Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could I be any more small and pathetic? I wondered.

Mistress was speaking to the women. She explained some things to Mistress Sarah that I didn't understand. It became obvious to me my girlfriend had decided to sell her virginity to Mistress. Papers were shuffled on the desk. I watched with a mixture of fear and excitement as my sweet, sweet Sarah signed the papers.

I loved the fact that maybe I would be spending more time with her, but also dreaded the idea of her seeing me like this every day. How could she love and respect a boy like me?

Mistress said, "You and John can move into the condo on Saturday..."

Huh? What? "We're moving in together?" I blurted out.

I could feel their icy stares pierce my soul. I knew immediately I shouldn't have said a word.

"SILENCE," said Mistress. A fearful shiver raced up my spine when I saw the stern expression on her face. "WOMEN ARE TALKING!!"

My face turned a deep red. "I-I-I'm sorry, Mistress-I'm so, so sorry!"

She then turned to Sarah and said, "Your boyfriend still believes he has free-will and a mind of his own-how do you suggest we correct that behavior?"

I saw a scowl on the face of my girlfriend then saw her eyes light up and she said:

"I apologize for my boyfriends rude behavior, Mistress...when we move in together I will have more time to properly train him-"

Suddenly, Mistress Karen spoke up: "Before you ladies arrived, I taught the little sissy a new way of pleasuring himself-it's quite entertaining and exquisitely embarrassing for him-perhaps he should be made to demonstrate?"

Mistress Karen showed the women the dildo she'd had me use on myself earlier.

The women laughed while my face felt like it was on fire. OH MY GOD-they were going to force me to humiliate myself even more in front of the woman I loved.

"Oh my goodness!" I heard Sarah gasp and then giggle.

"Remove your panties, boy!" Mistress Karen commanded.

I slipped my fingers inside the elastic-suddenly my girlfriend shouted, "STOP!" and I froze.

Puzzled, I watched as she rummaged thru her purse as she spoke, "Mistress, if you don't object, since my dear little sissyboy loves his panties so much-he should be made to wear them while he entertains us."

Out of her purse, she showed the women a metal device; she pushed a lever and a razor blade popped out of one end.

"A box cutter," she explained to the women. "With this and a can of pepper spray I feel safer when I go out these days..."

"BEND OVER, SISSY AND SPREAD YOUR LEGS WIDER!" she said to me.

"Y-YES, MISTRESS SARAH," I said and did as she ordered.

To my utter shock I felt her hands on my panties 'back there' and she said: "Don't move, sissy-I don't want to hurt your boy-pussy!"

She grasped the sheer material and cut a slit in the fabric, directly in line with my anus.

I heard the women laughing then Mistress said, "Very good, girlfriend, I LOVE the way your mind works!"

I was momentarily confused until Mistress Karen handed me the fake cock and said, "Get it good and wet with your mouth-your boycunt should still be wet from your last fucking!"

Moisture formed in my eyes as I realized what they were going to make me do. I pushed the dildo into my mouth; I coated it with as much saliva as I could produce.

"Look how natural he takes a cock in his mouth!" said Mistress Karen.

"I hope so," said my girlfriend, "...he's going to be taking a lot of cocks in his sissy-mouth!"

The women laughed at my shame, and re-arranged their chairs for a better view.

"Okay, my little girly-boy..." I heard my sweet, sweet Sarah say, "...fuck your pussy with that cock while you masturbate for us-AND YOU'D BETTER GIVE US A GOOD SHOW!!"

Oh my God-is this really happening?

The dildo fit perfectly thru the slit in the panties. I gently pushed the cock to my anus; worked it slowly until the tip was inside me; held my breath and pushed it all the way inside me. I groaned and took my panty-encased hard dick in my other hand and began frigging myself. I had to admit the sensation of the material on my dick was absolutely delicious

"NOT LIKE THAT, SISSY!" shouted Sarah. "JERK YOURSELF OFF THE WAY I DO IT!!"

Oh no...I hated the way Sarah masturbated me but there was no question I would obey.

Instead of taking my erection in my hand, I used just my thumb and two fingers and slid them back and forth. To my dismay, Sarah had done this many times in the past, and I found it incredibly insulting and embarrassing.

"My sissy boyfriend doesn't need his entire hand to do this-his dick is so short and thin a thumb and a couple fingers are all that is necessary!" she explained to the women.

"Oh, this is absolutely delightful!" said Mistress Karen. Mistress laughed her approval, as well.

"Sissy," I heard Mistress Karen say, "...do better than that-fuck yourself harder and deeper or we'll take the leather strap to your girly buttocks!"

OH NO! "Y-Yes, Mistress Karen!" I stammered and plunged the fake cock into my pussy so far it bumped my prostate. "OHHHHHHHH..."

Women's laughter filled the air.

I abandoned all remaining caution and modesty. I rationalized I HAD to give them a good show for the sake of my girlfriend...I couldn't have them thinking less of her-I wanted the women to admire and respect my sweet, sweet Sarah-I was determined to make her proud of me.

Stars danced before my eyes...the women's talk and laughter was deaf to my ears...all that mattered was to give them what they wanted to see-a sissyboy faggot ejaculating inside a pair of women's panties.

My smallish thumb and fingers worked extra fast when I felt the familiar rumbling in my balls. Every thrust of the dildo rammed my prostate...I couldn't believe the sounds coming from my mouth.

My girlfriend roughly pinched my nipples and said, "Cum for us, sweetie, and we want to hear you loud and clear..."

I rammed the dildo into me so hard I nearly fell to the floor.

"OHHHH-GOD," I cried out. "YES-YES-OH-GOD-YESSSS-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-KAREN-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-SARAH-I-LOVE-YOU-MISTRESS-SARAH-I-LOVE-YOU-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSS..."

I leaned on the desk gasping for air; my sperm and semen soaking the inside of my panties.

A powerful, feminine scent was thick inside the room. The women were quiet-their eyes appeared glazed-over...suddenly I heard Mistress yell into the intercom "GET IN HERE, BRADLEY-NOW!!"

Mistress Karen then yelled into the intercom "GET YOUR LITTLE ASS IN HERE NOW, CONNIE!!"

By the time I regained my breath and composure, I watched in amazement the two women sans panties with their legs open wide and their subordinates on their knees sucking their pussies.

Mistress Sarah slapped my buttocks and pointed at her exposed and naked crotch...she used two fingers to pry open the lips of her sex and I immediately dropped to my knees and glued my mouth to her pussy.

"Good boy," she moaned. "Eat my cunt, my pretty little sissy-boy!"

It was a source of great pride for me to know my exhibition had inspired and aroused all three women. My wonderful sweet, sweet Mistress Sarah caressed my hair as I pleasured her sopping wet pussy.

Richard approached Thomas in the hallway outside the meeting room. Thomas saw the huge grin on his face.

"I want to thank you again for the use of the two sluts last night.." he said. "Those girls could suck the chrome off a trailer-hitch...and their pussies-my God-they were as tight-fitting as velvet gloves...they were simply exquisite!"

"You're very welcome," replied Thomas. "Feel free to use them whenever you want."

Richard said, "There is something deliciously nasty forcing a celebrity like that newswoman to grovel at your feet!"

"Yes, I enjoy it too!" said Thomas as he followed Richard into the meeting room.

Thomas took his seat mid-way down the long table; Richard took his customary chair at the head of the table.

Richard began the meeting by saying, "Thank you all for coming to Flowerton...I know it is inconvenient for some of you, but it will be necessary to meet here until further notice...the cities have become too dangerous to meet safely...we will address that issue today...first off, though, beginning this November, we have decided to resume holding elections...that decision is more cosmetic than meaningful-we want to give the impression that the people have a say in the government-of course that will be just an illusion-we will select the candidates-it won't matter who wins, or which party takes control-we own them both!"

Mild laughter filled the room.

"We decided to revive the false, left-right paradigm to keep the 'citizens'-hahaha-at each others throats...you know what I'm talking about: gay rights—abortion-prayer in school-gun control-and of course an old favorite-if you don't support our wars and the troops-you are unpatriotic...in other words-business as usual!"

More laughter.

"I want to give credit to the media for following our script-they print or show only what we want them to, and the sheeple are swallowing the bs like mother's milk...we are creating a 'new reality'-positive and uplifting messages reinforcing whatever it is we're selling at the moment, and demonizing our enemies who have improper thoughts and ideas ..."

"There are more pockets of resistance than anticipated-which is one more reason to bring back elections...we need to divide the country so the sheeple hate each other and NOT the government...divide and conquer goes the old adage..."

"The Baron and The Supreme Council have established population levels for all Regions, and it will be our duty to carry out their mandate...America is currently sixty-million over the desired goal-The Baron has concocted a series of wars we will fight to help us meet our goal, in addition, three new deadly viruses will be airborne in selected Regions...disease, more than war, is the best method for controlling the size, and scope of our population, but of course, not as profitable..."

"...and to that end, I am pleased to announce the RFID chip has been perfected, and is currently being mass-produced...the chip will not only track each and every individuals location, but also serves as a birth control device...after the elections and the new Congress is sworn-in, their first order of business will be to pass a bill requiring all males and females under the age of twenty-one to report to their Regional Health Center and be implanted with an RFID chip...the media narrative will be 'national security'-the true purpose is to monitor and control breeding-these chips effectively prevent conception in females...the bill will also make it illegal for females to conceive without government approval-The Supreme Council has deemed this 'Priority One'...once the herd has been culled to the desired level, breeding farms will be utilized to produce any and all increases in population-'breeding females' will be selected and interred, and impregnated by carefully chosen males...we will re-populate this planet with persons of our own choosing..."

"Needless to say, those of us with exemption papers and our families will not be affected."

"As I said, there are pockets of resistance out there...but the army is working 24/7 rounding-up the dissidents...larger Behavioral Correction Centers are being built...we have established the largest one in eastern Montana and western North Dakota...the inmates will provide cheap labor in the oil fields...and with that in mind, we are building numerous brothels thru-out the area to keep the workers happy...women have-true to their nature-passively accepted their roles as cum-sluts-many of them earning more money than the average male..."

"What are we doing to address the gun problem?" asked the Director of Region Ten. "There are hundreds of millions of weapons in the hands of the useless eaters...if they ever figure out what we're doing, it could be a huge problem for us!"

Richard smiled and nodded his head. "The key phrase being '...if they figure it out!'...once again the media is doing a masterful job of convincing the sheeple they can keep their guns-that the changes they are experiencing in their lives are due strictly for national security-to protect them and keep America safe from terrorists...between that explanation and their addiction to easy and cheap sex-the average man in this country is now more concerned with getting laid or blown than they are with the changing world around them..."

"Gentlemen, we are entering a critical juncture for the success of The New World Order...yes, we have encountered set-backs and small pockets of failure, but be assured, our ultimate goals WILL be realized-our agenda WILL shape the planet for decades to come...and those of you who remain loyal to the cause will be greatly enriched, and enjoy unimaginable power..."

Julie Strong sat at her brother John's computer, staring at the lewd images on the screen.

WOW, she thought, there sure are a lot of pictures of men's dicks! He can't be queer, can he? He's been seeing Sarah for four years, and I've caught them a couple times 'doing things'...who knows anymore...I guess in this New World anything is possible! He is kind of a pretty, femmie-boy and I've seen the way some men look at him!

I heard a car pull into the driveway and looked out the window-it was John so I quickly powered-down his computer and left the room.

It had been so easy figuring out his password I began to wonder about his intelligence...I could tell Sarah was in charge in their relationship, and lately, he has seemed especially quiet and respectful of me...almost like he is afraid of me.

I reached the living room at the same time as he.

"Oh, hi," he said. "how was your day?"

I smiled and said, "Great! Every day is great now that I'm finally out of school...how is your job? I've heard some rumors about your boss..."

His face turned red...why is he blushing? I wondered.

"Oh, uh, it's good-I like the job," he said rather quickly.

"How does it feel to be working for a beautiful woman?" I asked. "Tell me brother, do you have a real job, or one like moms?"

Oh my God-he's blushing again!

"I—I gotta date with Sarah-I have to take a shower!" he said then abruptly turned and left the room.

Something caught my eyes as he walked away. Somehow he'd tucked the back of his shirt inside his underwear, and I saw a red waistband, and...huh? What is he wearing?

I waited until I heard the shower in the bathroom then crept quietly into his bedroom. I saw his discarded shirt, slacks and socks on his bed, and wondered where he put his underpants.

I searched the room and was about to give up when I checked under his bed.

Uh-huh-there it is! I reached for them and found them to be very cool and damp...oh my God-did he wet himself?

I picked them up with two fingers and hastily threw them on the bed.

OH-MY-GOD-they're women's panties-red, see-thru women's panties!!

And then the aroma hit me square in the face...the aroma my mother and I had been smelling in his bedroom the past few years.

"It's perfectly normal for a boy his age to masturbate from time-to-time, dear," she'd said to me one day.

"Mother, his whole room smells like that!" I'd said. "He does it a lot more than from time-to-time! We've both washed his sheets-they get crusty in less than a week!"

My mother reluctantly agreed with me. "I know, dear...but I don't know what to say to him...I don't want to embarrass the boy...and I certainly don't want to inhibit him...he's going thru a phase, dear, he'll out-grow it eventually!"

The panties were drying and becoming, dare I say, crusty. I knew what he'd done with them, and to the extent almost the entire garment was wet, he'd masturbated more than once into the soggy panties.

My God-what a pervert!

Something in the pocket of his slacks caused it to bulge. I reached in and from the feel knew immediately what it was-another pair of women's panties-Good Grief-what is going on here?

I pulled them out of the pocket and held them up-a pretty powder blue with lace waist and leg bands...they were too big to be mine or moms...and then it struck me: Oh my God-SARAH MAKES HIM WEAR HER PANTIES-GOOD FOR HER!!

I heard the shower stop and stuffed the blue panties in his pocket and carefully picked up the red panties with two fingers and placed them back underneath his bed and silently crept out of his room.

For whatever reason, I found it difficult to breathe, and my own panties were becoming damp. I went straight to my room, stripped off my jeans and underwear, lay on the bed and opened my legs.

My hand encountered the familiar moist heat, and I did what I was increasingly doing more of since I'd learned what my mother did for a living-I pleasured myself-all the while fantasizing about the dirty things the men made her do for them...this time something new played in my mind-I pictured what Sarah made Johnny do for her and it was hot!!

You're a hypocrite, Julie, I said to myself. You call your brother a pervert and look what you're doing? I briefly felt shame but soon had to clamp my hand over my mouth so my brother would not hear me screaming as my body bucked off the bed with wild gyrations...

OH-MY-GOD, I thought afterwards, as I gasped for air...that was the best one yet!

When Sarah entered the back door of the house she first heard music, then the grunting and groaning.

GOOD GRIEF-THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN!?

She shook her head and found herself pining for the old days when her parents went to great lengths to make her think they never even thought about sex-much less actually did it.

She tip-toed thru the kitchen and living room and sure enough, the door to her father's study was cracked open. Like other recent times, she found herself irresistibly drawn to look into the room.

She stifled a gasp of surprise: her mother was bent over her dad's desk, he was behind her pounding away. The front of her blouse was open, and her bra was dangling beneath her swaying breasts; he had her firm globes in his hands as he rhythmically sawed his impressive penis in-and-out of the clinging lips of her clearly wet sex.

She admired her father's hard-on-again. He had a manly man's pole of steel and judging by her mother's squeals of delight and cries of joy, he knew how to use it.

Once again she found herself wishing Johnny had been that well-endowed; and cursing Mother Nature for short-changing her boyfriend.

It is what it is, she told herself.

She couldn't tear herself away from the lewd tableau...she felt wetness begin to slide down her legs-she'd given Johnny her panties to wear tonight so she was naked beneath her skirt. She fought the urge to finger herself.

You're stronger than that, girl, control yourself-you'll have Johnny's face between your thighs soon enough!

Then she heard her mother moan: "Ooohhhhh-Daddy...yes, Daddy-fuck me harder, Daddy!"

Sarah broke away from the sex show, but only after taking one long, last look at her father's magnificently hard cock plowing deeply inside her mother.

She unconsciously moaned "Ohhhh-Daddy..."

She took a gulp of air, turned and went to her room vowing "Johnny is going to be a very busy little boy tonight..."