Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,892 Followers

After a minute or so, there was so much spit collecting around Carl's foreskin, that it essentially overflowed. Alyssa could only just barely make it out, but she could sense by the way Carl and June moved that thin streams of spit were flowing down his cock. June pushed her tongue quickly out of her mouth, a large wad of spit moving out with it. This action had broken the connection between June's lips and her father's penis.

The spit felt from her lips and landed heavily on her father's cock, speeding the flow down Carl's shaft. The spit was just about to reach June's fingers just above Carl's low-hanging, heavy looking balls, June's hand swung into action. Still craning her neck and looking down at her father's erection, June began to stroke her palm up her father's cock. The thick, copious spit coated her hand as she began to move it up the length of her father's shaft. As she stroked his cock up, June rotated her wrists, swirling her fingers and making sure that she coated every inch of him with her spit. When she reached the top of Carl's shaft, she rotated her palm over the tip, getting it wet and causing Carl to breathe in sharply. Then her hand was moving down her father's shaft again, still twisting and coating him in her wetness.

June stroked her father's cock for about a minute. Her hand moved slowly and rhythmically, June breasts trembling as she worked. Her eyes remained fixed on Carl's penis, her fingers moving lightly so she touched every inch of his hard, veiny shaft. Carl kept his hands down at his side and his eyes on his daughter's fingers. He was breathing shallowly and the muscles under his layer of middle aged paunch were tightening as he enjoyed the view. For a moment, Alyssa thought that June was going to...stroke her father to completion. But, after a few luxuriating strokes, her hand began to slow. June sat back a little on her thighs and she straightened her neck. She looked up at her father, her hands still wrapped around his cock and her large eyes looking glassy and innocent.

"Is it wet enough Daddy?" she asked in a cooing voice.

"Yes, stand up," Carl said softly, warmly. June's hand slipped off her father's cock and she quickly stood up in front of him. Carl's hands rose quickly, his thick fingers grasping hold of his daughter's narrow waist. Quickly but gently her spun his daughter around so that she was facing away from him. Alyssa could see an excited smile cross the girl's face.

Whatever malice had Lacy call her sister a "98 pound midget," held some kernel of truth. June was very petite. Carl didn't even bother to sit up or gain leverage. As soon as June had turned around, Carl's hands grasped her more firmly around the waist. Actually, a little below the waist, where June's hips flared out gently. His fingers sank into her flesh and she let out a little yelp. Carl lifted her effortless up off of the deck. June giggled.

"I love it when you pick me up Daddy," she said, lifting her right hand up to her mouth and coyly biting her finger.

"I like it better when I put you down," Carl said meaningfully. Carl pulled June back easily and Alyssa was surprised by how effortlessly he moved her. June put her legs out in front of her body like she was sitting, spreading her legs very slightly. Carl slowly began to lower his daughter down towards his lap. June was giggling excitedly, her face lit up and euphoric. She reached her hand down between her legs, pushing down passed her pussy. Alyssa could see her fingers dangling under her body.

Carl kept lowering his daughter down. Eventually, June's fingertips brushed the tip of her father's penis. Carl groaned loudly and June giggled. Sitting on the deck, Lacy leaned forward intently, watching. June's fingers grasped around the tip of Carl's penis as she dropped lower and lower. As Carl pulled her into place, June carefully guided the tip of her father's penis towards her vagina. Within a few moments, June gasped and Alyssa watched at the bulbous head of Carl's penis penetrated his daughter.

"Oh daddy, yes!" June moaned, moving her fingers out from under her body. Her hands instantly flew up to her small breasts. Her palms pressed against her nipples and her fingers sank into her flesh. She threw her head back moaning. June's pussy was so wet and she'd lubricated her father's cock so well that, despite his large size, Carl's cock was soon sliding easily into her body. She was stretching easily and Alyssa could see the hard, pink clitoris sitting up erect and glistening on June's body. Within a few seconds, June's ass was sitting easily in her father's lap, his belly pressing into her back. His balls were sitting up against June's thighs. Carl's cock was buried entirely inside of his daughter's body!

Something about this last act...it broke through something in Alyssa's mind. Of course, Alyssa had known that things were going in this direction. She'd known it for a long time, they weren't exactly being subtle. But, she'd been fighting, harder and harder, to avoid consciously acknowledging it. Part of it was simply that, despite all the evidence, she simply couldn't believe that a father and daughter would have sex with one another. It was so far outside of what she knew to be normal, moral, and right. And so she had always been waiting for one of them to call it off, to somehow play it off as a joke long after that was possible. But it was more than that as well. She couldn't even think about it because she knew, deep inside, that she wanted to see it. A naughty little part of her mind had been waiting for it ever since this whole thing had started. A part of her wanted to see Carl fucking his petite little daughter. It was so wrong and so...dirty.

And now she saw it and it looked beautiful. Alyssa couldn't deny it. She liked what she was seeing. Alyssa's small body was so beautiful and delicate. Her father looked stronger and more virile with his small daughter in his hands. And Lacy, the look of pure lust and jealousy on her face made her more beautiful than ever. It was a family coming together in a way that Alyssa knew should have been disgusting. But the reaction of her body showed that she didn't find it disgusting. She was breathing shallowly, her nipples ached, and she could feel a slickness running down her legs. She was desperately aroused and seeing June and Carl actually fucking...it stripped bare the barriers she'd been trying to build, it exposed her contradictions. She had to choose if she wanted to stay and accept that this excited her or run and do what she knew she was supposed to do. But there was no choice. She had to stay, she had to watch.

Carl and June hadn't waited for Alyssa. While she stood with her mouth open and her mind reeling, Carl had been gently lifting and dropped his daughter in his lap. Carl's cock had slid in and out of June's pussy as she grew wetter and wetter. He had slid his hands off of her hips and looped his hands under her slender thighs. He'd spread her legs apart slightly. It looked like it was easy for him to lift her and drop her from this position. His cock was now slipping deeper and deeper inside of her. June was moaning loudly and running her hands through her hair.

"Oh Jesus, daddy fuck me!" June groaned, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"I love you Junebug," Carl huffed, not slowing his motion.

"I love you too daddy," June gasped, moving her hands back to her breasts and licking her lips. Carl didn't slow, but her looked around his daughter.

"I love you too Lace," Carl said, speaking to his youngest daughter. Lacy was trembling all over, watching her father fuck her sister. She looked almost surprised that Carl had spoken.

"I fucking love you too Lace," June said as well, moaning loudly and shaking all over. Carl smiled indulgently.

"I love you both," Lace said, her voice sound thick and breathy.

"Don't just say it Lace. Come show us," Carl said, "Get down on your knees and lick us." Lacy's eyes lit up instantly and she stumbled forward on the deck, her breast jiggling wildly. In half a moment Lacy had crossed the distance between them. She was on her knees, in between her family's legs. Lacy's eyes were moving up and down as she watched her older sister's body bob up and down on their father's cock. Her eyes were hungry and her mouth was hanging slightly open, she was licking her lips. June was moaning loudly and her eyes were fluttering.

"Oh fuck Lacy," she begged, "lick me please!" It was like Lacy had been waiting for just such a suggestion. She carefully moved her blonde hair back behind her ears and leaned in, forward. As she did so, the wind shifting, moving in Alyssa's direction. Alyssa was nearly bowled over, the musky aroma of sex was heavy on the wind. It nearly took her breath away, making her realize how close she really was. She couldn't even imagine what it was like for Lacy, as she pushed her head closer to her family. After a moment, Lacy stopped moving forward and June's head shot back, her body going rigid.

"My fucking clit, get it Lacy!" she moaned, reaching her hand down and pressing it into the back of Lacy's head. Lacy let out a low moan and Alyssa could see her long, flat tongue slipping out of her mouth. It seemed that Lacy was keeping her head and her tongue still. As June bobbed up at down on her father's cock, Lacy was alternately licking her sister's wet gash and Carl's hard, throbbing cock. She was tasting both of them and sometimes she'd pull her tongue back in so that she could swallow their juices down.

The family stayed like this for a few minutes. Carl stayed sitting up on the edge of his chair, his face looking stony and determined. He kept his hands cupped under his daughter's thighs, lifting her and dropping her easily, repeatedly impaling her on his long, hard cock. June's body was rigid with intensity. Her eyes were almost always closed and her mouth was almost always open. She was groaning loudly and, once again, playing with her small breasts. Lacy was on her knees in between them, her head thrust between their legs. She kept her tongue firmly against their bodies, moaning loudly and she tasted them. One of her hands was up, grasping her own breast tightly and teasing her nipples. The other hand had now dropped down between her legs and Alyssa could see that Lacy was furiously working over her own clit, slipping her fingers inside of herself every few seconds as a treat.

After a while, Lacy suddenly changed what she was doing. Alyssa saw the younger girl's head begin to bob up and down, moving at the same speed as her sister. At first, Alyssa couldn't figure out what Lacy was doing. Alyssa was afraid to reposition herself slightly in the bushes so she could see. But it didn't matter, it was soon very apparent what Lacy was doing. June's eyes had snapped open and her fingers formed into fist.

"Oh shit I'm cumming! Don't stop daddy, don't stop Lacy!" she moaned. Then Alyssa realized what Lacy had been doing, she had firmly planted her lips around her sister's clitoris. She was sucking on June's pussy for all she was worth. And with that, it didn't take long. Alyssa saw June bite down on her own lip and heard a high pitched squeal coming from her throat. June was shaking and trembling all over, her body impossibly rigid. Neither Lacy nor Carl stopped moving as the orgasm tore through June's body. They kept pouring more and more energy into June and she looked like her mind had left her. She just kept sucking up more and more pleasure, her motions growing more and more erratic, her voice louder and less distinct. After a minute, the orgasm finally departed and all of the rigid muscles went slack in June' body. She collapsed backwards against her father's chest.

"Oh...Oh...Shit!" she panted, her small breasts with hard little nipples rising and falling deeply as she caught her breath. Carl's cock was now buried entirely inside of his eldest daughter and Lacy still had her head between their legs, licking at June's clitoris. June now dropped her hand down towards Lacy's head, pushing her away from her sensitive body.

Alyssa knew that this should have been as big a shock as anything else she'd seen. Lacy and Carl had worked together to give June an orgasm. It was a father and his two daughters, and Alyssa had seen it. She still knew it was wrong but she found that she no longer even really cared about that. It had been dirty, of course, but dirty in a delightfully sensual way. And it had been beautiful. Alyssa knew that she liked what she saw. She knew that it was making her...unbearably horny. What else could she possibly think about? Even if she had tried, Carl soon cut in, overwhelming all of her internal thoughts.

"Do you feel better now June," Carl asked.

"Yes daddy," she breathed. Carl smiled. Then, slowly, he grasped his daughter once again around the waist. He began to slowly lift her up. June was still panting heavily and she was totally limp. But she still gasped pleasurably as her father began to lift her easily off of his cock. After a moment, the tip of Carl's still hard (and unsatisfied) cock slipped out of his daughter's body. He left the tip kissing her pussy lips for a half a moment and a shiver ran through June's body. Then he carefully moved her body to the side and set her down on the deck next to the chair. She lay on her side, panting and smiling contentedly. Carl looked over at his other daughter.

"Lacy, did you make your sister cum?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, I wanted to tell her I was really sorry," Lacy said, her eyes glistening with earnestness. Carl nodded gently and smiled.

"I am very proud of you, you did the right thing," Carl said and Lacy beamed and him, "Would you like to be rewarded?" he asked. Lacy's eyes instantly flew to her father's hard cock, still glistening with her father's juices. Her tongue played across her tongue.

"Yes daddy," she said, "I want it bad. I want it deep." With each word her voice grew smokier, sultrier. Carl nodded.

"You know what to do," he said. And it was clear Lacy did. She slid back a few feet on the deck and then she laid down on her back. She then rolled over quickly onto her side so that she was leaning on her right elbow, her long hair cascading over her shoulder and down onto her hand. Her large breasts moved together shaking slightly. She was looking out into the woods, facing the general direction where Alyssa stood. For some reason, Alyssa didn't feel afraid. She just kept watching. She saw Lacy left leg suddenly split apart from the left. Alyssa figured that she must've been a dancer or something because, after a moment, her long left leg was nearly perpendicular to the rest of her body. The little pink slash of her pussy was splitting open and she was dripping her musky-scented juices down her leg. Her clit looked red and aching.

If she was straining to hold her leg up in that manner, she didn't have to wait long. As soon as she was in position, her father suddenly appeared between her legs. He was kneeling behind her, straddling her right leg. His meaty right hand grasped his daughter's leg around the calf, holding her up. She squealed delightedly and looked back at her father. She watched as he gently kissed her ankle and she wiggled her toes.

"Don't wait daddy," she begged, "I need it now." It was like Carl had simply been waiting for that small order. His left hand instantly grasped around his own cock, pushing it down towards his daughter's dripping pussy. "Yes daddy, yes daddy, yes daddy!" Lacy began to moan and chant. She didn't stop for a long time, although her voice rose an octave as Carl pushed the tip of his hard, wet cock against her open pussy. Lacy was so unbelievably wet, and Carl was still lubricated from June's pussy. Her body just sort of swallowed him up. In half a moment, all seven inches of Carl's hard penis disappeared into his youngest daughter.

Lacy began chanting faster, her left had slipped off of her hip and finding her breasts. She played with both of them while she thrust her hips back. Carl knelt behind his daughter. His left knees was down on the deck, almost (but not quite) obstructing Alyssa's view of Lacy's pussy. Carl's right foot was flat on the deck, sort of off to the side of his of his body, running perpendicular to Lacy's body (a sort of modified Captain Morgan pose, with his hips low). His right hand was now grasping his daughter's ankle and left was on her hip. He was pulling his daughter back with this left hand, pulling her pussy over his cock and then pushing her away slightly, only to pull her back in.

They fell into it unbelievably quickly. One moment, Lacy was getting into position, and the next her father's hips were slamming back and forth, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her aching, begging pussy. For her part, it seemed like Carl almost wasn't going fast enough or hard enough for Lacy. Her voice sounded ragged and she looked like she was torturing her nipples with her fingers. And she kept slamming her hips back harder and harder, driving her father's cock in deeper and deeper.

Alyssa wasn't sure how long they were...fucking like this. She just knew that after some unspecified amount of time, it seemed that June had finally caught her breath. Alyssa had almost forgotten about the older sister and actually felt slightly jarred when she saw June walk across the deck and kneel down behind her sister's back. June ran her hands along Lacy's back, her fingers tickling across the sides of her sister's breasts. A thick noise came from Lacy's throat and she looked over her shoulder at her sister. They smiled at one another and then June leaned in over toward her sister's face and kissed her. Their tongues briefly plunged into one another's mouths and Alyssa could see June trembling slightly and Lacy rocking hard to her father's thrusts.

After a painfully short kiss, June moved her lips back away from her sister. June gave Lacy a devilish little look and then slid slightly to the side. Lacy went back to chanting, begging her father to fuck her harder. June was now directly behind Lacy's firm around ass. In a quick motion, her head dropped down low. Alyssa could no longer see her face, it was totally blocked by Lacy's body. But she could see June's hand as it clenched the flesh of Lacy's shaking ass, her fingers sinking in. For a moment, Alyssa could not figure out what was happening. Then Lacy spoke, somehow managing to shock Alyssa one last time.

"Oh fuck yeah June," she said, "I love it when you eat my ass. Don't stop!" she begged. Alyssa eyes bulged and, without thought, her hand rose and covered her mouth. She couldn't believe what she'd just heard. But she could almost see it now in her mind's eye, even though Lacy was blocking her view. She knew that June was prying her sister's ample ass cheeks apart and that she was pressing her face between them. Alyssa could almost see June's little pink tongue sticking out from between her lips, pressing into the crinkled red star of her sister's...asshole. Alyssa knew from the way that Lacy was writhing and moaning that June was lapping her thick tongue up and down across her sister's anus, tasting her flavor and sending vibrations through Lacy's body.

Now that her face was firmly planted between her sister's ass cheeks, it was no longer necessary for June's hand to clench firmly on Lacy's ass and pull her apart. As a result, June's hand started to quickly slip over the swell of her sister's hip. In a matter of seconds, June's fingers were moving slowly over Lacy's dyed pubic hair before finally resting against Lacy's firm, red clitoris. Lacy gasped that her head fell down towards her chest. June kept her hand glued to her sister's body, letting it move with the rhythm of her father's thrusts. Her fingers moved wildly, soaking themselves in Lacy's juices and then moving frictionlessly over Lacy's clit.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,892 Followers