Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

It didn't take long for the other mermaids to change, and move to the side of Xena. They all knew how Xena liked her fucking. At the same time, they didn't want the Tengu to harm their friend.

"Its ok girls, he won't hurt me...much. Would a few of you like to join in the fun? How about it stud, think you can handle three of us?" she asked Larry.

"The question is - can you three handle me, at the same time?" Larry laughed at them.

The others returned to the lake, while the two remaining women removed their clothes. Larry was now slamming his cock harder into Xena tight pussy. The force was so great that it caused her tits to bang upwards. If her tits were any bigger, they would have slapped her face.

One of the mermaids went to Larry's side, and started sucking his nipples. The other one started slapping Xena's tits as they bounced back and forth.

"That's it you bitch! Slap my fucking tits!" Xena screamed at her friend. Larry grabbed the head of the one attacking his nipple, forcing her head down.

"If you want something to suck on, how about your friend's cunt!" he yelled at her. She quickly went after her friend's sex like a starving child. "Well wench, you have two women working on you, while I plow your fuck hole. What does that make you?" Larry growled.

"It makes me a whore! It makes me a piece of fuck meat!" she yelled.

Larry had an idea on how to get this half-human slut off. He grabbed one of her legs and flipped her over, and began fucking her doggie style. The other two mermaids took this as an invitation to use her too.

One of them lay down and offered her own wet pussy for Xena to eat. The other dipped her head under Larry's swinging balls, continuing her assault on Xena's pussy. This also gave her easy access to Larry's balls. She held one of them in her hand, massaging it softly.

Larry was going to pull her hair and make her scream, but the one laying on the ground was doing a fine job of holding her head down. Larry pulled half his cock out of Xena, allowing the little minx below him to jack his exposed meat. Xena couldn't stand any more of the torment and exploded.

The orgasm shot through her body causing her to scream again, only this time her friend's pussy muffled it. The vibration of the scream caused her friend to cum, which Xena swallowed quickly.

'Let's see just how much she can take,' Larry thought, as he pulled his cock out of Xena's cunt. In an instant, it went from her cunt to her friend's mouth. Larry left just the head in her mouth, motioning to the other two to help their companion. "You two get down there and help get me off in your friend's mouth."

Xena started jacking his cock with both hands. The other went behind him and started to lick his heavy balls. "Fuck Xena, you're a real slut," Larry told her.

She jacked his cock faster and looked at him. "No. I'm a good little fuck whore," she replied and began sucking his nipple.

Three mouths and a pair of hands stroking his cock took their toll. "Get ready girls. I'm going to shoot," Larry yelled. As if practiced, the three put their faces together so they could catch his cum. Larry felt his nuts tighten up and he shot hot cum on the faces below him.

Tengu were famous for large loads. He didn't disappoint the three sluts below him. Shot after shot landed on their pretty faces, and open mouths. Even though Xena was sore, she rubbed her clit as Larry's cum ran down her face, landing on her fat tits.

Larry opened his eyes and looked down. The three mermaids where caked with so much cum, he couldn't make out their facial features. He didn't have to wait long to see their skin. They started to suck cum off each other's faces.

"Wow Xena that's some of the best sex I've had in a long time. We should get together again soon," Larry told her. He then turned, and left the three of them to finish cleaning themselves. Since there was a lot of cum, they should be at it for a while.

Chad and Feather finished setting up the camp for the night. "Is it ok to get a fire going?" he asked.

"Go ahead, just for tonight though. When we go farther in the forest, it'll be too dangerous," she told him. "As long as we stay near the lake we'll be safe. None of the creatures that live farther out will come here, not even Marrow."

"What's so safe about this place?" he wondered aloud.

"This area is protected by Centaurs and no one would ever want to piss off a mermaid. But if Marrow ever got his hands on the Crystal of Physis, all that will change," Feather told Chad, as she helped Malifin settle in.

It was starting to get darker and Chad surveyed the area. After what Feather had told him and the guarantee from the mermaids, he felt safe. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye he saw movement from behind a tree. Feather saw Chad's movement, and went to his side.

"What's the matter Chad?" she asked.

"I thought I saw something move over by those trees." Their fears subsided when a strange looking creature came out of hiding. The creature approached them slowly and Feather started laughing. Chad could only stare, as the half-goat half-human approached them.

"You've got to be kidding me!" he said a loud. "Is that what I think it is?" Chad asked her.

"Let me guess. You've never seen a satyr before," Feather said mockingly.

"Sure I have, you little shit. Just the other day I played poker with a satyr, and couple of trolls," Chad replied in a sarcastic tone.

The satyr stood before them, and studied each in turn. "Is it true that you are Princess Shea's human husband?" he asked.

"Yes, that's me. You can call me Chad," he replied to the creature. The Satyr suddenly took a step backwards and bowed.

"I'm sorry Majesty. I heard that you were here and I needed to make sure. I am called Nugen, I am at your disposal," the man goat said.

"I was just going to get some more firewood. I could use your help," he told him, trying to make him feel at ease.

The two of them retreated into the woods, leaving Feather and Malifin alone. "You better keep your part of the bargain Elf," Malifin growled at her.

"I gave you my word Malifin. You help get us in the castle, and I'll get you back home to your family," Feather replied.

"What happens if you get killed by Marrow?" he asked.

"Then return to my mother and she will uphold my vow," she said, hoping that between now and then, she could figure out how not to die.

"So where is Princess Shea?" Nugen asked.

"Marrow has her in the castle. We leave in the morning to get her back," Chad said.

"Is it just the four of you your majesty?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"My Elvin friend could only find two willing to get near the place. I haven't seen him, but they say Marrow is a pretty bad dude," Chad told him.

"Your majesty, it would be my honor to go with you. If needed to, die, so she may live," Nugen said as bravely as he could.

"Your help is greatly welcomed," Chad said. "There is one condition that you must agree to if you go with us." Nugen was listening intently as he went on. "From here on out, and as long as it lasts, will you please stop calling me 'your majesty'," Chad told him as Prince like as he could.

"Please forgive me. I was only trying to be proper...Chad," the satyr said meekly.

The two of them returned to the camp with the firewood. Malifin just glared at Chad, he knew the Wokulo didn't like him much. "I got more help for us Feather," Chad said, pointing at Nugen.

"That's great Chad, we have a small army now," Feather said jokingly.

"If it's as bad as you say, we're going to need all the help we can get," he replied. "I think I'm going to get cleaned up a little," Chad said, changing the subject.

"I'll go with you. It's getting a bit crowded here," Feather said, staring at Malifin.

The two of them started towards the lake. With the bright moon, he could see more of the creatures had come out. Four or five Centaurs were huddled together, talking. Satyrs had come out but stayed in groups. There was one thing that they all had one thing in common. They all stared at Chad.

"Why do they all keep staring at me?" he asked.

"Christ Chad, haven't you got it yet? You're royalty for crying out loud," she told him sternly.

"How would you take it, knowing that in one day your whole way of thinking has changed?" he asked in a not so nice way. "Listen Feather, I don't mean to be rude. It's just that...this is a lot to process," Chad said.

"I know your majesty. I did not mean to upset you," Feather said as she bowed.

"I have half a mind to spank you Feather."

Feather stood up and smiled at him. "That sounds like fun!" she replied as she stroked the side of her breast. Chad walked ahead of her and started to the smaller pond.

"Where are you going Chad?" Feather said quickly.

"I need to get cleaned up," he said.

"Not in there you're not Chad," she told him as she grabbed his arm.

"That is one of the secrets of this forest," Feather said. "The small pond is pure magic, and is controlled by the Mermaids. It has healing powers unknown to any of us. If you are injured or sick the Mermaids will place you in the water, and it heals you," Chad looked dumbfounded.

"You mean it will bring you back to life?" he asked.

"They can't bring you back from the dead. What they will do is restore you back to a normal healthy state," Feather said.

"So that's how Susan reached the rip old age of a hundred and seventy five," Chad said.

"That's one of the ways, yes. Like I told you before, we don't age here like the human world," Feather told him.

"What will happen if I get in, but I'm perfectly healthy?" he asked.

"The mermaids wouldn't take kindly to that. It won't end well for you. Even if you are married to Shea," she warned him.

"This place is amazing, the only thing you're missing is some Pegasus'," he said off handedly.

"If you must know smart ass, we haven't seen them for some time. Ever since Marrow came around they scattered like the wind, no pun intended," Feather said.

They reached the edge of the larger lake, while the other creatures kept their distance. Chad took his clothes off, and climbed into the water. Feeling clean again would be a refreshing change.

Feather started to remove her clothes, when she looked down at Chad. "Now, if I get in there are you going to behave yourself?" she said mockingly.

"That's a question you should ask while looking in a mirror." Feather slid into the water, and swam up to Chad. She knew what she'd find but she still let her hand drift down his body. She was correct, as her fingers wrapped around his hard cock.

"You know, the forest has a strange effect on Humans," she said softly.

"That's what they keep telling me," he replied. He pulled her hand away, then, went under the water. Chad surfaced about four feet away, and laughed at her. "Sorry about that. What was it that you were saying again?"

"I was saying how stubborn humans are," she spat a him. Chad swam to a shallower part and stood up. Feather followed him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm starting to get the idea your turning me down," she told him.

"Sorry. I'm trying to keep at least a little civility. If you remember, we are still here to get my wife back," he said sheepishly.

"Oh I see you were being civil, when you fucked my mom," Feather teased.

"That's not how it went Feather. I was being taken advantage of," he shot back.

"You can't rape the willing," Feather said as she slid her hand down.

Just before she reached his cock, something grabbed her hand, and moved it out of the way. This startled Feather, and she looked down. Chad was startled too, because at the same time he felt a warm mouth engulf his cock.

As the realization of what was happening came to him, one of the mermaids surfaced. "Forgive me your majesty, my friend and I thought you might need a hand," the beautiful women said. Knowing the promise that Xena made, gave Chad a sense of calm, as the mouth continued to work its magic on his cock.

"I don't know her name, but it doesn't feel like a hand," Chad told her.

"You're only going to be here overnight. Are names really that important?" she asked as she wrapped her arm around Feather's waist.

Feather looked at the mermaid, and brushed her hair back. "I take it Xena is giving us one for the road," Feather said.

"Xena didn't send us, it was my idea. I've never had a human before," the mermaid said.

Chad looked at her. "Then why aren't you down below, instead of up here talking to us?" he asked.

"I lost because she swims faster than..." she replied shyly. Feather shut her up by kissing her deeply.

Chad's cock pumped a shot of pre-cum in the unseen mouth. Watching two women make out, never failed to arouse him. "So how about showing me how good your mouth is, while your friend is busy with hers," Feather told her as she broke the kiss.

The Mermaid smiled at her, and then sank beneath the water. Chad knew she found her mark, as Feather's head fell on his shoulder. Keeping one hand on the mermaid's head, he placed the other around Feather's waist to help keep her up.

"Son of a bitch, this chick is good!" she exclaimed.

"You don't hear me complaining, do you?" Chad remarked. 'Since I've been here, I've had sex with Susan's best friend's mother. Tempted by her daughter. Now I'm getting a blowjob from a mermaid. Can this get any weirder?' he thought to himself.

Chad turned his head towards Feather. "How in the hell am I going to explain all this to Shea when I get her back?" Chad asked her.

"Shea was in the forest for a long time before she met you. If anyone will understand about all this, it'll be her," Feather said just before kissing him.

The two mouths worked on them. Feather always wanted to try a mermaid, but never really got up the courage to ask. The mermaid worked magic on her slit. She was even better than Shea. Chad felt Feather pull away.

"Holy fuck Chad. I'm going to cum in this bitch's mouth," she moaned. Chad knew what to do to help her. He put both hands on the side of her face.

"Feather, I want you to tell me exactly what you are when you cum." Chad said.

"I don't understand Chad. Oh God I'm so fucking close!" she yelled.

"I want you to tell me what kind of girl you are...slut! Xena did it with Larry, now it's your turn," he told her.

Feather did not disappoint him. Her eyes got bigger and she started to shake. "Now! I'm cumming right...fucking...NOW!" she screamed.

"Tell me what you are!" Chad ordered her.

"I'm a nasty fucking...oh shit...cock sucking...whooooore!" she screamed, as she slumped against Chad's chest. The mermaid that was sucking off Feather surfaced, looked at Chad, and started licking her lips.

'She really must have enjoyed that,' he thought. Chad didn't last much longer either. His cock grew and shot a heavy stream of cum into her friend's mouth. The mermaid frowned when she realized her friend was swallowing what she wanted to swallow.

The other mermaid surfaced and looked at her friend. She grasped the back of her head, forcing Chad's cum into her mouth. They stayed like that for a moment, and then broke away from each other.

"I know I swim faster than you so I didn't drink it all. Next time I'll let you win, but at least you know what Human cum tastes like," she told her.

Chad helped Feather out of the water and started back to the camp. His legs were weak, and from the looks of it, Feather was in the same shape. She leaned on Chad most of the way back to camp. The fire was going strong, and Chad thought it might be a bit too much fire.

"Don't you think that a fire that big might draw attention?" Chad asked a little worried.

"It'll be ok Chad. Besides, the greater the evil, the more likely they'll stay away," she replied. The two of them approached the camp. They noticed Malifin staring at them; he was not in a pleasant mood.

"Now that the group is all together again, is there anyone else you three want to fuck?" he said sarcastically. Chad was getting annoyed at the temperament of this furry little shit.

"You know what Malifin. Ever since we started this trip, you've been in a foul mood. Is there something we should know about that's keeping you this pissed off?" he asked.

"Well for one, I don't like humans. I just want to get out of this shit hole and back to my family," Malifin explained and it sounded like he softened up a bit on his second point.

Chad sat down by Malifin, but not near enough to cause him discomfort. "Malifin, I know you want to go home. If Feather can't get it done, then Shea and I will get you home, I give you my word," Chad told him quietly. Just then, Malifin's head turned quickly and stared out into the darkness.

"Did I say something wrong Malifin?" he asked.

Feather grabbed Chad's arm and brought her face close to his. "Quiet Chad, Malifin senses danger, it must be close."

What the small group didn't know is that something was studying them. The Boraro could easily make out the shape of the human among the others. Marrow told all the forest creatures loyal to him, to watch for a human traveling through the forest, with or without friends.

Even though the Boraro wanted to kill this human, he knew Marrow would want this information quickly. The Boraro took note of the makeup of the group and turned to head for the castle. Maybe if he got the news to his master quickly, he would reward him.

Maybe he would get a nice little elf to play with for a few hours. Even though he would rather have Shea, or her mother, he knew that Marrow was saving them for the final event. He hoped he could be there when he tortured them to death.

Malifin turned to the group with a stern face. "That didn't last long, they know we're here," he told them. "I don't think we're in danger here, but we should watch ourselves in the morning. What ever was out there is sure to head straight to Marrow. When he gets the news, he'll try to keep us from reaching the castle," Malifin added as he tossed another log on the fire.

Feather spoke up, "all right everyone lets get some sleep. The Centaurs will keep watch tonight but in the morning, we are on our own."

Sleep did not come easy to the group, even more so to Chad. In the morning, the team would make their way to the castle. Now it seems he was going to have to fight his way there. Susan's face drifted in and out of his thoughts, and Leonia's favor to bring her daughter back to her.

How could he handle something like Marrow, with a crossbow and sword? A plan started to form, a fleeting thought at first. It soon turned into something more useful. He hoped he could get it all together, before he has to meet Marrow face to face.

**********

While Chad was fighting sleep, someone on the other edge of the forest was tossing. Leonia shifted in bed trying to get the image of her daughter out of her visions. She knew she was too old to help fight Marrow, but she couldn't just sit here and wait either. She jumped out of bed and grabbed her clothes.

"If I can't help fight, at least I be there for my daughter when she comes back," she said aloud.

Leonia went downstairs and grabbed her satchel. She knew her way to the lake and that's where they would stay for the night. If she could just get there before morning, she might be able to see her daughter one more time. Leonia slung the bag over her shoulder, heading into dark forest.

**********

The sun was just coming up at the once great castle, but that gave no comfort to the helpless victims trapped inside. Marrow abused the two females, almost on a constant basis. He received great pleasure from hearing his victims cry and scream in agony.

Even more when one of them watched helplessly, as the other screamed for mercy. Shea felt as if her whole world flipped upside down, even after finding her mother alive...barely.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers