Secrets of the Tea Room Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The velvet ropes were loose and not tied, "These ropes", one of the Favorites explained, "symbolize the bond of love you will share with the Sultan and your sisters of the harem. Do you willingly and with an open heart accept these bonds?"

Each of the Hopefuls, in turn, affirmed their pledge.

The Favorites at each table began a chant and anointed the Hopefuls with scented oils. As they stroked and massaged the chants became more intense ... the Hopefuls were all but hypnotized by the ministrations and their sensations were embellished by the wine ... a phallus was produced from beneath each bed. After additional oil was administered gently beginning at their navels and worked further down, the four Favorites at each bed spit on the phallus, ensuring the entire surface was lubricated. Slowly the phallus was introduced in to the Hopeful.

Although their first invasion was less than pleasant, any of the Hopefuls could have stopped the ceremony at any time and withdrew from the process. Each knew that no damage would be done to them and trusted the Favorites to carry out the stretching ceremony. It was only a few minutes before the Hopefuls began to realize the warmth radiating from the friction between their legs and could only imagine how far the Sultan would take them.

Before any of them were allowed to reach a pinnacle of release, the phallus was withdrawn and the Hopefuls were tenderly pulled into a standing position. The Favorites bathed them, and dressed them in new clothes. Each ensemble had been chosen for a specific Hopeful with her coloring and personality in mind. They were made to be sensuous and flattering. Once their hair was arranged and their lips rouged, they were led out a door opposite the one they came in.

As their eyes adjusted to the light they found themselves in the presence of the Sultan. As he walked around them, inspecting and assessing, he gave a nod of approval to the Favorites and offered his thanks for their efforts.

The Hopefuls smiled to themselves with the knowledge that they were now gifted and skilled in the arts to take any man to heights he had only dreamed of. They smiled at the Sultan imagining their final initiation, and they smiled at each other.

You see, Mr. Emerly, my family line began with one of these Hopefuls, a young woman named Aameenah.

12