Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

"Fuck June...so good!" Lacy moaned, her hand pulling even more viciously on her breasts now. They stayed this way for a short time. Lacy lay on her side, her head lolling wildly and her voice calling out in increasingly frantic tones. Her left hand moved back and forth across her breasts, squeezing her flesh and trying to get some relief. Down behind her back, June leaned heavily to the side and her head bobbed and moved in time with the others. She kept her face buried deep in her sister's ass, her tongue probing Lacy's most secret places. At the same time, her arm was snaked up over Lacy's hip, draped across Lacy's hot skin. June's finger flew across Lacy's clit, circling rapidly and complementing the thrusting just fractions of an inch away. That thrusting came from Carl's hard cock. He was pulling out almost entirely now and then slamming the entire thick length of himself back into his youngest daughter. Her pussy lips stretched to take him and her body quivered with each thrust. Carl's balls slapped against Lacy's body and pushed against June's hair. Carl's large belly was pressing into Lacy's svelte thigh and his hand was still grasping tightly at Lacy's hip and thigh. Alyssa could see sweat pouring down Carl's face and his eyes remained fixed on both of his daughters, a satisfied smile across his face, except when he leaned forward to kiss Lacy's calf. He struggled mightily to keep up his torrid pace and to continue to slam his penis into his daughter's body.

Perhaps luckily for his heart, Lacy could not hold out long under the assault of her sister's tongue and fingers and her father's cock. After only a few rapid thrusts, Lacy's body began to shake. Her incoherent babbling coalesced into a single, moaning scream and her mouth froze open, her tongue as stiff and straight as the rest of the muscles in her body. June and Carl didn't slow, if anything, they increased their speed as Lacy began to tremor more violently and squeeze her breasts more tightly. If the two sisters did not look particularly similar in their normal lives, Alyssa could see it now. As the orgasm tore through Lacy's body, Alyssa was struck by how much Lacy's facial expression and muscular seizures looked like June's. And, in a few moments, as the orgasm slowly began to subside, Lacy collapsed on the deck, just as June had done now long before.

Once they were positive that Lacy's orgasm had passed, June and Carl gently released her body. June moved her fingers away from Lacy's clit and pulled her head out from behind Lacy's ass. Alyssa saw that June's face was glistening with spit. Carl slowly slipped his still-throbbing cock out of his daughter's pussy and then gently lowered her leg down onto the deck. Lacy let out a small cooing sound as he did so.

Alyssa could no longer analyze what she was seeing. She felt no...normal feelings about any of this anymore. Her pussy was soaking wet and her clit ached to be touched. She was panting and squeezing her legs together desperately in the bushes. She could feel her nipples aching and she was struggling to keep the sounds of a moan trapped in the back of her throat. She couldn't get caught now. Not because it was wrong to watch or because she'd be embarrassed, but because she desperately needed to see what happened next.

It almost looked like the next thing would be a heart attack for Carl. His breath was ragged and he was covered in an intense sheen from his sweat. He stood and then took a stumbling step backwards and collapsed, panting on the deck chair. His cock was still extremely hard and it glistened with his daughters' juices. He wiped his hand across his brow, throwing the sweat aside and smiling.

"I'm proud of you girls," he said, "Taking care of each other like that. Why can't you always get along?" Each word came out after halting breath. June sat up on the deck.

"We need you to keep us in line daddy, we can't do it ourselves," June said in a baby-girl voice, "And you are so good at it. You deserve a reward!" She then rose quickly up onto her hands and knees on the deck. With an almost feline appearance, June crawled across the distance separating her from her father, her shoulder rising and falling and her small breasts dangling below her body. After a few seconds, she was directly in front of her father. She rose up, placing her hands on her father's right knee. She looked over at his hard cock, saw the pre-cum and her sister's juices dripping off of it. She must've known that he would be close.

"Go ahead June," Carl said, reaching down and rubbing his daughter's forearm and smiling at her.

"Yes daddy," June said and, without further prompting, rose up on her knees, bent her neck, and dropped her head down on her father's cock once again. She moved like...well a pro. In one fluid movement, Carl's entire cock slipped beyond June's lips, across her tongue, and down into her throat. Carl grunted and closed his eyes as June's chin pressed into his balls.

For a few moments, June seemed to lose control. Her head bobbed up and down so quickly that it made Alyssa dizzy. She just sort of let her throat hold open, allowing the bulbous tip of her father's penis to slam into her throat again and again and again. She was making gagging, humming noises. Carl laid back in his chair keeping his eyes on his daughter and feeling his muscles tense up.

Lacy must've heard what was happening because she didn't stay panting on the floor for long. After June had been sucking her father's cock for less than a full minute, Lacy was up off of the deck and walking quickly over towards the chair. She dropped down quickly, placing her hand on her father's open knee next to her sister. It was tight quarters and Lacy had to throw her arm over June, her breasts pressing against June's back.

"Share!" She said quickly. Apparently still gripped by the spirit of togetherness, June didn't even protest. Instead, she quickly pulled her head up, letting her father's cock slip out of her throat. Alyssa could see long streams of spit pouring down the length of Carl's shaft.

"That's good girls!" Carl groaned. June kissed the tip of Carl's penis and then slowly began to lick her way down the length of his shaft, following the line of his urethra. As soon as June's lips were off of their father's tip, Lacy craned her neck and popped the hard tip into her mouth. Alyssa could see her tongue playing against Carl's foreskin as she waited for June's head to drop. Alyssa knew that Lacy was tasting her father's pre-cum mixed with her sister's saliva and, for some reason, that made a wonderful shiver run down Alyssa's spine.

After a few moments, June's head had dropped all the way down to her father's balls. Her lips spread wide and June quickly engulfed one of the hairy orbs in her mouth. Alyssa couldn't help but think of the fact that half of June's genes had literally come from those balls just 23 years earlier. She didn't know why she liked that. But June seemed to like it too. Her cheeks bulged as she swirled her tongue around on her father's testicle. At the same time, Lacy had taken June's place around Carl's shaft. With the same reckless abandon as her sister, Lacy devoted herself to the blowjob. She let Carl's cock slam deep into her throat and pushed herself all the way down so that her lips actually met June's. After a few seconds, this ropes of viscous saliva were drooling down the length of Carl's cock. June didn't miss a beat. She began to suck the spit into her mouth, using it to coat at massage her father's balls before swallowing it down.

Carl couldn't last long under these conditions. After just a minute or two of having both his daughter suck and play on his cock, Carl's eyes shut tight and his hands rose up quickly. His thick fingers found their way around Lacy's head and he pushed her down, jamming his cock into her throat as a low, guttural growl escaped his throat. June kept swirling her tongue around Carl's balls as they seized and jumped. Thick ropes of white sperm poured from the tip of Carl's penis and into Lacy's throat and mouth. All of the muscles in Carl's body came to absolute tension (just as each of his daughters had done before), and then, finally, he collapsed back on the chair.

"Share with your sister," he somehow managed to blurt out as he his muscles turned into jelly. Even as his orgasm subsided, his cock was still in Lacy's mouth (she'd pulled it back slightly out of her throat) and Carl's balls were still seizing in June's mouth. But, after a few moments, the last of Carl's seed poured into his daughter's mouth. Carefully, she pulled the softening tip out from between her lips and kissed it.

Lacy's cheeks were literally bulging with her father's sperm and she had been very careful to hold it all in. Lacy's eyes seemed to show that she desperately wanted to drink it down, but she didn't. She dutifully wait as June let her father's ball slip out of her mouth and rose up so that she was kneeling straight again. Then Lacy moved quickly, like she'd been desperate to share. Her right hand snaked around and grabbed the back of June's neck and her left hand caressed her sister's cheek. In a moment, she had pushed her lips forward and was kissing June.

June and Lacy's mouths opened instantly and Alyssa saw a big glob of sperm (which she could smell, musky, on the air) as it passed between the sisters. June groaned and her tongue sliced through her father's cum, coating it. Their tongues moved back and forth for several seconds, pushing the sperm back and forth between their mouths, some of it dripping down their chins. Alyssa had never seen anything so messy or alluring. Their breasts pressed together and the girls moaned together. Finally, they seemed to split the sperm in two, both of their mouths now heavy with cum and spit. They smiled at each other and swallowed it down, shivering as they did so.

"Good girls," Carl said, "I am so proud of you both. Get up here." The girls kissed each other once more, just small pecks, and then they climbed up into the chair with their father. They were far too big to fit comfortably, but Carl didn't seem to care. He wrapped them both up in his arms and kissed them each on the forehead. The girls settled against his body as best they could, and lay together happily in the afternoon sun.

Alyssa stood in the bushes for a long time, watching as the family began to doze in the heat. For a while, she was just waiting to see if anything else was going to happen. But, eventually it was clear they were just going to nap. More importantly, the storm of feeling that had been brewing in Alyssa's mind began to fade slightly as the stimulus dropped. She realized for the first time in a while that she might be caught. Especially now that it was so quiet. Slowly, she backed out of the bushes until she was in the Hart family's front yard. As soon as her feet hit the pavement, she was sprinting back towards her mother's house.

In a matter of minutes, Alyssa was back in her room, totally naked on her bed, one hand on her breast and the other hovering above her clitoris. She knew she'd never been more aroused in her entire life. She was about to start stroking her clitoris, thinking about June and Lacy and Carl, when suddenly the full force of she'd seen washed over her. It was like there was some kind of shock that instantly wore off. Like part of her mind that had been numbed and it was suddenly reactivated as the memory of what happened solidified. She realized that she had seen something that she shouldn't have, that no one should ever see. And that it was wrong. What the Hart family had done...Alyssa felt the strength of the taboo around her neck.

More importantly, she knew that what she was about to do was wrong. How could she touch herself and think about...incest? Her hand moved off of her breast and the other dropped away from her vagina as the shame and disgust washed over her. She ran her hand over her mouth, trying to come to terms with everything that had happened that day. But it was overwhelming and her mind refused to focus. She couldn't think about the past and she was almost unable to comprehend the future.

So she lay on her bed for a long time; confused, uneasy, and...undeniably aroused.

End Chapter 2

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. I love to write, so I do it for free, but I don't like editing. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers