Secrets Of The Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy flooded with natural lubricant and she felt it had started to seep and dampen her panties. She glanced at Titus and wondered, if he actually knew the state of excitement he was keeping her body in. The answer to her brain was almost immediate – "Of course he does, he has the control and power to make you orgasm without even touching you, anytime he wants to, in public or otherwise as he watches!"

That thought nearly sent her into sexual overdrive and a groan escaped her lips. "Someone told me once – Banana Slugs – Big, grotesque, slimy - focus girl focus," She fought to control her desire. It started to work and then the slugs began to turn into long shiny lubricated penises and her body was zoomed back up to full-on sexual tension, aching to be fulfilled. She searched desperately for something else to focus on!

They entered the crowded Great Hall. A submissive was standing obediently at the front of the Great Alter. The collaring ceremony was due to begin.

The Ice House Head Submissive, Tomas, was being given the great honour of belonging to his Miss Crystelle by wearing her collar and becoming part of her family with her other submissives. Brandy knew him and was so pleased for him. He had worked so hard in the Ice House and taken his duties very seriously.

As an unexpected Dungeon owner, he had helped her in several tasks and guided her too in their ways so she would not fall fowl of their traditions and strict discipline rules. For that alone, Brandy would always be grateful and feel a fondness and affection for him.

She truly felt honoured, that she was a guest at such an important ceremony for him and for her friend, Crystelle.

The guests waited patiently and then the ceremony began and was conducted with sincerity.

A string quartet played beautiful music as Tomas, waited for his Mistress to make her entrance. Tomas was dressed formally in a dress shirt, black trousers and jacket. He did not wear a tie though. His neck was free of any restriction. He was standing straight, hands clasped at the front, head bowed.

The guests sat in organised lines, all placed strategically around the room so they had a good view of the Alter.

Then the music changed and Crystelle stood at the back of the hall. She looked magnificent and like the Queen Domme she was. She was dressed in in a tight leather and studded costume that showed off her long bare legs and thigh high leather boots. The front was laced up like a corset, pushing up her large breasts. She wore a flowing cloak fastened on from the shoulders and a riding crop in her hand.

She strode down the centre of the room and stood in front of Tomas, who immediately dropped to his knees, eyes and head, still bowed to the floor.

Janine moved forward to conduct the ceremony. She was dressed as a high priestess, with a sexy leather one piece, high heeled boots, a flowing cape and magnificent head. dress. She placed a leather studded collar on the Alter and a chained lead with a black leather handle. Then she addressed the crowd and announced this was a special occasion for Miss Crystelle and Tomas. They were to be bound in love, trust and understanding of each other's needs. She unravelled the scroll, the creed that both were to affirm to and then she read out the written agreement.

Both the Domme and Submissive gave solemn promise to their creed and the contract for which they both agreed. They spoke clearly in their vows to each other and with sincere meaning.

Crystelle's voice then rang out, "By giving this collar I agree, to love, cherish, protect, pleasure and punish you for any disobediences. You will belong to me Tomas."

Janine then gave instruction for Tomas to speak. "By accepting this collar I agree to love, honour, obey, cherish and pleasure My Mistress Crystelle. I am yours."

Brandy and many of the guests were deeply moved by the depth of their feelings to each other and were amazed as it was not all that dissimilar to couples getting married in a church.

Janine then passed the collar to Crystelle and she placed it around his neck as he knelt before her, his Mistress, neck outstretched. Then she was given the lead to latch on to him.

When this was completed, they turned to the guests. Both looked happy and radiant.

It was a poignant moment.

Brandy leaned in to Titus, with tears of joy for her friends, Mistress and Submissive. She was glad of Titus's strength and his nearness suddenly. "Isn't that beautiful?" She whispered to him. He smiled at her and then flicked on the switch of the remote control in his pocket.

She felt the vibrations of the egg inside and her eyes widened as she bit her lip. "Not here, not now," she begged but all he did was smile at her.

Everyone then broke out into spontaneous applause as Crystelle lead her collared submissive around the room on his knees for everyone to offer their congratulations.

The Bar was reopened and guests were served once more. The quartet began to play more music.

Brandy's eyes glazed a little as her pussy hummed and flooded.

Jake and Safira were also moved and honoured at seeing such a collaring ceremony. They had never witnessed anything like it before. As the ceremony ended, Jake however, was eager to take the opportunity to take Safira to Brandy's dungeon. At an appropriate interval, he grabbed Safira's hand and they crept slowly to the exit leading to the dungeons. Then slipped through and made their exit unnoticed.

Safira's heart rate beat fast with excitement as Jake lead her to Brandy's harem. He held her hand and walked with a determination, she hadn't seen often. Jake was confident, took control and was a little arrogant. The female goddess in her was doing back flips in appreciation. The guy was so hot!

Jake opened the door and motioned for Safira to enter "After you my love." Shutting the door, Jake removed his jacket and placed it on the wall hook.

They entered the room. It was so beautiful and had obviously been decorated with sex and lust in mind, catering for both the sensual and naughty play.

They were alone now. Safira's excitement level rose, wondering what he intended to do, especially when he took his jacket off.

They sat on the bed. Jake removed their eye masks and looked Safira in the eye "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

She nodded and leaned in to kiss him "Just not too rough ok?" Jake nodded in agreement. She trusted him completely.

His demeanour changed in a heartbeat as he took on the role of a Dominant, a pure alpha male.

He spoke with a firm tone in his voice, "From this moment, you will address me as Sir"

Safira held back a laugh as she looked at him.

His eyes widened, "Stand up."

She obeyed him.

"Remove your dress."

She obeyed him.

She saw immediately he was pleased with her attire. His anniversary surprise. She had on a very sexy black lacy basque, sheer in places, barely hiding what lay beneath. Ties and bows held the modesty of her breasts in place and pushed them up a little for an impressive cleavage. The material next to her skin not only looked sexy but felt very sensuous and clung to her rib cage and tummy. The matching tanga briefs, with ties at the sides, and stockings and suspenders finished the sexy look, of a woman who very much wanted to tease and titillate her man.

The gleam in his eye caused her body to respond and desire began to unfurl and spread. She felt her breasts tingle and peak and the warmth flushed in between her legs.

Jake took his time looking her over and then spoke again, "Now come here. Lean over my lap."

She obeyed him.

"Pull your panties down!"

She obeyed him.

She bent over his knee and then took her panties down to her knees, presenting him with her bared bottom. Her desire rose to an even higher scale.

Jake wound up and gave her a good smack on her bottom.

"OUCH! Easy Jay" Safira exclaimed.

He smacked her ass again, "Hey! That smarts!"

The first stinging slap was shocking and yet surprisingly, she was sexually stimulated by it. She gasped at the shock.

Jake smacked her again "Address me properly," he stated calmly."

She remembered and said obediently, "Yes sir."

The second and third smacks on her bottom, showed Jake was demanding her obedience and she acquiesced and called him Sir, which now seemed fitting somehow. He was her Master here and she was his submissive partner.

Jake stopped the spanking. Safira's bottom was warm on his hand. There was some redness on her cheeks, "That's better, ok pull your panties up and stand up."

She obeyed him. As she stood and pulled up her panties, He gazed at her, she looked so lovely in her basque and nylons.

Holding out his arm, he further instructed her, "Remove my cuff links"

She obeyed him.

"Remove my vest."

She obeyed him.

"Now my shirt."

She obeyed him.

"Kneel in front of me,"

She obeyed him.

Jake placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head up, "If you displease me you will be punished. If you please me you will be rewarded. Is this understood? Speak."

"Yes sir." Safira replied meekly.

"Undo my belt," Jake resumed his instructions.

She obeyed him.

"Open my pants."

She obeyed him.

"Take out my cock"

She obeyed him.

Jake realised he was more turned on than he thought he would be.

Safira studied his very attractive muscular and toned chest before kneeling. Her fingers undid his zip and she took out his impressive length which hardened at her touch.

Safira began to stroke him slowly from the base up to the head. Jake's loins came to life with lust. His balls tightened up as his libido grew.

When Safira's firm grip reached the head, her thumb rubbed the tip and smeared his seeping pre-cum over his tight, engorged cock head, then slowly moved back down to the base. He held back a moan trying to stay in character. Safira started a nice slow wank. Up and down, pausing each time to pay the head some special attention.

"Very good Safira, you may pleasure yourself but only on top of your panties. Rub your scent in them. Make them wet."

She obeyed him.

"Now use your tongue on me."

She obeyed him. Safira began to lick the head of his cock, then ran her tongue down the very sensitive under side, then back up, each time, bringing him closer to the edge.

Safira let out little whimpers as she rubbed her clitoris through her silky panties.

"Your mouth," Jake gasped.

She relished the scent of him and at his insistence, she took all of him in. Jake held her head with both hands, bunching her hair in his fists. She pushed her lips to his base. His member hit the back of her throat. She sucked on him knowing that he loved the magic of her mouth. She teased relentlessly with her tongue, caving in her cheeks to increase the pressure on his cock and grazed her teeth gently against him as she moved up and down.

Her tongue flicked against his little slit and rimmed him. Then she began to suck him slow and deep again.

Jake fought the urge to buck and thrust as she picked up the pace. His legs became rigid. In this state of excitement, he grabbed a bed post for support.

This was far too good to soon and he did not want to cum just yet.

"Submissives have their own power too," Safira thought to herself wickedly and touched herself.

Her sex was already on fire and touching there built her passion and lust. Her panties were soon soaked with her juices as she groaned and rubbed gently, teasing herself and him in the process.

Jake suddenly held her head tighter in place and thrust deep into her throat. She gagged while he filled her head and cut off her airway. His wicked side enjoyed the power that he could render her unconscious if he wanted and watched the reactive watering of her eyes as they brimmed with tears. He enjoyed the tightness on his cock, then he withdrew to allow her to breathe again. He enjoyed the gasps around his cock as she gulped in air and the saliva that covered him as she drooled.

Before she could react, he repeated the process and stopped her breathing again with the deep penetration of her face.

After a few more times, she understood his power and controlled her breathing to accommodate him fully.

Then he ordered her to do it herself and face fuck him, ensuring his cock slid deep into her throat. She did so admirably. He had never carried out that fantasy on her before. His little slut, kneeling before him while he used her head for his selfish pleasure.

He reluctantly ordered Safira to stop, he did not wish to seed her yet.

She obeyed him. Her heart pounded.

"I want you on the bed," Jake commanded.

She obeyed him.

"Lie on your back."

She obeyed him.

Taking a restraint, he secured her right wrist to the bedpost. Then he went around the bed and secured her left wrist to the opposite one.

Standing over her he stated, "Safira, I am going to deprive you of three of your senses. You can't touch me."

Jake went to Brandy's chest of drawers and found a black satin blindfold. He placed it on her head and over her eyes, "You will not be able to see." He placed a pillow under her head, "Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"Yes sir," She answered.

Jake moved to her legs and peeled off her damp panties and placed them around his neck, then he secured her legs. He could smell her damp excitement wafting to his nostrils.

Standing up he admired his handy work. Safira was bound fast to the bed. Her legs spread open, wide enough for Jake to see her fresh trimmed pussy and the thin pink lips pouting and glistening wet in the mellow lighting of the harem.

He moved closer to Safira's head and whispered, "You will not be able to hear."

He reached into his pocket and got out some industrial foam ear plugs, "If this becomes too much, your safe word is - Little Oak. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" She acknowledged him.

He rolled the foam, tapering it, and placed it in each of her ears. The foam expanded and returned back to its natural state. It made a good seal. For good measure, Jake also found some heavy duty shooting headphones in the chest and he placed them on her head. She would not be able to hear anything at all now.

He stood back to look at her. Safira was blindfold, tied face up, spread eagled on the bed and with ear plugs and headphones on her ears. She couldn't move, she couldn't see, she couldn't hear - all she could do was feel sensations and taste.

The only sound in Safira's ears was her quickened breaths and the beats of her racing heart. She was sexually aroused and was waiting in excited anticipation for what was to come.

Jake smiled to himself as he undressed completely and took a look in the toy box he saw in the corner of the room. He was bound to find something interesting.

Going through Brandy's toy box, Jake found just the thing he was looking for. A Rampant Rabbit vibrator, shocking pink and around 6 inches long and slightly curved at the tip. At the base was a band of beads that circled and ground together, a killer for deep insertion.

But what made this vibrator different was the rabbit ears that could vibrate either side of the clitoris, sending the lady in question wild. No red blooded woman should be without one... or so he had heard.

He placed it on the table and looked for other items. He found a slender, smaller vibrator that would suit his needs. Looking at the row of lotions and lubes he selected a bottle of ID glide lube. He spotted a fur glove and tried it on. He rubbed his chest and decided this would suit his needs. He placed all the items on a tray and placed it by the bed.

"One last thing," he thought and hoped Brandy's ice bucket was full. He lifted the top, it was full. He brought the bucket to the bed. Looking down on Safira she lay quiet, breathing deeply.

She was waiting nervously in anticipation in her dark, silent world, wondering what Jake was up to.

He leaned over, careful not to bump the bed and then tickled her sides hard. She bucked violently off the bed, startled by his presence.

"Little oak. Little oak," Safira shrieked, "I'm very ticklish. Please, no more, I beg you Sir," she tested her restraints for the first time.

Jake chuckled softly and slowly undid the bows on her basque, working down from her cleavage to her waist. She felt his fingers slowly pulling at the bows. It opened and fell useless on the bed, exposing her torso and freeing her naked breasts to his gaze. Her body reacted to him undressing her. Desire and lust flooded to her sex. She was throbbing and aching with her need for him. Her breasts and body wanted and needed his touch so, so much.

He put on the fur glove and grazed her arm lightly. She flinched. He stroked her belly in light quick circles then began a trip around her body.

Safira felt something soft and pleasant, exploring her body, teasing her, titillating her and tantalising her. It felt so good. She writhed in her binds and moaned, wanting more. She raised her body in a vein effort to make the touch harder, wanting harder fondles as well as the soft caresses.

Jake teased. He started at her right inner thigh, he stroked the fur against her soft skin, stopping where her nylons began then around the outer thigh across her belly to the left thigh, then her arms pausing in the inner elbow area for special attention. Moving to her breasts, he stroked them with the glove, Safira moaned in delight. He could feel her heart racing.

He suddenly stopped and stood back. Safira's heart rate was rocketing. Her body and mind was screaming out with unfulfilled need.

She groaned in frustration, "Jake, what are you doing to me?"

Her body tensed waiting for him to do something. He let a minute or two pass and enjoyed her nude body and nervous tension.

He picked up an ice cube and another for his mouth, clenching it over her belly. He let it melt and let a drop hit her stomach. She felt the ice cold droplets on her. Her body reacted in goose bumps and shivers. Safira gasped, startled as more cold drops hit her thighs, then her breasts. He grabbed another cube and placed it on her belly button to melt. He placed another against her nipple. It hardened from the cold, then burned, then went numb.

Safira whimpered in discomfort but the tenseness was gone, she was lost in her sightless, quiet world. While the cubes melted, Jake chewed on ice so his tongue was as icy cold as the heart of the devil himself.

He tested the temperature of his tongue on his arm. "Perfect," he smiled.

He leaned in and begin to lick up the beads of water, snogging her belly with icy lips and tongue. Her whimpers turned to moans of pleasure. He showered her breasts with butterfly kisses and quickened flicks of his tongue, then gently nibbled on her erect nipples.

She felt Jake's kisses on her body, but not warm as expected, it was cold so cold. She writhed again, wanting his kisses but wanting the hot mouth she was used too. Just as his mouth seemed to be rising in temperature, he stopped and she groaned again in frustration. The waiting was intense.

Jake had decided it was time to finish her off.

He stood up and grabbed a pillow and lifted Safira's ass upwards and placed it underneath, her charms were on display for his pleasure. She felt him raise her up and in her imagination, pictured her pussy on offer to him. It turned her on so much.

He grabbed the toys and lay between her legs, He took in her unique scent as he snogged her thighs. His long licks went down one leg then up the other. He moved to her enflamed sex, spreading her labia and his tongue eventually found her hard, swollen clitoris.

"Oh, she is so very wet," He was pleased to discover. Her juices trickled down her undercarriage.

His lips that kissed her so very intimately made Safira groan and smile.