Secrets Revealed Pt. I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she got the bulk of the crying out of her system, Patrice looked up at me and said, "I must look like a mess."

"Yes," I agreed with a chuckle. "But you'remy mess."

She gave me a light chuckle at that.

"How about a shower before bed?" she suggested.

I nodded and we headed off across the bunkhouse, arm in arm.

We shed our clothes, watching each other. My erection awoke at the sight of her nude body. I didn't want to look like I was just anxious to fuck her, but I couldn't help it. My hormones did not know social graces. My mind, my heart, wanted to love her. My body wanted to make love to her. She looked down at my growing erection and smirked.

"I'm the same way inside," she said. "I want to hold you, but parts of me are just dying to feel you in me."

I felt better after she said that. I wanted her, but it was love and not lust that was fueling my interest. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature with the wall mounted knobs. Then we put our arms around each other and shuffled under the warm water. With the water cascading over us, we stood there kissing for a long time.

It was a soothing feeling, the water flowing over us as our naked bodies touched. Her lips were like a salve for my heart, her breasts pressing softly into my chest. My dick had ended up between our stomachs but she reached between us and pushed it down. Being erect, it popped back up, this time pressing against her pussy lips. She moaned as I felt the scratchiness of her curly hair against my shaft.

I don't know how long we kissed before we got around to actually taking a shower. There was no danger of running out of hot water as we were the only ones in there. Eventually, though, we washed each other. We didn't use washcloths. It was a lot more sensual using our soapy hands instead. When my hands moved down over her slick stomach, she reminded me, "Go between the lips but not in the hole," and I complied. It was tempting to penetrate her but I didn't want the soap to hurt her delicate membranes.

She made sure my dick was extra clean, even bending down and taking a taste test to be sure all the soap had been rinsed off. I've had many blowjobs since, but that was the most tender.

When we were done and ready to move to her bed, I turned off the water as she reached for the towels. She dried me off, taking extra care with the good parts before it was my turn to do the same. I took extra time gently drying the hair between her legs, ending the task with a delicate kiss. We wrapped ourselves in the towels and she led me across the deserted building to her bedroom.

She asked me to leave the light on. The windows were high so there was no danger of putting on a show for someone happening to pass by. I realized what she had in mind. This would most likely be our last time for a very long time. She wanted to see everything, memorize how it looked as well as how it felt. I nodded and smiled, joining her on her bed as the springs squeaked softly.

She had tanned nicely over the summer and the color contrast between her body and the white sheets was delightful. I drew in a deep breath as I looked at her.

"You are so beautiful," I told her, meaning every word from the depths of my heart.

"You probably tell that to all the female counselors," she said with a playful yet skeptical tone in her voice.

"Only the ones who let me take their virginity," I said, remembering how we had done that earlier in the summer. It seemed like years ago.

She looked into my eyes, thinking about that, before asking, "Have you done that often? Here, I mean, with virgins?"

"You have the honor of being the first virgin I deflowered at Camp Kisatchie," I told her truthfully. When she cocked her head to the side, I continued. "I've slept with a few other girls, but you were the first here to choose me to beyour first. I'll treasure that honor for the rest of my life."

"I don't regret it, either. Not for an instant. It was like I was waiting all this time for you to show up."

She leaned forward, aiming for a kiss on my forehead; I reached for her chin and redirected her lips to mine. As our tongues met, I rolled us over until she was on her back and I was on top of her. The kiss ended gently as I pulled my lips away and kissed my way down to one nipple. Capturing it in my lips, I pulled until it popped free. I repeated the treatment on the other side.

"That feels nice," she said in a distant dreamy voice.

Smiling, I kissed lower. As I approached the juncture of her legs, she lifted her upper body on her elbows to watch what I was doing. When the tip of my tongue pressed between her hairy lips, she closed her eyes and fell back to the pillow. It was on my tongue's second trip through her slit that I felt her hands on the back of my head and her legs sliding over my shoulders.

"You can do that to meany time," she moaned as I explored her. I grinned and added two penetrating fingers to the act. I looked up to see she was still on her forearms, but her head was now facing the ceiling.

She was very wet for me inside and my fingers entered her easily. Her legs shifted as I rotated the fingers, pressing the pads upward as I dragged them across her G spot. She crossed her legs behind my head, holding me in position.

My fingers rubbed the inside of her pussy while my tongue alternated between licking her lips and rubbing across her clit. When I pressed my lips to her clit and sucked, I heard her cum. She was enjoying what I was doing to her so much that I thinkAbby heard her. Fortunately, there weren't many people left in camp.

She caught her breath and opened her eyes. Studying me, she finally spoke.

"I'm glad I wasn't your first," she announced.

I looked at her questioningly. She smiled as she finished her statement.

"I'm getting the benefit of your experience with all those other girls."

I rolled my tongue into a tube and pushed it as far as I could into her as reward. She groaned in pleasure.

"What abenefit," she moaned.

She put her hands on each side of my face and pulled me up to her. She kissed me on the lips before proceeding to lick her juices from my face. I was surprised that she did that, but I enjoyed it. When I was clean of her juices, she ordered me to change places with her.

Between my legs, she spent a lot of time with my dick. She started by lightly licking it, as if appraising an ice cream cone. She held it in one hand and examined it after each lick, plainly enjoying herself. The pleasure I was feeling was so intense that it was hard to keep my eyes open to watch her. She, for her part, kept looking at me. When she finally opened her mouth wide and lowered it over my shaft, I could tell she was smiling with her eyes. Her mouth was too full to see the smile on her lips, but I could see it in her eyes.

She never broke eye contact as she sucked me, as if she was checking that she was doing it right.Silly girl. Can a girl give a blowjob badly? I thought.

I tensed up and filled her mouth with my cum before long, hearing her moan and swallow as I did so. She had me feeling like a limp piece of spaghetti, like my dick.

"I'm glad I finally learned to swallow. I like to do that, and you sure seem to enjoy it more." I smiled in agreement. Then, she held my now soft dick in her delicate hand. "Hey, get this thing working again. You're not done yet," she urged, trying to sound peeved as she unsuccessfully concealed a chuckle.

"There you go with thething again. Can't you call it by its name?" I taunted.

"Oh, so he has a name?" she teased. "What is his name?"

I looked up and thought for a moment, then looked back at her as I said, "Big Boy."

We both laughed at that. She crawled up on top of me and we kissed untilBig Boy was ready to play again. She didn't laugh once he was inside of her, though.

We made love two times that night before falling asleep. In the silence before sleep overtook me, I felt her sob. I even felt a few tears fall onto my chest. I put my arm around her and held her tighter. I knew nothing I could say would change what the morning would bring.

I opened my eyes but it was still dark. I wondered what had woken me until I heard it again. A rustling sound. Patrice was lying partly over me so I had to strain to look over her to see without waking her.

"I'm on my way out," came a whisper in the darkness.

"Okay, Abby. We'll walk out with you."

"Better put some clothes on first," she said, her smirking tone apparent.

"It's dark. No one will see us. We can pretend we're at a nudist camp."

Patrice stirred.

"It's time for me to go," Abby told her.

Patrice got up and rummaged around for her clothes. Mine were still in the shower room. Apologizing to Abby, I wrapped one of the damp towels around my midsection and shuffled off to get dressed. When I returned, the three of us walked out to the parking lot. Abby had already picked up her breakfast.

"Are you going to be alright? It's a long drive," I told her.

"I made it here okay. I'll stop a few times and still be home in time for dinner," she assured us.

Patrice and Abby hugged and said their tearful goodbyes. They had become so close over the summer, all three of us had. When it was my turn, Abby held me tight.

"You be good to Patrice," she warned.

"I will," I assured her. "She deserves no less."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and got into her car. The sound of the engine pierced the predawn darkness like a knife. We waved and watched her drive off. As her tail lights disappeared, I was thinking of how she arrived here as Trip's girlfriend and how her life had changed. She had become very close to Patrice. To my surprise, she had finally become close to me, too. She was no longer the shy, quiet girl she had been around me at the beginning of the summer. We had all changed. Hand in hand, Patrice and I headed back to bed. We made love one more time before going back to sleep.

In the morning, we held each other and made love again, knowing it would probably be the last time for a long time. After, we showered and dressed together before heading out to breakfast. We spent time walking around the camp, talking about the summer that had come to an end. We exchanged phone numbers and addresses so we could stay in touch and try to visit during the year. We both knew the realities of school would keep us apart and that long distance relationships were almost impossible. We both knew those things but we were determined to beat the odds. By midmorning, we loaded our cars. It was time to say goodbye.

* * * * *

"It's time to go," I said out loud, unintentionally, mimicking what I had said in that very spot so many years before.

"Yes, it is," my wife said.

The sound of her voice touched my heart. I had been remembering Patrice. I had loved her back then. After Patrice, I met Fran. Patrice was a memory from a special time in my life, but Fran was... my life. A wonderful life. It wasn't that I regretted losing Patrice. I was grateful that things didn't work out with Patrice or I would never have met Fran. Still, those memories ...

She got Laura's attention and we headed back to the parking lot. As we walked, it took great effort to keep my wife from seeing me crying. I was walking with her but my thoughts were with Patrice, in that other place... in that other time.

If Fran noticed my tears, she didn't say anything. I walked back to the van on autopilot, blinded by the tears I was fighting to suppress. I remembered that last hug, that last kiss. I remembered following her car to Natchitoches. I gave Patrice a tearful wave as I turned off the Interstate and she continued on to the north. I didn't know it at the time, but that was the last glimpse I ever had of her.

The rest of the drive I was silent, lost in memories of that long ago summer, of Patrice. I felt guilty of my thoughts. I loved my wife so completely, but that summer with Patrice had been such an important part of my life.

To be continued inPart II – Her Story

This story is Copyright © 2006 by Strickland83. All rights reserved.

Abby, Trip, Paul and Kendall appear courtesy of Nick Scipio. The Summer Camp characters and universe are

Copyright © 2002-2006 Nick Scipio.