Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Bolara moved next to her daughter, and put her arm around her. "Shea, you should accept the facts. There is no help coming," she whispered to her.

"Trust me Mom. Chad and Feather will find a way. I know him. He won't give up on me," Shea said, even though her voice didn't reflect that.

"How can those two take on Marrow?" Bolara said. "He's never gotten a scratch and he's killed a lot of..." She tried to finish her statement, but Marrow appeared at the cell.

"How are my two lovely fuck toys today?" he asked as he laughed at them. The two women were already beat down so much, they just cowered in the corner.

"What would you two bitches like to do today?" he asked them menacingly. The women knew he was going to be cruel. Maybe he would finally get around to rapping them. Shea and Bolara remained silent.

"So you two don't have any suggestions? I guess I'll have to think of something myself. I have a great idea Princess. Why don't you take your dear mother's clothes off for me," he told her. Shea whimpered, and shook her head no.

"All right then, I'll make it your choice. Give me the crystal, and your mother can keep here clothes," Marrow told her as he came closer to the cell bars.

"I already told you before. It's not here Marrow," Shea spat at him angrily. Marrow was growing impatient with his captive.

"You're not telling me the truth you fucking bitch! I've already gone back to that dump you call a home. It's not there!" he screamed. Shea thought of her husband and instantly became worried.

"Don't worry slut, your dear human husband was gone. He either got scared or found himself another whore to use," he told her, as his face turned into an evil smile. "Since it's not there, you must have it. If you don't give it to me, you get to see dear mommy naked."

"Please don't make my daughter do this. If you want me naked then I'll take them off, but don't make my daughter do this," Bolara pleaded with him.

"Tell me where the crystal is Shea," Marrow growled at her. Shea shook her head, and realized that there was no escape for either of them. "Have it your way Princess. Take your mothers clothes off...NOW!" Both women jumped as Marrow screamed at them.

Slowly Shea brought her hands up to the top of Bolara's torn gown. Bolara started crying. Pleading with her daughter not to give in. "Hurry up bitch, or my hell hounds will come in there and do it for you. Then you get to see how much your mother loves my hung dogs," Marrow screamed.

Shea was just about to pull the gown open, when someone came in screaming. "Master, I have information that you'll be interested in," the Boraro said, as he burst into the dungeon. Marrow was never pleased about interruptions during his fun time.

"This better be good. Trust me, your life depends on it you fool," Marrow told him. Shea put her hands back in her lap, glad that Marrow was distracted even for a short time.

"Master, I saw a human at Mermaid Lake, and he was not alone," the Boraro said almost out of breath. Shea snapped her head up when she heard the news.

"Who else was with this human?" he asked.

"All together there were a wokulo, a tengu, Satyr, and a female elf," the Boraro said, hoping the news would spare his life.

Marrow turned back towards the cell. "Well Princess Shea, it appears that your husband has some courage after all. Either that or he has a death wish, which I will be more than happy to grant" the evil Ogre said.

"You bastard! Leave my husband alone or I swear I'll see you dead!" Shea screamed.

"Don't worry bitch, he'll live long enough to see you strung up...and raped. The last thing he'll hear you say is how much you love my cock. Maybe he'll tell me where the crystal is, just to save your pitiful life," Marrow said in a whining voice.

"If I were you fuck head, I wouldn't underestimate Chad." Shea glared at Marrow and that was making him angry.

"Since you put it like that, let's see if we can put the odds in my favor." Marrow turned to the Boraro. "Go outside and tell the Jaculus to attack the group. Tell him to kill everyone, except the human, I want him brought to me...alive," Marrow told him.

The Boraro looked at Marrow, expecting his reward for the news he brought. "Master, I was wondering. Could I have the elf that's with them? She is well built, and will be a good fuck for me." Marrow gave the Boraro a stern look, but gave in.

"Fine, tell the Jaculus to bring them both back. You may rape the elf but only after she, and the human, watch me rape these two," Marrow said. The Boraro ran up the stairs to follow his master's wishes.

"Please don't hurt him Marrow, I'll do whatever you want, but please leave Chad and Feather alone," Shea pleaded with him.

"Just hearing his name makes me want to puke," Marrow said. "All right Princess. If you and your mother do as I say, I will spare their lives. I'll even let your precious human return home." Marrow told her.

Shea knew the only way to save Chad, was to give in to his demands. The young daughter turned to her mother, staring into her now shallow eyes.

"Mother, it's the only way to save Chad and Feather. I'm sorry," Shea sobbed.

"You know in your heart he will never let them live Shea," Bolara told her. Shea was crying softly. Her mother was right, but she had to try. Shea turned towards Marrow, the broken look on her face told him everything.

"You win Marrow, I'll do as you say," she sobbed to him.

"Then let's start from the beginning. Rip your mother's gown open." Shea raised her hands to the top of Bolara's already torn clothing.

"I'm sorry mother." She ripped the gown open, displaying her full breasts. Bolara started to cry openly.

"Please Marrow. Don't make my daughter do this," Bolara begged.

"Shut up bitch. Your daughter is going to find out just how slutty you really are," Marrow growled at her. Marrow began to stroke his inflating cock. He had waited for this for some time.

Shea ripped the rest of the material open, and slid it off Bolara's body. Marrow looked at the once great Queen, as a drop of pre cum dripped off his cock.

"Now Bolara, I want you to rip your sweet daughter's gown off. I really want to see, what that human has been fucking." Bolara didn't move. She just sat there with her head down, sobbing.

"Bitch, you know not to disobey me. Why don't you tell Princess Shea what happened last time you did that," Marrow said.

She lifted her head, her eyes puffy from crying. "He beat me...badly," she said quietly.

"What else happened to you?" Marrow asked, egging her on.

"He had...had his hellhounds...take me," she was now crying openly.

"What a worthless piece of shit you are. Say it like I told you to bitch!" Marrow screamed at her.

"He had them fuck me!" Bolara screamed as she glared at her tormentor.

"See, that wasn't so hard. Now get your daughter naked. NOW!" Marrow screamed at her. Within a few seconds, her daughter was as naked as she was. "Since your new here Shea, I'll let your mom show you the ropes on what I like," he told her.

Marrow slid his cock through the bars, pointing it at Bolara. "Why don't you show her how to get me off?" Bolara moved in front of his cock, and grabbed it with both hands. She slid her hands up and down the length of it, wishing that somehow she could just die.

"Shea, would you care to hear what your mother likes to do?" Marrow asked.

"Please don't Marrow. Just leave her out of this," Bolara pleaded.

"Oh come on. I bet she's curious about what you like." Bolara started sobbing again, but said nothing. "You better start talking, or my hounds will get to have fun with the lovely Princess," Marrow warned her.

She lowered he head, and sobbed even louder. "Have it your way bitch." Marrow whistled, and in came two large hellhounds from a spare room in the dungeon. "Last chance Bolara, before they get to have fun," Marrow said.

She knew there was no use it fighting it. She had already tried. "I like to get...fucked. I like to get fucked by...Master," Bolara said softly.

"I'm sorry my queen, I don't think Shea heard you. Why don't you try it again?" he said.

"I like to get fucked by my master," she said louder. Marrow laughed at her humiliation.

Shea watched in horror, as her mother surrendered to his perverse wishes. Shea knew the only chance Chad had was for Marrow to keep his word. "What do you like about your master's cock Bolara," he said, as he ran his eyes up and down Shea's naked form.

"I like it when I can get Master to...cum off...on my face," she said. Marrow locked eyes with Shea as he continued the humiliation of her mother.

"Do you swallow what comes out of Master's cock?" Marrow asked.

"Yes."

"Yes what you fucking cunt!" Marrow said sternly.

"Yes Master. I drink whatever comes out of your cock," Bolara said as if she was a zombie. Marrow was getting close but needed more.

"Now, tell your daughter what you drink out of a cock." Bolara paused for a moment. Marrow grabbed a handful of her hair, and turned her to face Shea.

"Tell her, or she gets the dogs!" he screamed.

"I drink his cum and his...piss," Bolara said as her tears ran down her face.

"You're such a bastard Marrow. Leave my mother alone," Shea said.

"Don't be sad Shea. I won't leave you out of the fun. Now spread your legs, and show me how you fuck yourself." Shea moved her legs apart and started to rub her pussy. "That's better Shea. Get it nice and ready for my cock." Marrow moaned.

Bolara knew she couldn't let Marrow have her daughter. She needed to get him to cum, before he took her. Bolara opened her mouth, and took the head of his cock between her lips. His cock was too big to go any further. Marrow tried numerous times before.

"There you go Bolara. Show your daughter what a slut you," Marrow cried out in ecstasy.

"Please Master. Can I fuck your hounds after you cum? I really like to suck their cocks, and have them fuck me...in the ass," she told him and then continued her sucking.

"See how easy it is Shea," Marrow told her.

Between watching Shea play with herself and Bolara's sucking, it was too much and he shot off. Bolara choked on the massive load and pulled the spurting cock free. Marrow continued to shoot his cum onto her face. Bolara knew better than to pull away. Marrow wiped his spent cock in her hair, and released her to return to her daughter.

Bolara buried her face in her daughter's shoulder, crying openly. Shea glared at her captor with contempt. "Don't worry Princess Shea. You'll soon get your turn. When I cum all over your pretty face, it will be the last thing that you're sick, human, husband will see. Just before I break his back."

Shea pushed her mother out of the way and leapt for the bars. "You fucking bastard. You said you'd let him go!" she screamed.

"You don't really think I'd let that human live do you? After he watches me rape you, he'll want me to kill him anyway. After all, I did promise the Boraro he could have your friend, the elf," Marrow said. He wanted to punish her, mentally.

Shea reached out and dug her fingernails into the side of Marrow's face. He screamed in pain, as the nails dug deeper into the flesh. Marrow shoved his fist between the bars, hitting Shea in the side of her face. Bolara was screaming, trying to get up to help her daughter.

Both women fell backwards, as Shea slammed into her mother. Bolara held her daughter and shook her, but to no avail. Shea was unconscious, one eye starting to swell shut. Bolara looked up at Marrow. "No matter what happens to us. I will see you in hell, you son of a bitch," she said.

"Once you and Shea are dead, and I have the Crystal of Physis, nothing will stop me. Not even hell." Marrow turned and left the dungeon, he had a greeting party to assemble.

Don't forget to vote. Leave a comment to let me know how I'm doing.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers