Secrets Untold Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth and Michael struggle with their new bond.
1.8k words
4.26
15.4k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my beautiful wife took a shower I was aching to see Beth. "Darling, I will meet you downstairs. I'm going to go check on Grams."

"That's fine, honey. I'll meet you down there with the kids."

As I walked downstairs I could hear Beth making breakfast and Mikey already in the living room watching his cartoons while his sister slept on the couch beside him.

Walking into the kitchen I saw Beth flipping pancakes and wrapped my arm around her and slid my hand down to rub her clit through her robe as she moaned. "Mm, good morning darling!"

I kept flicking her clit and I nibbled on her neck as she began to moan louder. I swallowed her moans into my mouth as I kissed her deeply. "Mm, you love my touch don't you Grams?"

She moaned and arched her back to move against my throbbing cock. "Oh Michael, please..."

I turned her around and pushed her robe open to see her sheer night gown underneath releasing my own moan I took her right nipple into my mouth as the pancakes began to sizzle and I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

I pulled away from Grams and sat at the table while Grams hastily flipped the pancakes before they burned.

"Hey Grams, how are you feeling?" Rachel said with a sweet smile.

"I'm doing better today, darling." She said while fixing the front of her robe.

Rachel walked to me and straddled my waist and moaned as she kissed me deeply. I moaned into the kiss as she ground herself into my cock, I bit her bottom lip making her gasp and moan. Looking into my eyes she broke our kiss slowly. "Good morning baby."

I smiled at her and picked her up from her ass and placing her on top of the table. "Good morning, my love. I'm going to go spend some time with the kids while you two make breakfast."

"Okay baby."

Before walking into the living room I heard Beth and Rachel start talking about what they planned to do now that the funeral had passed.

As I entered the living room Mikey was watching his cartoons while Rebecca was drawing a picture. "Hey Princess, what are you drawing there?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

"I'm drawing a picture for Grams so she isn't so sad."

"Aww, sweetheart I think she will love that." I smiled at her and kissed her head as I turned to Mikey. "What about you, kid? What are you watching over there?"

"Dinotrux, it's a new show I found on Netflix." He didn't even turn his head as he answered.

"Alright, well don't watch that for too long. Breakfast should be ready soon."

"Ok, dad."

Moving back into the hallway I heard my wife talking and her words sent a shudder up my back.

"I don't understand why you just won't come. We would love to have you with us and the kids would love it Grams."

"Rachel, I already told you I can't just up and move my life to the city. Besides what would I do with this place, I'm not going to sell it."

I could hear the emotion in Beth's voice so I chose that moment to walk into the conversation. "We would never expect you to sell this place Grams."

I placed my hands on Rachel's shoulders. "I know how much this place meant to you and Gramps so we would obviously keep it but I think Rachel is right. The thought of you being here alone now is unbearable when you have a family who loves you."

Grams sighed, "I just don't know."

"I'll tell you what, just fly back with us and spend a week at our home." Moving toward her I pulled her close to me by her shoulders. "If you don't like it or just don't feel comfortable staying then you can come back here and there's no harm in just a visit. After all, the kids would love to spend more time with you."

Grams looked at me with a face of contemplation. "One week and if I want to come back here, I will."

"Sounds perfect." I smiled at Beth and then my wife who was grinning.

Rachel squealed and pulled us all into a big hug. "This is going to be great. You will see. I'm going to go tell the kids."

Practically skipping out of the room my wife left the kitchen.

Beth sighed and looked up at me. "I don't know how you guys talk me into things. This is my home Michael."

"No one is trying to take you away from your home. Just think of it as a vacation. Ok?" I gave Beth a hug and kissed her forehead. "We will take care of you and this place will always be here."

Beth sighed and let herself relax into the hug. "Perhaps I'm just overreacting. I'm sorry? My emotions are going crazy."

"It's alright, everything will be okay. I promise." I looked into her eyes and pressed my palm against her cheek.

"I trust you."

That afternoon I was caught up on phone call after phone call. Between my company and arranging our trip back home I had skipped lunch and was sitting at my grandfathers old desk.

I was flipping through the booking website and looking through my notes on a deal that needed closing by the end of the week and it was already Tuesday. I sighed and rested my head back on the chair for a moment when a knock came on the office door. "Come in."

Rachel stood there with a glass of lemonade and a smile that instantly lifted my heart. "You're starting to scare Grams. I don't think she's use to seeing you drowning in your work."

I chuckled, "Yeah I save all that for when I'm home. I finally sorted out our trip though and am almost done figuring the best way to pin down this deal."

Rachel smiled, "Good, because you skipped lunch and Grams wanted to put her foot down on that."

I laughed and sighed happily as Rachel ran her hands through my hair. I had always felt best when she did this. Ever since we were young she always knew just how to calm me. I remember countless nights I would pull my hair out over work and she would always calm me at my worst points.

"You really should eat something Michael. You've been working all day." Grams said as she suddenly appeared in the doorway.

I smiled at her sweetly, "Thanks, Grams. I was just about to take a break."

Rachel snorted, "Yeah because I'm making him." She pulled me up from the chair and walked me into the kitchen to sit me at the table.

Rachel kissed my cheek and turned to Grams. "Now you take care of him, I'm going to go for a jog around the lake be back in an hour or so. The kids are in their room up stairs."

"Don't you worry, honey. I will take care of him." Grams smiled and shooed her out the door.

"So what's for lunch?"

Grams smiled, "What would you like?"

"Hmm, maybe some of your famous pasta?"

"Coming right up." Grams said with a chuckle.

As she cooked we talked about the trip back home and where she would be staying. Of course our home was large and she would have her own room. We also discussed the kids schedule and Rachel's and mine.

The more we talked the more excited she became. By the end of the conversation we were planning trips out for all of us when we got back to the city.

Sighing I pushed my plate away, "Wow, Grams, that was absolutely delicious. Thank you."

"No problem, honey." She took my plate and placed it in the sink before she rinsed it off and dried her hands.

As she stood facing the window above the sink I moved behind her and rested my hands on her shoulders. "What are you thinking about?"

Grams sighed, "Do you feel badly about doing this with me? I don't want Rachel to be upset."

I sighed heavily and rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm not sure. I'm conflicted yes but I care for you very deeply. Rachel makes me feel incredible and happy and I'm so in love with her."

She turned in my arms and ran her hands over my chest. "Then perhaps we should stop."

Lifting her chin to look into my eyes I looked at her with deep love and support. "Is that what you want?"

Grams nodded as a tear escaped her.

"Then that's what we will do but that doesn't mean you shouldn't come with us. We really would love to take you to the city and spend time with you and the kids will love it." I wiped her tear.

"Okay."

I kissed her forehead and went back to the office to get more work done to close this deal. I wanted as much time as I could to be available for Beth and Rachel when we got back. I decided I would tell my wife as soon as we got back to the city.

Before long I had the deal worked out and took a deep breath resting my head back on the chair. My eyes began to drift closed and I sighed heavily into sleep.

A short while later I felt hands on my waist and someone unzip my jeans. I began to open my eyes and as soon as I did I saw Beth taking me into her mouth and I moaned.

Beth looked up at me and swallowed more of my cock. I ran my fingers through her hair and worked her mouth up and down my cock.

I felt her moan around me and swallow more of my cock. "Mmm, damn baby... Oh yeah swallow my cock down your throat..."

Slipping her mouth off me she continued to stroke me. "Mm, you love my mouth don't you?"

"Oh stop talking and get back to sucking." I pulled her hair and guided my cock back down her throat.

Feeling her warm mouth felt incredible and she began licking my cock as it hit deep in her throat. "Oh fuck Beth, oh shit!"

I grunted loudly as my cum shot deep into her throat and she moaned as she swallowed every drop. My cock popped out of her mouth and she licked her lips.

"You taste delicious, Michael."

I smirked and brought her up off her knees and kissed her deeply. She moaned into my mouth and ran her hands up my chest. "I thought you wanted to stop?"

"I thought so to," she chuckled. "I just want you so much and I can't seem to help myself."

"Michael, honey, you missed dinner and the kids are asleep and I need yo-" Rachel was in the doorway and stood there with her mouth open.

We had no time to fix ourselves and before I could stop her Rachel had ran from the office.

What had I done? Looking at Beth I sighed and fixed myself and ran after my wife but she had already taken off in the car and was gone.

What had I done?