Secrets of the Deep Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Jasmine came into the room with tears in her eyes and told them that Lena wanted to talk to them.

This had Chastity a little worried, but Nadia seemed excited. She said, with what Chastity thought was optimism unusual for a Russian woman, that this was a sign that her great-great-grandaunt was willing to forgive her for taking on the second oil rig without permission.

Alia was completely indifferent to the whole matter. She didn't feel she lived and died by Lena's will, the way the others did.

They slowly pulled themselves out of bed, only stopping to have another orgasm or two apiece before they walked out into the hall to find Lena's bed chamber.

Alia showed them the way. In the early days of her transition, she had spend nights in Lena's bed clutching at the Nymph's breasts and pussy in a combination of misery and newfound sexuality.

She told a little of the story to her friends, and Chastity gave her a big hug, though she didn't know what good it would do. Alia hugged her back and seemed happy. Nadia, who was playing with herself, clapped Alia on the shoulder sympathetically as she opened the door to Lena's bedroom.

Lena was busily engaged with three of the new nymphs and a couple of young men who had survived the slaughter.

"Oh, you guys," Lena said, pulling her mouth off another woman's pussy long enough to talk. Chastity noticed that her voice was slightly sloshing-sounding from the pussy juices still left in her mouth. "Oh yeah, I had Jasmine call you. I forgot. You see, I wanted you guys to go above ground and keep your eyes and ears open for me. Think you can do it?"

"What, are you trying to get rid of us?" Alia asked pessimistically.

Lena laughed. "Now that we have more than enough nymphs around the cave, it's time we spread out and look for new adventures. I thought the three of you were the type who'd make good explorers, that's all," she said and stuffed a plump cock into her mouth.

"So you are trying to get rid of us," Nadia laughed.

Chastity was openly drooling over the orgy in Lena's bed.

Lena was far too consumed with the cock in her mouth to reply. Three nymphs excused themselves and grabbed one of the helicopters to take back to the surface.

---

Chastity stared off towards the horizon, the waves crashing against her feet. The sensation was delicious. She didn't know where she wanted to go or what she wanted to be. So much was happening so fast. She had an eternal youth to spend in whatever pursuits she would choose. Alia reached out and grabbed her by the right arm and Nadia stepped forward and took her left, and together the three stared off into the sunset for some time. They turned around, kicked the sand and wandered off onto the beach to find fresh men and women to fuck.

THE END