Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He read the article, narrowed his eyes and thought: Wait a minute - this can't be right - they got rid of the minimum wage law altogether?

Then he read it again thinking he must have misunderstood it the first time.

When he finished he stared into space and thought to himself, let me see if I have this right...

Congress, in an emergency midnight session to address the rapidly declining economy, abolished the minimum wage law, claiming the law they passed two - months ago, which lowered the wage to 6.25, had been ineffective; that it hadn't created the number of jobs anticipated, and to save the country from a possible 'depression,' it was necessary to take this unprecedented action.

Large corporations and mega - stores demanded the abolition of the law, stating it would enable them to hire millions more employees, and guaranteed to pay 'fair and competitive wages' to everyone.

What do they consider a 'fair and competitive wage'?

John continued reading:

"This is a great victory for all who champion free - market capitalism," said a spokesman for All - American Hardware, Inc. "...this is a win - win for not only our shareholders, but for millions of unemployed job - seekers looking to regain their dignity and self - worth by gaining meaningful employment, and the ability to put more food on the table for their families."

John was confused; he wasn't sure what this meant; he doubted companies would pay more than 6.25 an hour...how would earning even less money give anyone the "...ability to put more food on the table for their families"?

He found the television remote and flipped - on Fox News.

The pundits and all their guests were excited, and praised Congress for coming to their senses.

"It's about time our politicians understood the intent of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution of the United States of America!" the pretty, blonde host loudly proclaimed. "Liberal policies have brought this great nation to the brink of ruin, and this vote clearly indicates the willingness and desire to roll - back, or maybe even eliminate those destructive liberal policies!"

Another pretty blonde, wearing a dangerously short skirt, chimed in, "It appears we finally have a 'do - something' Congress, thanks in large measure to the Tea Party, whose candidates swept the recent national and state elections, and now appear poised to make good on their campaign promises, and dismantle years of liberal entitlement programs, and 'take back America for the American people!"

I don't understand, how are they 'taking back America' by creating more poor people? Something doesn't seem right here...

"Sweetie, do you want me to pour you a bowl of cereal?"

I didn't hear her at first. My heart was pounding, and I was still dazed at what I'd read in the paper and saw on television.

"Johnny, do you want some cereal?" my mother said.

"OH, uh, yes, please," I said to her.

I watched her return to the kitchen. I couldn't believe how cheerful and positive she was every morning considering what she had to endure to earn a living.

I never told her I knew she was working for Bagley as a Personal Assistant. I was sure she didn't want me and my sisters to find out...since it's become common knowledge what PA's do, it would be shameful and humiliating for all of us.

When I'd found and read her contract, my blood boiled with rage; my first instinct was to confront her, and make her stop providing Bagley with her 'services'...but she was so proud of herself that she was able to support her family, I remained quiet, and kept my anger and sadness to myself.

Her cover - story is she works two - days a week at the bank on 'special projects' Bagley assigns her. I never press her for details.

"How is Mr. Jensvold's health, dear? You know, he's getting up there in age," she asked while we ate our cereal.

I had been daydreaming about the 'good old days' when my mother would cook us big breakfasts with bacon or ham or sausage and eggs and potatoes and biscuits...when we could still afford to buy those things.

"OH—yeah, uh, he's fine..." I replied. "He's moving slower, but his mind is as sharp as ever."

"He's one - of - a - kind," she said. "I've never met anyone as smart and gentle and nice as he is."

Hmmm, I thought, she's right! Outside of his crazy liberal ideas, he is smart, and he is a very nice man. In fact, I was looking forward to hearing his opinion on this latest news.

"Yeah, he is nice...and we have some very interesting conversations at work," I said; even though I rarely agree with anything he says.

We ate in silence then she suddenly perked - up and said: "Good news, sweetheart - I think I found a second job!"

Huh? Oh my God!

"Uh...that's great, mom!" I said. "What, uh, who—I mean what will you be doing?"

She stared at her cereal and cheerfully answered: "Well, it's pretty much what I'm doing now—you know, special projects, and things like that."

I couldn't look at her as I began to feel sick to my stomach. I knew if I saw her face, I would, either explode with anger, or worse - break down and cry.

"It's a Fortune 500 company, dear, new to the area...Fidelity Investments - have you heard of them?"

OH MY GOD!! The hair on the back of my neck stood straight. My heart zoomed into my throat. FIDELITY INVESTMENTS?? That's the corporation taking over Massengale Manufacturing - my father's old company...oh my God - what the hell is going on here? Is this just a coincidence?

I quickly regained my composure and said, "Uh, yeah - yes, I've heard of them - how did you find out about them?"

"Oh, uh, I'm going to meet with Mr. Peter Johannson this afternoon - he's the CEO - Mr. Bagley recommended me."

OH NO - PLEASE GOD NO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

I managed a weak smile and as sincerely as possible said, "Good luck, mom."

And in a barely audible, and distinctly sad voice, she replied, "Thank you, dear."

We were almost done eating when she broke the uneasy silence in the room:

"OH - did you know they're building huge mansions out on Highway 10, in the woods, a few miles past the new Wal - Mart? I was out that way and saw all the heavy equipment on the road."

"Uh, yeah, I think Mr. Jensvold mentioned something like that the other day," I replied. "He said they're also building an airport big enough for jets to land there."

"Why would they build all that out there? Why would they build in Flowerton, at all? We're a - hundred - miles from a big city! Who would buy million - dollar mansions here?" she asked.

"Mr. Jensvold has a theory about all that, but I don't quite understand it," I answered. "I'll ask him to explain it to me again."

After breakfast, I went to my bedroom and logged - on to the computer to begin my daily research into my father's death.

Every morning since that sad and strange day, I have investigated anyone and everyone my father knew, and came in contact with at Massengale.

Even though I was convinced my dad's boss, Lonnie Barnhouse killed him, I wanted to keep an open mind and research everything thoroughly.

The reporter, Jennifer McBride, no longer was interested in my dad's murder and without her help it was slow going...I had no idea what I was searching for.

I don't know why she gave up, but I guessed she'd been ordered to stop her investigation. That day in the park was still as clear in my head as the day it happened; the look of fear on Jennifer's face when the big, bull - dyke security guard accosted us and ordered her into the diner to meet with Mr. Mellon.

Then later that night during the festival, her final words to me; her voice, timid and scared, and all she said was - "We can't be seen together!" I haven't seen or heard from her since, and when I find a story in the paper with her byline, it is always a fluff - piece of no real significance.

As I waited for the computer, a troubling question suddenly popped into my head: Why would my mother be so far out on Highway 10 to see heavy equipment on the road? There's nothing open out there but a few car dealerships, a couple bars and restaurants, and, of course, The Flowerton Motel.

An icy chill ran up my spine...and for the second time in a matter of minutes, the hair on the back of my neck stood straight.

OH MY GOD - I'd answered my own question - THE FLOWERTON MOTEL - that must be where my mother is conducting her 'business.'

It makes sense - it's out of the way, and very private. That has to be where she meets Bagley!

I briefly thought of my father's gun - the one they claim he shot himself with...maybe if I went there and confronted Bagley I could get my mother's dignity back!

Calm down, John...don't do anything stupid - you're the man of the family now and you have a mother and two sisters who need you...you can't help them if you're in prison!

My heart was heavy and tears formed in my eyes as I thought about my mother's hopeless situation - and my impotence to stop it.

Missy Hatfield shouted instructions at the workmen who were putting the finishing touches on the offices where she and her assistant Brad, would be conducting the job interviews.

At twenty - nine, she would be the youngest VP and General Manager in the entire All - American Hardware organization. A feat she accomplished thru hard work, dedication and using her God - given intelligence to her advantage.

Her amoral outlook on life and the ability to recognize which All - American executives would be most susceptible to seduction and blackmail played no small part in her success either.

Her willingness and ability to squeeze profits from unprofitable stores made her a rising star at All - American. She had the perfect combination of lack of empathy and compassion for her employees, and the intuitive foresight to surround herself with talented and skillful "Yes - men and yes - women."

She epitomized the 21st century corporate executive: a shrewd manipulator of people, outsized ego, an abnormal love of money, and obsession with absolute power and control.

She had the distinct advantage of not being shackled - by - or burdened with, a conscience...sympathy and empathy was two undesirable business traits that would prevent anyone from climbing the corporate ladder.

"Bradley - get over here!" she barked at her assistant. She handed him an unwrapped tampon.

"Follow me," she said and led him into her personal bathroom. She stood and leaned against the vanity and raised her skirt above her waist.

"What the fuck are you waiting for, dipshit?" she frowned at the much shorter young man.

He fell to his knees and worked her panties to the floor, and when she opened her legs, he immediately burrowed his face to her crotch and went about this all - too familiar task.

He snagged the string from her current tampon between his teeth and slowly removed it from his boss then placed his lips and tongue on the folds of her cunt and went about his job of pleasuring her.

Missy looked down and smiled at Brad's bobbing head and thought: His cock isn't very big...but his mouth is pure gold!

Her body shook with a thunderous orgasm and Bradley cleaned - up her juices. He placed the tampon between his teeth and worked it inside her cunt. He had performed this action so many times for Mistress Missie it no longer disgusted him.

John found Mr. Jensvold sitting at his desk; staring at his computer.

"Good afternoon," John cheerfully said.

"I'm not so sure..." muttered Mr. Jensvold. "Here, take a look at this!"

John stood behind his boss and read what was on the screen. It appeared to him that within the last hour Congress passed two more important laws:

One that established a Federal Right - to - Work law; and another that lowered the corporate tax rate from 35% to 10%.

My first impression was these were good things! Of course, I knew in Mr. Jensvold's liberal eyes, he would spin these as something bad.

"That's it for the unions..." he said, "...along with the abolishment of the minimum wage - the average person can kiss good - bye the hope of ever finding a job paying a livable wage!"

"What are you talking about?" I countered. "This is America - the land of opportunity for all - where anyone can work hard and pull themselves up by their bootstraps and become millionaires!"

The moment I said it I felt rather foolish; I was parroting a Tea Party slogan they used in almost all their political ads in the previous election.

A sad look washed - over Mr. Jensvold's face. I knew that look...it meant he felt pity for me for believing what he considered 'nonsense.'

"John, you are an intelligent and logical young man...but it is time for you to examine the world around you with a fresh set of eyes...there is a wide gap between what you think is going on in the world, and what is REALLY happening all - around us!"

"Mr. Jensvold, with all due respect, I probably stay informed better than anyone my age, and most people who are older...I read the newspaper every day, and watch several shows on Fox News - I know you have no regard for Fox News, but I find their reporting 'fair and balanced'...quite frankly, they love America more than those liberal networks - I've watched some of those liberal shows and all they do is complain about what's wrong with America - how America is no longer the great nation it once was...Fox News tells us what's right with America - that America has not only always been great, but that we're an exceptional country with the moral responsibility to lead the rest of the world!"

"John," he said slowly shaking his head. "Do you automatically believe everything you see and hear on Fox News?"

I blushed and felt a surge of anger at him for questioning my beliefs.

"Do you believe everything you see and hear on those liberal shows?" I snapped - back defensively.

He smiled and said, "John, freedom of the press does not mean we have a free press."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Sadly, the media that exists today is no longer 'free' to report facts..." he replied. "Six corporations own 90% of ALL the media...and the 'news divisions' are their smallest, and least profitable departments...any stories that are unflattering to the corporation, and may harm their profits are squashed by editors...journalists no longer question what government officials tell them...they fear 'losing access' to important people...when these people outright lie to them - they don't follow - up and challenge them - they simply report their lies as 'news'...so instead of doing their jobs and report the truth - they simply avoid news altogether and talk about style over substance...they focus on meaningless criticisms."

"Yes, I've noticed that, too...lately Fox News has spent more time attacking the President for not calling it "Islamic terrorism" than reporting on actual terrorism...I admit, sometimes they go a little overboard when they condemn liberals and the President."

His eyes brightened; he suddenly seemed energized:

"Yes...yes, you can see it...John, and it all started after 9/11...a small group of powerful men used 9/11 as an excuse to force their agenda on America and the world."

"What do you mean?" I asked and immediately regretted it.

Uh - oh, here we go again. I'd heard Mr. Jensvold and his friends spout crazy conspiracy theories about how first the JFK assassination changed America for the worst, and then 9/11 did the same.

I find it highly unpatriotic to question that terrible day. I was only four - years - old at the time, and growing - up, I rarely heard people talk about the attack. Even now, it is a topic anyone rarely mentions.

I mean, the simple truth is that Muslims attacked us because they hate our freedoms and way of life. Case closed.

"John, for many decades now, a cabal of the richest and most powerful people on the planet have been scheming and planning what they themselves refer to as 'The New World Order'...their goal is total control of every human being on Earth, and all natural resources...they would establish a one - world government, and all nation/states would cease to exist..."

Mr. Jensvold must have seen the skepticism on my face.

"Yes, I know this sounds preposterous, and like something out of science fiction - I'm not sure how much of this craziness I believe myself - BUT - in the past few years there have undeniably been some strange and frightening changes in our government."

"Like what?" I asked. I haven't noticed any changes - I haven't read anything like that in the newspaper or saw it discussed on Fox News.

"The most important thing is The Patriot Act...it gives the President absolute power of branding someone a 'terrorist' and the right to 'indefinitely detain' them...it gives law enforcement the power to collect any data they want, and to spy on every American citizen...thank God, for Edward Snowden! If he hadn't blown the whistle on the NSA we would never have known to what extent the government is now spying into our personal lives!"

"I'm confused," I interrupted, "Isn't Snowden a traitor? Isn't he hiding in Russia because he's been charged with treason here at home? That's what I read in the paper and heard on Fox News."

"And that is precisely why you should be reading alternative news - sites on the internet," he said emphatically. "Television and newspapers, where we previously relied for our news and information, are now nothing more than stenographers and mouthpieces for government propaganda...they report whatever the government tells them!"

His paranoia was beginning to scare me. He had always been a rational, intelligent man...now I wasn't so sure.

He must have seen the doubt and concern in my eyes because he chuckled then said, "I realize I'm sounding a bit unhinged, but there's a method to my madness...John, I want to ask one thing of you, and I will not mention this subject ever again..."

"Oh, uh, what's that?" I asked him.

" I want you to investigate any news you read in the paper or hear on television before you decide what to believe...I will give you a list of what I think are credible sources for news and information, and I want you to examine and compare your sources versus my sources and then come to your own conclusions as to what the truth really is...will you do that for me?"

"Well, uh, M - Mr. Jensvold..." I stammered. "That sure sounds like a lot of work just to verify a news story."

"John, do you want to go thru life simply believing what is spoon - fed you, or - DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH?"

A sudden shiver raced up - and - down Judith's spine as she shut - off the ignition of her car and stared at the motel room door across the parking lot: Suite 1.

This was her first time on this side of the motel; she saw a spacious swimming pool, sauna and hot tub close to the Suites. The grounds were beautifully landscaped with tall trees and thick, flowery bushes.

She clearly saw how much larger the Suites were than the regular rooms. The ground floor were all marked 'Suites' and she counted ten rooms; above them on the second floor were twenty regular motel rooms.

She took a deep breath to calm herself then climbed out of the car and walked purposefully to Suite 1.

This is not some sort of romantic tryst - this is business, she told herself. You are here for one reason only - to negotiate the best deal for yourself as possible!

But no matter how much she tried to stay calm and business - like, one nagging thought replayed itself over and over in her mind:

This would be the first time she had sex with a complete stranger and would be paid for it, and when her small fist knocked on the door, a wave of crushing sadness enveloped her.

I am a whore, she thought. In a few minutes I'm going to sign a contract to willingly become the property of a man I've never met...a man who will use me until he is sexually satisfied...a man who has absolutely no interest in the real me - only my body.