shaving her legs and armpits. It was so relaxing, so self-medicating.

But today, for some reason she suddenly felt the uncontrollable urge to shave her pubic hair, which was something she had never done before. She didn't have enough hair down there to really stick out from under her swim suit, but now it simply had to go.

She spread the soap on her hands and then began to apply it to the mound of her pussy, her finger ever-so-slightly snaking between the outer lips, making her shiver with pleasure. Oh, it felt so good!

Chastity tested it again. She couldn't lie to herself about it, she loved the way it felt. She slid the finger upwards until it stroked her clit. Chastity whimpered. She couldn't move her finger away, couldn't touch anything else, couldn't even rub it more. It was as if her finger was glued to her clit by the intense pleasure that was coursing through her.

"Oh, shit! Oh, damn!" she moaned. She placed one of her fingers into her pussy and began pumping it, holding on to the shower wall with her other hand to keep her balance.

"Oh, God! Oh!"

It reminded her of the orgy in her dream, about how she shamelessly began to stroke herself as she watched the others pleasure each other. It felt so real and so dirty to be doing something like that for real now, in the privacy of the little shower.

She pushed her thumb into herself also. Her hole felt so tight. She loved the way her muscles gripped and squeezed her fingers. She loved the soft, silky feel of her damp pussy, the erotic feel of her touch.

It was so naughty! She really ought to control herself. But she knew it wasn't any good. Her body wanted what it wanted, and if she didn't give it to herself, she'd end up taking it out on someone else, and that would cause problems.

It wasn't as though she was a nymph in a magical orgy. This was the real world, and real women couldn't get away with being total sluts. Think of the stigmatism!

Chastity laughed out loud, her voice echoing through the shower.

So, she was a closet pervert. She could deal. She rubbed her finger across her clit, sending another delicious sensation racing through her body.

Oh, she would never get used to this. It was too sublime.

What a little slut she was! She flicked her tongue against her nipple as she came, the hand in her pussy having finally done its business.

It wasn't enough. She began frantically touching herself again, rubbing little circles around her clit and stroking it up and down, testing out the different little sensations it gave her. Finally, she did what was quickest and stroked like mad, pumping the whole other hand in herself, too tied up in her masturbation to worry about something as seemingly unimportant as balance.

Chastity came again, quick and hard, moaning like a whore. She felt so dirty, so covered in sweat and juices that she'd never get clean, even with the shower that rained down upon her.

She came three more times before realizing that she had completely forgotten to shave her pussy.

She laughed guiltily and pulled out her razor. Slowly and carefully, she began to shave her pussy bare.

Chastity turned off the water and grabbed her towel. She dried herself off and tried to wrap it around herself, but the shower water had been hot and she couldn't stand the extra heat the towel retained. She threw it off and went into the bedroom naked.

What did it matter, anyway? The shades were drawn and she was alone, so there was nothing to stand in her way.

She laughed again. She felt so good. Her orgasms have put her into a really good mood. She felt so powerful, all the way from her fingertips to her toes. She wondered if it would radiate out from under her clothing: "I'm a slut and I like having sex."

She tried to put on a shirt, but it felt too tight around the breasts, so she took it off.

She giggled like a school girl, thinking that her breasts had grown larger from all the hormones that were coursing through her.

Chastity pulled out a dress from the closet. It was really cute and had always made her feel pretty before, but now it seemed childish and stupid.

She looked out the window into the sea. It seemed to call her, the way it did that night when she stared out into the sea thinking of Alia. Was that a dream? She hadn't decided. She thought about Alia, about her disappearance from the hospital, her insane rant about being raped, by women no less. Her seduction of the hospital security guard.

It was far too dramatic to have been real.

She opened the window and the sea breeze seemed to cut into her. But it didn't overpower her. It seemed to course though her veins, making her grow more powerful.

It had been a beautiful dream, a life-changing dream.

Chastity walked out of the hostel, not bothering to lock the door behind her. All the students here looked after one another, no one would ever think of breaking into her room while she was away.

She could only think of the ocean and of the breeze, and of the new strength that swelled within her. It was delicious. It was intoxicating.

Everyone seemed to stare at her. She must be right, it must be transparent even through her clothing.

Clothing!

The little pink dress she had picked out to wear was still lying discarded on her bed, and she was so preoccupied that she hadn't even thought about underwear!

That's why everyone was looking at her! She was completely naked! She blushed a shade of bright red. How could she forget something as simple as clothing! She must have gone out of her mind!

Chastity tried to cover herself with her arms, but being self-conscious about it seemed to make matters worse. There wasn't a person in sight that wasn't pointing or staring at her.

Oh shit! Oh shit!

If she didn't do something, the police would come and have her locked up for disturbing the peace, breaking decency laws or some such rubbish. And if she was unlucky, she would be locked up and sedated.

She laughed despite herself, thinking about her dream and Alia. She really was a crazy woman.

But that didn't mean she couldn't put up a fight. She ran and ran, grateful that she had taken aerobics classes and could run very quickly.

It was like a terrible nightmare, the one where you find yourself naked in public and everyone is staring, except Chastity knew for sure that this was no dream.

She felt every single lustful and critical stare. Her muscles ached like crazy, but she made it back to the dorm room.

She wasn't going to let anyone take her away.

Alia was sitting on her bed. Chastity blanched when she saw her. For a moment, the two women only stared at each other across the great expanse of the little dorm room. And then Chastity spoke.

"How much of it was a dream?" she asked.

Alia shook her head. "None of it," she said somberly.

"Then I am... Then you are?"

"A sea nymph? Yes," Alia said with a laugh. "I told Lena I shouldn't leave you alone, not even for an hour, but she said it would be good for you."

"Lena can fucking go to hell," Chastity said, stomping her foot on the bedroom floor. And then, she covered her mouth, guiltily ashamed of having spoken something so harsh and indecent.

Alia laughed. "I'll tell her you said that," she giggled. "I think she needs to hear shit like that every once in a while. My father used to tell me that all Russian women were bitches, I thought that was just cold war talk or something."

"Wait, I don't quite follow," Chastity said. "You mean Lena is Russian? I guess now that I think about it, she did have a bit of an accent."

"Oh yeah. Her full name is Elena Petrovna Menshikova, try saying that three times fast. Anyway, I gather she's been a sea nymph for quite a while. At least from Czarist times. I recall her referring to herself as a princess. It made me laugh."

Chastity actually chuckled. "Wow, a real live princess," she exclaimed covering her mouth dramatically. It felt good to be talking about something other than the fact that her life was flashing before her eyes. "Any chance she's not delusional?"

Alia shrugged. "I tried looking her up on the Internet, but I didn't find anything."

"It seems strange for you to be being doing anything as normal-sounding as surfing the Net."

Alia shrugged. "Well, it's not like I'm dead. Just because I'm a mythological being doesn't mean I have to write on clay tablets."

Chastity felt her breath catch in her throat and for a moment she was incapable of doing anything. This was odd, because she seemed to be talking so nicely with Alia just moments before.

"I want to go home," Chastity said, a teardrop rolling down her cheek. "I want to see my family. I want to see my school again."

"You know you can't," Alia replied darkly. "You're a nymph. You won't be able to tolerate any clothing, and you'll be incredibly horny all the time. You'd probably rape your father if you saw him."

"I would not!" Chastity yelled, her voice shaking. "I love my father. I couldn't do something like that to him!"

"Can you imagine me going home to my family like this?" Alia said, lifting up her naked breasts as though presenting them to Chastity. "They used to make me even cover my hair! What do you think my father would say if he saw me? I'm dead to him, one way or another, and so are you! We are your only family now."

"No! I refuse to believe you! I can go home. I'm enrolled in classes for next year. I have student loans, I have a life!"

"No, you are going to disappear into the ocean just like I did. You can't belong here anymore. You don't belong here!"

"I do belong! I do belong here! Nothing has changed! If I stay here, my dad will look for me. The police will look for me. Do you have any idea how much trouble it will make for everyone?"

"Do you think that no one is looking for me?" Alia asked. "I'm sure my father would spit on my grave if I had one, but he still called the coast guard to look for me. A couple of divers didn't return to the shore," she added with a cynical smile.

"I still want to try. I'm a good woman, I can restrain myself!" Chastity cried out.

"Fine. Put on clothing and walk outside. Go check on your water samples, like you planned. Or go like you are. I'll try to hold off the cops if you like! Maybe if I fuck a couple of them, they'll forget to throw you in prison for indecent exposure."

"Now you're just being vicious!" Chastity exclaimed, throwing up her arms.

Alia moved closer to her friend and Chastity took in the movement of her breasts, hips and pussy. It made her body ache.

Chastity felt like she has been deprived of sex for years, although it had only been a matter of minutes since she masturbated in the shower.

Chastity felt herself move towards Alia. She grabbed her and pushed her tongue into her mouth. Alia tasted so good! The moisture of her mouth enchanted Chastity. She wanted to explore every inch of Alia's mouth with her tongue, to flick it against Alia's teeth and rub it along her tongue, to probe her friend's tongue and dance with it. But her body wouldn't let her. She needed sex and she needed it now.

She moaned around Alia's mouth and pushed her to the bed. Alia gasped as Chastity spread her legs apart and began to feverishly lick her pussy. Chastity decided she loved the taste of pussy. She had tasted her own many times, both when she masturbated and on the mouth of the man who had eaten her out at the orgy, and Alia's pussy tasted distinctly different. Chastity loved it.

She began to wonder whether every woman's pussy tasted different and felt the strong urge to taste them all. Oh! It was so naughty.

Alia adjusted herself so that her head was between Chastity's legs, and she began to eat Chastity's cunt at in rhythm with her friend's tongue on her own pussy.

Chastity moaned. She loved having her pussy eaten. She loved the way Alia's tongue felt in her, the way Alia moved her mouth as she sucked. It was intoxicating.

"Oh, if only every disagreement ended this way!" Chastity moaned. Her pussy was beginning to tingle in threat of orgasm.

"Make love, not war," Alia laughed into Chastity's pussy. "Maybe hippies had the right idea after all."

That made Chastity laugh too, and the sudden stimulation caused Alia to orgasm, her juices squirting onto Chastity's eager mouth.

This was too much for Chastity, and she came too, flooding Alia's mouth with her own juices.

Oh, it felt so good! Why did it have to feel so damn good every single time? It would be so easy to reject the whole thing if it just didn't feel so good!

Chastity thought that she could still be normal. She could put on clothes and keep them on, without tearing them off in panic. She could sit through a lecture without tearing off the professor's clothing and eating her pussy. She knew she could! If only it didn't feel so damn good!

But it did.

Alia's tongue was pushing back into her pussy, and Chastity could only yield to it. She wanted it so badly and she had just come! Oh, it was torture. Was she destined to spend an eternity locked in intercourse with this woman? It seemed like a curse worse than Hell, and heaven on Earth.

She moaned and began to thrust her hips, clutching at her breasts and rubbing little circles around her nipples.

"Pleasure me, Alia. Make me come the way you did at the orgy! Make up for all the times I wanted you and I couldn't have you. Pay me back for the way I used to blush over thoughts of you at the hamburger shack! Come on! Do it!"

Alia smiled and was happy to comply.

She spread Chastity's legs far apart with her hands and wedged her shoulders between them. She opened her friend's pussy wide with her hands, making Chastity gasp with the sudden influx of cold air into her wet pussy. And then, a moment before Chastity thought she would die from longing, Alia began to nibble and suck at her clit.

Chastity writhed and moaned like crazy. Oh! The sensation was indescribable. Chastity came at once, though it felt like an eternity, and then, when her orgasm threatened to end, another one began, keeping her shaking in continuous climax. Another, and another, all in a row, over and over and over and over.

Chastity lost track of everything, her bedroom, her problems, even Alia. There was just the pleasure and the movement of bodies against each other, rubbing against each other and soiling the sheets with sweat and other juices.

"Come with me back to Lena's lair," Alia sighed into Chastity's over-stimulated pussy. "It's all done up like the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg. A real palace, Chastity. You'll love it there. Just come with me and talk to Lena, she'll convince you if I can't."

"You said that about the orgy, and look what I've got myself into," Chastity exclaimed.

"You know, that was a decision you made yourself," Alia replied a little harshly. She was beginning to get irritated by Chastity's constant whining. "It might have been what I wanted for you, but you decided on your own."

"After you got me so fucking horny that I couldn't think straight!" Chastity replied, with some anger.

"Well, the fact of the matter is, you're a sea nymph now and you're going to have to deal with it. Believe me, in time you'll learn to love it. But until then, things are going to be a little rough. Didn't I promise I'd help cushion the transition for you?"

"I don't want you to!" Chastity exclaimed. "Don't you see? When I had everything, you were all that mattered to me. But now you're all I have, and that's not enough. I can't let you control everything. I have to make decisions myself. Can't you understand this? I'm not going to just run off and slit my wrists like you did. I don't want you to hold my hand. I want to go out and do what I can in this world. I don't want to banish myself to the waters and go on some damn quest against some company I don't care about one way or another."

"You're just being selfish and stupid," Alia said, trying to grab Chastity's shoulder, as if holding her would somehow make her understand.

"Maybe I am!" Chastity said, brushing her friend's hand away. "And maybe I'm completely out of my mind, too, because everything you've been telling me makes total sense. But I'm going to home anyway, and I'm going to see first hand what happens. You're not God, you don't know anything for sure, and maybe, just maybe there's a chance that things will work out for me. It doesn't have to be the way you think it will be. I don't have to rape my father. I can change things. I know I can. I'm going to go, and you can't stop me."