Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hang on Susan, I'm right hear. I'm going to get you out,' Chad thought. Feather suddenly heard Marrow scream at someone.

"I told you before Boraro, don't disturb me unless the Jaculus is back with the elf and human."

"That's why I came down my Lord. The Tengu and Wokulo are standing on the small hill to the North getting ready to attack, but the human, elf, and satyr aren't with them," she heard the Boraro say.

"The other three can't be too far away," Marrow said. "Guard her till I get back. She better be just as I left her when I do," he warned the Boraro. Once Marrow had left the room, the Boraro went over to the Forest Nymph Princess, rubbing his hardening cock. He just couldn't wait any longer to satisfy his craving.

"I can't wait any longer Princess Shea. I've wanted to put my cock in you for some time now," the Boraro told her. Shea knew she couldn't stop him. He was going to rape her first.

Feather told Chad what she heard and waited a few moments. Taking a deep breath, she pulled the latch and swung the door open. Both Feather and Chad charged into the room quickly. Chad's heart stopped. He saw a large creature with backwards feet, groping Susan's breasts.

The creature had its back to the two intruders. He didn't realize they were there, until Susan's uninjured eye became very large, and she tried to talk. It was just the sudden thought that she and her mother were getting out of this hell...without having to fight Marrow. Her happiness was soon shattered, when the Boraro turned to see Feather and Chad approach him.

Larry and Malifin stood on the top of the hill, waving at the creatures below them. "Malifin, try to stay with the plan as long as you can. If I go down, it will be up to you to get the others out," Larry told him.

"I can only do the best I can. Let's just hope these creatures are as dumb as they look." Malifin turned his head to look at Larry. "If we both go down, it was an honor fighting along side you,"

"No time like the present," Larry said. "Let's go say hi my furry little friend." With that, they both started to run towards the castle.

Marrow exited the castle and looked towards the forest. He saw the Tengu and that shitty little Wokulo, but what he wanted to find was the elf and human.

"Send everyone out, but watch for the others. I want the human and elf alive. Do what you want to the fur ball and birdman, but don't hurt the human or elf, they're mine to deal with," he told the Jaculus.

Suddenly he leapt off the tower and headed for his prey, knowing that they were responsible for the disappearance of the other Jaculus. Just when he had his target, the Wokulo disappeared. Larry stopped and looked around for Malifin, he seem to be confused.

The Jaculus looked at the bewildered creature. 'The battle had not even begun, and the two were already falling apart. This was going to be too easy,' the Jaculus thought. Larry pulled his bow out, and started firing arrows at the approaching bird, all of them missing their mark.

'If it's going to be this easy, it won't even be fun,' the winged creature thought. Fangs out, talons forward, the Jaculus was upon his victim.

The last thing that went through the beast's mind was where the sword came from in front of the Tengu. "Nice hit Malifin", Larry told his friend.

"I wish I could say the same about your bow skills", Malifin fired back.

"I was trying to give you a chance. We should at least have a little fun out here," Larry replied as he put an arrow through the skull of the lead hellhound a hundred yards out. The two then charged the on coming group as bravely as they could. They were heavily out numbered.

Marrow watched the Jaculus fall to the ground. He might have underestimated these two. Marrow turned to one large hellhound that stayed by his side. "The others should have been out there with them. If they weren't out there, then they must be inside," he told him. The hellhound turned to follow Marrow into the castle. With any luck, he would leave a little of the human left over, they tasted a lot like chicken.

**********

Feather pulled her bow back, ready to fire at the Boraro. Chad didn't hesitate as he sprinted towards the creature, but in doing so, he blocked Feathers view of her target. The Boraro had very long arms and swung at his head, even before Chad was within striking distance.

Chad was a fierce fighter when he was angry, and right now, he was extremely pissed off. He knew the swing was coming. The stupid creature pulled his shoulder back a small amount. Chad lowered his head slightly and the Boraro's arm sailed harmlessly above him.

Chad slid to the floor and kicked the creature, in what should have been his knees. The Boraro started to fell to the floor, just as Feather said he would. Feather could only look on and admire Chad's reflexes. Chad quickly placed the handle of her father's sword on the floor and allowed the Boraro to stab himself, as he fell on top of it.

Chad was on the ground looking up at his wife. Shea had tears running down her cheek. Feather's voice broke him from his trance. "Nice move Chad. Now let's get the hell out of here," Feather said as she moved into the center of the room.

Feather surveyed the room for more danger. Then her eyes came upon something in the corner of one of the cells. The woman raised her head and looked at Feather. "Oh my God! It can't be true...Bolara!" Feather screamed.

Chad was trying to untie Susan when he heard Feather. "Chad, forget about me. Help my mom first...please," she told him. He quickly gave his wife a kiss on the check and ran over to Feather, as she tried to pull on the cell door open. The door wasn't budging and he asked the woman in the corner if she knew where the key was.

Bolara crawled to the bars while still holding her ribs. She was extremely weak. "There's no time for this Feather. You have to get Shea out of here. If Marrow comes back, he will torture all of us to find the Crystal of Physis. Then kill everyone," she pleaded.

Chad knelt down in front of her and held her hand. "I don't know your name, but if you are Susan's mom, we don't leave without you...or her."

Just then, they heard a low growling sound. Feather turned around, but it was too late. The hellhound was on her, knocking her to the ground.

"Well now, this is a surprise. I was sure you'd be out there with your friends, getting slaughtered," Marrow told them.

Chad moved away from the cell, he knew he couldn't help Feather with the hellhound. His only chance was to keep Marrow's focus on him, and not the others. Marrow descended the stairs slowly. He saw Chad's sword still embedded in the dead Boraro.

"So you're Princess Shea's husband. I can't help but admire your perseverance human. Well actually, it's either that...or your stupidity."

Feather looked over and found she couldn't reach her sword, and could feel the bow smashed beneath her. 'This is not turning out good for the home team,' she thought.

The hellhound had one large paw in the center of her chest, making it impossible to move except for her arms. "Are you finding it hard to breathe Elf?" Marrow asked with a laugh.

"So, you're the great Marrow," Chad said, trying to keep the attention on him. "You know I thought when I first met you, I'd be a little scared. Now after seeing you, I think I'm just nauseous."

"Maybe you can help me with something human? Pick which one I should kill first; the elf, Bolara, or your whore wife, Princess Shea," Marrow said.

"Chad, get out while you can," Shea pleaded with him.

"Oh come on now Princess Shea. He just got here, and we have so much fun planned," Marrow said in a whining tone.

'If I can just get this fucking dog off me, it will be two against one. We might have a chance,' Feather thought.

Chad had moved to the other side of the room, still keeping Marrow's attention. He dropped his backpack on the floor next to him. "You know Marrow. I think I will help you with that question. I think the first one to die should be you. That way, we all have a great day. Hell maybe we'll throw a big party to celebrate," he told him.

Feather was still struggling under the hellhound. 'Damn it Chad. Stop trying to piss him off, I can't help you,' she thought.

"Not very likely...Chad," Marrow said in a mocking way.

Chad looked over at his wife. "Princess Shea, I'll be with you in a minute. Just let me take care of Shit Head here first," Chad said, using her real name.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Feather move her hand to her waist. Chad knew she kept a dagger tucked in her belt. She was getting ready to make her move on the hellhound that had her pinned. His plan was starting to work.

"You know Marrow. I've only been around here for a few days. I hear you're looking for something. It wouldn't happen to look like this, would it?" Chad asked, as he reached into his shirt.

Chad pulled the Crystal of Physis out, letting it dangle from his neck. All three women let out an audible groan. They suddenly realized that Chad brought the crystal to the one place it should never be. 'Chad you're out of your mind. Why would you bring it here?' Shea thought, as hope disappeared from her soul.

"You foolish human, you've sealed all of your fates. I get to rape your wife, and I get the Crystal of Physis," Marrow told him. "Now how about you being a good boy, and give the crystal to me. Maybe I'll let you live," he told Chad.

He had to keep his plan going. He had to get Marrow angry enough for it to work. "I heard that you were fairly dumb Marrow. I don't recall anyone saying you might have brain damage, that's pretty funny," Chad said. Marrow glared at the arrogant human. Shea was going to watch, as he tore the limbs off this insignificant human.

Chad really didn't want to fight this thing. If his plan was going to work, he needed the Ogre to follow his fighting tactics. He needed Marrow to charge at him. Chad got his wish.

"You fucking human. I'm going to rip that crystal from your dead body," Marrow screamed.

Given the size of the room, it only took a few seconds for Marrow to close the distance between them. Fortunately, that's all the time Chad needed. He reached into his back pocket, pulling out the Tulok root Leonia had given him.

Just as Marrow was about to hit Chad, Feather pulled the dagger out. She pushed it into the lungs of the hellhound, killing it quickly. Feather pushed the carcass off her, just as Marrow was about to collide into Chad's body. Chad braced himself for what was sure to be a powerful and painful collision.

Marrow hit Chad, wrapping his arms around him. The powerful Ogre quickly tightened his grasp, trying to snap Chad's spine. Regrettably, he did not see the Tulok root Chad was holding, or he would have let him go. Chad could only hope this would work as he closed his eyes. He had only one thought...home.

Ever watch a TV show where the season finale leaves you hanging till next year? Don't worry I won't leave you hanging that long, but I thought it would be funny to leave it hear...just for a little while.