Secrets Shared

Story Info
18 year old Cali has a secret. Now she has been found out.
4.3k words
4.64
18.7k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls looked at each other as they crossed paths in the corridor, passing one another as they made their way through the crowd of students towards their own classes. Their eyes connected for a brief moment, looking at each other as if there was no one else around, before the smaller of the two looked away, clutching her books to her chest. They had never spoken, but the smaller girl had often felt the taller girls eyes on her. She dared a peek over her shoulder, looking back to see the dark eyes that followed her. A blush coloured her cheeks as she looked away, narrowly avoiding bumping into other people that rushed around to their classes and lectures.

For 18 year old Cali, it was nearly the end of her final year of school. And it couldn't come fast enough. Only two more weeks and she would be done with schooling forever. Done with students, done with teachers, done with hiding her true self day in and day out. She would be done with the small town she sheltered in, eager to move as far away as possible and start a fresh life. But more than that, she would be done with secrets.

Thankfully none of the students had ever been forced to wear uniforms, and she was able to wear full length dresses like the white, shoe strap, loose fitting dress she had on now, and a beret to cover her head, long, vibrant red hair flowing down over her shoulders and back.

Cali was shorter than most of the other girls in her lectures, even her school, but she used it to her advantage. It made it easier to keep away from people, to stay off their radar. She spent her time alone, barely being noticed.

Well...most people. It hadn't stopped her from getting the attention of a mid year transfer, Rochelle.

Ever since the taller, marginally older, blond headed girl had arrived at the school, Cali had felt eyes on the back of her head. During their classes, during lunch breaks, and even as she walked to the bus in the afternoons. At first the feeling had made her worried, but everyday it grew, making her more and more nervous. For the first few months, Cali had never been able to catch the bigger girl watching her, but over the past two weeks, every time she looked up she saw a smouldering, heated look piercing into her.

It made her flush, her cheeks tint pink before she would find something else to draw her attention away and pretend the hairs on the back of her neck, and other places, weren't standing on end.

Reaching her locker, Cali dropped her books inside and grabbed her bag. She had a free period for the rest of the day and decided to outside, getting out of the confined classroom and away from people. The bell rung out as people made their way to their classes, some quick, others lagging behind. Cali waited until she was one of the last standing in the corridor before ducking out into the sun. The sunshine was warm on her arms, on her hair, and on her body through the pale summer dress.

A relaxing five minute walk took her off school property to a secluded spot by the lake, where she could sit under the shade of the trees in the cool grass, yet still hear the bell from the school so she could get back in time to take the bus home. The sun shining off the lake sparkled and shimmered as she dropped her bag, slid off her sandal shoes and sat down in the shade of an old oak, her back against the tree. Closing her eyes, Cali gave a sigh of relief, feeling safe and alone as she relaxed with the sun warming her toes.

"So, this is where you crawl off too during the days." A happy, feminine voice spoke softly, close by, making Cali jump at the surprising sound. Her eyes opened wide as she looked up, finding Rochelle leaning against a close by tree, her arms crossed over her ample breasts. The taller girl wore a flowing skirt and tank top, her heeled boots knee high, one leg bent behind her, resting on the tree. Cali was only around 5'0" tall, while Rochelle towered over her by almost a foot, her body holding more feminine curves, larger breasts and much better built than Cali's small, petite form.

"How...What are you doing here?" Cali asked, startled at having someone else in her secluded, secret hideaway. Her wide eyes looked up at the smirking girl before her, her hands clenching at the grass beside her. She didn't move or stand, hoping the other girl would be leaving as quickly as she had arrived.

"You disappeared from school, I was worried and wanted to make sure you were okay." Rochelle said as she slowly looked over the redhead, her eyes travelling up and down her body, not hiding the look of desire in her gaze. Cali blushed harder as she pulled her feet closer to her body, tucking them under the hem of her dress as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

"I had a free period." She replied quietly, her voice soft. "It was too nice a day to stay inside and read."

"Oh please, don't let me stop you. But you might actually need a book to read if your going to go with that story." Rochelle said as she pushed away from the tree, taking a step closer.

Cali quickly jumped up, her back against the tree as her eyes widened. She had gone most of the year, heck, most of her school career without making small talk with anyone. She was becoming uncomfortable with the level of attention this girl was showing her.

"I haven't gotten it out yet. I was enjoying the sun and you surprised me before I could." She said, looking down at her bag which seemed further away from her as she found herself moving slowly around the tree as the blond moved closer.

"You don't have to hide from me, Cali. Your secret is safe with me." Rochelle ducked around the other side of the tree, hiding on the other side of it. Cali pushed away from the tree and looked slowly around each side, trying to spot the girl.

"I don't know what your talking about. I don't have any secrets, Im just here to enjoy the sun." Cali said, her voice soft as she backed away from the tree, her feet tripping over the hem of her dress. She landed on the grass, the sun shining down on her.

Rochelle poked her head around the tree, moving slowly towards her. "Are you sure, little kitty?" She laughed as she looked down at Cali, whose face instantly went pale, her hand instantly moving to her hat. The redhead gave a small whimper as she felt the top of her head, the beret having fallen off her head revealing the vibrant red cat ears sitting on her head. She had hidden the fact that she was a catgirl from everyone, and in one moment, this stranger had uncovered her secret.

Cali scrambled for the hat, pulling it back on her head as she crawled backwards, trying to hide the tell-tale sign of her inhuman side while trying to move away from the advancing, imposing figure.

"It's okay, little kitty, you don't need to hide from me. I've known you had a secret since the moment I met you. Tell me, is Cali short for anything? Calico perhaps?" Rochelle grinned as she crouched just a few feet away from the seated kitten.

"H...how?" Cali asked quietly, still shielding her ears. "Yes, Calico is my full name, but I changed it when I was moved here." She looked down at the hem of her dress, seeing it riding up her leg slightly. She reached to tug it down, but Rochelle's hands were quicker, gripping the hem of the dress, startling Cali into freezing.

"When a girl as cute as you spends all of her days completely covered, never going to gym and her head always covered, it was easy to guess you had a secret." Rochelle's hand moved the hem of the dress slowly up the slender, pale legs of the redhead, who finally unfroze and gripped the dress, trying to stop her.

"Don't worry, I wont tell anyone." Rochelle whispered. "If you let me see your secret, I'll show you mine." She teased, smiling eagerly down at the smaller girl.

"Your..secret?" Cali asked, her hands gripping the dress tight. "Your not like me." Cali could plainly see the blond had no cat ears, she wasn't a Neko catgirl like herself.

"No, I'm not like you, but I'm not an ordinary girl either. And I think we could get along quite well, as our true selves, if you let us." Rochelle's stronger hands pushed the hem of Cali's dress higher, her hands stronger than the smaller redheads. "Why don't you start by showing me that sexy kitty tail of yours?"

Cali bit her lip, nervous at finally being found out. She had been so careful, but now she was trapped, her true form known.

"Don't be shy little kitten, you can show me." Rochelle coo'd, one hand moving under the hem of the dress, not touching the redheads thighs, but fining the soft, furry tail that she had kept concealed. Her hand gently petting it slowly even though her eyes stayed looking into Cali's.

"Please don't tell anyone." Cali whispered softly. "No-one knows and it's only two weeks before we graduate and I can leave."

"Don't worry, you be a good kitty for me and no-one but me will ever know." Rochelle smirked at her, her other hand pushing the dress up higher.

Cali slowly nodded her head, realising even though the other girl was being friendly, she didn't have much of a choice. She reached up and pulled the beret off her head, dropping it gently to the ground beside her, revealing her ears. The warmth of the sun was comforting and soothing on her fur and hair, as she looked at the lust-filled gaze Rochelle gave her.

"Good kitty, good girl." Rochelle encouraged.

With slow, careful movements, Cali slowly rolled sideways, onto her hands and knees, looking out at the shimmering lake, before closing her eyes in embarrassment as she felt the hem of her dress slide up until it was up over her hips. Her long red tail rested down over her lace white panties and down between her legs, holding still, fighting every urge she had to flick and sway it.

"Oh, wow, I've never seen a Neko girl so close." Rochelle moaned behind her, her hand reaching out to run down the length of the sensitive, soft furred tail.

Cali gave a soft whimper at the touch, no one having touched her tail in such a long time.

"Do you like that little kitten? Do you like my hand on your tail?" Rochelle whispered in her ear, having moved closer to lean over the smaller body. Cali tried to look away and hide the bright red cheeks as she gave a slow nod.

"Yes." She said, so quietly it was almost inaudible. But it reached Rochelle's ears, making the blond grin as she continued to rub and tease the tail in her hand, watching as it slowly started to move. The blonds hand moved up her tail before slowly moving further, sliding over the lace covered backside, groping the smaller girls firm behind.

"You are such a gorgeous, small little kitty, aren't you?" Rochelle moaned against her ear. "The image of you like this, the feel of your tail in my hand, your soft body before me, its making my secret much bigger."

Cali peeked back over her shoulder, looking shyly as the touch on her tail made her body tingle.

"What is your secret?" She asked, tilting her head slightly her ears perked up.

Rochelle smiled, a slightly devious look. Her arms wrapped around Cali, pulling her back against her body, causing the catgirl to give a startled cry. Cali felt the large, firm breasts pressing against her back through the material of their clothing as she was held close to Rochelle's chest. Hands slide up her body, over her sides and up to cup her small breasts.

"What are you doing?" Cali asked, the back of her dress held up as her tail moved, resting on her knees in the grass. Rochelle's lips pressed against Cali's neck as she kissed and nibbled against the soft skin, distracting the kitten as her hands moved up and slid the straps of the dress down over her shoulders. Cali moaned as warm hands pushed the dress down her body, revealing her breasts, belly and panties as it pooled around her knees.

"Stop..what are you doing?" Cali moaned, feeling the warm hands slide back up over her bare breasts, the sun shining down on her naked skin. She felt so small, surrounded by the larger girls body.

"I want you. I have wanted you since the moment I saw you." Rochelle moaned in her ear, nipping at it.

"Im not...im not interested in women." Cali said, biting her lip, nervous of offending the girl, the one person who could out her secret, make her a freak to everyone.

"Well, I guess that's lucky for both of us." Rochelle grinned as she bit down on Cali's shoulder leaving a small indent of teeth marks, before flipping the kitten on her back. Cali's small breasts bounced as she found herself on her back in the grass, clenching her thighs together as the blond girl stood up. She watched with increased breath as the tank top was pulled over Rochelle's head, her large breasts barely contained in a small black bra that was quickly undone. It slid down her arms and dropped down on to Cali's belly. The red headed kitten didn't touch it, just stared up at the surprisingly nervous looking blond.

Rochelle slowly undid her skirt, unhooking the belt and unzipping it, sliding it down over her hips, to drop at the ground. She bit her own lips as she looked into the kittens eyes, sliding her black panties down, getting Cali's attention immediately as a 9 inch futa cock sprung forth. Cali didn't even register the panties dropping down to the ground, or them and the skirt being kicked away.

"You...your...different." Was all the kitten could whimper as she leant up on her arms. "Your not a girl."

"I'm a Futanari." Rochelle said as she moved forwards, standing over the kitten and quickly kneeling, straddling the smaller girl who moved the only way she could, her body laying flat on the grass. "Were both different, Cali. You have no idea how difficult it's been seeing you every day, so petite, so perfect, knowing what you are. I would find my futa cock getting hard every day, looking at you in class, seeing the tip of your tail poking out under your dress when you didn't notice. God, I wanted to grab you and fuck you in the middle of the room, not giving a damn who watched."

Rochelle leant down, her lips so close to the kittens, one hand beside her head, supporting her larger body as the other rubbed the small, soft, furry ears of the red head.

"Now that I finally have you all to myself, I don't plan to let you go." Rochelle pressed in, her lips kissing Cali hard and desperately. The kitten gasped under her, giving the larger girl the chance to push her tongue between the kittens lips, dominating her mouth. Her tongue swirled around Cali's, as if trying to taste every single part of her. Her lips bruising the smaller girls, only giving up until it became too much and they both needed to breath.

Cali's small breasts pressed against Rochelle's as she sucked in a deep breath.

"I've never...I mean..." Cali blushed and looked away as she felt the futa cock press against her thigh. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply as her hands pressed against Rochelle's shoulders. She wasn't trying to push her away though, so confused and unsure.

"You've never let anyone inside that sweet body of yours?" Rochelle grinned as she leant up and gently bit the kittens ear, causing Cali to cry out and push up against her.

"No..never." Cali moaned. "I couldn't let anyone know what I was."

"You have no idea how much I wanted to hear that. To know that no-one else has gotten to feel you around them, feel your perfect little kitten body." Rochelle moaned, her hand sliding over small, perky breasts.

"I was run out of my own home town for being a freak. There was no way I wanted anyone here to ..." Cali whimpered.

"Shhh, it's okay. I won't tell anyone. I'll keep your secret, and you keep mine." Rochelle smiled. "And in the meantime, we can put the cute little kitten body of yours to good use."

Cali felt a leg press between her thighs, pushing her thighs open, the second one joining it until her thighs were pushed wide open under the blond girl. She moaned a hand slid down her body, to where her panties still covered her last bit of modesty.

Rochelle didn't wait, she ripped a hole in the panties, making the kitten gasp under her, the smaller hands gripping the shoulders above her. Rochelle's hand moved between the hole in the panties, pressing against the tight, wet opening of the kitten under her.

"Oh, you naughty kitten..you're already wet for me. Can you feel how hard that makes me?" Rochelle moaned, teasing the cat girl, who could feel the throbbing of the futa cock against her belly.

"Yes...yes, I can feel how hard you are...and how big." She whispered nervously, feeling the weight of the hard length against her sun warmed skin.

Rochelle pushed a finger against the tight pussy entrance, slowly sliding it deep inside the kitten who cried out and arched off the ground. The blond kissed Cali's cheek repeatedly, watching her face as she moved her finger in and out of the redhead, curling it to find her g-spot. She rubbed it a few times before pulling back out.

"Mmmm yes, I am big. And you feel so small. So this may hurt a bit, but you are going to feel so good around me. I'm going to try and make you feel good too." Rochelle moaned before kissing the kitten hard, her breasts pressing against smaller ones, one hand rubbing the cat girls ears, and the other guiding her futa cock against the tiny, tight entrance.

With a quick, hard thrust, the futa girl thrust her cock inside the small kitten, pulling back from her lips to listen to the scream that came from the girl under her.

Cali arched off the grass, her eyes clenched shut, her lips parted wide as she screamed out. Rochelle held still inside her, rubbing her hair and ears slowly, gently as she made soothing sounds.

"Oh god your so tight. Just relax kitty, you'll feel better in a minute." Cali's mind was screaming out, very much doubting it, but finally opened her eyes, tears in the corner of them as her body gripped the futa cock so tight inside her.

"It feels so huge." Cali whimpered as her body tried to adjust to the size of the futa inside her, her hands clenching the long blond hair that fell around Rochelle's face.

Rochelle smiled. "You'll get used to it, kitty. The more I fuck you, the more you will beg me to fill your tight pussy. Your my kitty now." She said as she slowly pulled back, before thrusting back in.

Cali cried out again, though there wasn't the same amount of pain as before, her body was still stretched so wide around the older girl's cock.

The kitten mewed as the cock started to thrust in and out of her body at a steady pace, filling her so deep. Her tail slowly started to flick against the thighs holding her legs open, her soft fur making Rochelle moan louder, kissing the kitten, making out with her with a desperate hunger that she had been holding on to for months. Her body pressed down on the redheads, breasts rubbing against each other with every thrust inside the smaller body.

Rochelle's lips moved from Cali's, kissing their way across her cheek and down her neck as the smaller kittens hands slowly moved over her arms, tentative and soft.

Pulling back, Rochelle rolled the pair of them over, placing the kitten on top of her body, listening to Cali's whimpers as her body was lifted and pulled down on the hard, thick futa cock, feeling it move deeper inside her small body.

"Oh fuck, you feel so perfect, so amazing around me." The blond yelled. She gripped the kittens hips tight as she made her ride her cock, both of their breasts bouncing, Rochelle's jiggling further than Cali's smaller ones.

Cali looked down at the older girl, her body slowly getting used to the feeling of being stretched so wide. She timidly reached down and placing her hands on the large breasts before her, using them for leverage, gripping them tight as she bounced up and down on the futa cock. Rochelle's nipples were so hard against her palms.

"Oh, your so far inside me. I feel like I'm going to break." Cali moaned as she felt Rochelle speed up, thrusting up as Cali was pulled down on her cock.

12