Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Karen spoke again: "Ladies, Pantyboy is part of your rewards package...if you want, you can spend reward points on him for an hour in 'The Play Room'...I can assure you his mouth and hands are well worth the investment!"

"I would hope so," I heard Caroline speak up, "...that puny dick of his will never satisfy a woman!"

WHAT DO PEOPLE WANT FROM ME? I WAS BORN THIS WAY!!

"Mistress Karen, how do we know he'll obey a woman?" asked Caroline.

I wanted to bitch - slap her in the worst way...she never cared much for me, and was constantly criticizing me to Sarah, and now she was going to bust my balls in front of the other women.

Mistress Karen motioned for Caroline to stand and approach us; she said to me loudly, "Pantyboy, introduce yourself properly to Caroline!"

It felt like a dagger to my heart as I sank to my knees and kissed the young woman's left shoe then looked into her cold, dead eyes and said, "I was born to serve and obey women, Mistress Caroline - my purpose in life is to serve and obey women, Mistress Caroline - my sole reason for living is to serve and obey women, Mistress Caroline."

I then kissed her right shoe and repeated my mantra.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU, PANTYBOY - WHAT DID YOU SAY?" she shouted down at me.

What a vile cunt! She relished her humiliation of me. I wondered what Sarah would say to me tonight...I knew damn well this bitch would tell her everything that happened today.

"I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN, MISTRESS CAROLINE - MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN, MISTRESS CAROLINE - MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN, MISTRESS CAROLINE."

"Mistress Karen, perhaps Pantyboy could 'perform' for us," Caroline asked, "...how do we know if that tiny thing even functions properly?"

The cunt was going to go the full distance with me. She loved my degradation. I had snuck a glance up her skirt and saw a sizable wet spot on the crotch of her panties.

"Stand up, boy, and assume the position!" ordered Mistress Karen.

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I said and did what I was told.

Mistress Karen stood behind me and I felt her hands push down my panties to my knees - I was now totally exposed to a roomful of women. My heart ached so much I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to give Caroline more satisfaction.

Then Mistress Karen said loudly: "Show your Superiors how a nasty little boy like you empties his balls!"

"Y - Yes, Mistress Karen," I said and grasped my aching prick with my left hand and began stroking it. I was careful to hold up the panties with my knees...I knew if I allowed them to drop to the floor I would be punished...a spanking before these women might just destroy whatever fragile ego I had remaining.

I could feel all eyes in the room on me. Thru my moisture laden gaze, I saw even my mother's friends intently watching me masturbate; the sadness and pity they'd expressed earlier were gone; all the women wore strange smiles and sneers on their faces.

It is logical they would enjoy my predicament, I thought. I have a penis, and in this New World, anyone with a penis is their enemy.

In the last year, women had been made into second - class citizens with virtually no rights...so if they can witness the subjugation of a man - they would surely savor and enjoy the moment.

"Mistress Karen, may I assist this pathetic little boy?" asked Caroline.

Oh my God...why does this girl hate me so much? I have never done or said anything to her to earn this much spite.

She stood behind me and reached around and slapped my hand away from my prick. She began to vigorously frig me with her left hand. I hated to admit it, but her hand felt wonderful on my flesh.

She suddenly thrust the middle finger of her right hand into my mouth.

"Get it wet!" she ordered, and I lathered the finger with my tongue and coated it with saliva.

"You're a pitiful little boy..." she whispered in my ear. "Teddy's cock is twice the size of yours - he has a 'man's cock'...I have no idea what Sarah sees in you!"

I knew she was right having seen Ted in the showers after gym class. Her finger left my mouth and I felt it massaging my anus.

OH NO - SHE WOULDN'T—WOULD SHE?

"Open your legs wider, and bend - over slightly!" she commanded me.

Thoroughly subjugated by her, I mumbled, 'Yes, Mistress Caroline..." and did what I was told.

She pushed her long middle finger into me in one thrust.

"OHHHHH!!" I cried out.

The women laughed and urged her on. Even Clara, who lived down the block from us was into it now.

"GO GIRL," she shouted. "FINGER - FUCK THAT SISSYBOY!!"

The heat in the room rose noticeably; I imagined twenty - five wet pussies all wanting a big cock inside them. I was sure the moment they got home after work they would either jump on their husbands, or masturbate with their favorite toy.

Caroline suddenly released my prick. I whimpered in frustration. She laughed in my ear and said, "Show your Superiors what kind of boy you are - jerk - off in front of all of us and when you cum - I want to hear you loud and clear! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, PANTYBOY?"

Her finger in my asshole was driving me crazy; she thrust it in - and - out; the walls of my rectum clinging to it.

The only thought in my mind was ejaculating. Without thinking, I obeyed Mistress Caroline and further debased myself by frantically stroking my prick before these lust - fueled women.

"YES, MISTRESS CAROLINE!" I shouted.

I heard laughter in the room when I began pushing my hips back to swallow more of her finger in my asshole. Then it happened: On one brutal plunge, her fingertip bumped my prostate and my balls exploded.

"I'M - CUMMING - MISTRESS - CAROLINE - I'M - CUMMING - I'M - CUMMING - I'M - CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG..."

I closed my eyes and rode the delicious waves of pleasure that rocked my body and mind. One spurt - another spurt - another spurt - another spurt...

The sperm and semen flew out of my dick and splashed to the tiled floor. The women laughed and applauded. I milked every drop out of my rapidly deflating prick.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES AND LICK - UP THE MESS YOU MADE, SISSY BOY!" Mistress Caroline shouted.

"Yes, Mistress Caroline," I said in defeat.

I don't think the women saw the three teardrops that fell to the floor as my tongue lapped - up my discharge; they were too busy pointing out small puddles of cum.

"OVER HERE, PANTYBOY!"

"HEY, SISSY - YOU MISSED SOME THERE!"

And then I heard the cruelest remark of all from our neighbor Clara: "THAT'S IT, SISSYBOY - EAT YOUR OWN CUM - LIKE MOTHER - LIKE SON!"

I was made to walk thru the line of women with my panties still hanging just above my knees. This forced me to walk slowly, legs spread apart, my limp dick and empty ball sac dangling between my legs for all to see.

It was surreal. A haze enveloped my brain. I was no longer John Strong, master of my own life...in two days, I had become PANTYBOY and SISSYBOY...I deserve the women's scorn and derision - I am far weaker than they - they are my Superiors in every sense...yes, I was born to serve and obey women!

When we reached the door, Mistress Karen said, "Raise your panties and go finish the paperwork on your desk!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I replied and gratefully tucked my small 'package' into the panties and returned to my desk.

I finished inputting the information in the folders just before 4pm. Mistress was busy at her desk; I wasn't sure if I should interrupt her. After several minutes I spoke up.

"Mistress, I'm done - is there any other way I may serve you?" I asked with all humble sincerity.

Without looking up she replied, "Come over here!"

I assumed the position before her desk. She finished writing something, looked at me and said, "Sit down, John."

I don't know why, but I was absolutely thrilled to hear her speak my name.

"Yes, Mistress," I said then sat in the leather chair directly across from her.

"We are very happy with your performance today - you have exceeded our expectations of you!" she said with a smile.

"Thank you, Mistress - I learned a lot today!" I blurted out. Her praise made me feel warm.

"What we did today was attempt to destroy the male stereotypes you hold to be true...I know the shame and humiliation you suffered was totally foreign to you...but you were able to discard your misguided beliefs of the roles men and women play in today's world, and you accepted the fact that women are far and away your Superiors!"

"Yes, Mistress - I know that now!" I replied.

"John, what we want you to work on from here - on - out is to embrace your new role in life...it is one thing to accept your fate - it is something altogether different to embrace it - to relish it - to happily free yourself to love your role in life - to willfully acknowledge that serving and obeying women is not only the right thing to do - it is something you derive great happiness, pleasure and self - satisfaction in doing..."

"I think I can do that, Mistress!" I said.

"You will find over time, that when you totally and without reservation submit to women, you will discover an inner peace of mind that very few men are willing to admit...what was embarrassing and humiliating for you today, will be standard operating procedure in your dealings with women in the future...you are a man so you are flawed by nature...but allowing women to nurture you - to teach you your rightful place in society - you will discover the hidden secret of joy and contentment that men have been stubbornly evading for centuries."

Her words both thrilled and scared me - to find that 'inner peace and contentment' I would have to give up my freedom and independence and rely strictly on the advice and judgment of the women in my life - I would lose all control over important decisions, and worse, what would Sarah think of me? Could she love and respect a man like me?

"You will be ordered to perform many acts which in your old life you would have found demeaning and humiliating...now though, you will perform whatever act is asked of you eagerly, and without trepidation or hesitation...can you do that for us, John?"

"Yes, Mistress - I will do my best for you, Mistress!"

"You may not understand this right now, but you are a very lucky young man...millions of men live their entire lives in fear and frustration because they do not know their strengths and weaknesses and limitations - they continually make the same mistakes over and over simply due to trying to live up to antiquated male stereotypes...do you have anything you wish to say? Maybe a question or two?"

"Mistress...I, well..." I stammered.

"John, communication is going to be the key to our relationship...you will have NO secrets from me - you will discuss your thoughts and concerns with me and I will provide you with friendship and guidance...I want you to succeed and be happy!"

"Thank you, Mistress, it's just...well, I'm not sure how Sarah will react to the 'new' me - I love her with all my heart and I don't want to lose her but how can she accept a guy like me as her boyfriend? Won't she lose all respect for me?"

"John, we studied Sarah's CCE quite intensively - she's a remarkable young woman! I would venture a guess you already submit to her on most levels - that she is the dominant person in your relationship, is that correct?"

"I guess so - I want to make her happy, Mistress."

"John, come over here!"

I leapt out of the chair and hurried and stood beside her. She pointed at the computer screen and what I saw nearly knocked me off my feet. Icy fingers ran up my spine; I became dizzy and saw stars before my eyes.

"Your Sarah is a very resourceful girl!" said Mistress.

Mistress scrolled thru page after page of photos of Sarah wearing only bra and panties in lascivious poses on what I recognized to be her own bed.

"Did you take these pictures of her?" asked Mistress.

"No—MY GOD NO!...I - I don't understand..." I was dumbfounded; I couldn't believe my eyes.

"This website caters to the elite - it is priced too expensive for the average person to afford...it offers a variety of special goods and services only the very wealthy will purchase...and it appears your sweet Sarah is selling her virginity, hmm, both vaginal AND anal - interesting! Were you aware of this?"

"NO - I had no idea! How could she do this—I mean, oh my God..." I was at a loss for words.

"Take a deep breath, boy...what you find shocking, I think is not only brilliant, but quite intriguing...it says here she wants to use the money for college—for books, supplies and an apartment and car...goodness, your girlfriend is more impressive than we suspected!"

I stared open - mouthed at the screen. I was stunned!! How could my demure and sweet Sarah so lewdly display herself like this to the world?

And then it hit me hard: we had intentionally refrained from intercourse until our wedding night—we wanted that night to be special—meaningful...but now here she was offering herself to anyone with money!

My first emotion was betrayal - I was sure that I would be her first...that I would be the only man in that part of her life!

But once I recovered from the initial shock, and logically thought about her reasons for this, my heart went out to her - I know the kind of woman she is and to have to resort to selling herself to the highest bidder something had gone horribly wrong in her life of which I was unaware.

All I wanted now was to hold her in my arms and comfort her. To assure her everything would be alright - that I support her 100%.

"Are you going to see her tonight?" asked Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"And what are you going to say to her about this?" she asked.

"Nothing - unless she mentions it...then I will support and help her any way I can!" I said with all sincerity.

Mistress patted my bare buttocks and said,"Good boy - you're learning quickly! Now take off your panties and pin them to the wall; then dress in your own clothes and you may go home for the day."

"Yes, Mistress - thank you, Mistress!"

"M - M - Miss McBride - I'm Mary Jane, Miss Bevis told me to come see you."

Jennifer drank in the girls beauty and figure. She understood immediately why they wanted this girl to appear on the show with her: A pretty young thing fresh out of high school with a clean, and wholesome appeal. It doesn't hurt she appears to be much younger than her nineteen years, too.

If she looks half as good naked as she does fully clothed, she will definitely give us a ratings boost, thought Jennifer.

"Do you know why you are here?" she asked the girl.

"N - Not really, Miss McBride - all Mr. Mellon and Miss Bevis said was to obey you like I do them!"

Jennifer felt her pussy moisten by the girls innocence and submissiveness. She cursed herself for reacting like Mellon and Bevis would, but it had been so long since she'd climaxed by any method beside using her own hands, she couldn't help but picture this pretty girl kneeling between her thighs.

"Well, dear, how would you like to be on my tv show?" she asked the shocked girl.

"REALLY, MISS MCBRIDE? OH MY GOSH - MY PARENTS WILL BE SO PROUD OF ME!" she screamed and jumped up - and - down.

Well, I'm not so sure about that, thought Jennifer.

The girl's reputation preceded her (like everyone else these days): pretty, fresh - faced with a great body and not a clue in her empty head. Jennifer was sure Mellon and Bevis had already despoiled and subjugated the girl to the point she wouldn't be surprised by anything anyone may order her to do.

"Mary Jane, the role you'll be playing requires nudity—are you comfortable with that?" she asked the wide - eyed young girl.

"Oh sure, Miss McBride - I can do that!" she squealed and instantly began removing her clothes.

Jennifer felt a twinge of pity for the naïve young girl but quickly erased it from her mind: these days, feeling sorry for someone was a sign of weakness.

When she was naked, the girl stood smiling and unashamed before Jennifer with hands on hips, and legs open wide enough to expose her bare pussy.

Wow, thought Jennifer, she possesses a total lack of self - awareness; standing nude before a woman she'd just met was no different than being naked alone in her own bedroom!

Staring at the beautiful and obedient young girl, Jennifer felt her will - power and self - control rapidly fading. Intellectually, she knew taking advantage of another female was wrong, but physically, her cunt was becoming wetter and wetter. Something had to give...

Jennifer raised her skirt and tucked the hem into the belt around her waist. Mellon did not allow her to wear panties to work so she opened her legs wide and gave the young girl the signal Miss Bevis gave her when she wanted service: she lowered two fingers to her labia and spread the lips apart until her inner pinkness was clearly visible to the girl.

The girl immediately understood what was required of her and went to her knees between Jennifer's wide - split thighs and used her lips, tongue and hands to satisfy the older woman.

Twenty - minutes, and two orgasms later, Jennifer, gasping for air, pushed the girls head from her crotch.

"Oh God, Sweetie, that was fantastic!" she said, dizzy from the mind - crushing orgasms, and still breathing heavily, "I'm going to make you a STAR!"

"OH GOODIEEEEEE..." squealed the still - kneeling girl.

Jennifer had the girl slip on her panties but remain topless - she loved looking and feeling the girl's gravity - defying breasts.

She played the previous evenings news show from Fox. They now had their blonde bimbo, Megyn, naked, except for a very short, see - thru babydoll nightie, and between segments, she could be seen getting fucked on - camera by a rather long and thick cock.

This damn 'Ratings War' is getting out of hand, thought Jennifer. Our news shows are almost as lewd and obscene as the 'primetime' shows!

Jennifer replayed the video from a few seconds before the first commercial break. She pointed out the background to Mary Jane:

"Now there she goes, opening her legs, but look behind her to the left—see the faded image of the bed? You can barely make it out but you can see a guy sitting on the edge of the bed with a hard - on - and it's a nice one, too...SEE? See that? Look closely over Megyn's left shoulder - he's stroking his cock..."

"Oh my gosh," said Mary Jane, "...if I knew the news was this exciting, I would've watched it before!"

When Megyn finished the last segment, the director's voice could be heard yelling "CUT" but instead of going straight to commercial, the camera does a slow - fade showing Megyn pulling - off the nightie and going to the man on the bed.

For a woman her age, thought Jennifer, Megyn still has a remarkable body!

The blonde woman can be seen turning around facing the camera then lower herself very slowly onto the man's cock. The last thing viewers see is a closeup of the penetration until Megyn is fully impaled by the magnificent cock then the screen goes black and an Erectile Dysfunction commercial begins playing.

She fast - forwarded to the ending of the final commercial and they saw Megyn rapidly rising and falling on the cock then suddenly she stood, pulled on the nighty and returned to the stool and, slightly out of breath, begin reading the next story.

Jennifer sighed loudly and said, "Whew! How do we top THAT?"

It was a rhetorical question - Mellon had already given her explicit instructions for what she and Mary Jane were to do.

"Men don't want to see other men's hard - ons," he'd said. "Tits and ass and pussies - that's what men want to see!"

During the last three commercials the hard cock fucked Megyn in various positions (the man's face was never shown). The final segment showed Megyn, bending over with her elbows on the stool, facing the camera, her pretty face flush with ecstasy, as the man stood behind her, held her hips, and vigorously slammed in and out of her.