Security Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus couldn't take any more of the amazing blowjob that Nina was giving him. He felt like his balls were going to explode or bust at any minute. He was seriously contemplated if he wanted to just nut in her mouth and watch her swallow his seed, but he needed to know what it was like to fuck Nina Dobrev for real.

"Get back on the table, I want to fuck you real good baby," Marcus commanded. Nina looked sad that she couldn't suck on his member anymore, but knew what Marcus wanted. After giving a goodbye kiss on the tip of rod, Nina got off the floor and got back onto the metal table.

She was lying on her back with her legs spread wide in the air, giving Marcus a good clear view of her wet snatch. He took off his shirt and approached the horny actress. He got closer to her until her throbbing cock was mere inches away from her her awaiting hole.

"Tell me what you want me to do Nina," he commanded.

"I want you to fuck me with that big cock," Nina moaned as Marcus teased her by putting the tip of his dick near the folds of her pretty pussy.

"I'm sorry. What did you want me to do?" Marcus replied like he didn't hear her the first time.

"Fuck me now! I need that big fucking cock in my now! Please fuck me!" Nina screamed as she just wanted him to fucking stick it in already.

Marcus stopped teasing her and slowly guided his dick into her aching pussy inch by pleasurable inch. Nina moaned louder and louder as each new inch entered her opening womb. Nina took her legs and wrapped them around his waist so she could keep him somewhat inside her. Marcus started to pump himself into her faster and faster.

Marcus loved how tight Nina's pussy was. It was holding onto his dick like a vice grip which only made the sex they were having even more mind-blowing. He could feel Nina's inner walls close themselves around his cock and drench it in her fluids as he continued to pound away at her cunt.

Nina moaned loudly as she could feel his big balls smack against her ass. She took her jiggling tits in her hands and played with her nipples while he continued to pound away inside. Nina threw her head back and moaned in pleasure as she felt another orgasm starting to slowly but surely arrive.

"Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum again!" Nina said as she used all the force she could to keep him inside her while her orgasm trickled out of her body.

She threw back her head and arched her back as her body began to convulse. Marcus kept up the pace he could go at with Nina holding him in so tightly. She was took her hands off her tits and took a second to breathe while Marcus slowed his pace to let her breathe. Marcus kept looking at her breasts as the sweat covered flesh rose and fell with Nina's heavy breathing.

"Ready to let me finish?" Marcus said jokingly.

"Ready baby," she said as they got back to the pace they were originally fucking at. It didn't take them very long to get back to the passionate but intense fucking that they were doing before. They kept going harder and harder until they were both smacking their bare skin on the metal table.

While the fucking was great, Marcus could tell that his time with the beautiful actress was almost over. He wanted to make every second count so he pushed his rod harder and faster into her than ever before. Nina's fluids that were emulating from her pussy were now being splashed on both of their thighs.

"Nina I'm gonna cum. Where do you want me to cum baby?" Marcus asked as he pulled out his dick and started jerking it.

"Shoot it in my mouth or on my chest baby! Fucking spray all over me baby!" Nina screamed as she opened her mouth wide and grabbed her tits so they were ready to receive his seed. Marcus aimed for her face as his climax finally happened. He shot rope after rope of cum into Nina's mouth while some of the load got onto her chest.

Nina swallowed the semen in her mouth with a loud gulp and licked her tits of the semen that was left over. Marcus was turned on so much by the sight of Nina slurping his cum off her chest. Marcus took a breath and sat down on the medal chair while Nina caught her breath as she laid on the table.

"That was a lot of fun," Nina said, still recovering from the sex session.

"And you still have time to make your flight," Marcus added, which put another big smile on the actress's pretty face.

After taking a few minutes to breathe, they both god dressed in their clothes and went to get her friend out of his holding cell. Nina was about to leave for the terminal when she turned around and gave the security guard a peck on the cheek.

"Here take this, it's my number for when I get back," Nina said handing him a little card. She quickly ran back to her friend who stared at her in amazement. As Nina and her friend walked off to the terminal, Marcus smiled.

"I'm so calling her when she gets back."

THE END.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally ignored Page 2... Nina's friend was female, but male once they got to the airport.

Also, VERY early, incomplete sentence.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress Selena gets herself into some trouble at a club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Road to EGOT Pt. 01 New Start with Victoria Justice.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Yachting Demi Lovato and Victoria Justice take a boat trip.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Silver Screen Express Ch. 01 Scarlett Johansson takes a ride in a high class taxi.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories