Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult getting used to hearing such vulgarity coming from a woman.

Her demeanor suddenly changed; I saw the seriousness on her face.

"Before we begin your training today, I will explain how you came to be here, and what is expected of you...you will then have one final opportunity to walk away from here...BUT - if you choose to stay remember this: I will OWN you for the rest of your life! This is not temporary or part - time employment - you will be mine for 24/7/365..."

A cold shiver raced up my spine.

"Now, you may think running into me at your former place of employment was purely coincidental, but I assure you - there are NO random coincidences in my life - everything is planned down to the smallest detail...yes, I wanted to speak with your boss about his inventory, but I chose the time and day knowing you would be there!"

My goodness! Why would she plan to meet me?

"We did our homework when we arrived in Flowerton...we know the names and backgrounds of everyone in town who can possibly help us further our goals and agenda..."

Goals and agenda? What on earth is she talking about?

"...we have plans to do far more than to just sell hardware to schmucks and assholes - AND - even though YOU will never achieve a position of influence and power within this company - you CAN become an integral member of our team!"

WOW - heady words...but, I'm smart - I'm sharp - why can't I 'achieve a position of influence and power'?

"I see confusion all over your face...look down at 'THAT THING' sticking out from your crotch!" she ordered.

My eyes went to my boner.

"'THAT THING' is your worst enemy - for 99% of the men on this planet, 'THAT THING' is the difference between making intelligent, well - informed decisions versus rushing to ill - advised, and illogical conclusions...'THAT THING' transforms men into pleasure - seeking simpletons concerned only with which orifice to stick it into for instant gratification...'THAT THING' is the reason YOU will always be a 'worker - bee', submitting to, and obeying your 'queen - bees!"

She continued: "...and some of your confusion may concern the society in which we now live...the society that has returned women to second - class status - has reduced them to sex objects who exist to pleasure men...that is a false paradigm - that is the construct and result of small - minded, greedy men to consolidate their power and wealth...POWER AND WEALTH - that is their only agenda and they will stop at nothing to enslave the average human being..."

I trembled imperceptibly - she was sounding like Mr. Jensvold now and it scared me.

She shook her head and said, "I am giving you too much information, but I have a gut - feeling about you...we know your academic record, and we studied the results of your CCE..."

Once again I showed visible surprise. The results of the 'Comprehensive Character Evaluation' which high school seniors completed is supposed to be private and confidential - available only to professional career and educational counselors.

She laughed and said, "Yes, Cutie, we got our hands on all the results for the past five years, and that is the reason you are here - your beliefs and attitudes toward women mesh perfectly with our objectives...your answers on the questionnaire proved to us your natural deference to women, and your conviction that women are superior to you - which of course - we are! And your mental agility and intelligence will enable you to learn quickly; most importantly, your submissiveness will allow us to mold you into the acceptable male - role in our society."

My face was as red as possible. How in the world did they come to that conclusion based on a silly questionnaire? Just because I respect and admire women doesn't mean I'm 'submissive' does it? And, my goodness, what does she mean by an 'acceptable male - role in our society'? What is going on here - she makes it sound as though all these women are planning some sort of revolution!

"John, this your your final chance to get out of your contracts with us...if you don't think you can serve and obey women - tell me right now and you can leave and we will never have contact again!"

My heart pounded - I WAS having second thoughts - when you're nineteen years old, a 'lifetime contract' is inconceivable. Surely at some point in the future I'll be able to re - negotiate the contract, won't I?

My head was dizzy; swimming in a fog of doubt and confusion. My erection throbbed, pulsated. I was sure by the slight smile on her face she already knew what my answer would be.

She casually stood and walked until she was standing a foot from my face. She towered over me; I trembled when I looked into her deep blue eyes. I felt her strength and power.

She reached down and squeezed my excited prick; she slowly stroked it. I felt my free - will melt away forever.

"M - Mistress, I want to stay and serve and obey women!" I said.

"Good boy...you are going to be privy to sensitive and secret information...you must be willing to sign and abide by, our 'confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement'...any violation of this agreement will result in your termination, and incarceration into the BCC...and, Cutie, when released from the BCC I will make sure the only job you will ever be able to get will be in a male brothel...and I don't mean a brothel that caters to female clients!"

"M - Mistress, I won't say a word about this to anyone...whatever I learn here, I promise, will remain a secret with me!" I blurted out. The thought of servicing twenty men a day in the brothel made me violently shiver.

She smiled and said, "Good boy...our system here is very simple, Cutie...obedience is rewarded with orgasms - disobedience is punished with spankings...do you accept our terms for employment?" she asked.

And thru the haze in my head I found myself saying, ":Yes, Mistress, I accept your terms for employment!"

"And do you accept the fact that your sole purpose here will be to serve and obey me and all the women here?"

"Y - Yes, Mistress...I want to serve and obey all the women here...I will serve and obey you for as long as you will allow me, Mistress!"

"Good boy," she said with a smile.

She stared down at me and asked: "So tell me, Cutie, what did you fantasize about last night when you masturbated?"

"I, uh..." Tell her the truth, John - she'll see right thru you. "Mistress, I fantasized about eating your cunt, and, uh, Bradley's, uh - cock."

A wide smile formed on her face. "What did I tell you yesterday before you left this office?"

OH MY GOD - she tricked me into admitting I had masturbated!!

"Well, I...uh, I'm sorry, Mistress...you told me not to masturbate."

"So you disobeyed a direct order from me?"

"Yes - I'm so sorry, Mistress - it won't happen again!"

"Do you believe there should be consequences for your disobedience?"

"I...yes, I guess so, Mistress."

"YOU GUESS SO? YOU DON"T BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED?"

I began trembling. Her use of words, the way she twisted them to mean something vague and uncertain scared me. I didn't know how to answer her.

"I, uh...um, uh...I - "

"If you believe you should be punished, I will give you a spanking...much of what you'll be doing here will be on the 'honor system'...if you knowingly break one of our rules, or blatantly disobey our orders - you will bring it to my attention and politely ask me to spank you...what do you have to say for yourself now?"

OH MY GOD - HUH? - WHAT?

I thought it out and said the only thing I believed she wanted to hear.

"MISTRESS, I, uh, I disobeyed you and deserve a spanking - please give me a spanking, Mistress!"

"Good boy," she said, "I think you and I will get along just fine!"

She sat on the edge of one of the plush leather chairs and hiked - up her dress and bared her long legs.

"Do you see the paddle hanging on the wall behind my desk?"

I searched the wall and saw the paddle...and on either side of the paddle were hanging a thick belt, and what appeared to be a cane.

"Yes, Mistress - I see the paddle!"

"Bring it to me, boy!"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

I'd never felt so self - conscious in my life as I walked naked and retrieved the paddle, all - the - while my erection bobbing up - and - down in front of me. I saw a smirk on her face when I handed her the paddle.

She said, "Lay across my lap, boy!"

"Yes, Mistress," I said and immediately obeyed her.

To say she was skillful with the paddle would be an understatement. She was expert at making each stroke of the paddle as painful as possible. From time - to - time she stopped to rest and she would reach below me and give my erection a firm tugging.

I held out as long as I possibly could from crying - out in pain, but after the tenth SMACK of the paddle I began blurting - out "OOHHHH" and she SMACKED my buttocks even harder.

Actually, I wasn't sure what was worse: the pain she was inflicting, or the fact that her hand was bringing me to the brink of orgasm, and that I was about to humiliate myself by cumming on the floor below us.

After one particularly brutal SMACK she stopped spanking and frigged me hard and fast. In less than a minute I cried - out, "OH - GOD - OH - GOD - OH - GODDDDDDD" and my balls erupted and sperm and semen shot out of my prick like never before.

The moment my body came to rest, she said, "You made a helluva mess on my hardwood floor, boy - get down there and lick it up!"

"Y - Yes, Mistress - I'm sorry, Mistress!" I said while gasping for air.

When she was satisfied with my work, she said, "Okay, boy, time to pleasure a Superior Woman!" and I watched as she peeled down her dampened panties and opened her thighs for me.

"Yes, Mistress - thank you, Mistress!" I said and wasted no time burying my face in her pussy.

I gave her the best I had. She demanded not one, but two orgasms from my mouth. I had her crying - out and shaking ; I'd never felt such pride in my abilities. Satisfying her had become the most important thing in my life!

She made me wipe her pussy dry using her panties. She abruptly stood and said, "Put on the panties!"

HUH? WHAT?

"WEAR THE PANTIES AND ASSUME THE POSITION, BOY!"

"YES, MISTRESS - I'M SORRY, MISTRESS!" I replied, and obediently did as I was told.

The sheer, yellow panties were much too large for my small hips, but the elastic waistband held them in place. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on the wall behind her desk and thought I looked ridiculous.

"BOY - time for work...you're going to be a valuable member of my team...All - American Hardware is venturing into a new territory...we are going to supply what will soon become, the largest weapons - maker in the country with raw material and supplies - we'll sell them everything they will need...they will be your only account...you are in charge of purchasing/receiving and distribution...you will do all receivables, payables and general ledger...don't worry - you will be thoroughly trained to perform every aspect of your job...see the desk in the corner? (she pointed to the corner of her office; I nodded) - that will be your desk...you will NOT discuss your job with ANYONE but me and your immediate superior! I have complete faith in your intelligence and abilities...if you have any problems or questions - you will talk with me immediately! Do you understand?"

WOW! Her speech scared me - this sounded like a very important job and I knew I wasn't qualified for the duties she described.

"Y - Yes, Mistress - thank you, Mistress, I will do the best I can!"

Her face softened and she said, "I know you will, Cutie!"

She pressed a button on her phone and I heard Bradley ask: "Yes, Mistress?"

"Send in Rebecca!" she ordered.

He replied: "Yes, Mistress!"

My heart sank: OH MY GOD - another woman was going to see me wearing panties?

I remained standing with my hands clasped behind my head. I heard footsteps then suddenly a woman as tall as Mistress was standing beside me.

"Rebecca, this is the boy I told you about..."

With my face a dark crimson, I turned to greet her. "Nice to meet you."

She had a smirk on her face as she looked me up - and - down. I wondered if my humiliation would ever end.

"Boy, Rebecca is my IT Manager, she will get you set - up on the computer and teach you what you'll need to know...you will obey her as you do me! You will address her as 'Mistress Rebecca' - is that clear?"

"Y - Y - Yes, M - Mistress!" I barely managed to say.

The woman boldly ran her hand over my hairless chest. She pinched and rolled my nipples until my prick was hard, and tenting - out the front of the wet panties.

"NOT MUCH OF A DICK!" she said loudly.

Oh no...oh my God...

"Very true, but his mouth is sublime - feel free to use him anytime you wish!" said Mistress.

She smiled down at me and said, "Follow me, pantyboy!"

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca, " I meekly said.

She was just as beautiful and shapely as Mistress and I watched her buttocks swaying beneath her dress as I followed her to my new desk.

To my horror, she made me sit on her lap as she configured my computer, and taught me how to access the programs I would be using. I felt small and foolish. She explained everything to me as if I were a child.

The pain from the spanking Mistress had administered was subsiding, but the humiliation of sitting on a strange woman's lap kept me quiet and docile.

To make matters worse, she would occasionally take my hard prick in her hand and stroke it thru the panties. I was becoming increasingly agitated and my mind wandered from her teachings.

After an hour or so, she shut - down the computer and said, "Okay, pantyboy, show me what you learned...fire it up and go to your general ledger package!"

I fought hard to clear the fog in my mind and remember everything she'd shown me. It wasn't easy...she now had two free hands and she used them both to try and distract me.

She squeezed my erection, and massaged my breasts and nipples. It was like she was trying to force me into making mistakes. I took deep breaths and fought - off the lust that was overwhelming my body. I was ashamed to admit I loved the feel of my erection inside the nylon panties.

When I successfully navigated to the page she had demanded, I felt a surge of pride and accomplishment; even though my penis twitched and jumped with her slightest touch, and the pressure in my balls threatened to erupt at any time, I had managed to prove to her I could overcome adversity and follow instructions.

"Good boy!" she said as if she were speaking once again to a child. "Now open your emails!"

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca!" I said.

It surprised me to see I had an email. It was from Mistress.

"Open it and read it out loud!" she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca!" I said.

I immediately saw there were three sentences, and they were repeated ten times.

I read out loud: "I was born to serve and obey women!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Mistress shouted from her desk. "Read the entire email so I can hear you!"

"Y - YES, MISTRESS," I said. "I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

Mistress Rebecca began stroking my prick thru the panties.

"MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

I felt her hot breath in my ear; she nipped at my ear lobe.

"MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

Her tongue darted in - and - out of my ear. "Keep repeating it!" she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered. "I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

Snake - like, her tongue slowed to a crawl and she buried it in my ear.

"MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

Her hot breath caused me to groan.

"MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

She rolled first one hardened nipple between her thumb and forefinger; then the other.

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

She pinched my nipples hard - I made a loud yelping noise.

"MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

The hand stroking my prick was now driving me completely insane with lust.

"MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

She whispered in my ear, "What is your purpose in life?"

Without missing a beat I shouted: "MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

"Keep saying it!" she commanded.

"MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

Her hand squeezed me tighter.

"MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

"Good boy," she whispered, "...you're doing just fine...what were you born to do?"

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

"And what is your purpose in life?"

"MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

"What is your sole reason for living?"

Ohhh - Goddd..."MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

Her hand stroked me faster and harder.

"Now put all three of those together."

"Y - Y - YES, MISTRESS!" I said with a shaky voice. The pressure I felt in my balls was becoming unbearable.

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

"Good boy," she cooed in my ear. "Say it again!"

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

"And again..."

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

My hips began moving in time with her hand.

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

"You will not climax until I give you permission!"

"Y - Y - Yes, Mistress Rebecca!" I said. I prayed she would allow me to climax real soon.

"Why are you here?"

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

Her hand moved up - and - down my prick as fast as it could. It became obvious I would climax before she gave me permission.

"Keep talking - don't stop!"

"Y - Yes, Mistress Rebecca!" I said as my balls began to hurt.

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

Ohhh - God - it would be any second now...

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

And then it happened - I couldn't stop myself - my balls simply exploded and unleashed a torrent of sperm and semen inside the panties. Instead of shouting the ecstasy I was feeling, I continued screaming:

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

She held me tight to her as she milked every last ounce of cum from my balls.

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN! - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN!"

When my body came to rest she wasted no time.

"THIS NAUGHTY BOY EJACULATED INSIDE HIS PANTIES WITHOUT PERMISSION, MISTRESS!"

I heard Mistress from across the room ask me:

"IS THAT TRUE BOY - DID YOU DISOBEY MISTRESS REBECCA?"

Oh my God...what do they want from me?

"I'M SORRY, MISTRESS - I'M SO - SO SORRY!!" I blurted out. "I COULDN'T HELP IT!!"

"WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN YOU DISOBEY A WOMAN?"

Oh God - please no...I had no other choice. I turned to Mistress Rebecca and said:

"I'm sorry I disobeyed you, Mistress Rebecca - I deserve to be punished - please spank me, Mistress Rebecca!" I said, wondering if my buttocks could withstand another beating.