Secrets Untold Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth gets shown the same affection as Rachel.
1.8k words
4.35
24.4k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of the brick fireplace in the living room. My wife and children were asleep. Rachel was exhausted I knew she was still worried about what would happen to Grams.

My mind reeled with everything that happened today. The funeral alone was overwhelming. Add to that the conversation between Grams and I and it was a lot to handle. I gulped the rest of the whiskey in my glass and poured myself another. I looked up at the clock above the fireplace. It read 3:37am.

I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't need to look to know that it was my Grandmother. "So should I keep calling you Grams or is Beth more appropriate?" The whiskey was affecting me already.

"I've always preferred Beth. It certainly helps to make me feel my age."

"How old are you anyway? I always thought you were too beautiful to be 69." I turned to look at her and noticed she was wearing her silk robe and a short pink night gown. Looking at her reminded me of an older version of Rachel. I was consumed with thoughts of how Rachel's lips sucked my cock earlier in the day and I began to feel my dick get hard.

"I'm 52 but when we were younger your mother always said I had a wisdom to be from our parents generation." she sighed heavily. "The day she stopped talking to me she yelled at me saying 'I guess I was wrong about you being so wise because your acting like a fool.' William almost slapped her that day."

As she shook her head to clear her thoughts I saw her look me up and down. I was only wearing a pair of loose sweats. I never wore shirts to bed so I didn't realize that it would affect her so much. Looking at her breasts I saw her nipples get hard and imagined sucking them in my mouth.

She walked up to me and ran her hands up my abs and pushed her right hand through my hair. She let her left hand sit on my chest.

I placed my drink down on the mantel above the fire place and took her in my arms. I kissed her gently at first and then bit her lip roughly yearning for entrance. She accepted my tongue in her mouth willingly. Breaking our kiss I turned her around quickly and draped my arm across her stomach. I let my right hand reach up and pull at her nipple through her night gown.

"Mmmm Michael, treat me how you treat Rachel. Please it's been so long since I've had a man take me like that. I want to please you." she pushed her hips into my now throbbing cock. It was more than I could bear.

I turned her to face me and pushed her down to her knees. She raked her nails down my abs as she came level to my cock. "Take it out, now! I don't want to hear any complaining either. You want to be my slut like Rachel then you better learn to love this cock like her. Now get to sucking!"

She took as much of my cock in her mouth as she could handle. I heard her moan as she tasted my pre cum which made my cock swell more. She almost took it all but there were about 3 inches still out of her mouth so I grabbed her hair and pushed my cock deeper until it slid down her throat. She gagged a bit and pulled it out but then went right back to it. After a few more gags she started to get the hang of it and soon enough I was fucking her mouth.

I knew I was going to cum if she kept this up but I didn't want her to swallow my cum. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and pushed her onto her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her I pulled her panties out of the way and rammed my dick deep in her pussy. "Oh God Michael. It's so big! Aaaahhh! It's much bigger than William's was."

I moaned loudly as I pushed and pulled my cock in and out of her pussy. She felt tight around my cock and I knew it had been awhile since she'd been fucked. "Oh yeah Beth! Mmmm I'm about to cum in this tight cunt. Are you ready to feel your man cum deep inside you?"

"Mmm yes Michael fill me up please! Fuck my pussy Michael! Oooohhh yeah!" feeling her pussy walls clench around my dick I came hard in her.

Slipping my cock out of her cunt, I stood up. I grabbed my drink and sat down on the couch. For a moment I just stared at her, still on her knees, my cum running down her soft white thighs to our Persian rug, the one my wife had bought not three months ago for Beth and William. Like she still couldn't believe what I had done to her body.

"Crawl to me and clean up my dick Beth. I want to be able to fuck Rachel in the morning when she wakes up and I want to be clean for her. Besides, we wouldn't want you to waste any of this cum."

She crawled . The first touch of her mouth on my dick was intoxicating and buried my dick deep in her mouth. I leaned my head back as she moaned around my shaft. She was going too fast. I placed my hand on her head to show her how good it felt. With a pop she let my dick fall out of her mouth and put it back in my sweats.

Beth came and sat next to me on the couch. Resting her head on my shoulder I placed my arm around her and played with her hair. I finished my drink and set the glass down on the coffee table.

"Come on Beth, let's put you to bed." she tried to walk to the stairs but I knew she would be sore so I picked her up in my arms and carried her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me sweetly.

I laid her in her bed and pulled the covers over her. "How do you feel? I wasn't too rough, was I?"

She looked at me and ran her and through my hair as I kneeled beside her bed, "You were wonderful darling. I could have never asked for a better lover."

I kissed her gently on her forehead and as soon as I closed the door she was asleep. Looking at the clock it was now 5:02am. I knew I had a few more hours of sleep ahead of me and decided to take advantage of them. Rachel would be brought into the loop soon and then we would figure out what to do as a family. The only question was; how much trouble would I be in for being intimate with Beth?

=============================================

I woke up feeling refreshed and in a good mood. Rachel was still asleep beside me. I always found she looked beautiful in the mornings. I moved to lean over her and pushed some hair out of her face and kissed down her neck. The taste of her sweet skin drove me crazy and I felt my cock begin to throb.

Moving her legs apart I lifted up her lace night gown and found she wasn't wearing any panties. With a smirk on my face I began to lap up her pussy juices. I couldn't help but moan as I flicked Rachel's clit with my tongue.

I took her clit between my teeth and sucked on it. I began to lick around her pussy lips tasting her sweet juices begin to flow. She moaned in her sleep and I reached up to play with her nipples. I pushed my tongue deep in her cunt and she gasped. Her moans became louder and as she moved her hands into my hair I knew she was awake.

"Michael, that feels so good. I love when you wake me up like this. Ooh, baby push your tongue deeper please.." I tongue fucked my sister for twenty minutes until she came all over my mouth. She gripped my bed sheets reminding of all the times I took her hard on this bed making her claw at the bed set until she nearly passed out.

I moaned and licked my lips as I began to move up her body. I took each of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on them. I kissed up her chest until I got to her neck. I nibbled on her earlobe, "You know I've always thought you had the juiciest pussy in the world."

Rachel moaned and brought my face to hers. She kissed me passionately, tasting her juices in my mouth. She gasped when I slammed my cock into her breaking our kiss. I loved to see her arch her back. I knew that was when she was getting the most pleasure.

"Oh Michael harder please.. Make me cum baby.. I want to cum on your dick.. Ooh yes!" I continued to pound into her hard and fast. With every stroke I felt myself go deeper in her. I felt her dig her nails into my back and as she did this I slammed hard into her one more time making us both cum.

"Mmmm baby, you know I just can't help taking you when you look so sexy by my side." I kissed her sweetly and slowly made love to her again.

"Michael I love you so much. Oh baby don't stop. It feels good to have you inside me." I rocked my hips harder into her. She always gave off this erotic aura that made me crazy. I moved in and out of her with all the love I could bear. It felt like our first time together all those years ago.

"Oh Rachel, you feel so good. Mmmm I want to cum in you so bad." My sister was writhing underneath me at this point and arching her back to take more of me in her.

We kissed as we made love and were soon screaming each other's names.

Finally replete, I lay back down on the bed. My wife cuddled up to my side,her head falling right between my shoulder blades. I put my arm around her and took her hand in mine, my eyes never leaving us. "I love you so much Rachel. I love you more than my own life."

"I know you do sweetheart and I love you." We lay together like that for a while. Just enjoying each other's warmth.

We heard Grams call us down for breakfast and immediately began to get ready for the day ahead.

As I turned to see my wife with a smile on her face from the morning's events, I began to fear that Rachel wouldn't take to well to allowing another in her submissive role. My mind ran through all possible scenarios of my actions. It hit me. What if I lost both the women I loved?

The questions rang in my mind. Would she accept this or slap me? Had I shattered our world?