Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be afraid, dear, everything will be fine..." said Miss Bevis, softly stroking the girls face and hair.

"P-Please, Ms Bevis-do I have to?" whimpered the young girl. "Please don't make me do THAT again!"

"Sweetie, you know you are not allowed to refuse any request...it will be okay, dear...when I take you up front pretend the men are not even there-do your business and get on with the rest of it...okay, dear-will you be a brave girl and do that for me, dear?"

Tears gathered in the young girl's eyes but she slowly nodded her head and said softly, "Yes, Miss Bevis..."

"Good girl...now let's get the rest of your clothes off..."

Mary Jane hated the adjustable dog collar but moved her long hair out of the way so Miss Bevis could wrap it around her slender neck.

"I'll do my best not to choke you, but you know it has to be a tight fit, right dear?" asked the older woman.

"Y-Yes, Miss Bevis," replied the girl.

When she felt the metal rings around her neck, she shivered and said, "It's cold in here."

Miss Bevis hugged the girl and kissed her. She showed the girl the leash then attached it to one of the rings in the collar.

"This is why you had me drink all that water, isn't it?" Mary Jane softly asked.

"Sweetie, I have to follow orders just like you," said the older woman.

"I know...we ALL have to follow orders..." sighed Mary Jane.

Ms Preston suddenly appeared and barked, "IT'S TIME, 'LADIES'!"

Without a word from the older woman, Mary Jane went to the floor on her hands and knees.

Miss Bevis leaned down, whispered, "Good girl" then made sure the young girl's nipples were hard.

"Men like to see them sticking straight out...and dear, keep your legs well apart," she said to the girl.

Miss Bevis tugged on the leash and the collar closed tight around Mary Jane's neck causing her to choke and cough.

"I'm sorry, dear, I'll be more gentle!" said the older woman.

Mary Jane saw the bright light before her eyes as she followed Miss Bevis to the front of the airplane. It was the bright light she saw whenever she was required to perform an act so odious to her, she was thankfully able to go thru the motions without realizing she was doing it herself.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw the men sitting on the sofa on the right-side of the plane. They were wearing black robes, which were opened slightly. Between them sat the young girl Mary Jane had seen upon boarding the airplane, she guessed the girl was the flight attendant.

The girl was naked, and her hands were grasping and stroking the men's erections.

"Ohhhh, what a cute little puppy-girl!" she heard Mr. Mellon say.

Miss Bevis gave him the leash and he yanked it so hard the girl had to fight-off the urge to cry out.

"Come over here, girl, come to your Master!"

Mary Jane went to him, bowed her head and began licking his bare feet.

"Ohhh, good girl," he said as he petted her hair and back.

Mary Jane understood what to do: she made small yelping noises, and shook her buttocks back and forth to show her happiness at being petted.

"You're such a pretty girl," Mellon cooed at her. "Obedient too..."

Then her worst fear was realized when she saw Ms Preston set down the small, circular tub beside her.

"Does my pretty girl have to do pee-pee?" asked Mellon, scratching behind her ears. "C'mon girl—you can do it-go pee-pee for us!"

And as Miss Bevis had taught her, she positioned herself near the tub, lifted her leg, and made sure she was aiming correctly.

She heard Mr. Mellon order, "Do it, pretty puppy-girl-pee for your Masters!" He then SMACKED her sharply on her buttocks.

Mary Jane yelped and released a mighty torrent of hot urine into the tub. To her, the noise it made splashing against the metal tub was deafening.

Miss Bevis looked at the men staring at the girl. Their beady eyes glued to the girl's hole watching the golden liquid shooting from her body; their mouths open wide with spittle forming on the corners of their lips.

What a pathetic sight, thought the older woman. Grown men getting excited watching a young girl pee!

She remembered Ms Hatfield's words to her: "Men have become so accustomed to freely available sex, they are finding it more and more difficult to achieve arousal...women will be subjected to extreme forms of debasement and humiliation simply so men can get erections and climax."

She heard the girl's urine stream slow then stop altogether.

Mellon said, "PRESTON-BEVIS-you bitches get naked too...once our cute little puppy-girl sucks us off, we'll need some time to recover...I don't believe Master Thomas has witnessed a four-girl daisy chain-I think he will find it quite invigorating!"

As she undressed, the older woman watched Mellon give the leash to Master Thomas who proceeded to give it a sharp tug which elicited a frantic, choking cry from Mary Jane. No matter, the man pulled on the leash until the young girl's face hovered over his erection.

Knowing her duty in life, the young girl immediately took the man's hard, stubby cock into her mouth.

As Miss Bevis watched the spectacle of the poor girl's lips stretched obscenely wide around the man's fat cock, and listened to him crudely order Mary Jane to "Suck my cock, puppy-girl" and "You better swallow every drop I give you, cunt" the older woman found herself thinking the day the women take control of The New World Order couldn't come soon enough.

When Sarah and I envisioned our special night, the night I'd finally take her virginity after waiting so long, neither one of us dreamed it would be like this...

The 'Party Room' at our condo complex was made to resemble 'The Play Room' at work with a large, four-poster bed in the center, surrounded by loveseats and an erotic, red-glowing spotlight hanging overhead.

Mistress prepared me in private in the adjoining exercise room. She had me remove my bra and panties then massaged my breasts until my specially enlarged nipples became very prominent on my chest.

Mistress attached leather cuffs with small ringlets to my wrists. She stood in front of me with a long, thin golden chain with clamps spaced in the middle. She opened the clamps, placed them on my nipples then closed them until they bit into my sensitive flesh.

I grimaced in pain, but did not utter a sound. As usual, my tiny dick sprung an immediate boner-as I'd come to accept, real men with real cocks have 'erections'-a sissy like me gets a 'boner.'

As instructed, I placed my hands flat on my thighs, and Mistress attached each end of the golden chain to a ringlet on each wrist cuff until there was no slack in the chain. The effect was if I moved my hands outward, the chain would tug at my trapped nipples and greatly increase my pain and discomfort.

She ordered me to "Open your legs wider!" and I said "Yes, Mistress" and obeyed her.

As my balls dangled between my thighs, she used thumb and forefinger to encircle the top of my scrotum, pushed my balls low in their sac, then wrapped a thin leather strap tightly around the top of my scrotum.

She stopped to admire her work; my balls appeared huge beneath the leather strap. She took them in her hand and gently squeezed and massaged them.

She smiled and said, "They almost look like a real man's balls now!"

I said, "Thank you, Mistress."

I saw her retrieve what appeared to be a leash for dogs. At one end were small metal rings. I hadn't noticed that the scrotum strap had ringlets like my wrist cuffs until she attached the leash to one of the ringlets. She tugged on the leash bringing a sharp jolt of pain to my balls and once again I grimaced but said nothing.

She stood close to me and kissed my forehead then said, "Little one, remain as you are until I come for you..."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"...remember the instructions you've been given..."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"...if you deviate from the instructions, or disappoint us with your performance-Mistress Sandra will use her whip on you, and I guarantee you DO NOT want that to happen!"

"N-N-No, Mistress!" I stammered.

"Good boy," she said.

She smiled and kissed my forehead one more time before leaving me standing alone in the room.

A week earlier, I had the misfortune of witnessing Mistress Sandra's rage...her slavegirl, Kitten, had somehow disobeyed or disappointed her, and I watched in absolute shock and terror as the young girl was brutally whipped by Mistress Sandra...I can still hear the girl screaming in agony-if the woman did that to her own girl, I couldn't imagine what she'd do to me if she was presented with the opportunity.

I went over my role in my mind...over and over and over...

Mistress returned to the room and announced, "It is time for your girlfriend to be deflowered..." She took hold of the leash and led me into the Party Room.

The big bed was illuminated in red. The rest of the room was dark, and all I could see were silhouettes of everyone gathered around the bed.

Mistress held the leash taut; pulling me forward by my balls. I heard murmurs of appreciation for my appearance. I stared straight ahead, careful not to look directly at any of my Mistresses seated around the bed.

When I was standing at the foot of the bed, Mistress sharply tugged the leash and I couldn't stop the painful YELP from escaping my mouth...soft laughter filled the room.

"KNEEL!" she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

I went to my knees and waited. I watched Mistress lay the leash on the bed then disappear thru a nearby door. In a matter of seconds, the door opened and Mistress emerged holding the hand of my sweet, sweet Sarah.

OH MY GOD, SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!

My girlfriend wore a sheer white, babydoll nightie that barely reached the top of her thighs. She was naked beneath the nightie and I stared at her spectacular breasts thrusting proudly forward, threatening to burst thru the sheer, diaphanous material.

I glanced at her neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair and felt pride at the work I'd done.

Mistress led Sarah to the side of the bed, turned to her and kissed her full on the lips. The kissed lasted so long I became jealous it wasn't me kissing my girlfriend.

Mistress assisted Sarah onto the bed then turned and walked away. My girlfriend took the leash in her hand, tugged hard on it and said, "GET UP HERE, SISSYBOY!"

I once again yelped in pain, but immediately obeyed her command and kneeled on the mattress before my Goddess of a girlfriend.

She lay back, opened her legs wide exposing herself to everyone, and asked me, "WHY ARE YOU HERE, SISSYBOY?"

I spoke loudly, and clearly, as I fixed my gaze on the lips of her sex.

"I BELONG TO YOU, MISTRESS SARAH-I AM YOUR PROPERTY TO DO WITH AS YOU PLEASE-I WILL OBEY YOUR EVERY COMMAND-I WILL SERVE YOUR EVERY NEED AND DESIRE-I WAS BORN TO BE YOUR OBEDIENT SISSYBOY-PLEASE ALLOW ME TO PLEASURE YOU, MISTRESS SARAH!"

"PUSH YOUR TONGUE INTO MY CUNT AND LICK ME, SISSYBOY!"

"YES, MISTRESS SARAH-THANK YOU, MISTRESS SARAH!"

My head swooned and my prick throbbed when my face was close enough to her pussy and smelled her sweet fragrance. I pushed my tongue inside her as far as it would go until my face was firmly pressed against her soft feminine flesh.

I licked the folds of her sex and thrust my tongue in and out of her. I soon tasted the sweet nectar of her lust and desire. I carefully avoided her clitoris as instructed; she would tell me when she was ready for me to lick her there.

I settled into pleasuring her pussy. My lips and tongue working non-stop; her wetness growing; my mouth pressed firmly against her heat.

In our usual lovemaking, she was unpredictable. Sometimes she demanded a quick orgasm, and other times she would keep my face between her legs for long periods of time before allowing me to bring her off.

I knew this would be the later...she would want me to put on a good show for her peers.

In fact, she had confided to me that I couldn't begin to work on her clit until we heard the exclamations of pleasure from the women in the room who were being similarly pleasured by their concubines.

I licked up and swallowed her flowing juices. I concentrated on my task, but also kept my ears open, and listened to the sighs and gasps of pleasure from the other women.

The sounds in the room grew louder, more pronounced.

"MAKE ME CUM, SISSYBOY-MAKE ME CUM NOW!!" she suddenly blurted out.

"YES, MISTRESS SARAH-THANK YOU, MISTRESS SARAH!" I shouted before I attacked her clitoris with all the talent and skill I possessed.

The noise in the room became a cacophony of feminine shrieks in the throes of orgasm...and I soon had my sweet, sweet Sarah singing along with the all-girl choir.

As my girlfriend gulped air; her body coming to rest, I said, "THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO EAT YOUR CUNT, MISTRESS SARAH!"

She stayed on script, as well. She hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled them back towards her heaving breasts.

"LICK MY ASSHOLE, SISSYBOY-PUSH YOUR TONGUE INSIDE MY ASSHOLE!!"

"YES, MISTRESS SARAH-THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO LICK YOUR ASSHOLE, MISTRESS SARAH!" was my reply we had rehearsed the previous evening.

I licked at her anus and when it was sufficiently wet, I thrust my tongue inside her. I licked the sandpaper-like walls of her asshole...my face planted firmly between her asscheeks; my nose struggling to breathe.

I lost track of time, but when I felt the juices from Sarah's pussy flowing onto my face I knew we were getting close.

Suddenly, I heard the women in the room gasp then giggle then applaud. I knew what was coming next-it was a surprise to them, but not for Sarah and myself.

A hand took hold of my hair and brutally pulled me away from Sarah's asshole, and I fell back onto the mattress.

I looked up and gasped just as the women had earlier. I saw Mistress standing beside the bed wearing a sheer, black babydoll nightie, but what really grabbed my attention was the long and thick fake cock and balls protruding from her crotch.

I knew what was going to happen but the sight of it still caught me by surprise. I had never before seen a woman wearing a strap-on dildo.

I watched Mistress lean over and kiss Sarah. She stroked my girlfriends hair, smiled, then said, "ARE YOU READY TO SURRENDER YOUR VIRGINITY TO ME?"

I saw the lust and desire in Sarah's eyes.

"YES, MISTRESS-I AM READY FOR YOU TO TAKE ME-PLEASE TAKE ME NOW, MISTRESS-PLEEEEZZZZZZZZ..."

Then Mistress looked at me and said, "GET ME READY FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SISSYBOY-TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND GET IT WET!!"

She turned and presented the fake cock to my face.

"YES, MISTRESS-THANK YOU, MISTRESS!" I said.

I heard the women giggling as I drew the dildo into my mouth, and ran my tongue over the warm, hard rubbery surface. Mistress had me lick it all around until it glistened with my saliva.

She said to me, "ENOUGH!" then turned to Sarah and said, "OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR ME, MY SWEET LITTLE BITCH!"

"YES, MISTRESS!" replied Sarah and she opened her legs for all to see her wet pussy.

Mistress positioned herself so the tip of the flared cockhead was at the entrance to my girlfriend's cunt.

She said to me, "TAKE MY COCK AND PUT IT INSIDE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SISSYBOY-PLACE MY COCK BETWEEN HER PUSSYLIPS!"

"Y-YES, MISTRESS!" I nervously replied.

My hand was trembling as I took hold of the cock and guided the head to the flowering petals of Sarah's yawning cunt. I hesitated, but not long enough for anyone to notice then worked the tip between the lips of my girlfriend's virgin pussy.

Mistress then said to me, "HOLD MY BALLS WHILE I FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SISSYBOY!"

"Y-YES, MISTRESS," I said.

And with a mighty lunge of her hips, she thrust the cock into Sarah. I heard my girlfriend whimper in pain as her hymen was broken...I saw streaks of blood escaping from her now-deflowered pussy.

And even though I'd had almost a week to get accustomed to the idea, an overwhelming sense of sorrow and sadness washed thru my entire being and soul. I had truly believed it would be me performing this sacred ritual for my beloved girlfriend.

I didn't have time to feel sorry for myself-Mistress was fucking my girlfriend hard and fast and I needed to concentrate on holding the large, rubbery scrotum in my small hand.

I found myself mesmerized by the sight of the dildo madly plunging in and out of my sweet, sweet Sarah's cunt. I watched amazed, as Sarah's pussylips clung to the pistoning cock...and even more amazed when my girlfriend began thrusting her hips in time with her deep impalement.

I watched my girlfriend's legs seemingly rise on their own volition until they wrapped themselves around Mistresses back...opening herself so she could take more and more of the fake cock inside her.

I listened to the sounds in the room...all of my Mistresses totally uninhibited in taking their orgasms from their concubines. The room grew unbearably hot; the odor of feminine pleasure permeated the air.

As if on cue, the women began screaming and shouting...I intently watched Sarah's face contort in the throes of orgasm...she thrashed about wildly and it was all Mistress could do to keep plunging her cock in and out of my girlfriend.

And then I heard the sounds that felt like sharp daggers straight to my heart-Sarah came like she never came before-her shrill screams of joy repeatedly slapped my face and instantly deflated my ego-I'd never made her scream like that-I had never worked her into such an orgasmic frenzy her body almost leapt off the bed.

But as soon as I became lost in the fog of despair, I remembered Mistresses words to me-words I refused to believe at the time, but now know to be true:

"Once your girlfriend loses her virginity-she will never-ever allow you to climb between her legs and let you stick your tiny weenie inside her...if you truly love her, you will assist her any way she desires and you will take pleasure in maximizing her sexual satisfaction."

Yes, I will do whatever my girlfriend demands of me...I love her that much!

When I heard Mistress cry out it surprised the heck out of me...I couldn't understand how she could climax by fucking my girlfriend with a fake cock?

I have to admit, I was as excited as anyone in the room, but the darn scrotum strap prevented my balls from unleashing a torrent of sperm and semen inside my panties.

My body was literally shaking with desire as I continued holding the fake, rubber scrotum waiting for the next command from Mistress. I watched thru glazed-over eyes as Sarah climbed off the bed and disappeared in the darkness.

Mistress pointed the glistening rubber cock at my face and I knew enough to take it in my mouth and clean it of Sarah's juices.

"Remove your panties and give them to me!" she said.

I obeyed her and she said, "Get on your hands and knees on the end of the bed!"

When I was in position, she SMACKED my butt and scolded, "GET THOSE LEGS WIDER APART THAN THAT, SISSYBOY!"

"Y-Yes, Mistress!" I replied and did as she said.

I felt the tip of the long and slender dildo I used for masturbation press against my anus. It was oily, and Mistress (or someone else?) pushed it inside me. It was removed, coated with more oil, then pushed inside me again.

My balls had never hurt so badly...had never been in such need for release...I prayed to God Mistress was going to allow me to climax.

The dildo was removed again and suddenly I felt the head of something much bigger press against my opening. My fuzzy mind was trying to process this development when suddenly the large object was brutally thrust into me.

I cried out in pain and tried to escape the assault but was held firmly in place. I twisted my head around to see what the heck was going on but had difficulty understanding what my eyes were looking at.