Secrets of the Deep Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was covered with a thick red rash everywhere the dress had touched, so that at first it was almost as though she wasn't naked, but the rash began to fade immediately, as though she was wearing a skin-tight outfit that was dissolving in the sunlight.

Her ex-husband's jaw dropped, and Jasmine and the others could easily see the lust flashing in his eyes.

Jasmine was touched that after so many years he still desired her. Some men she knew lost interest with time, no matter how young and beautiful the object of their affection.

She glanced at Lena, but it was as if the older nymph had turned to stone. She was watching intently without moving a muscle. Whatever move Jasmine made now was entirely up to her, and in the absence of orders, she suddenly felt the urge to be commanded. Her limbs hung limp and she didn't seem capable of moving.

"Go ahead," Lena said, and almost before she knew it, Jasmine was striping her ex-husband, kissing and cradling every inch of him as though he was something precious that had finally been returned to her. Real tears flowed freely from her eyes.

Lena made a silent gesture and the nymph behind her pulled Jasmine from her husband's lips.

"You're dumping toxins into our home, you harass us and kidnap our friends. You make it completely impossible for us to use the beach closest to our lair. She ought to kill you now, rather than giving you a hard-on," Lena hissed, raising her hand to strike him. Jasmine thought that slapping him was an odd way to make a point.

"I want him alive. He has something I want from him and I can't get it here," said Lena. She grabbed Jasmine from behind and her nails extended out menacingly, giving every impression that she was about to slit her neck. All the other nymphs drew back suddenly, completely taken aback. This wasn't Lena's plan, it couldn't be! It was too wild, too chaotic. She must have lost her mind. They had been planning a routine seduction!

"Untie him quickly!" Lena barked at the closest nymph, who quickly cut through McKinley's bonds. John rubbed his wrists to ease the pain where the ropes had dug into him. Lena used her free arm to push him to the ground at Jasmine's feet. His mouth brushed against Jasmine's bare pussy, his tongue lashing out as though he found the abuse arousing. Jasmine gasped slightly and a trickle of blood ran from where the movement had caused Lena to piece her skin.

"If you really love her, I want you to call back the police you just sent out." The nearest nymph lifted McKinley's face up so that a drop of Jasmine's blood rolled down his forehead and down his cheek like a tear drop.

"I can't!" John replied, staring up into Jasmine's eyes. "You've broken my cell phone."

Jasmine shook fearfully and the nails drove further into her neck. John McKinley gasped. Lena stomped her foot almost as though she was repeating the destruction of the cellular phone.

"Take him to the helicopter. He can use Sophie's radio." The nymph stared at her blankly, no sign of comprehension on her face. "And step on it. He's called in SWAT. Do you think the girls on the oil rig can handle a small army? There are going to be massive casualties, and it wouldn't be surprising if one of ours turned up dead."

She slid her hand across Jasmine's neck, severing it completely. Jasmine's head rolled on the ground, her eyes still moving. John screamed, as if it was hum in place of his young wife. Lena dropped the body to the floor. Jasmine's severed head began to rotate as though of its own accord, until it was lined up with the rest of the neck, and slowly the two pieces began to fuse into a whole.

Ten minutes later, Jasmine stood up and walked from the main building. She slapped Lena across the face and the older nymph rubbed the sore spot.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Jasmine asked, still shaking in anger.

Lena shrugged. "You have to admit, it made a hell of an impression."

Inside the aircraft, the once again bound John McKinley was sitting with his head lolling to the side and his tongue hanging out, gurgling slightly like a man who just had a seizure.

A combination of pain and horror hit Jasmine like a punch to the stomach, seeing the man she had loved suffering so completely. Jasmine struck Lena across the face again.

"What are you, some sort of a witch!?" Jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs. "Can any creature be as cruel has you've been just now? Don't you have any mercy, any understanding of what you've put me through?"

"I do," Lena said, her voice very steady. "I suffered something a hundred times worse while I was wandering around, learning about my powers." Jasmine spat at Lena's feet.

---

Chastity felt that something was wrong the moment she set foot on the oil rig, but since it was just a feeling, she chalked it up to nerves and lingering guilt about ignoring Lena's orders. She quickly went to work, seducing the eager and defenseless men and women less than happily employed by the McKinley Company. She walked the first twelve feet hand in hand with Alia, and the sight of their unbound breasts, swaying with their movement was enough to bring their first prey to them.

Three men came forward quickly, and the two nymphs appraised them, staring down at the crotch of their pants to check out the size of their packages, threatening to discard anything they felt to be below par.

A couple of new girls who were voted ready to join the orgy walked up behind Chastity and Alia and began massaging their buttocks as the more experienced nymphs were stripping the willing men in front of them.

Chastity fumbled with a man's leather belt and pulled his already hard cock from his white briefs. He shivered slightly as she began massaging the head of his member with her thumb and index finger, quickening her pace just enough to keep him aroused without giving him the opportunity for climax. The nymph behind her knelt down and crawled between her legs to lap up the juices from Chastity's hot, dripping wet cunt.

Suddenly, one of the rejected men pushed his tool into the young nymph's ass. She trembled powerfully, her gasping mouth clutching at Chastity's pussy as though clinging to life itself.

Laughing, Alia ripped the jeans off the man in front of her and maneuvered his large, hard cock into the girl's ass, already stuffed with the first man's member. The unfortunate over-stretched nymph cried out into Chastity's sopping wet hole, gurgling and half-choking on Chastity's juices.

The other new girl, feeling a bit lonely, began sucking at Alia's breast.

They were beginning to draw a crowd. Everywhere, men and women were beginning to look, rubbing their eyes with their fists as though they had finally woken up from a long sleep and decided to step out into the sunlight.

Maria came forward with a couple of other nymphs and began to work on seducing the startled and oddly stimulated crowd. She helped a couple of the newer girls by showing them how to tear a man's clothing off without bothering with things like buttons and zippers, and then went off with Angela to perform her favorite task, the licking of uninitiated pussy. The ex-cop had been on other raids before and had developed a sense for what sort of nymphs different women would make.

The women who made their way to the front of the crowd were the outgoing ones who were easily bored with petty office work and had a tendency to be a bit on the bitchy side. Maria associated a lot with this group. Her lust for adventure was one of the main reasons that led her to the police academy and then to the nymphs. But, perhaps a little because she saw herself in their attentive stares, she had a tendency to leave their conversion to others. The women that lingered in the back of the crowd, often pretending not to be interested, were equally unappealing. They were temptingly shy and more than virginal enough to be enticing, but Maria knew from experience that they had a tendency to be stuffy and hard to deal with.

No, it was the two or three women who were wavering between the two groups that really caught her eye, and she quickly made a bee-line towards these precious treasures as Angela headed to the back of the group to round up the stragglers.

The other nymphs began to quickly grab and fuck any available man they could find. They moved quickly and with an almost supernatural vibrance, and it was obvious from the expressions on their faces that nothing could have been more sublime to them.

On the center of the rig, a pile of naked bodies became to form, all rubbing and fucking each other in a state of total erotic oblivion. The sound of moaning was intense.

Chastity chuckled to herself as she slipped a hunk of hard meat between her legs and began to thrust, the new nymph still firmly attached to her pussy. She lost count how many times she came and how many men she had fucked. The entire world was a haze of pleasure, and one orgasm seemed to build into another before subsiding. Everything seemed so clear, so meaningful, it was hard to believe that her heart had ever known conflict, or that anything wrong could ever happen to her. It was that good.

Alia somehow managed to stuff three cocks up her pussy and one in her ass, and she thrust her hips back and forth, pleasuring herself and all her many partners.

Not too far in the distance, Maria had pinned three women to the ground and was busy stripping off their clothing, ignoring their half-hearted protests and rubbing herself over every inch of their lovely young bodies. Finally, she drove her tongue into each of them savagely, not yielding until each of her prey had at least one powerful orgasm.

Suddenly, the sounds of the orgy were overpowered by a loud booming noise and a terrible screech. The nymph that had been eating Chastity's pussy had blood gushing out of her leg.

The men were scattering and bullets began to fly. Chastity looked up and saw black helicopters hovering over the rig.

A very shy woman, who had somehow managed not to be touched, took a bullet in the chest. Maria dropped the girl she had been fucking and ran over to her, taking a bullet in the shoulder and two in the leg in an attempt to turn the woman into a nymph before she bled out. She had to crawl the last couple of feet because her legs refused to support her weight after the bullets had hit. Finally she was shot in the head, her tongue still wedged in the unfortunate woman's hole. The woman shuddered and lost consciousness, and it was anyone's guess whether Maria had been successful in her task.

Bullets continued to rain down upon the orgy. Dozens of men where killed or maimed. An officer who had rappelled down off the helicopter grabbed Chastity around the neck and shot her square in the head. She never felt anything so painful. The back of her head was completely blown off and pieces of her brain were lying on the deck. They still felt like part of her body. Her face began to slowly heal and the man panicked and shot her again in the heart. Everything became dark and quiet.

----

Jasmine wiped the sweat off her husband's brow and opened his eyelids with some trepidation. She was terrified that her husband's pupils wouldn't respond to light the way they are supposed to, that he wouldn't remember her face, that she would see some other evidence of brain damage. She was caught completely off guard when his eyelids shot open and his eyes glowed bright red.

"Get away from him!" Lena yelled, slamming Jasmine to the floor of the helicopter roughly. John McKinley's hand reached up slowly towards Lena's chest, shaking slightly as though the man was recovering from his seizure.

She struck him in the side of the head with a beautiful and mercilessly placed crescent kick. "Keep flying, the problem is under control," she shouted at the pilot. "I need you to radio Nadia again, I need an updated account of their activities and a casualty count. She was a stupid bitch not to follow my instructions. There are factors involved she's incapable of taking into account," she added, more to herself than to anyone around her.

John McKinley began to stir, clutching his head a little where Lena had kicked him. He looked up into Jasmine's face with tears in his eyes.

Lena uttered some very unladylike words in Russian. Alex eased her way towards their captive, in case her skills would be needed to control him.

A restless murmuring began in the helicopter, and couple of the new girls, who were tied up, gagged and stuffed with oversized sex toys, were shaking and whimpering.

"What's the deal?" Lena spat at her nymphs. "You didn't really think we were the only creatures that lived outside the world of scientific explanation, that our spat with the McKinley company was a matter of simple economics? You and I know better, don't we, Vanya?" Lena said grabbing Mr. McKinley under the jaw, her fingers hitting the pressure points and lifting him from his seat, moving him towards the open door of the helicopter.

Jasmine screamed and clutched at Lena's ankles, sobbing bitterly. Lena kicked her in the face without thought.

"Keep the plane steady. It would be a bitch if I dropped him. Prematurely, that is," Lena barked at Sophie, her eyes sparking with menace.

"Why not just drop him, if he's so dangerous to us?" Alexandra said sensibly.

"Because that won't kill me," John said, his voice oddly sinister. Lena's grip on his neck tightened and he began to gag and cough.

"Stop it! Please!" Jasmine cried. "Please, he was my husband." Lena's eyes narrowed. John said something rather harsh in another language, and Lena threw him against the floor of the helicopter.

"Fine," she laid, helping the sobbing nymph off the ground. "I'll refrain from torturing him until we can kill him properly."