Security Guard

Story Info
Spicing up a senior community.
1.7k words
4.34
43.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Security work can be so boring. I was on patrol, in my Ford Festiva, putting along, through the gated community. After 9PM, you might as well shut the place down. All the seniors are tucked in for the night.

The most excitement is catching a couple of cheaters making out by the Rec Center after Bingo. Other than that, staying awake is a challenge.

So, I was surprised to see the old Cadillac off the side of the road, with the lights on. I called the office and told them I would check it and let them know.

It was a female, and I tapped on the glass with my flashlight. She was startled. "Are you okay, Ma'am?"

She lowered her window, and I smelled the alcohol right away. She was in her sixties, attractive, wearing a black cocktail dress with plunging neckline, a string of pearls and gold hoop earring. Very put-together. And obviously drunk.

"Oh, hello, I'm so glad you came by! I'm not sure where I'm going, I just moved in and got confused in the darkness!"

She had a GPS in her hand, trying to program it, which is tough enough sober. She gave me her address, and she wasn't far off. I asked if she was okay to drive, and she assured me she was.

If she left the car there, it would have been towed, either by the community or the town. If the cops came upon her, it would have been a DWI for sure.

"Tell you what, we go nice and slow, follow me but not too close, and I'll lead you. If you start swaying, we stop, okay?"

"Oh, thank you, Officer! This is so nice of you."

"Well, I'm just security, but be careful, okay?"

She agreed, and in 3 minutes, she pulled into her driveway and opened the garage, remotely. I called my office, told them everything was okay, and that I would be taking my break after this. I walked up to the garage to make sure she was okay to get in the house.

She was climbing out of her car, the black dress pushed way up by the seat belt, and the tops of her stockings were exposed, quite a risque outfit for someone her age. "Are you okay now, Ma'am?"

"Oh, yes! I really want to thank you! I promise, I'll remember next time." She stood, and I couldn't believe how tiny she was! With good-sized heels, she still only stood 5'3, and she held on to the car door to steady herself.

"Yes, well, you should also be careful about how much you drink, if you plan on driving. Otherwise, use a car service."

She lowered her head like a little girl being scolded. "I know, I was just... feeling sorry for myself. Moving here from New York is so different, so quiet. And it's 6 months since my husband passed."

I felt rotten for reprimanding her. "I'm sorry to hear that. But just be careful, okay? We don't want you getting hurt, okay?"

She smiled again, bright white teeth and I wondered if they were originals or caps. She had short grey hair, parted on the side. She brushed the hair away from her face, and I saw the light color of her eyes, very striking, pale blue. "You're very sweet. I hope I meet more people like you! But everyone is so old, and unfriendly!"

"Well, I'm sure with a smile like that, you'll win them over!"

She brightened. "That's so nice of you to say! You just made my night."

I smiled. "You made mine, too. This was the most excitement I've had in a long time...at work I mean!"

"I'm sure! It must get boring. And a long night!"

"Yeah, I get a meal break, but that's about it, stuck in that little car."

She nodded. "It must be cramped for a big guy like you!" (I'm 6'1, and 200 lb, not a light-weight) "I bet it feels good to stretch! When's your meal break?"

"Right now, actually. I just phoned it in, I'll go grab a coffee or something."

She grabbed my arm. "I have a better idea. I have coffee and could use a cup, too. It'll only take a minute."

I held firm. "Jeez, thanks, but I really shouldn't..."

"Nobody's gonna bother your car, and you have a two-way radio, so what is it? Do I look that frightening?"

On the contrary, I thought. "Not at all, I just thought you'd want to get to bed at this hour. It's after midnight."

"I won't turn into a pumpkin, and you have a long night ahead of you. Come on, I could use the company."

I reluctantly let her lead me through the garage, into her den, as the door closed behind us. All the houses had the same floor plan, so I knew where I was. The kitchen was clean, since as she said, she had just moved in. Standing on those heels really accentuated her ass, made it look nice and tight, for any woman, never mind a sixty year old. She would be less than five feet in her stockinged feet, but had an awesome body, perfect for her height.

We talked as she busied herself. Her name is Rhoda, this place was left to her by her brother, and since her husband died, she thought she'd try out a Senior Community, and she wasn't thrilled with all the old people, "just waiting to die."

It sounded so sad when she said it, and I knew she wouldn't be living here long. Too bad, she was nice.

"So, Billy, are you married?"

"Divorced, just moved here 3 months ago, trying to re-establish my credit, pay old bills, along with alimony and child support for my son, he's 3."

"Here I was complaining about being lonely, and you have it worse than me! I'm so sorry, Dear."

She reached across and held my hand. "You must miss him a lot."

"Yeah, thanks, weekends are the worst, no work so I sit around thinking."

"Well, we'll have to do something about that! You come over, I'll make you a nice meal, we'll have a few drinks... just a few, I promise!"

I smiled and saw she was holding my hand tightly.

"That's nice of you, Rhoda."

"But you won't do it, right? Someone your age can't have dinner with a woman my age? They do it all the time now!"

"No, age has nothing to do with it. I think management would frown on fraternizing with the residents."

She smiled coyly. "I bet if I was 21, you'd figure something out, right?"

I squeezed her hand back. "Don't say that. Actually, I've always been attracted to the more mature woman."

She threw back her head and laughed. "Well-said! Like a politician! Well, this mature woman thinks you're as cute as hell, and you make me laugh. If you don't come over, I'll report that you stole something from me!"

I could see she was joking. "And what exactly did I steal?"

She leaned forward and pulled my hand to her breast. "My heart, Silly! Feel how fast it's beating!"

I felt alright. And she must have seen my eyes widen, because she moved it all over her chest. "Hmmm, am I making Mr. Security Guard blush? I think so!"

I sure was, and the blood wasn't just rushing to my head.

She held my hand to her lips and kissed it, sucking on my index finger. "I think I have Mr. Security Guard's attention, don't I?" With that, she stood from the counter stool and walked to me, and slid between my legs as I sat. Her face was just the right height, and she slid her arms around my neck ,and planted a kiss, with tongue. The first real kiss since my divorce celebration when I got lucky at a bar.

Rhoda just molded herself to me, and I kissed back, sliding my tongue to meet hers. My eyes opened to see her watching me, as if waiting for something. She paused and said, "I haven't been with a man in a year."

I couldn't imagine that, feeling so horny after 3 months, and I slid my hands around her waist, so tiny. "I guess we'll have to do something about that." One hand slid down to her tight ass and squeezed and she moved against me, giggling.

Getting bolder, I slid my other hand to her tit, while the back hand went under the dress, lifting. Her tongue went crazy, slurping at mine, biting me, biting my neck as she climbed up my body on the stool.

The dress slid easily, and it was over her head, showing black bra, panties, and garter belt! She was ready for action! She grabbed my arm now, still in heels. "In here."

In her bedroom, she practically ripped my uniform shirt off and I dropped the pants in no time. She jumped on the bed, and wiggled out of her panties, a neatly trimmed bush smiled at me. My cock throbbed against my boxers and she tugged them down, spinning around and engulfing my head.

I looked down, it was awesome, she was sucking for her life! I eased her off and laid her back. I knew I had to get back to work, and hated to rush, but it was time anyway, for me! And when I slid my head across her lips and felt her wetness, I knew she was primed, too. She looked so sexy in her black bra and net stockings.

I plunged in, afraid I might hurt her, since she was so tiny, and my 7 inch cock looked so large entering her. She squealed with delight, shifting under me, getting me just right, then pulling me in, all the way to the hilt.

She was kissing my neck again, saying how good it felt, how big I was, and she wiggled beneath me, stirring my pot, getting me boiling! In no time, I was pounding away, and she was screaming for more, harder, faster!

She let out a roar into my ear, it was deafening, she just said "FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" and collapsed just as I unleashed my wad of cum into her. Spurt after spurt, I laid there, feeling it ooze out, and finally soften as she kissed me, thanking me, again and again. I should have been thanking her.

We dressed, hurriedly, and she poured my coffee into a travel cup, saying I could return it when I came for dinner. I was walking out her door in a glow when my two-way buzzed. "Car Two, back on duty!"