Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up, boy!" she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca!" I did as I was told.

"Go retrieve that cane hanging on the wall!" she commanded.

"Y - Y - Yes, Mistress Rebecca," I said in a pitiful and pathetic little voice.

"Assume the position!" she said sharply when I gave her the thin, whippy cane.

"Y - Yes, Mistress Rebecca," I replied with a catch in my throat.

I felt her hands slide beneath the waistband of the panties and push them down to just above my knees exposing my reddened buttocks to her.

"Open your legs wider," she ordered, "...and hold your panties up with your knees...I'm going to give you ten - strokes of the cane - if your panties fall to the floor at any time - we will start over...do you understand me, you impudent little boy?"

"Y - Yes, M - Mistress Rebecca!" I stammered.

She made me wait a half - a - minute before she brought the first stroke of the cane down hard on my red buttocks. When I'd brought the instrument to her, I noted with relief how thin and light - weight it was, I figured it wouldn't hurt nearly like the paddle...boy, was I wrong!

While the paddle struck most of each asscheek making a resounding SMACK...the cane cut almost silently thru the air but when it made contact with my flesh, it seemed to cut a straight line into my skin...I gave a surprised YELP as my legs made me jump with pain.

"STAND STILL, BOY!" she shouted.

"YES, MISTRESS REBECCA - I'm sorry, Mistress Rebecca!"

The worst part of the whipping was I could watch Mistress Rebecca in a mirror ahead of me. I watched her use all the strength and power she had every time she brought the cane down viciously on my raw flesh.

I managed to suppress my screams of pain into small, almost inaudible yelps of discomfort. By the time she was done, my buttocks were burning with purple, horizontal stripes.

"ON YOUR KNEES, BOY!" she commanded.

She stood towering over me; glaring down hard into my moisture - laden eyes.

A smirk crossed her pretty face; she presented to me her left shoe and asked, "Why are you here, boy?"

I took her foot in my hands, bent over and kissed her shoe. I stared up at her and replied, "I was born to serve and obey women, Mistress Rebecca - my purpose in life is to serve and obey women, Mistress Rebecca - my sole reason for living is to serve and obey women, Mistress Rebecca!"

She then presented her other foot and I kissed that too and repeated the words I would be saying to women for the rest of my life: "I was born to serve and obey women, Mistress Rebecca - my purpose in life is to serve and obey women, Mistress Rebecca - my sole reason for living is to serve and obey women, Mistress Rebecca!"

"Good boy, " she said and patted my head. She lifted the hem of her dress exposing her black lace panties to my view.

"You will now pleasure me, boy!" she said firmly.

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca - thank you Mistress Rebecca!"

My hands were no longer trembling. I knew what was expected of me; I understood why I was here...to serve and obey women - why hadn't I figured this out a long time ago?

"May I lower your panties, Mistress Rebecca?" I asked staring up into her big brown eyes.

"Yes, you may, boy!" she replied with a grin on her pretty face.

"Thank you, Mistress Rebecca!" I said and took down her sexy lace panties.

By the time she flooded my mouth with her juices, my face was glistening wet; my cheeks and chin suffering a slight 'rug - burn' from her small patch of wiry pubic hair. Mistress Rebecca and Mistress were all shaved into neat, small, upside down triangles. I wondered if Bradley was made to kneel and trim their bushes.

"Stand - up and remove your panties, boy!" I obeyed without question or hesitation.

She handed me her panties and said, "These are now yours - put them on!"

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca - thank you, Mistress Rebecca!"

She slid open a desk drawer and retrieved two small stick pins.

"You will display your panties on the wall behind your desk," she said then showed me what she wanted. A stick pin thru either side of the waistband spread the panties flat against the wall.

"Stand beside your desk!" she said and I immediately 'assumed the position.'

Mistress Rebecca left the room. I watched Mistress working at her desk while standing and waiting. I had no idea what I was waiting for; I was just following the orders of a woman.

Five - minutes later another tall, statuesque beautiful woman entered the room.

OH MY GOD - THESE WOMEN ARE UNREAL!!

She walked right to me and stood over me, staring me up - and - down. These women made me feel small and insignificant; I didn't feel worthy to look her in their eyes; I stared at the floor and continued waiting.

She ran her hands over my shaved body and exclaimed, "What a precious little boy, Mistress!"

I heard Mistress say, "He is, isn't he? And he's a virgin, too!"

The woman laughed and said, "That is incredible for this day and age!"

"BOY!" Mistress shouted.

Startled, I quickly looked at her.

"This is Mistress Karen, she's my Chief Financial Officer - she is your superior and you will work directly under her...show Mistress Karen how you greet a woman!" she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I said and fell to my knees.

'Mistress Karen' was familiar with the drill. She kicked - off her shoes and presented a foot to me; I took it in my hands and kissed it then said, ""I was born to serve and obey women, Mistress Karen - my purpose in life is to serve and obey women, Mistress Karen - my sole reason for living is to serve and obey women, Mistress Karen!"

Mistress Karen giggled and said, "Hard to believe this is just his first day - you've done your usual superb job of training him, Mistress!"

I heard Mistress reply, "I can't take all the credit - he's a natural 'submissive' - he's going to make an excellent employee—AND - provide us with some very interesting entertainment!"

Both women laughed. Mistress Karen said, "Come with me, boy!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen!" I replied.

She sat in the chair at my desk and said, "Sit on my lap, pretty boy!"

Ohhh - noooo - again?

"Y - Yes, Mistress Karen!"

I winced when I lowered my bruised and battered buttocks onto her soft lap. The lace material of my panties felt more like burlap as it scraped against my sore flesh.

For the next hour she explained the system features, and all the programs I would be using on a daily basis. She demonstrated each one in great detail. I listened intently; trying to remember as much as possible. All the while her hand stroked and caressed my thighs, and the burgeoning erection inside my panties.

Finally, she picked - up the phone on my desk and dialed an extension.

"Gloria, bring me the files I have on my desk!" she said.

Less than a minute later, a short, rather stocky woman who appeared to be my mother's age entered the room; her hands held a large stack of manilla folders; she brought them to my desk and set them down.

"Thank you, Gloria!" said Mistress Karen.

"Thank you, Mistress Karen!" said the woman who appeared to almost curtsey before her boss.

Gloria turned to leave, but Mistress Karen stopped her.

"How long has it been since you've felt a tongue inside your pussy, Gloria?" asked Mistress Karen.

The woman briefly blushed but immediately replied saying, "It's been over two - weeks since I felt a tongue inside my pussy, Mistress Karen!"

The hair on the back of my neck stood straight. Uh - oh, looks like I'll be a 'boytoy' for not only the bosses, but the office workers as well!

"This little boy lives to pleasure women...would you like to feel his tongue inside you?" she asked the woman.

"I would LOVE to feel his tongue inside me, Mistress Karen!" said the woman who was suddenly smiling.

Mistress Karen said to me, "Boy, why don't you get on your knees, and introduce yourself to Gloria...if you ask her nicely, maybe she will allow you to pleasure her cunt!"

"Y - Yes, Mistress Karen!" I said while carefully going to my knees once again on the hardwood floor.

How do they ever get any work done around here? I wondered as 'Gloria' lifted her dress and showed me her plain white cotton panties.

I recalled my training with Bradley the day before and said, "Mistress Gloria, may I please lower your panties and pleasure your cunt with my lips and tongue?"

At the urging of Mistress Karen, the trembling woman asked me, "Who are you, boy?"

I immediately replied: "I was born to serve and obey women, Mistress Gloria - my purpose in life is to serve and obey women, Mistress Gloria - my sole reason for living is to serve and obey women, Mistress Gloria!"

"Yes, boy, you may now lower my panties and eat my cunt!" she said in a throaty whisper.

"Thank you, Mistress Gloria!" I said.

Her panties were already wet with anticipation. I was semi - surprised to see her bare pussy; it seemed the bosses here kept their pubic hair while their underlings were required to shave theirs.

I made quick work of the woman's plump pussy - lips. I had her juices oozing out of her in less than five - minutes. She came with such force that my face was momentarily trapped between her pudgy thighs making me gasp for air. When she finally relaxed, I gulped down as much oxygen as I could.

"This dirty little pantyboy loves to wear women's underwear," Mistress Karen said to the woman. Then to me she added: "Is there something you wish to ask Mistress Gloria?"

There was no way out...it was best to go along to get along...I couldn't bear another hard spanking. I was getting good at deciphering the women's wants and intentions.

"Mistress Gloria, may I please wear your panties?" I asked softly.

Even the accounting clerk knew how to stay with the script.

"You mean you want to put your nasty little boner inside my panties?" she scowled down at me.

"Y - Yes, Mistress Gloria...please allow me to put my nasty little boner inside your panties!" I pleaded with her.

She gave me her panties and had me dry her pussy with them. I then slipped out of Mistress Rebecca's black lace panties and easily pulled Mistress Gloria's panties up into place. Once again, the only thing that prevented them from falling was the elastic waistband.

"You know where those belong!" said Mistress Karen referring to the discarded black panties; and I retrieved two stick pins from the drawer and fastened the black undies on the wall beside the yellow ones. I was beginning to sense a pattern here.

Mistress Karen spoke to the older woman: "Thank you, Gloria, you may return to work now!"

"Thank you, Mistress Karen!" she replied and left the office.

"Okay, boy, break - time is over - back to work - come over here!" she commanded me to sit on her lap again before the computer screen.

She opened the top folder of the large stack her subordinate had laid on the desk.

"You are now going to learn how to input all this data..." said Mistress Karen. "...once you are finished, I will teach you what we do with the information."

"Yes, Mistress Karen!" I said.

I watched attentively as she inputted the numbers from the first folder. When she was done, it was my turn.

The moment she sat back and watched me do the work, her hands tried their best to distract me. She gently stroked and kneaded my flesh until my penis was twitching and pulsating inside the panties.

I was grateful the material was cotton, like my own briefs, they did not excite me nearly as much as the nylon and lace panties I'd worn earlier.

I was sure Mistress Karen was trying to get me to cum in the panties so she had an excuse to spank me, but I somehow managed to focus and concentrate on the job I was doing. Even when my balls swelled and mercilessly ached, I was able to control myself from ejaculating before I received permission from her.

I worked for over an hour; I had entered the contents of five of the folders; and while her hands had caressed and kneaded and stroked my quivering flesh, driving me absolutely insane with lust, I refused to give in to my desire to cum.

When I was finished with the sixth folder, Mistress Karen announced, "You're such a good boy! - Mistress, pantyboy has shown such remarkable restraint and self - control - I believe he deserves a reward!"

I heard Mistress reply from behind her desk, "Cutie, what is the greatest reward a woman can offer you?"

UH - OH - how do I answer that question? What do they expect me to say?

I looked at the thick, leather strap hanging on the wall, the lone remaining instrument of punishment that hadn't been used on my butt, and shuddered with fear. Mistress Karen had the strength and power to tear open my flesh if she chose to use the strap on me.

And then it struck me like a bolt of lightening. I fell to my knees and proclaimed: "Mistress Karen, the greatest reward you could give me would be to allow me to serve and obey you - to pleasure you...please allow me to eat your cunt, Mistress Karen...I was born to serve and obey women, Mistress Karen - my purpose in life is to serve and obey women, Mistress Karen - my sole reason for living is to serve and obey women, Mistress Karen - the greatest reward a woman could give me is to allow me the honor and privilege of sexually satisfying her...Mistress Karen, please allow me to lick your pussy and eat your cunt - please grant me permission to use my lips and tongue and hands to make you orgasm!"

Both women were delighted with my answer.

While working away between Mistress Karen's legs, the sudden and odd realization that I was going to love this job struck me hard.

I already understood the meaning of the word 'submissive,' but it never occurred to me that my behavior towards women was a prime definition of the word.

While eliciting "Oooo's" and "Ahhh's" from Mistress Karen with my tongue, I thought back to all my meaningful relationships with women and my behavior with them; yes, I afforded strong women great respect; sometimes to the extent I would suppress my own personality in order to please them. I would be unusually agreeable; careful not to anger or disappoint them.

My own sweet Sarah was a good example. I never thought it possible that the prettiest girl in school would be interested in me; but one year when we sat side - by - side in geometry class, I found myself excited that she wanted to actually talk with me, and I did my best to make her laugh, and keep up my end of the conversation without saying anything I thought she wouldn't like.

Well, she fell in love with me, and I with her. It never struck me as unusual that everything we did on dates...the when's - the where's - the what's - were always her ideas. It makes me perfectly happy to go along with whatever she wants to do.

It seems to me women naturally have the upper - hand in relationships. I mean, if you want to see them naked and have sex with them - doesn't a guy have to be flexible and sometimes do things he wouldn't normally do?

And don't get me started on the intricate wiring of the female brain.

I am a pragmatic, and logical man, but Sarah has the natural ability to bend my thoughts and arguments into pretzel - shaped ruins; leaving me confused as to what we were discussing in the first place.

I am constantly amazed that one word, or one look from a woman can tell me whether or not my thoughts or behavior is appropriate...I don't know - maybe I am the very definition of the word 'submissive'...so what's wrong with that?

Mistress Karen flooded my mouth and I eagerly swallowed her spendings. She was the fourth woman I tasted that day, and there were subtle differences with each one. I enjoyed them all; the very act of pressing my mouth to a woman's open and wet slit always made my balls ache for release.

I watched Mistress Karen wipe her pussy with the pink thong panties she'd been wearing. I nervously knew what was coming next.

"You'll wear these the rest of the day!" she said as she gave me the thong.

I removed the white cotton panties and pulled into place the tiny thong; once again, only the elastic waistband held it in place. My erection and swollen balls were barely contained; and quite visible thru the sheer material.

Mistress Karen was not satisfied until she pulled the thin strip between my buttocks completely in place flat against my perineum and anus.

I did not like it at all...I mean, a man goes thru his entire life yanking his underwear out of his butt - crack...it baffled me how a woman could walk around all day with a string pulled tightly against her asshole.

Without being told, I took two stick pins from the drawer and hung the cotton panties beside Mistress Rebecca's lace panties...my heart briefly fluttered with panic as I wondered if the intent was to cover the entire wall behind my desk with panties; a sight everyone entering the office would clearly see.

"Good boy," said Mistress Karen. "Come with me - assume the position - I'm going to introduce you to the rest of my office staff."

She held the office door open for me. It was as though she knocked the air out of me; I struggled for breath; alarm bells sounded in my head.

My eyes grew huge as I surveyed myself. OH MY GOD - EVERYONE IS GOING TO SEE ME LIKE THIS??!!

My balls had swollen to a size I'd never seen before; my prick was leaking pre - cum staining the tented - out sheer fabric of the pink thong. I felt her hand on the totally exposed flesh of my buttocks; she stroked the purple welts that had formed.

My heart sank with despair...any chance of regaining a semblance of dignity and self - respect were gone. I was to be paraded before my co - workers like a show - dog.

Going from the subdued lighting of Mistresses office to the bright and glaring work - area of Mistress Karen's people temporarily blinded me. When my eyes finally were able to focus, I became mortified, my skin broke out with goose - pimples...I estimated there to be twenty - five women behind desks, and I recognized almost half of them.

I saw a couple classmates of mine as well as recent graduates from the high school. There were several women who were the mother's of some of my friends. This was incredibly humiliating - just when I thought my situation couldn't get worse, I was proven wrong one more time.

With my hands clasped behind my head, I tried to hold myself high; defiant. I wanted to display a confidence that shouted to the females that my submissive pose, and pink, thonged - attire were the most natural things in the world - that I was proud to be shown - off like a prize bull.

But what my brain wanted and my emotions gave me were two different things. Moisture filled my eyes, and a dark red flush remained on my face the whole time.

And then - horror - of - horrors - I saw Sarah's best friend, Caroline, sitting at a desk with a wide smirk across her full lips; three nights earlier we'd been on a double - date with her and her boyfriend, Ted; her cold eyes were telling me: "I knew it - I knew there was something wrong with you!"

Mistress Karen said, "Ladies, I want you to meet 'Pantyboy'..."

OH MY GOD - IS THAT MY NAME FOREVER NOW?

There was a smattering of giggles and wolf - whistles. The older women, especially my mother's friends, appeared embarrassed for me, but the younger women were loving every second of my humiliation.

I'm not sure what was worse: my scantily clad appearance, or my meek and docile acceptance of the situation. A couple women approached me and ran their hands over my smooth and hairless skin.

"What a pretty boy!" said one older woman as she rolled my hardened nipples between her fingers.

"And so submissive, too!" said a second woman who boldly grasped my erection thru the panties and squeezed.

My damn boner pulsated inside the panties flooding my mind with ever more shame.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?? The degradation I experienced should have made my dick as limp as a wet noodle...instead, it twitched and jumped and my balls ached for release.