Secrets of the Tea Room Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry finally broke in, "Hey! What about me ... it's time for my job, don't you think?"

Avery paused for just a moment and smiled, "Yes, Harry, it's your turn." Avery walked to the top of the table again and began talking to me. "Now darling, it's time for your mark ... the final step before you are properly initiated into our little club." He reached over and began to rub one of my nipples very roughly between his thumb and forefinger. "You see, Harry here is one of London's best artists. Folks come from all over the Continent to stand in line just to get one of Harry's tattoos ... you're going to get one tonight, for free ... and all you have to do is just lay here.

We wouldn't want you to jiggle about and make a mess of his work and your pretty little twat, would you? And, darling, some good news and some bad ... you're not going to have just a plain little shooting stars like Sable, yours is an ornate garland of flowers ... very specially designed to fill your mound ... it's going to take a little while, my precious, so do try to be patient with us."

I heard the sound as the electric tattoo needle was turned on and felt it's first bite. It was so tender an area that the pain was awful. Tears slid down my face and I tried desperately not to move. Once in a while I couldn't help it and Frankie was standing beside me and would slap my bottom.

To entertain themselves while Harry and Frankie labored over me, Avery and Sable began having sex next to the table I was bound to. They acted as though no one was there but the two of them. I was sure I had lost my mind and gone to hell ... this could not be happening. I must have blacked out. I don't know for how long. Water had been thrown in my face to revive me and I felt my thighs being unleashed, although ankle straps had been added.

Avery got a cloth and wiped the water out of my face and my pushed my wet hair to the side. Want to see you mark, darling? Frankie, hold up the mirror for her. Frankie did as he was told and I saw the tattoo. It was a grotesquely colored garland of flowers designed to cover my mons and tendrils reached almost to the my hip bones. It was a mark I'd carry the rest of my life, and a mark I could never hide.

"And now, darling, we'll complete your initiation, and you'll be free to return to your little Alabama ... do you think you could be happy in little Alabama after enjoying all that London has to offer?"

"Harry, you did such marvelous job with the mark, why don't you take first honors?" Avery asked.

Harry walked up to the table, released a latch of some sort, and half the length of the leg extension disappeared into the table. He turned and did the same to the right leg. Avery and Frankie were at my head and I realized the head of the table was being raised so I could see what was about to happen. I was splayed almost as if being in stirrups for a gyn examination.

Harry unbuttoned his leather pants and pulled out his organ. He smiled at me as he fondled himself, he had already reached a partial erection and it didn't take long for him to get himself ready. Sable walked over and squirted something over my tattoo which had a cooling effect and I was grateful. It felt like my entire crotch was on fire.

Then she picked up another bottled, and squirted some kind of oil between my legs. As she began to rub the oil heated up ... not hurting, but very warm. Sable smiled and spoke for the first time ... "This oil will warm you, bring blood to the surface so that you can enjoy the full benefit of your initiation." She continued her work until Harry grew impatient and pushed her out of the way.

He entered me with no warning. Thrusting hard into my core. As he grew more excited, he grabbed my waist to help him thrust harder. I didn't think he was human ... I didn't think he would ever finish. Please let him finish. My initiation would be over ... they would leave ... I could leave. It would be over. Finally, Harry roared, grimaced, and shuttered inside me. The others smiled.

"Now darling, Harry's so glad you could come ... you don't seem glad, though. What's wrong, darling, not satisfied yet? Haven't we done properly by you? No? Well, we'll see to that ... we can't have you leaving us without being absolutely sure of our devotion to you", Avery nodded at Frankie and Sable.

Sable untied the tethers from the legs of the table and Frankie unbuckled the ankle straps. I was pulled off the table by a leash attached to a collar around my neck, and let to a mat on the floor. I was forced down on my knees. Each of my wrists were then tethered to each of my ankles. It was almost like being hog tied, I didn't understand. The ball gag was still in my mouth, I could not reason with them.

I was beyond being frightened any longer. I was humiliated, plummeted, and used. I knew it would continue ... I had no way of stopping them. It would stop when they finished, not before. I was exhausted. I only wondered when would it be over.

Frankie was behind me. I had not noticed the clamps on the mat, but did as Frankie clamped my ankle straps to the mat. Avery approached, his member even with my face. "No, you can't do that, can you? Not with that pesky ball gag in your mouth. Ordinarily willing joiners of our little club satisfy two men at once. She can screw one lucky fellow while the other lucky fellow is serviced by her mouth.

But what are we to do with you? If we undo the gag, you'll surely scream. That shouldn't be a problem, after all, it's the middle of the night in a deserted warehouse. Maybe that would be the best solution ... but wait ... no, I think not. There's always a chance of a passing bobby, or two teens parked in a secluded spot who might hear you ... and we can't have that, now can we?

Frankie, what do you suppose we ought to do? My word, the girl has already had Harry ... if you fuck her, by the time I get to fuck her, she'll be so loose and sloppy I won't be able to feel a thing! Oh, wait, I have a novel idea ... Sable, Harry, come here and help us will you! Now Frankie, you slide in between her legs ... yes, that's it. Sable, sweet, would you take hold of the leash on darling Jen ... that's perfect, the collar is so becoming. Pull her down Sable ... Frankie, you can grab her tits to move her into the right spot.

Now then, Harry ... why don't you finish off this lovely little daisy chain by paying some attention to poor Sable ... I'm afraid she's liable to get jealous with all the attention our little Jen has been getting here.

Avery walked around to Sable's behind, grabbed the oil and squirted it all over her bottom ... he gave her several swats as Harry started pumping her.

Frankie had grabbed my nipples and pulled me sharply down, and using his legs to spread my knees father. I gasped ... or would have gasped if it hadn't been for the gag. Frankie was being very rough and I was trying to elude his intrusion into me. I was sore and swollen already from first the tattooing and then Harry's beating.

I was suddenly shocked with I felt a pair of hands on my hips ... my God! Avery was behind me on his knees. He was squirting the oil over my bottom now and my eyes grew wide with panic. Frankie saw, laughed, and called to Avery ... "You got her now ... let her have it!" And Avery thrust into me. Searing pain almost made me pass out. I could not move. Frankie was pushing me up from the floor and Avery was batting me back down to Frankie. The pain paralyzed me.

I'm not sure how long it went on. Somewhere outside me I heard Sable moaning, and knew Harry was just about finished with her ... I didn't know how long it would be before Frankie and Avery would finish with me. Frankie finished first. He continued to pinch my nipples forcing me back into Avery for a few more minutes, then I heard Avery growl and felt him shudder. He lay his head down on my back and slid his hand around my belly and up to my breast. "My darling, Jen. You were as good as I thought you would be ... I think we have all been well pleased with you.

He slid out of me and unceremoniously walked outside the light. Harry, Frankie and Sable followed him, while I was still captured there on the mat.

I heard water running, and muffled voices once again. I heard the door open and footsteps fading away. Oh, my God, I thought. They've left me here like this ... here like this to die ... or worse yet be discovered by some other group of perverts. Just then Avery walked back through the light.

He cupped my face gently, like we were lovers or something ... I don't think he fully realized the anger boiling up inside me ... that I wasn't one of his willing participants.

"My darling, let me undo this thing for you," as he undid the gag. I was silent while my wrists and ankles had been freed from the mat. "Now, don't be too angry with us, my dear, after all, no real harm has been done. You will remain one of our special memories ... even when you've gone back to your little Alabama." As he talked he handed me my clothes and shoes, and mutely I began to dress myself. Although I was raging inside I didn't want to say anything to him that would cause him to keep me here any longer.

"I'm leaving now, but a cab will be here for you within a few minutes. Why don't you take a long bath when you get back to the hotel? I'm sure a long, hot soak will take away some of your soreness. I'm afraid I won't be seeing you again, I'm leaving first thing in the morning on an extended holiday."

He took a step toward me, kissed me on the forehead, and turned to leave. I was shaking with rage, I wanted him dead! But I had to keep my wits about me, so I hurried to get dressed. I was outside when a few minutes later the cab arrived and I climbed in. The cabby asked "Where to, miss?", and I answered "The police station".

He looked at me and realized at once I wasn't kidding around and drove me to the nearest station.

I walked in and the desk sergeant asked how he could help me. I told him I'd been raped, and he hurried me off to a private room. Soon a detective and a female officer came in. I relayed the whole sordid story to them and noticed they were shocked and exchanged glances several times during my statement.

The female office asked, "And who did this to you, miss?" "Avery Leigh and three of his friends", I answered.

The detective was shocked as was the female officer, "You mean Mr. Avery Leigh, curator of the museum?" "Yes", I told him. The very same man, as well as two male accomplices named Frankie and Harry and a female accomplice named Sable. "Oh, I don't know, miss", they said. "Mr. Leigh is a pillar of London society, you shouldn't be making frivolous claims like this about such a respected man."

My rage boiled out, I began shouting, and crying, and shaking, and swearing, and racing around the room. "Now settle down miss, we'll call for the Doctor to get something to help you relax while we look into this."

Soon a Doctor came in the room. He first gave me a shot of something that did settle me down almost immediately, but then he drew a vial of blood.

The female officer came in and offered to take me home, to which I gladly agreed. She walked me up to my hotel room, came in a looked around. "All right miss, you're safe here now. Why don't you take a nice, hot bath and try to get some sleep."

"We'll be in touch with you tomorrow morning." And she left. I did fill up a tub with hot water ... I never wanted to clean myself so badly, I scrubbed until my skin was red, then I cried, and cried, and cried ... I finally cried myself to sleep.

I was awaken by a knock at the door the next morning. I was startled and confused at first, I guess the shot the doctor had given me the previous night had let me sleep very soundly for several hours. I looked at the clock at it was 10:00! I hadn't slept that late since I was a teenager. I put on my robe and stumbled to the door. I looked out the little security peep hole and saw two policemen with two other people behind them. I opened the door, as the policemen walked in, Avery and Sable were with them. I was shocked that they had been arrested so quickly. Again I was filled with a black hate that wanted to see them both dead.

"How did you find them so quickly?" I wanted to know. The policeman turned to me, "It was easy, miss, Mr. And Mrs. Leigh were just eating their breakfast when we came to their door.

Mr. Leigh told us that you worked for him at the museum, but Mrs. Leigh says she's never met you. They are saddened and alarmed by your accusations.

Mr. Leigh said there was a going away party for you last night at the museum and that he had dropped you off by your hotel because you had too much to drink. And, a very hard time you gave him, too, miss. Mr. Leigh says you wanted to go to a pub and continue to party."

I told them that wasn't true ... I told them this isn't Mrs. Leigh, it was the woman at the warehouse last night ... it was Sable.

"Now, miss." The policeman. "That just can't be. Mrs. Leigh's name is not Sable, it's Carolyn. And Mrs. Leigh is a professor at one of London's finest private academies. That just can't be. Are you sure it wasn't some sort of a dream ... or perhaps you got them confused with some other folks you ran across at another pub? After all, the toxicology report came back on your blood test this morning ... it was a strong mixture of alcohol and tranquilizers ... perhaps they induced some sort of hallucinations."

I was in a frenzy of anger and my voice kept rising, "No ... I did not hallucinate! I was raped! What about the cab driver? He could verify that he picked me up at a warehouse and took me to the police station."

The policeman shook his head, "We thought of that, miss. We contacted every cab company that picked up fares around the time you came in to the station ... there were no pick-ups in the warehouse district ..."

I realized I was defeated. The police did not believe me. I had been too stupid to ask for a physical exam last night, and now any evidence there had been on my body had washed down the tub. My eyes filled up with tears as the policemen turned to go, "Jennifer," Avery said with a slight smile, "despite all this ugliness ... you will remain one of our special memories ... at the museum that is ... even when you've gone back to your little Alabama."

His wife turned looked at me, "It's perfectly obvious to us, my dear, that you've been through some ordeal. Your skin looks just awful, rough and dry ... I have a wonderful warming oil which will help you to relax ... I'll have some sent over to you this afternoon ... be sure to massage it in thoroughly to achieve the full affects." She gave me a wicked smile and said, "Goodbye."

Jennifer finally looked up at Rose. "And that was it, Rose. I can't even cry about it any more. My desire and my innocence were murdered that night in London. I've been celibate since then, and still carry the mark of shame from that night."

There were very few things which could take Rose by surprise, but this story did. She saw a wonderful, bright, beautiful young woman in front of her who had the very basic pleasure stolen from her. Rose knelt to the floor, took Jennifer's face in her hands, "You carry no mark of shame, Jennifer. You were a victim ... an emotional and physical victim. I dare say those twisted, cruel people have propagated a veritable bouquet of such garlands in these past five years ... I'd bet the farm that you weren't their first victim, and I'm sure you weren't their last. What they did to you is unforgivable, but it could be undone ... if you want it to be. Perhaps you could learn to love again."

Jennifer's eyes filled with tears at that suggestion, "You don't understand Rose. I am in love. Loving is not the problem. Intimacy is the problem. The very thought of a man touching me makes me physically ill. I don't think that could be undone."

Rose sat back up on her bed. "Maybe not, but if it could, would you be willing to try? Do you love this man you speak of enough to find out?"

Jennifer shook her head, "I don't know, Rose. I just don't know."

"Well," Rose replied. "Sleep on it, and you can let me know tomorrow morning over breakfast. Rose gently laid Jennifer down and spread a blanket on her. This young woman needed a lot of tender loving care, that was obvious. But could the damage ever be undone?

Sunday morning promised a glorious day. Rose woke first and ordered room service, with lots of coffee. She'd let Jennifer sleep a little while longer, rest could be part of the cure.

In a few minutes, Jennifer began stirring and Rose greeted her, "Morning, Sunshine! I've ordered room service for us, so we don't have to go down to the café with no makeup and horrible hair! When we're done, we'll just sneak out of here and protect our reputations as ladies of impeccable taste!"

Jennifer sat up and laughed, "Rose, honestly, how do you do it? How do you have such a positive outlook every day? How can I ever expect to be positive ever again? I have to admit ... I slept well last night ... perhaps confession is good for the soul. At any rate, I dreamed of Allen ... that's his name, the man I'm in love with. I've never dreamed of him before ... in fact, I rarely ever dream at all. It was a nice dream, nothing special, just Allen and I together laughing.

So, I take that as a sign that perhaps I should take you up on your offer to help. But, Rose, I mean it. You promised on your life not to tell a living soul what I told you ... I have never told another soul but you ... I could not tell a shrink or hypnotist, or anyone. Whatever you think you might be able to do has to be accomplished without revealing my shame." Rose knotted up her eyebrows at Jennifer and started to shake her finger. "Okay, Rose ... from now on I'll refer to it as my ordeal."

12