Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's fingers returned inside and started a slow but steady rhythm. Slightly bent, he searched and found her sweet spot. Brandy's juices flowed over his fingers and tongue. Her scent, feminine and unique, her taste similar to his Safira and yet different. It aroused him even more as he licked with delight and relish. He could hardly believe he was eating out his boss and playing with her pussy and tits. It was wickedly thrilling.

Outside the party continued, but for the four friends in the harem, they were in their own little world of passion and lust. They may as well have been, a million miles away.

Safira's eyes were shut, and she ground against Titus's mouth. His expert tongue and fingers taking her to a deep sexual excitement.

The flow of Safira's juices left no room for misunderstanding. She was getting closer to her sexual peak as Titus buried his fingers in her wet channel, finger fucking her, countered with the quick flicks of his tongue over her hardened nub. Titus's cheeks and chin were coated with her nectar as she ground and writhed her hips, pulling his face against her furrow as she bucked her hips forward and pressed her lips hard against his cheeks.

The two lovely women were almost moaning in unison as Titus and Jake continued their lust filled exploration of new partners. Gauging Brandy's responses Jake adjusted the tempo of his fingers till he got the reaction he was looking for.

Brandy murmured, "Yes, yes," looking up in to his eyes.

Jake watched as she threw her head back, eyes closed. Resting his arm across her belly, her hands grabbed Jake's forearm and squeezed tightly. His tongue flicked up and down and side to side on her hard clitoris. She was on the edge of no return and Jake was in complete control of her fulfilment.

He upped the ante and picked up the pace, then slowed down, removing his fingers and lifted her hips. His tongue rimmed and probed her anal opening. Brandy whimpered in frustration.

Jake smiled to himself, "Not so fast Boss," he admonished.

His tongue darted in and out of her tight entrance. Again he gauged her reaction, she was on a slow simmer. Jake got on his knees and moved in for the final push, the nudge she needed to push her off the cliff and into the abyss of pleasure.

Jake's fingers returned to her wet pussy with the tempo she demanded. His lips pinched on her labia and he pulled his head back stretching the petals till they slipped out of his lip grasp and snapped back. Jake repeated this action over and over. Brandy's eyes closed and she twisted and jerked, whimpering in protest at his delayed teasing.

Sensing Safira rushing towards the cliff of oblivion, Titus slid his hands back into the hollow of her knees and pushed them towards her chest, opening her legs as wide as he could to fully expose her honeyed pot.

When her body started shivering underneath him, Titus suddenly stopped. He released her clitoris from the hard vacuum of his mouth, slowly slid his fingers from her labia and looked up between her breasts.

His tongue had licked and sucked her clitoris causing Safira to gasp and leak her pleasure all over his chin and then she realised he had stopped!

She clasped his head, trying to guide him back, frustrated and bereft at his sudden abandonment. She opened her eyes, her need and impatience reflecting in them.

Her face was distorted with pleasure and with dislike as he paused the pleasuring of her sex. Her fingers pulled tighter on his hair in an attempt to keep him locked between her thighs. He raised his head and locked her glazed eyes in with his.

He watched her and then moved to take hold of her ankles with purpose and pushed again, causing her knees to bend and rest on her breasts. Her pussy fully opened to him in that position. She stared at him intense and wide eyed, aching with a need so strong, it physically hurt.

With her legs in his hands, her knees now pressed against her perfectly shaped breasts, Titus positioned his knees under his body and started the slow crawl forwards between her legs.

His eyes were burning with controlled desire, a predator stalking his helpless prey. Safira's eyes widened even more, as he lifted his lower body from the bed, his fully erected member sliding into her view.

With her body pinned down to the mattress, her legs in his hands, she had nowhere to go and the look in her eyes told him there was no other place she would want to be except underneath him, held in his hands. Slowly Titus moved in closer, feeling the heat of her sex radiate down on his member as it slid upwards along her thigh, nearing the pink petals of her centre.

He held her in place and as he moved up the bed slowly, he parted her ankles. His body was muscular, lithe and powerful. Safira's heart beat erratically as he loomed over her and then she felt him. His cock kissed the entrance of her vagina. She moaned at his tease. He moved his hips to brush against her rose bud, causing her to thrust slowly at him. He knew, she wanted him; he knew she was ready.

He watched in silence as the head touched her intimate lips and her eyes closed, forced shut with the slow grind of his veined member along her slick, puffy lips. She moaned out loud as the head ground over her little nub and was then pulled back over her sex again, getting coated with the endless flow of her feminine excitement.

Jake turned his head for a moment to see Titus had Safira in a similar state to them. But Titus had something else on his mind as he sat up and placed one of Safira's thighs on his hip, he grabbed hold of his hard cock and teased Safira's pink satin like opening. He wanted to take her!

"A good idea," Jake mused but he was not ready for that yet. He was enjoying the upper hand and deciding Brandy's fate was far too exciting for him to stop now.

Jake's tongue attacked Brandy's clitoris as he went for coup de grace. He worked his tongue fast and furious. He licked her intimately while slightly curving his fingers maintaining a steady finger fucking pace.

The entrance to Safira's heated channel was slightly opened as the head of Titus's member nestled between her lips, her heat and juices flowed from her channel, washing over his member and ignited the wild lust inside of him. The lust that had shown itself tonight for the first time after years of dormancy, and unable to control the deep seated urge any longer, he entered Safira in a fluent, single thrust.

And in that one big thrust, he had entered and had taken possession of her body. Safira groaned in pleasure and in relief, and at the sudden stretching of her as he filled her wet pussy.

He held still inside her, stretching her body to his girth and length, watching her face as she adjusted to him filling her. Her pussy muscles clenched on him as he entered a little further nuzzling up towards her cervix.

Their bodies had connected with a soft, muffled slap as he pushed into her and filled her sheath with his throbbing member, pushing in until the lips of her sex were stretched around the base of his cock and pressed tightly against his pelvis. Stilled he knelt between her thighs, holding her against him with his hands on her hips, watching how she rolled on the bed, her inner walls contracting, rippling around his shaft to accommodate its length and girth. He smiled, feeling her body shiver underneath him, ready for whatever he desired.

Safira saw his eyes dart to Jake and Brandy, watching them pleasuring each other. His eyes darkened in lusty thoughts, watching their hard core play whilst impaling her body.

On the bed next to them, Titus heard the moans and groans of Brandy as Jake dived between her legs, her eyes tightly shut as her body was caught in a rush of sexual need. He knew the sound of her voice when she was in that state and whether Jake wanted to or not, he would have to take her soon.

Soft, wet sounds emitted from between Brandy's spread opened thighs as Jake looked after her most intimate of places, clearly enjoying the feel and taste of her womanhood.

Then Titus's attention was pulled back to the beautiful and impaled Safira, her displeased grunt telling him to finish what he had started. His eyes returned to Safira and then to their joining. He liked what he saw.

Titus locked in with Safira's glistening eyes. He tilted his hips and let his member slowly slide from her channel, looking down to watch it appear, glistening, wet, coated with her nectar.

As he pulled his cock slowly from her aching pussy, he watched intensely as his member was revealed coated inch by inch with her scent, leaving his knob just resting inside her. His cock glistened with her juices in the mellow light, and then he slowly pushed back in again, sheathing his cock and disappearing from his view into her tight channel.

Safira groaned again at his deep possession. He filled her to the hilt. His pubic hair and balls teasing her labia and perineum.

He withdrew again and repeated with another relentless push he entered her for a third time, filling her channel with his shaft, making her feel each vein ripple through her opening as he pushed, slow and directed. Her back arched, allowing him to take her deeper than the previous pushes, accommodating his length to slide in and stretch her all the way to her cervix.

Her hands moved up to the head board. Searching fingers finding the pillow underneath her head, her knuckles whitening as they latched on to the stuffed fabric.

Safira's grip on the pillow behind tightened and she fisted her hands. The action opened her body to his gaze and touch. He obliged and allowed her legs to be freed. He slid his hands over her stomach to her chest and cupped her beautiful breasts, clenching her nipples between thumbs and fore fingers, tugging on them, fondling them, as his hips found a slow, steady rhythm, taking her in deep, meaningful thrusts.

He began a slow steady fuck enjoying her, enjoying him.

Safira shut her eyes enjoying his exquisite attention. She arched her body to accommodate his rocking body and groaned at his repeated impalement. She breathed deeply in pure sexual pleasure with a smile upon her lips.

A low moan came from deep inside Brandy as her hips bucked and gyrated. Pushing Jake's fingers firmly on her upper wall and G spot. Brandy shuddered and then, she felt herself free falling as her orgasm gripped her in a powerful release. She gushed in sexual abandonment, trembling and shaking as she sank into the ultimate pleasure zone. She screamed in her release.

She climaxed magnificently. Wave after wave ripped through her body, her vaginal muscles gripped Jake's fingers in pulses as her orgasm ran its course. She breathed in ragged, short gasps and her body flushed pinkish red around her breasts, belly and neck.

Removing his fingers, Jake could see the thick whitish cream ooze from her pussy and run down her underside. He smiled. This was the ultimate compliment a woman could give a man.

The white creamy feminine cum, added to the juicy mix of his mouth and seeped down to her outer lips and formed a damp patch on the bed.

Patting himself on the back for a job well done, Jake watched Titus and Safira for a moment. Titus was fucking her, taking his time and savouring every stroke with his woman.

Safira gripped the pillow just above her head, her eyes closed with a lusty smile. Jake's gaze returned to Brandy, prone and sand-bagged breathing deeply.

He slipped off the bed and went to the mini bar. He opened the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water. He twisted off the top and took a long swig on the cold liquid. He pulled out three more bottles, reached into Safira's bag and found her chocolate "stash." He returned to the bed, walked over to Titus and Safira's side of the bed and put down two of the bottles of water and a few of foiled chocolates on the bedside table. The two of them were lost in the moment and didn't even notice him.

He climbed back onto the bed and straddled Brandy, putting the cool bottle of water on her forehead.

Totally relaxed, Brandy shut her eyes enjoying the afterglow as her body calmed. She felt Jake put a cooling bottle on her forehead and then gratefully sipped the refreshing water he tipped to her lips. It served to awaken her a little and he sat astride her, shuffling up till his cock, still erect was nestling in her cleavage.

Brandy caressed his thighs, feeling the muscles and coarse hair brushing her palms. She moved to her breasts, pushing them together massaging them and his cock at the same time. He watched her actions and the lusty sparkle in his eyes indicated his enjoyment and approval. She felt him begin to thrust his hips in a slow and erotic titty fuck.

"My turn," she said huskily.

Jake set a steady rhythm and she gripped his hips to encourage him. His hands moved to her breasts, squeezing, pushing and thumbing her nipples. His cock moved back and forth, sinking in to her soft orbs as they enclosed his length. He slid in and out of her breasts, masturbating himself in their soft silkiness. His hands groped and tightened the valley there. He shut his eyes and enjoyed the erotic feeling.

Brandy moved her fingers round to her soaking pussy, scooping up the orgasmic wetness and coating her fingers in it. She fondled his butt cheeks as he continued his rhythm and dipped a finger into his valley seeking and finding his special star.

She began to rim and prod, spreading the natural female lubrication on her fingers to his anus. He groaned at the new sensation and thrust a little harder, creeping up a little further so she could access him better. She smiled, recognising his silent consent. She pushed a finger into him, feeling the tight walls enclose around it. She finger fucked him gently, matching his alternate rhythm. As he exited her cleavage, she pushed in, as he thrust in, she pulled out. He groaned his pleasure and sped his rhythm a little more as his greed for release began to take over.

Then he pulled off her finger, resting on his hands above her head and thrust his throbbing cock in to her mouth. She sucked hungrily as his length hit the back of her throat. He looked down as he fucked her head. The erotic picture of his cock disappearing into her mouth excited him more. He circled his hips. His cock filled and touched all four corners.

Then he fucked again, determined to satisfy his building release. His breathing became harsher, he emitted tiny growls as he watched the action of her head and lips on his cock. He was fucking his boss's pretty red head!

Soft grunts left Titus's lips, escaping from the iron grip on his body as he felt Safira open herself up for him, clenching around his shaft. The knuckles of her fingers turning white with the pressure she squeezed the pillow with. Titus saw the soft smile of content playing around her lips as her inner walls guided his throbbing shaft to the depths of her sensuous, beautiful body.

His strong hands rested on her breasts at first, slowly fondling and kneading them, while his hips started to move, finding the right rhythm for their fused bodies.

Titus circled his hips and Safira felt his large cock grind against the inside of her vaginal cavity as he leant in to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples. She arched her chest into his hands and pushed the mound of her pussy up towards his pelvic bone for deeper penetration. He started a slow steady rhythmic dance and she matched him, impatiently, wanting it faster, needing it faster, right now, right this minute.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in and gasped as his large member prodded against her cervix.

With building speed and intensifying the rock of their bodies, his hands grabbed Safira's firm globes in a tighter grip, her nipples found his thumbs and fore fingers. Titus rolled them around and twisted gently until her small buds peaked, engorged with blood, deepening in colour.

Then he pulled on them, seeing her face distort with the pleasurable jolt of pain and then relaxed again as soon as he let go. Titus was teasing her. He pinched her pebbled nipples again, feeling her body react as her senses were overloaded.

Titus started to lean in, tempted by her smile and fuelled by the passion that met his hips. The slow, circling movements of her pelvis while he moved between her soft, strong thighs hinted at her need.

Their pelvises connected and her legs slid down his body from her chest, wrapping around his waist as his face came closer to hers. Their eyes were now inches away from each other, sparks of lust and desire were jumping from pupil to pupil, lips soft and wet, ready to touch, to connect and meld together. He teased her, keeping the slow but steady rock of his hips going as he brushed his lips over hers.

He pinched her nipples in pleasurable pain again and kept to the same, slow, thrusting speed. It served to frustrate her a little. He leaned in for a kiss and she responded passionately, then he stopped abruptly pulling away and moved back in, slowly.

He felt her mouth close, her lips pouted to answer his kiss. Again he leaned in and slid his lips over hers, when she suddenly snapped at him and caught his bottom lip, sucking it hard in to her mouth. He felt her teeth sink into the soft flesh.

When she nipped his bottom lip with her teeth, he knew of her impatience.

With a grunt he answered her bold bite and grabbed her wrists, positioning her arms up and over her head and placed the full weight of his body down on her. It was a reminder of his greater strength and dominance, he held her wrists, pinning them above her head, the full weight of his body crushing her into the mattress of the bed.

He pressed her into the mattress.

Titus pulled his lip free from her mouth and hovered above her, he kept her imprisoned underneath his body, holding her arms above her head.

He stilled for a second so she knew he had her trapped and for him to enjoy his control and power. Then, because he wanted to and because he could, he sped up, fucking her hard and mean. He increased the depth and intensity of each of his thrusts.

Safira did not struggle but the smile curling her lips while she closed her eyes, said it all. Even though Titus was in control of her, she had left her marks defying him. An attitude he could and did appreciate. By the tugs of her legs around his waist, he could feel she wanted, needed more and he answered, wanting to please her as much as she was pleasing him.

With a fast thrust he fulfilled her request and started to fuck her. He went deep, fast, and strong. His body covered in a sheen of sweat, heated by the warmth of her body and the fire of lust and desire blazing inside of him.

Safira smiled, seeing the little swelling on his lip she had caused, marking him. And he fucked her harder, building her desire.

His body was swathed in a film of heated sexual sweat and her body responded enjoying his ardour, his desire of her. She lost herself in his pleasure of her, and her pleasure of him.

She felt her excitement growing as his pubic hair ground and teased her clitoris.

Titus started to tremble as he felt himself nearing the threshold that led to bliss, finding it almost impossible to maintain the grip on his control, brought to the brink of climax by this wonderful, sexy woman he had made the subject to his lust.

He leaned in and kissed Safira, lost immediately as she answered his kiss and opened her mouth to let his hungry tongue slide inside. Nothing else existed at that time but her and him, united in desire, unaware of what Jake and Brandy were doing beside them.

Titty fucking Brandy was delightful, her cleavage was a soft and silky smooth channel. Jake thrust with a steady pace, enjoying the feel and visual stimulation. Looking down he saw the head of his cock tip peek out with each stroke. Brandy's eager tongue gave it sensual licks in perfect timing.