Secrets of the Tea Room Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, you are beautiful!", he said as he crossed the room and enfolded her in his arms. She lifted her face and smiled at him only moments before he kissed her ... hungrily, hurriedly as his left hand drifted up to the top of her zipper. He wasted no time in unzipping the dress and removing it from her shoulders, gently tugging the long sleeves until her arms were bare and the dress fell to the floor.

His face lit with a smile at the vision before him. Now clad in only a pink corset and a garter belt holding the white stockings, he approved that she wore no panties.

He gathered her breasts and kissed them both as he liberated them, all the while steering her to the bed. He gently laid her across the bed and his hand floated to her garter belt and below, only resting there for a minute or two. He stood, unbuttoned his Oxford shirt and unbelted his pants. He continued to appreciate the image in front of him as if he couldn't believe his good luck. When his pants dropped to the floor he promptly mounted her. She ran her hand up his arms and around his shoulders. She answered each of his trusts until he could contain himself no longer.

His climax was evident as he shuttered and collapsed on to Rose. After laying perfectly still for a few minutes, he picked up his head, kissed her nose, and said 'Thank you.' He rolled off of her and she turned to face him ... 'There is a shower and fresh towels through that door', as she gestured to the other side of the room. He stood up and crossed to the bathroom. When he had closed the door, Rose got up from the bed and wrapped a satin robe around herself.

She crossed to the table sitting just under the mirror again and poured herself another sherry. This time she looked directly through the mirror at me and acknowledged me by only the slightest nod of her head.

When Andrew came out, she had his clothes lying on the bed. As he dressed he asked Rose, 'Can I see you again next week?'

'Of course,' she replied, 'I'll look forward to it.' Then Andrew left the room and showed himself to the door.

Not knowing what else to do, I sat there until I heard the door open to the office and I made my way back down the corridor.

Rose was sitting behind her desk, sipping her sherry and didn't even look up as I entered. 'May I?', I asked ... I had never needed a drink so much in my life. 'Certainly,' she said distractedly. 'Well, Andrew is going to take a few lessons to become the kind of lover he wants to be. He's probably been poking around since he was a kid, but it's evident that he's never made love in his life. It's a malady shared by many men but one that can be remedied over time.'

It seemed that she was talking to herself when she raised her head and remembered I was in the room. 'Do you think you will be able to learn along with Andrew over the next few weeks?'

I had gulped my scotch and was pouring myself another glass, aware that the fire burning down my throat and into my stomach wasn't nearly as hot as the fire ignited as I watched Rose and Andrew. I was embarrassed to turn around ... my arousal couldn't be hidden, so I simply said, 'I'll certainly try.' Suddenly anxious to be out of her presence, I excused myself and hurried to my room.

I paced, took a cold shower, watched TV, tried to read a book. However, the images of Rose crept back into my mind again and again ... Rose looking like a Duchess in her lace dress, standing with her back to me and Andrew pulling off her dress showing me a graceful back and lush bottom, lying across the bed her treasure framed by a delicate pink garter belt.

It was a miserable night and I must confess I was only able to sleep after I had assisted in my own release. I used a washcloth to wipe the sheet next to me and was finally able to drift off to sleep. During the night in my dreams Rose looked up at me and I could see my hands reaching to touch her ... she haunted many of my nights after that.

Weekly I took my place in the sitting room before Andrew arrived. Deftly, Rose began instructing him. She started with a giggle and slap to his hands, 'You shouldn't just touch me when you want sex ... you should touch me often just for the shear joy of touching me ... women like that, you know. In fact I do believe that if more men simply touched and caressed their wives they would have more sex than they ever dreamed of. When a woman is touched only as a prelude to sex she tends to stiffen up a bit, if not declining the offer all together.'

Then she would let Andrew take the lead once again, resulting in the same quick conclusion. The next lesson involved Rose laying Andrew across the bed and attending to his arousal as she knelt before him on the floor. When he was almost to climax, she stopped, squeezed gently at the base of his erection then smiled at him and said, 'Now it's my turn.'

As Andrew took his place on the floor between her legs, he appeared shy and hesitant. Rose touched herself and said, 'Kiss me here ... that's right, use your tongue ... yes that feels so good! Please don't stop ... please, please ... oh ...' and she continued to encourage him. Her appreciative nature boosted his confidence and he was eager to please.

A week or so later, Rose told him, 'I want to show you a very special maneuver that is particularly pleasing ...' she crooked her finger as if to motion him to her. 'Do you see how I did that, just one little finger motioning you to come. If you will do that inside me as you nuzzle my little button, I promise I'll do something very special for you later.' He smiled and he knelt again between her legs. This time; however, she put each of her feet on his shoulders and let her knees drop so that she was totally vulnerable to his ministrations.

He began to nuzzle her and when she first moaned, he inserted one finger and began to do as she had instructed. Within minutes Rose gasped and arched the small of her back and grabbed his head, making sure his tongue continued ... 'Oh, Darlin', there! There! Harder! Harder ... don't stop! Please, don't stop! Use two fingers ... ooh, yes ... oh, oh ...you're taking me where I want to go.' I saw Rose shutter for the first time. She clamped her thighs against his head and let out an effectual noise that more resembled a cat's purr than a growl.

It startled Andrew and he looked up just in time to see Rose stiffen as though a shock of electricity had run through her whole body. She collapsed and lay absolutely still for a few seconds. Rose smiled and sat up, she put her hands on either side of his face and kissed him long and thoroughly. She had him lay on the bed and returned the favor until he began to tremble.

She then removed her mouth and used her hand to complete his orgasm and she watched the expression on his face. She crawled on to the bed next to him and laid her head in the 'V' of his chest, 'There's not much more we can do for each other. Have you enjoyed yourself?'

Andrew smiled as he hugged her closer to him, 'It's been wonderful ... I never dreamed that sex could be this good."

Rose pulled herself up on one elbow and looked into his eyes, 'Have you done any of these things with you wife?'

Andrew appeared shocked at first, but still answered her, 'I've tried but Susan seems unwilling to even approach the idea of sex lately. I don't know what's gotten in to her ... I worry that our marriage may not be working out and I don't know what I would do without her. I do love her so much, but I'm at a loss as to what to do about it.'

'Andrew ... you must now share these joys with your wife. I've instructed you on every conceivable way for a man and a woman to pleasure each other. It is your obligation to share it with her. Make arrangements to take her out of the city, find a place quiet and romantic and fun ... make your reservations for the full weekend. Friday night when you get there, have flowers waiting for her in your room and take her to a cozy place for dinner.

When you get back to the room, hold her close and talk to her ... yes, only talk to her that first night. Even if she approaches you, avoid intimacy ... she may only feel it's expected of her since you planned this little get away. The next day, have breakfast ordered up and take your time over coffee. Go site seeing, antiquing, or to a museum ... it doesn't really matter where you go as long as you both enjoy it and are relaxed. During that day, touch her often ... hold her hand, rub the small of her back, kiss her neck and anything that comes naturally to you.

That night, take her to an intimate restaurant. Later order a bottle of wine to your room. Make sure she has something beautiful to wear and you should have something appropriate as well ... her libido should be fully kindled by this time, but just in case,' Rose drew a small packet from under the pillow and handed it to Andrew, 'pour this in her wine. It won't hurt her, she won't taste it, and it will only loosen her inhibitions.

Once she learns the extent of delectation she is capable of you two should have no more problems. And Andrew, remember ... always look for new and exciting ways to please her. Nothing done between two lovers should be taboo ... be open minded and I'm sure she will follow.'

'Now kiss me. It's time for you to take your leave of me ... so endeth the lesson.'

Andrew suddenly understood, his touch acknowledged the gift and he thanked her. 'I won't ever forget you, Rose. If you ever need anything from me, all you have to do is call.'

Andrew left that night and except for a phone call now and then and one engraved notice of the birth of his first son, we never saw him again.

12