Secuction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she settled down, she gasped, "Holy Jesus. That was...yeah. Oh yeah." She slowly gained her senses and realized that Mike's cock as slapping her in the face. She giggled and pushed her mouth back down his shaft. He groaned from deep in his gut.

Nicki began giving Mike a glorious blowjob like he had never had in his life. He was able to control his orgasm much better than Zach and she had to rest her jaw a couple times as she worked his shaft with her hands. Mike gave her some pointers on what he liked and she gladly accepted his suggestions and happily did all the things he wanted.

Mike was now struggling to hold his orgasm back. He wanted so bad to put his cock in Nicki's pussy and fuck her senseless. She wanted him too but she would be happy to take his load in her mouth if that was what he wanted.

Mike reached down and pulled his cock out the side of her mouth. She felt his cock-head push into her cheek on the way out. She looked back up at Mike. Her eyes were glassy. Her face was flushed. He said, "Nicki, I know I shouldn't, but I need to fuck you bad right now."

Nicki smiled up at him and said, "Ditto."

Nicki unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She then unzipped her leather skirt and fell back onto her back on the carpet. She lifted her hips up and slid the skirt down her legs. She spread her knees and ran her hand down over her stomach and into her crotch. Her pussy was soaking wet. She pulled one hand up and slid her fingers past her pursed lips and into her mouth. She smiled up at him with a sultry look as he put out his hand to her. She was confused but she took his hands in hers. He pulled her up and positioned her naked body how he wanted her. Her face was down on the couch where he had been sitting. She could feel the heat. He pulled her up on her knees. She willingly complied but she was still confused.

When Mike moved his pelvis in behind Nicki's ass her confessed confusion about which hole do you fuck in sprang into her mind. She lifted her head and looked back at Mike with concern on her face. Mike recognized the look and knew immediately what her concern was. He said, "Don't worry Nicki. I promise I won't hurt you. This is called 'doggy style'. You'll like it."

Nicki knew how dogs and other animals fucked but she never thought about humans doing that. She relaxed just as she felt Mike's cock push up into her sopping wet pussy. He went slowly and she adjusted to the size quickly. She knew she could take it since Mike's cock was a little smaller in length and girth than Zach's.

Mike's balls moved slowly up against Nicki's pussy lips. His pubic hairs were tickling her clit. He stayed right there as he throbbed his cock harder and then softer. She didn't know a guy could do that. She tried clenching her pussy around his cock and discovered that she could do it. It heightened the feeling.

Mike pulled his cock back to the head and pushed back in fast. He pulled back out just as fast and then started fucking her hard. She was moaning and he was groaning. He continued the pace for several minutes and she thought, 'Jesus Christ, he is lasting so much longer than Zach. She loved it.'

Nicki started pushing herself back on his cock as he pushed it in. She moved backward so she could pivot her hips so her stomach was lower and her ass higher. She was very limber and there was a steep slope down from the cheeks of her ass down to the small of her back and up again. She began pivoting her hips in the opposite direction and then back again with each thrust. She was just experimenting with what made her feel good since Mike was not coming so soon. She found positions that felt great and then she found one that set her off. She screamed, "OH GOD YEAH. RIGHT THERE. DO IT. RIGHT THERE. FUCK."

Mike picked up the pace as he sensed that she was going to cum on his cock. He was slamming it in hard. She continued moaning louder and louder. Mike could feel the first semblance of his orgasm. He pushed himself closer and closer but wanted to keep it at bay until Nicki exploded. He knew she was getting close too.

In one swell of muscle tension, Nicki went rigid and he could feel her pussy clamping on his cock. She was going and he hurried to catch up. She groaned and the pitch went from low to high as her orgasm came to a peak. She was pivoting her hips frantically. She pushed a hand down under her so she could feel herself spasm. She felt Mike's cock slamming in and pulling out.

Mike's muscles seized. His jaw clenched as he seethed air between his teeth. "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. NICKI, I'M GOING TO CUM BABY. OH MY GODDDDD. IT'SSSS BEEENNN SOOOOO LONNNGGGG. JESUS. FUCK." Mike's cum surged from his balls and exploded into Nicki's pussy.

Nicki screamed too as she felt his load gush into her. She was bucking on his cock as he kept right on fucking her. He fucked her until his cock fell out completely limp. He collapsed onto her back which pushed her down to the floor. They held each other close as they gasped for air.

Nicki reached down and picked up Mikes' limp cock and started jerking on it. She kept at it for a couple minutes. When Mike got his senses back he realized that Nicki was expecting that his cock would get hard again. He smiled and said, "Nicki, honey. I'm not eighteen like Zach. I'm sure his dick probably never goes down when he is around you. You are one incredibly beautiful young woman."

Nicki gently laid Mike's cock down on his leg and giggled. She said, "Well look at that. I'm learning something new every day."

Mike said, "Nicki, that was something that shouldn't have happened between us. You know that don't you?" Nicki looked away from his face and nodded.

Nicki looked back up at him and said, "It was wonderful though." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. He tentatively returned the kiss.

Mike thought a moment and said, "It was wonderful. It has been a very long time since I've had sex."

Nicki asked, "Do you ever date?"

Mike shook his head. "Not for years now."

Nicki sat back against the couch and said, "It must be hard...she looked down and confirmed that it wasn't hard...to date after you lose your mate. My mother has been single for five years now. She dated some after throwing my dad out and divorcing him, but she hasn't dated in a few years now." She giggled and said, "You two should get together sometime."

"Your mother is an extremely beautiful and brilliant woman. She should have no problem getting a date any time she wants," Mike said.

Nicki thought a few moments before responding, "Well she has been a bit crazy lately. I think she needs the company of a man and she doesn't realize it."

Mike said, "Well it's often the case when family and friends know what you need even when you don't."

Nicki smiled to herself. A glimmer of a new plan was developing in her mind. She looked back down at Mike's cock. She wanted it hard again. Mike noticed her looking and said, "Nicki, It's not going to happen." She giggled again and pushed herself up onto the couch. He followed her up.

"Thanks Mike. I love talking to you. I guess I miss having a dad around."

Mike laughed and said, "I like talking with you too. I think what we just did has to be the only time. I'm sure if you had a dad around you wouldn't be doing this."

Nicki said, "I know this has to not happen again but I will always cherish it." She kissed Mike again and then stood up and grabbed her clothes. She headed off to the bathroom. She stopped at the doorway and turned around. She was about to ask Mike that he not say anything to Zach but she thought better of it. She kind of hoped he would say something to Zach. She knew he never would." She threw Mike an air-kiss and headed for the bathroom to get herself back together.

When she walked back out of the bathroom Mike was fully clothed in the kitchen. He had poured himself another cup of coffee and was leaning against the counter when she walked in. She was as gorgeous clothed as she was naked. He gulped and his cock pushed against his pant leg. She noticed but she wasn't going to go there again. She came over close and pushed her body against his and even with her heels she had to reach was up to kiss him. He returned her kiss and wrapped an arm around her back and pulled her in tight to him. Nothing more was said and she left through the front door.

Stay tuned for Chapter 4...