Secrets Revealed Pt. I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved watching her in the throes of orgasm. That was when she was at her most beautiful. Though she might squint or have her eyes wide open, her mouth in the shape of an O in a silent scream or louder in a moan, I could see the pleasure she was feeling. It was hard to describe, but I could tell she was happy, peaceful, in ecstasy. I loved making her feel that way.

Seeing her cum, and feeling her spasm against my cock, drove me over the edge. I fell to her and reached beneath her. I desperately shoved my hands beneath her ass cheeks and grabbed, pulling myself as deeply into her as I could. One last look at that lovely face and I spurted, filling the condom that was the only thing separating Patrice from me. She smiled as she felt the warmth of my sperm entering her pussy.

We spent a few moments catching our breath before I got up to dispose of the used condom. She lay on her side, watching me.

"It looks sad," she observed.

I looked down at my flagging erection.

"No," I told her. "He's just basking in the afterglow."

We both chuckled at that as we got up and gathered things to take a shower together. We carried clothes and wrapped ourselves in towels. As I stepped out the door behind Patrice, I could see Abby at the far end of the room, sitting on her bed and smiling at us. She was still in her pajamas, a long pink t-shirt.

Patrice said to her, "I guess you heard some of that?"

Abby shook her head, grinning even broader.

"I heardall of that," she answered.

"We tried to be discreet," I offered.

"No, you didn't," Abby countered.

I just shrugged.

"We're going to take a shower," Patrice said.

"Sounds like a good idea," Abby answered. "I think I'll do that, too."

Patrice stopped short.

"Abby, Tim is going to be taking a shower, too."

Abby just smiled as she explained, "After last night, I don't think any of us has any secrets anymore."

"We had the door closed," Patrice told her.

I whispered, "Dear, I think she's talking about what we did at the swimming pool."

"Oh, yeah. God, I can't believe we actually did that."

Looking her friend right in the eye, Abby said, "It was wild, but looking back... I'm glad I did it."

Her words shocked me. I never thought I'd see Abby saying something like that.

"Abby?"

"No, Tim. Thenew Abby."

"The new Abby," I repeated. "Then come on and join us in the shower."

As we entered the big bathroom, Abby headed to the far end of the room, explaining, "I'm going to give you guys some space. I'm not ready to sharethat."

"Share what?" I innocently asked as I dropped my clothes on a bench and pulled on Patrice's towel.

The towel fell free leaving my girlfriend completely naked. It was apparent that she was still dripping from her orgasm and leaving a wet trail down one leg. Patrice squealed but made no effort to cover herself up. Instead, she let go of her things and grabbed for my towel. Before I could move, it was apparent to Abby that I was erect again.

Abby looked pointedly at my erection, said, "Nice," and spun around to turn on her shower.

Patrice pulled me to her as she turned on the water.

"You're mine. Don't forget it."

I pulled her naked body to mine and kissed her as we stepped under the warm stream of water. The water was flowing over us, enabling us to slide our bodies slickly against each other. We behaved ourselves for Abby's benefit. If she hadn't been there, I'm sure I would have needed to go back to the bedroom for another condom. Before long, we were all dried off and dressed.

As we headed out for breakfast a little later, I turned to Patrice's friend and said, "I think I like the new Abby."

The next week went much better for Abby. She was finally cheery again. The effect her upbeat mood had on Patrice was much to my benefit. Our worries over her roommate were over. She was getting on with her life, though without Trip. This was definitely his loss.

The plan for the next weekend was an overnight canoe trip for the counselors. Brian used these trips to explore new routes to use for the weekly trips with the campers. Patrice and I planned to go on this trip, mainly because without the kids along we could share a tent.

We got off the bus at a different place this time and unloaded the canoes from the trailer. As we were putting gear in the boats, I noticed something that I didn't expect. I grabbed Patrice's arm and pointed. Ricky, who had been pursuing Abby earlier in the summer, was loading her things along with his into a canoe. Patrice whispered that she'd explain later and left it at that.

We paddled off with Brian leading the way, Patrice in front of the canoe and me in the back. Abby and Ricky were similarly arranged and kept up with us as we headed downstream. Paddling this way made it easier to talk to Patrice but we couldn't look at each other. All I could see of her was the back of a t-shirt, and kissing was also out of the question as we were separated by our pile of camping gear.

It was slightly overcast and the forecast called for rain overnight. Still, it was fun exploring a new section of waterway. We all knew each other by now, with the summer almost over, and we chatted with each other as we paddled.

When we stopped for lunch, I took Patrice aside and told her how pleased I was to see Abby looking so happy.

"I noticed that, too. I just hope it isn't a rebound relationship. I tried to warn her but she brushed me off. I want her to be happy, too, but I hope she isn't sleeping with Ricky just to punish Trip," Patrice said.

"Sleep with Ricky?" I asked out loud.

Patrice desperately shushed me. "Who do you think she's sharing a tent with tonight?" she asked me.

I looked at her with wide-eyed surprise and she nodded.

"Damn," was all I could think of to say.

Soon after lunch we were back on the water. We wanted to be sure to reach the camping spot and setup the tents before the rain started. The sky got grayer but the rain held off just as the weatherman had promised. I tried to keep Patrice on my mind and not think about Abby but it was difficult. I liked Abby and I didn't want to see her do anything she'd regret the next day.

We reached our campsite early in the afternoon. With the rain still not yet falling, we unloaded the canoes and setup the tents. Bill had organized a group to get dinner going. He wanted it at least cooked before the rain started. It was one thing to eat dinner in a tent. Trying to cook in the rain would be something else entirely.

Dinner was a leisurely affair, hamburgers and beer. Someone had even thought to pack wine coolers for the girls who didn't like beer. Thoughts of what had happened the last time the girls drank wine coolers at night got my erection going. I didn't expect a repeat out here, but the memory was still exciting. I knew no one would be able to top Abby's story. I laughed at that thought.

"What's so funny?" Abby asked, sitting at Ricky's side.

"Oh, nothing," I hedged.

Patrice was no help as she goaded, "No, come one, something made you laugh."

I tried giving her a knowing look but she didn't catch it. Others were asking now and I was starting to get embarrassed.

"Tim's blushing," one of the other girls said. "It must be something really good."

At that, Ireally blushed, to the amusement of everyone else. Knowing I had no escape, I realized I had to come clean.

"I was just thinking," I said, taking a sip of beer for courage, "about what happened the last time we sat around drinking late at night."

"When was that?' someone asked, innocently. He hadn't been there that night.

I looked to Abby and she got a panicked look. I knew she realized what I was referring to. Patrice saw where my gaze was directed and looked at Abby. Then she caught on. Slowly, all those who had gone skinny-dipping that night got quiet. The ones who hadn't been there kept asking. Finally, one of them figured it out.

"Okay, what did you silent people do that we missed out on?"

We, the guilty ones, looked around at each other. Red faces were evident all around in the light of the fire. Finally, one of us spoke up.

"Well, we snuck into the pool late at night and..."

It was funny to watch. The ones not in the know were actually leaning forward, so eager to hear the rest.

"And...?" one of them asked.

"We went skinny-dipping," someone else blurted out.

Half of the group were laughing, the other half (my half) were blushing.

Anxious to save the moment, or maybe just to redirect the scrutiny from most of us, another person said, "But you shoulda heard the story Abby told."

The alcohol was loosening tongues now. Still, I felt for Abby who was now the center of attention. Her face was red enough to illuminate the darkening night without the glow from the fire.

"I think that story was meant for just the people who were there," I tried, hoping to save her.

Abby looked to me. Instead of seeing gratitude in her face, I saw something else. A resolve, a decision. She spoke up.

"I told them how I wasn't as pure and innocent as everybody thinks I am."

There were cheers as well as gasps all around.

"Well, you guys think I'm so naïve. I can have fun, too," she said, almost desperately.

"Yeah, right, Abby. And I'm a virgin," someone said from across the campfire, to peals of laughter from all around.

Abby was just about to respond to that comment when the clouds finally burst. It wasn't a drizzle, but a downpour. Screams and squeals erupted as we all scrambled for our tents. I hurriedly unzipped ours, letting Patrice crawl through the opening before me. I turned around after zipping the door closed to find Patrice had turned on a flashlight. She was stripping off her wet clothes and looking for a towel. With the weather the way it was, her idea sounded like as good as any other.

We were soon both naked and dry. I pulled her body to mine and kissed her as she moaned in pleasure. She pulled her mouth from mine to whisper one question.

"Youdid pack condoms,didn't you?"

I thought about teasing her but decided it wasn't worth the risk. This felt too nice.

"Of course, love. I brought the whole box," I told her.

I was rewarded with her hand on my hard cock. She stroked me vigorously, though it wasn't really necessary. I was completely erect. I did my part and inserted my middle finger into her wet opening, confirming that she was as ready as I was. While I fished the box of condoms from my bag, she completely unzipped one of the sleeping bags and laid it out to make a bed. She lay there in anticipation and watched me roll the condom onto my hard-on. When I was finished, she turned off the light. In the darkness, I heard her sweet voice.

"Bring that thing over here."

"Still with thething?" I said as I complied with her request. "You can call it what it is, you know."

She giggled in my arms. "I know that. I just don't want anyone to overhear us. These walls are thin."

I didn't argue; I just moved on top of her. Her hand groped around in the dark until it found mything and lined it up withher thing. As I lowered myself onto her, I started to penetrate. It took four strokes until I was fully seated, but they were very pleasurable strokes. Lying there in the dark tent on top of (and inside) her, with the sound of the downpour beating on the tent, I savored her warm and tight wetness. We made little sounds that were easily covered by the sounds of the rainstorm.

Patrice was just getting comfortable with the level of the background noise to start moaning out loud when words became recognizable over the patter and thunder. They weren't angry words, but insistent.

"No, I don't think I can do this... No, Ricky, I'm sorry but no."

A clap of thunder obscured what came next. Then "I can't. Not yet. It's too soon. I think you should sleep somewhere else."

"Somewhere else? Where? We're on acamping trip. This is the only tent for both of us—and it'spouring out there."

"Ricky, please."

"Abs, be reasonable."

"Don'tever call me that!"

It sounded like the sound of soft cursing was followed by a zipper. I was trying to ignore what was going on and concentrate on what I was doing with Patrice, but there was no mistaking the sound of Abby's voice. We were both thrusting but our conscious attention was on the conversation in the next tent.

Feet splashed through the puddles that must have formed outside. Patrice jumped when there was a tap on our tent.

"Tim? You awake?" It was Ricky's voice.

I thought of not answering, but I was afraid he'd try unzipping the tent.

"Yes," I said noncommittally.

"Man, can I sleep in your tent?"

"No."

"Come on. Abby threw me out and it's raining."

"Ricky, now isnot a good time. Trust me," I said, sounding as stern as I could while my dick was still buried in Patrice's pussy. We had stopped thrusting, but we were still naked.

"I won't be a bother. I'll go right to sleep."

"I'm in here," Patrice said, hoping he'd figure out the problem.

"Oh yeah. Well, I'll sleep on the other side of Tim. You won't know I'm there. How about it? I'm getting all wet out here."

"Ricky, go somewhere else," I told him.

"There is nowhere else. I can't go back to my tent. Abby is all freaking out. Every other tent has two people in it."

"No shit. So does this one. Sorry."

"Damn, man. You're heartless," Ricky told me.

I never considered Ricky a friend, and I wasn't about to sacrifice a night with Patrice to help him. He could go somewhere else and, eventually, he did.

Forgetting him, Patrice and I got back to what we had been doing. The rain covered the sounds of our lovemaking. After we finished, we slept nude on top of the open sleeping bag. It wasn't cool enough to need to cover with the other one. Patrice had thought to bring a sheet and we covered with that. I slept with my hand over her pussy, with my index finger nestled between the outer lips.

Apparently we weren't the only ones who found something to keep us busy during the rainstorm. People were slow getting up the next morning. It didn't matter. We had plenty of time and not too far to go. We had made much better time the first day than we did when we had the kids along.

We couldn't wait for the tents to dry because we still had to be back before the next batch of campers arrived so we packed the tents wet, intending to lay them out to dry in the sun back at the camp. Abby didn't want to talk about what had happened with Ricky, at least not with the others around. She told Patrice they'd talk later. Ricky had finally found a dry place to sleep, but had to share a canoe with Abby. Their day was forced at best.

We made it back in time to lay out the tents, shower and eat before it was time to greet the new batch of campers. I hoped Patrice would get a chance to talk to Abby.

The rest of our summer rushed by. Then it was time to close up the camp. Normally, I was glad because the job was over. I was heading home before starting school again. Normally. This year, the end of the summer meant Patrice was going home, and then even further away to school.

The kids left on Friday, as usual. We spent the rest of the day sending laundry to be washed, packing up equipment for the off season, and cleaning the bunkhouses. As was the usual procedure, the kids had cleaned up before they left, but we went through and did a more thorough job before closing up the camp for the year. It was hard and hot work, but we knew it was the last of the hard and hot work. The summer was over.

The summer was over. Everybody else seemed to be looking forward to Sunday and heading home. Not me. And not Patrice.

There was a big meeting in the dining hall on Saturday night. Bill handed out our last paychecks, thanked us, and reminded us that we'd be welcome back the next summer. There were a few gasps when he said he wouldn't be back. This was his last summer but I knew it already. He was graduating in the Spring and going off to a real job.

When it was over, I felt Patrice's sweaty hand in mine, gripping me tightly. Abby was sitting on the bench next to her. The people who lived really close by were heading home that night but the rest of us were going to leave in the morning.

Abby and I stood up slowly. As I stepped over the bench, I felt the pull on my hand and saw that Patrice hadn't moved. I bent over her.

"Are you alright, honey?" I asked.

Silence, then a sniffle and a weak, "No."

I looked to Abby and she gave me a pained expression. I sat back down and put my arm around Patrice. I could feel her shaking with the sobs.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I never got to speak. Patrice suddenly turned to me and threw her arms around my neck. She held on tight as if she was trying to stop someone from prying her away. Her face was a tear stained wreck of agony.

She kissed me. It was salty, slippery and sweaty—and I savored it. When we came up for air, we hugged and I could see Abby standing patiently behind Patrice's back. She smiled at me, that kind of happy yet not happy smile people exchange at funerals. I nodded at her. Patrice spoke, sounding like a girl instead of the woman she had become.

"I know we have to leave in the morning. I don't want to let go of you until then. I want to be able to remember how it feels to be in your arms."

What could I say to that? I stood, allowing her to maintain her hold on me. Abby collected our checks from the table and walked along with us. I carried Patrice as much as walked next to her. She was serious about not wanting to let go. As we passed Bill, he wished us the best. I could see in his expression that he understood the way Patrice felt. It was no secret around camp how close we had become over the summer.

The three of us walked to the girls' bunkhouse. When we got to their bedroom, Abby began gathering up some of her things.

"I'm going to go sleep in your bedroom, Tim. You two can have this one. It's my gift to you."

Jim had already taken off for home.

"Thank you," I said. Then, remembering her plans for Sunday, "I spoke to the kitchen staff and explained about your twelve hour drive. They're going to pack up a breakfast for you to take on the road. It should be ready by four o'clock."

"Thanks. I'm going to have a long day tomorrow."

Patrice finally turned to face Abby, but still keeping hold on my neck.

"So I won't get to see you again?" she tearfully asked.

Abby offered, "If you want, when I come to get my bags, I can peek in and tell you goodbye."

"I kind of want to be with both of you tonight," Patrice said, almost laughing.

"Then stay for awhile, Abby. Let's talk," I suggested.

Abby nodded and sat on her bed. Patrice pulled me down to sit next to her. We talked for two hours, one last time.

Abby told us about heading back home and starting school. She worried what it would be like living with Kendall (who was dating Paul, Trip's best friend) while she and Trip were no longer together. She was really close to Kendall, as close as Paul was to Trip.

Patrice talked about her school. Unfortunately, it was far from my studies at NSU in Natchitoches. All three of us knew how hard it would be to keep a long distance relationship alive.

When Patrice stifled a yawn, Abby said that she needed to get to sleep so she could drive the next day. She gave each of us a kiss on the cheek and left, discreetly closing the door so quietly that it made not a sound. Then, we were all alone.

Patrice waited about two minutes, until Abby was out of earshot, before starting to cry again. I just held her and let her cry. I savored the softness of her polo shirt, warmed by her body, as I held onto her. I wanted to memorize each little detail of being with her so I could relive it in the months to come in my dreams and fantasies.