Secrets of X-Men Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez Amara your neck and shoulders are so tense, just relax and clear your mind."

Hearing those words, Amara started to loosen up a little and actually put a hand on one of Kitty's legs that was lying next to her right hip. While Kitty was massaging Amara's shoulders she would lightly kiss the back of her neck. By now Amara was completely relaxed and didn't care what happened to her next.

"OK Amara, now that your a little more relaxed how about you take off your top and lay face down on the bed so I can loosen up your back."

Amara spoke not a word and removed her top and did as Kitty had asked. When she removed her top, Kitty got a great look at Amara's beautifully tanned, Brazilian skin. The feel of the skin was even better, Kitty just couldn't keep her hands from touching it for long. Soon she was softly gliding her hands up and down Amara's back, from the top of her shoulders to the lowest part of the back.

"Oh my god Kitty you give one hell of a massage, this feels so good."

Kitty smiled and sat up from massaging Amara's back and pulled her pink top and white T-shirt over her head and tossed them aside. Amara, feeling that Kitty's hands had stopped, rolled over to see her kneeling beside her topless. When Amara rolled over it was the first time that they had both seen each other topless and could not stop starring at each others tits.

"My god Amara, you have incredibly beautiful breast."

"I was just about the say the same to you Kitty."

Amara's and Kitty's breast were about the same size, a 34-36B cup at least. Now that Amara was completely comfortable with what was going on, sat up and put her arms around the back of Kitty's neck and pulled her down on top of her. Their eyes locked for a moment and then they started to softly kiss each other. Kitty got a little aggressive and slid her tongue along Amara's lips during a kiss which got her to open her mouth slightly and invite in Kitty's tongue. Kitty's tongue was starting to get Amara really really wet.

After a few minutes she broke off the kiss, gave Amara a smile and started to kiss her way down to her chest. Soon she reached Amara's firm tits and gave special attention to each individual one. Kitty was licking the nipple to get it nice and erect, then would gently bit the tip with her teeth and flicked it with her tongue. Soon Kitty was engulfing the entire breast in her mouth while teasing the other we her hand. She started to work Amara's other breast in the same fashion but instead of biting the tip she ran her tongue around it. Amara was now breathing heavily and stroking Kitty's hair.

When Kitty saw that Amara was ready, she got up, stood next to the bed, and removed her jeans. Kitty removed them and reveal her tight cotton panties, and after letting Amara get a good look at them, took them off and threw them aside. When she was completely naked she slid back on top of Amara and gave her a long passionate kiss. After the kiss she slid down and unzipped Amara's pants and slid them down to her ankles and then off. Kitty was happy to see that Amara wasn't wearing any panties and could see very clearly, that she was very wet.

Kitty positioned herself on top of Amara and spread her legs apart so she could have easy access to her clean shaven pussy.

"I can't take waiting anymore Kitty, I want you to lick me soooo bad!"

Kitty needed no further encouragement and dove right in, at first she started by sliding her tongue up and down the slit of Amara's pussy. Then she slid in one finger while she was gently stroking her clit with her tongue. Kitty pumped her finger furiously while she kept a slow but steady pace, licking her clit. Soon she entered a second finger and began to push even faster and harder. Amara started to moan out of control and placed a hand on the back of Kitty's head, pushing her even harder into her clit.

Kitty was now licking and fucking Amara with equal ferocity. Amara could feel herself start to tense up and knew that her first real orgasm was coming. Kitty could feel it too and increased the speed of her licking and fucking. It only took a few more seconds of Kitty pounding Amara's pussy and clit for her to be rocked by her first major orgasm. When it hit, Amara let out a somewhat silent but high pitched scream and squeezed her thighs up against Kitty's head.

Amara convulsed again and again before finally releasing the pressure of her thighs on Kitty. Kitty then crawled up on top of Amara and gave her a deep tonguing kiss, which gave Amara a taste of her own juices. After the kiss was over they both looked into each others eyes and smiled with great pleasure.

Amara's first words after her orgasm and kiss with Kitty ended were "OK Kitty, now its my turn to help you out."

Amara put her arms around Kitty's waist while she was laying on top over her and rolled her over so that she was laying on top of Kitty's stomach. Amara didn't wait long before she started to lick and suck at Kitty's small but perky tits. She didn't spend as much time on the breast as Kitty had but made up for it when she slid in between her legs and started on her pussy. Amara rubbed Kitty's two of her fingers to make it hard and easy to lick. Amara dove on the clit with great eagerness and licked it as hard and fast as she could.

Kitty was now moaning loudly and twisting the nipples of her tits. When Amara felt that the clit had got enough attention she slid her tongue down into the slit of Kitty's pussy. She gave it a couple licks before she slid it in.

"Oh my god Amara this is sooo greatttt, faster faster faster..." She needed very little encouragement and continued to fuck Kitty's with her tongue while rubbing the clit with her fingers.

Kitty's body started to shake violently and Amara knew that an orgasm was immanent. Seconds later Amara felt it hit as Kitty's pussy clamped on her tongue. Kitty was very vocal when her orgasm hit and screamed out loud with great passion. When she came down from her orgasm a little, she was still breathing heavily and brought Amara up to her face and gave her a little kiss on the lips. After the kiss, Amara looked across the bed to her night stand and saw on her clock that she had a training session with Logan and Scott in 15 minutes.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Kitty but I have a training session soon and I can't be late."

"Don't worry about it, I need to get back to my room anyway, I promised Rouge that I would go out with her and Kurt to get something to eat."

With that they both got dressed, met each other at the door and gave each other a quick little French kiss.

"Thanks for helping me out Kitty, feel free to stop by anytime." Kitty smiled and headed back to her room.

To be continued.....

12