Secrets Of The Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers

"At last!" She thought, finding delightful pleasure in his mouth.

As his tongue explored her furrow and labia, she pushed her wet sex into his face and felt him move to her clitoris. She flooded with the pleasurable sensations and ground into him.

Safira sighed in passion as he slipped one, then two fingers into her wet opening bending them slightly. He probed and pushed upward on her upper wall and found her sweet G spot very quickly.

She ground more, fucking those fabulous fingers.

After a few moments of massaging her, he backed off again. He wanted to prolong this as long as he could.

When he stopped, she moaned in protest. She was frustrated. She whimpered and pulled on her restraints.

He picked up the small vibrator. Clicked it on high, and wet it with a squirt of lube.

Kneeling, he placed a hand on Stone's belly and then pushed the vibrator against her anal bud.

Safira gasped in deep, jerky breaths. With gentle pressure, he inserted it into her anal cavity.

Safira felt the heavy warmth of his hand on her belly, pushing down, then something cold and wet prodding her anal star before being pushed deep inside her. It was vibrating and very, very pleasant. The vibrations resonated throughout her body, stimulating her and building her passion. He was driving her wild. Crazy with a want and a need of pure animal, primitive lust!

Safira began to shudder and he reached for the Rampant Rabbit. He reviewed the controls, "Ok this controls the beads, this one for the tip, and this one the ears. High, medium and low," He mused wickedly. "This was going to be interesting."

Safira awaited in anticipation, lying there in her blind and deaf world, spread eagled on the bed, waiting for her lover, totally in his control. Just the thought of him staring at her naked body, maybe masturbating over her caused her body to tingle and become sexually alert. The low hum of the vibrations of the anal toy in her precious passageway just served to heighten her already enflamed sex. She knew she was whimpering a little.

Jake turned the Rabbit vibrator tip to low. Jake began to tease Safira and placed the vibrator tip just below her clitoris. He spread her wet lips with two fingers and then slowly inserted the Rabbit into her clenching vagina. Slowly, he pushed inch by inch and the vibrator sank into her body.

Safira felt movement between her legs and started a little at something prodding her vagina and tensed. She felt him begin to insert another toy and she relaxed at the pleasant feeling there. And then she know, as the rabbit ears surround my clitoris.

"Oh My God - it's a Rampant rabbit!"

He turned the beads on to medium as he pushed it in to the hilt. Safira let out a low deep moan and rocked her hips a little. He clicked on the ears and vibrated on low setting. They rested on either side of her clitoris.

As he turned the vibrations up, she knew then, he wanted her to orgasm for him as he watched. The thought thrilled her.

"As if I could even begin to try and stop myself." Safira thought, knowing from past experience the self-pleasures of such a vibrator.

That vibrator was only made for one thing and the Rabbit's Inventor was truly inspired when he came up with the concept and realised it in to every woman's dream.

Safira's face said it all, her face contorted with pleasure, as she bit her lower lip and moved her head from side to side pulling on her wrist restraints. He clicked the tip to a medium setting. The effect was almost instant as Safira's breathing became excited gasps.

He smiled and wondered, "What's going on in her dark, quiet world."

With both of her lower openings filled and on four different vibrations, her remaining senses were working overtime. She was lost and focused on the erotic stimulation overload.

Watching Safira, Jake's cock began to harden again. She looked amazing, writhing on the bed in her sexual pleasure. Jake's fingers were still wet with lube and Safira's own juices and he started to wank and stroke his cock to full erection again.

He clicked the ears on medium and let Safira go into pre climax mode. Her nipples strained and erect, her face blushed and spread slowly down her body. Jake sensed she was close to sexual fulfilment.

As soon as he upped the tempo of the vibrations, and her mind realised his intensions, Safira's body took over. She was building and reaching the sexual heights, as God had intended.

Her breasts ached for his touch, swelling and peaks hardening. Her body broke out in a film of sweat. Her pussy flooded over and over with its natural lubrication covering and drowning the toy inside her. She leaked down her perineum to the smaller vibrator and then trickled onto the bed sheets causing a damp patch to form.

She writhed and bucked, groaning for her lover to touch her, needing and wanting him to touch and cover her. She saw him in her mind, taking her body, over and over, slaking his lust on her willing body. Their naked bodies joined and fucking hard.

Jake clicked the ears on the high setting. A low moan, almost scream like left her lips between her gasps and grew louder and louder as she stiffened and jerked. What happens next was incredible to Jake. Safira exploded and had a massive orgasm.

She reached her height and toppled over that sexually exciting cliff into the swirling waves of sexual fulfilment.

Screaming her pleasure as her body fitted in excited exultation. Gigantic waves of pleasure engulfed her as her mouth dried and her pussy creamed in orgasm. She quaked and pulled on her restraints as waves of pleasure crashed over her one after another. Her body bucked and shuddered as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She thrashed until at last the waves subsided and her gasping breaths slowed. The spasms, slowly subsided and Safira grew still, save for her deep, uneven breaths.

Her body was so sensitive, the vibrators were almost painful still inside her. She begged Jake to remove them.

"Take them out," she spoke meekly, as the sensitivity of her pussy, post orgasm, intensified.

She sighed with relief as he did so. A feeling of tiredness washed over her and her body was a dead weight in the aftermath of all his teasing.

The small slender vibrator came out of her ass with ease, but Safira had a death grip on the rabbit with her pussy muscles clenching the shaft. Jake pushed it forward a bit inside her, then pulled it back and she let go with a wince and went limp, breathing deeply.

Jake gave her a few minutes of respite then undid her restraints and turned her over on her tummy with a pillow pushing her ass in the air in readiness for him. This was his moment to greedily enjoy her and his excitement intensified as he thought of taking her delectable body.

Safira felt him turn her over and position her ready for his claiming and taking. She smiled in happiness at the thought of him pleasuring himself now. Nothing could make her happier after his successful teasing, catapulting her into sexual oblivion.

Leaving her legs free, Jake bound her hands again to the bed posts, giving her just enough movement so that she was comfortable.

He knelt behind Safira and unable to resist her any longer, he buried his tongue into her pussy, then lewdly licked both openings. He lapped and tasted her orgasmic juices, tantalising his tongue and primal senses. Safira moaned as her sensitive pussy was eaten by her man.

He took hold of his rock, hard cock, pushing roughly into Safira's wet sex. He slid in deep and then stopped, relishing the feeling of her warm, tight and wet pussy around him.

Safira knew, he was not going to be gentle. By his rough, determined demeanour, he had fucking foremost in his mind. Safira's inner Goddess did cartwheels of pure joy as Jake would take his pleasure now with her sated body. In this moment, she was his whore.

Jake began to thrust slowly at first, entering her and pushing in, to the base of his throbbing shaft. He enjoyed the sensation of the deep penetration. Then he allowed his greed to take over. He was in total lust mode. He began to fuck and grind against Safira. Picking up the pace, he banged hard into her, moving the bed with his ardour.

As he fucked her, his thumb rimed her ass rosette, in quick little circles. He moved in closer, hands around Safira's slender waist pulling her closer to him as he ground into her. Jake bent forward and licked, nibbled and kissed her neck as his passion built. He picked up the pace and Safira sighed and groaned, totally submissive to his lust.

This was so different and intense to their norm. Jake's mind raced as he took Safira hard and fast. So far gone, he let his body win and his climax build.

Jake closed his eyes, found his groove and fucked hard to the point of no return. He waited till the last second and then pulled out of her hot body. He placed his cock on Safira's butt cheeks and let loose with thick ropy streams of semen. He squeezed out every drop then rubbed his cock in the warm cum as aftershocks rippled through him.

He crumpled in a heap on top of Safira and kissed her neck, then turned her head to kiss her deeply. She gave him a sweet smile and murmured his name.

"Just let me lie here a sec my love," she said quietly, and lay her head down, sighing and catching her breath.

Jake rolled off Safira and lay beside her, happy and sated. The sounds of reality began to seep back into his hearing. The music and chatter of the party outside the door filtered along the corridors and through his haze and faintly filled the room.

Then he saw the door of the harem begin to open...

Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers