Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a matter of minutes, their juices leaked thru their panties and coated the man's hands. He abruptly removed his hands and presented them to the girls.

"Clean my hands with your tongues!" he commanded.

"Yes, Master," they said and immediately did as they were told.

"Remove each others bra!" ordered the sitting man.

"Yes, Master!" they replied.

Both females wore brassieres with front clasps. Their hands slowly unfastened the others bra, pushed the straps over the shoulders then carefully removed the garment as their full breasts came into the man's view.

"Give me the bras!" he commanded.

"Yes, Master," they replied.

He took the flimsy, lace brassieres from the women, opened his satin robe and caressed the flesh of his erection with them.

Jennifer dared to sneak a glance at the man's cock. She watched in relief as he stroked his hard - on with the cups of their lacy brassieres.

Thank goodness - he has a nice one! she thought. Much longer and thicker than Thomas's short, fat thing. If he chooses to fuck me, I'll be able to cum with that 'bad boy' inside me! It had been a long, and frustrating few weeks servicing Thomas without getting any pleasure in return.

Don't get ahead of yourself, girl, she told herself. Listen to this man and do whatever he says...you thought Thomas would be the most important man you'd ever meet, but now here you are with his boss - the Director of ALL regions - the single most powerful man in the entire country! Listen and obey!

"Rub your titties together - I want to see those nipples nice and hard!" he ordered the women.

"Yes, Master!" they said.

Nothing surprised Jennifer any more. Men get excited by the strangest things...Mellon had once ordered her to take his big toe in her pussy and ride it until she climaxed...it was by - far the most humiliating moment of her life yet she had one of her best orgasms of all time...no, nothing surprised her anymore.

They kissed and thrust their tongues into each others mouths; they lewdly gyrated their breasts together; Jennifer loved the feel of the young girls soft flesh on hers. Each girl took the others hard nipples between thumb and forefinger and twisted and pinched them. The girls groaned loudly into each others mouth.

The room was becoming unbelievably hot; the 'scent of girl' permeated the air around them.

"Get on your knees!" he ordered. He shifted forward in the chair until his 'package' was dangling in mid - air.

"Yes, Master!" we replied.

I stared into his eyes awaiting his next command. My pussy was on fire by the power of his commands; he had the confident and strong, but non - threatening tone of voice of a man who knew and understood the extreme power and control he had over peoples lives.

The crotch of my panties was completely soaked - I wished he would order us to take them off.

He stared intently into Mary Jane's eyes and said, "My pretty little girl - suck my cock!"

"Y - Yes, Master!" she stammered but did not hesitate. She wrapped her plump lips around his engorged cockhead and lowered her head until she'd swallowed three - quarters of his erection.

"Jen - Jen," he said to me. "Take my scrotum in your mouth - I want to feel your tongue washing my balls!"

"Yes, Master!" I said.

Mary Jane had to slightly move her knees so I could get my face under his crotch. I opened my mouth wide, but his balls were large and swollen, and I had great difficulty getting his entire scrotum in my mouth. I almost panicked, but had the good sense to breathe deeply thru my nose which allowed my nervousness to fade.

My cheeks puffed - out. I must have looked ridiculous because I heard him chuckling above us. I was aware of Mary Jane's head moving up - and - down his rock - hard shaft, but I had to concentrate on my duties. I ran my tongue non - stop over his warm flesh; his balls seemed abnormally large; his manly aroma made my head swoon; the juices literally flowed out of my wide - open pussy.

Earlier, he had made a great show of swallowing not one, but two Blue Pills...I was sure Mary Jane did not know what the pills were...but I totally understood and immediately realized this had all the ingredients of being the most erotic and pleasure - filled evenings I'd ever experienced.

And then it occurred to me if we provided him with the most depraved night of sexual intensity he'd ever known, he might want us to be 'regulars' in debauchery; we could very well earn our way into his secret, inner circle of power.

I raised my right hand and placed it on the back of Mary Jane's head. On her very next downward stroke, I applied a gentle, but insistent pressure that forced her head lower, taking more of his cock into her mouth.

She quickly understood my intention; she opened her throat and took his entire length into her mouth until her lips were pressed against his wiry pubic hair.

At first I heard him chuckle at my boldness, but on the very next downstroke when she swallowed his whole cock he groaned, "Oh my God, yesssss..." I knew we had him hooked.

My heart fluttered with excitement as I watched the girl perform this amazing feat. My gag reflex was too strong and I never was able to learn how to perform this act, but whoever trained this girl did a masterful job of teaching her how to deep - throat a cock.

His balls swelled even bigger in my mouth and I could hardly wait for him to ejaculate so I could breath naturally again. I concentrated on breathing thru my nose as my tongue lovingly caressed his large balls.

Without warning, we both had to hold on for dear life when his body nearly jumped off the chair and his hips wildly gyrated...he filled Mary Jane's mouth with four...five...six spurts of semen and sperm. I could hear the girl frantically swallowing to not miss a single drop.

When he settled back into the chair to catch his breath, I helped Mary Jane lick him clean. He patted both our heads, and stroked our hair.

I was thrilled and excited beyond belief when I noticed he hadn't lost his erection. It was all I could do to keep myself from cumming in my panties.

I now knew for sure that none of us would ever forget our first night together.

The bidding for my virginity closed yesterday. I was shocked that hundred's of people bid on me. The bids ranged from 500 bucks to a high of one - hundred thousand dollars.

I would have automatically accepted the highest bid, but the wording he used troubled me:

Blondie - You're going to love my ten - inch cock busting your cherry—every whore I've owned happily licked the sweat off my balls just to get a taste of my cock! You won't be able to sit for a week after I stretch that virgin asshole of yours...when I'm done with you - you'll be begging me to make you my slave! (signed) BigTen.

Almost all the responses surprised me. The website I used was meant for only the highest echelon's of business and government, men with extreme wealth and power. I expected logical and persuasive arguments why I should accept their bid over the others, but what I received were the rantings of immature men boasting how they alone would make a proper woman of me; how long they are able to fuck without cumming; how once they fucked my 'sweet and tender asshole' I would never want to get fucked in my pussy again.

It was a rather discouraging experience...I hate to admit it, but all it did was reinforce my opinion that no matter how rich and powerful men became...they were still just basically rutting pigs.

One of the last bids I received surprised me in a pleasant way...but also scared me, as well.

My name, per website policy, was never used on my ad. I was assigned a number and separate email address - that is how I received all the replies. However, the email in question began, 'Dearest Sarah'...someone who knew me was bidding for my virginity, and it not only embarrassed me, but frightened me, too.

He used a simple and honest approach:

"Dearest Sarah,

In times of great hardship, women everywhere are making the ultimate sacrifice to ensure their and their families survival. I applaud not only your stated goals, but your ingenuity to accomplish said goals.

I want to offer you something I'm sure the other bidders haven't - a future! While you are on the cusp of earning a large payday, I urge you to consider more than a onetime stipend.

I am the Chief Executive for a major, nationwide corporation and am willing to discuss with you a top position with my company.

Please do not worry when I say you have been thoroughly investigated and vetted, because what we discovered is your talent, intelligence, and ambition would make a perfect fit with our corporate philosophy.

I ask that you consider meeting with me tomorrow at 1pm at The Coral Reefer on Highway 10 to discuss your future.

One of the advantages of accepting a local offer is you won't have to travel to unknown parts of the country in these dangerous times for women.

Please respond with "Yes, I will meet you at The Coral Reefer at 1pm" and I will email paperwork to introduce you to the employees there...or simply reply, "No, thank you."

This will be the most difficult decision you've made in your young life - all I ask of you is to postpone accepting any bid until after you and I have met and discussed your bright future.

Thank you and Good Luck,

MHH

I hadn't been out on Highway 10 in a long time and was mildly surprised by all the construction, and finished buildings. I was more surprised when I parked the car in the lot of 'The Coral Reefer' - a large and brand new restaurant/bar/sex club. Marijuana had only been legalized a few weeks ago, and I wondered how the club had opened so soon.

The parking lot was filled with new SUV's, a smattering of old pick up trucks, and quite a few Honda's and Toyota's which seemed to be the cars of choice for Generation X'ers.

Beside the front door a small sign read:" Wanted: Gloryhole Girls! Experience preferred—but will train eager and enthusiastic candidates!"

My goodness, I thought. Is nothing secret or sacred anymore?

A large man stopped me before I entered the club.

"Hon," he said. "Gloryhole Girl applications are being taken in the employment office behind the building!"

I felt my face flush as I handed him the paperwork the man had sent me after I accepted his invitation.

"No, I'm supposed to meet someone inside," I said.

He suddenly became animated and friendly when he read the paper.

"Oh geeez - I'm sorry - let me get the door for you!"

Once inside, the smell of what I presumed to be marijuana immediately filled my nose. The place was very dark; Jimmy Buffett music played not - too loudly from the speakers.

Inside the entrance I found a cute little girl who was barely taller than the podium she was standing behind. Two - months ago, when the drinking age was still twenty - one, neither one of us would have been allowed in this place.

I smiled at her and cheerfully said "Hello" and she instantly said in a dismissive, unfriendly voice, "Sweetie, bj girls gotta go to the back of the building!"

She obviously felt she was superior to 'bj girls.'

When she read the paper I gave her, the snooty little bitch blushed a deep red and profusely apologized.

"Oh, I didn't know - I'm so sorry - please forgive me - please follow me, ma'am, and I'll show you to your table!"

Ma'am? I wondered. A removable name - plate on the podium read: 'Monica' is now serving you."

'Monica' was wearing a skimpy bikini showing off her shapely figure. A good portion of her jiggling buttocks protruded from her bottoms. I have to admit that I watched her pert little ass all the way to the table.

She seated me in a secluded booth in a corner with a good view of the entire room. A pitcher of water was on the table and she filled my glass.

"Ma'am, Barry will be your server today...please have a wonderful lunch!" she said nervously before she left me alone.

My eyes slowly became accustomed to the dim lighting and I scanned the room with interest.

A long bar spanned one entire wall, and it appeared every stool was occupied. The middle of the room was furnished with sofa's, recliners, soft easy - chairs and small tables. Booths ran all around the inside walls.

I watched a guy in a recliner take a deep puff of what looked like a joint. It still surprised me even though it was now legal. I saw a sign that read: 'NO SMOKING'...I squinted at the small print below that read 'Cigarettes, that is...hahaha"

The place was decorated with fake palm trees, tropical plants, puka shells and six large aquariums with both large and small, brightly - colored fish swimming about.

It was easy to recognize the employees. Like Monica, the women, all girls really, wore revealing bikini's and - OH MY - the guys had on short, and very tight speedos.

I was staring at a tanned and fit young man across the room when suddenly a nearly nude male stood facing me at the table. His 'package' pushed out the front of a skimpy speedo mere inches from my face.

"Good afternoon - welcome to The Coral Reefer - my name is Barry - it will be MY PLEASURE to serve you today! May I get you started with a cool beverage?"

My eyes lingered a little too long on his bulge before I looked at his face. He had that smile on his handsome face that said, "I know you like what you see!"

"Uh, well, thank you, Barry, but I'm waiting for someone...water will be fine for now," I said.

His smile was contagious, I soon found myself smiling at him, as well.

"Very good, Ms," he said. "I will return when your companion arrives!"

Oh my goodness - my heart was pounding!

I was a few minutes early so I sat back and drank in the sights and sounds of the crowded room.

I don't know how I missed it earlier, but a red neon sign suddenly caught my eyes in the far, right - hand side of the room.

It contained one word, and on each side of the word were arrows pointing downward. It simply read: 'Gloryholes.'

I found it rather intense just thinking about what went on over there.

There was a slight commotion at the podium. I looked and saw Monica welcoming a man and a woman. Her voice had become high - pitched as she fawned over the couple.

The man was younger, and shorter than the impeccably dressed woman; he walked away from the woman and headed for the far - right corner of the room. The woman refused a menu from Monique and began walking in my direction.

I couldn't take my eyes off her; I tried my best to hide my stare.

Tall, elegant; she walked with the confidence only powerful women possess. Her blouse was silk, and expensive. Her skirt came several inches above her knees. She stood completely upright with shoulders thrown back.

Most women these days didn't have the confidence, maybe even a touch of arrogance as well, to walk as tall and proudly as this woman. I was totally blown - away with her demeanor.

She was getting closer to my table so I had to avert my eyes. For some unfathomable reason, I felt my heart pounding.

She was standing beside my table as I took a deep gulp of water.

"Sarah, thank you very much for meeting me here!" I thought I heard her say.

I looked around to see who she was talking to - she was talking to me!

I was dumbfounded and tongue - tied. I couldn't imagine how I appeared to her.

She had a low, pleasant laugh. "You weren't expecting to meet a woman here, were you?"

OH MY GOSH - NO - I had never considered that a woman would bid for my virginity. It never - ever entered my mind.

Then she said something that made the hairs on my neck stand straight, and caused my hands to tremble.

"Sarah, my name is Missy Hatfield - it is a true pleasure to meet you!"