Sedated Sister-in-Law

Story Info
Sedated sister-in-law alone in hospital.
1.8k words
3.63
293.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
754 Followers

NOTE: - Many around the world are contributing to this site. Some whose mother tongue is English while others are not. Some can read English but unfortunately cannot write. Still differentiating, there are those with good command over the language but cannot produce any theme to outline a story. But all of us share in common is the sexual theme of the story. This site encourages people toy share their views beyond a barrier of grammar. I have read a lot of stories in this site where the grammar is horrible but the theme is breathtaking.

I would like to request the English-grammar crazy fucking heads not to discourage such people. If you don't like to read a story with a little grammar mistake-JUST DON'T READ, and those who can- Try to understand the theme. What's the use of blaming those who want to contribute and try hard with their English? After all the handwork you eagerly await the responses. Then a mail comes saying the comma is not correct. What's with a comma? The question was never about the grammar or punctuation mark or your hold over English language-The question is - Did you like the story? Both YES & NO are welcome and when a 'NO' comes with advise to improve so and so you feel highly encouraged.

So those who wish to read story without any grammar error or read to check if the language is ok, I have only one advise -- STOP! (Or my mom will shoot) Don't read FURTHER!

----------------------------

My sister-in-law was admitted. That was the news that I received as I left the office. Around 7.00 pm my wife phoned me,

"Can you come and pick me up? I will be out in an hour. Rea is in Rai Bahadur Hospital. By the time I get a cab or auto it will be late."

"What's wrong with her?" I enquired

"Its her usual vitamin problem. She fainted and fell. The doctor has advised a full checkup." She said

"Is she in the General ward or a room?" I asked in a worried tone.

"She got the AC room." She said chuckling "Arvin, her neighbor was there. His friend is a PRO or something, he arranged it and it's free. Dad had helped him earlier"

I remembered that my late father-in-law, an Advocate by profession, in nature was a helping hand to the society. There was hardly anyone who did not know him or had received something from him one way or the other. I never mentioned his name because of the special treatment. It made me uncomfortable.

"I will be there." I said before she began to gloat.

As I passed the Hospital, I thought maybe I should just pop in and do a little sycophancy and then move away to pick up my wife. I looked up her name. She was in Room no: 17. I knocked and entered. She was sleeping peacefully. No one else was there. I didn't want to disturb her. I closed the door and waited outside looking for her husband. He might have gone to buy something. After some ten minutes I thought its better to go and pickup my wife. So I decide to give a last look in her room. I slowly opened to see if she had awakened. She was still sleeping. I slowly called her. There was no response. I slowly touched her arm. Still nothing. I shook her a little. She was still sleeping.

'She might have been sedated.' I thought

It was then another thought crossed my mind. I went out and looked till the end. There was no one whom I knew. I hurried back to the room and closed the door. With quivering hands I touched her. She was still sleeping. Slowly I removed her sheet. She was wearing a nightgown. I placed my hands on her shoulder and slowly glided it down to her breast. I felt my dick rise sky-high. I pulled her nearer. I pulled up her gown fast viewing her milky thighs. I admired at her red thongs giving a shapely view of her pussy. Opening my zip I freed my dick and pressing it on her thigh while my hand was hectic freeing her boobs from her bra. I watched the mountain of lust bounce up with her sweet nipple like lava from a mountain. I pounced on her boobs like a ravenous fox knowing I had inadequate time.

My dick was bulging on her thigh as I engulfed one of her boobs and squeezed the other teasing the nipples. I found her juicy red lips and sucked them doing a French. I mounted her. I felt her shapely thigh as my hand flew over her body to her ass. I cupped her soft ass and then moved her panties, driving my finger to her asshole twisting and pushing as it slides in. Then slowly I raise her leg over to my shoulder and pull out her panties. I find her hot sweet pussy all bulged up awaiting my dick. Slowly I push my dick in. Smoothly like a well-lubricated cock it moved. I pushed my dick deep to the hilt as the lust of fucking my young sister-in-law ran through my veins. I grabbed her boobs and rammed on like my life depended on it. I felt the pleasure rise and I was ready to ejaculate. Even in this danger I couldn't leave her ass.

I didn't want to loose this once in a lifetime chance. I pulled my dick from her pussy, closed my zip, pulled down her dress and covered her with the sheet. The panties I put it in my pocket. I opened the door and looked out. No one I knew was around till the far end of the corridor. I looked out. I still had some time. I rushed back closing the door. With a jump I was on her as I pulled off the sheet and pushed up her dress. I kissed her busy pussy and turned her over. With greedy lustrous eyes I scrutinized her big ass I had always hoped to touch. I let my fingers drool over her beautiful lumps shuddering as I fulfilled my dream. Slowly I parted her ass cheek and traced her asshole. I placed my finger on her asshole and pushed slowly watching with utmost fascination as my finger began to disappear. I twisted and rotated my finger widening her asshole as lubrication.

She seemed to moan. I wondered if the sedation was wearing off. I wondered what would she do when she see me in her ass? I smiled wondering on the scene, fingering her asshole. I parted her ass cheek and widened her asshole with my thumb. Slowly I tongued her asshole tracing her asshole as the pleasure erupted through me. I placed my dick on her asshole and pushed. It moved in slowly without any complications. As soon as the whole of my dick sunk into her ass I felt her ass tighten my dick. It was like a rubber band on my dick or as if a lady holding my dick in her closed palm. It was butter tight. I humped her furiously as my dick began to pump in her ass. I grabbed her breast squeezing her nipples. My movement became faster as I felt the eruption near. I squeezed her breast as I rode her ass faster and faster. I pushed deeper parting her ass cheeks almost lifting her up as I rammed deeper into her asshole as I erupted in her asshole.

"OH! God!" I shrieked unable to keep silent as I felt the pressure and pleasure I have never felt before. "Mmmm! Yeah, my dear whore your ass is a heaven to me." I screamed forgetting where I was. "Oh, yeah let me cum in your ass-your boobs are a beauty, your nipples the nectar." I shouted as I fell over her ejaculating and awaiting the last drop to evacuate.

After a while my senses returned, I jumped up. I wiped my dick on her ass. I pulled down her dress. I looked at her beautiful lips and slowly placed my dick on it. I opened her mouth and slowly pushed my dick in. I held her head and slowly played in her mouth. Unknowingly she began to suck it. My dick began to grow again. It was a good thing I had cum earlier or else I would have shot an awful lot in her mouth. I let her suck for a few more minutes then pulled it out. I patted my dick and closed the zip. I looked out. No one was still around. I closed the door and walked out. As I reached the parking area I searched my pockets for the key. It was then I found her panties. I forgot to put it on her. I ran back. I pushed the door open and looking around to make sure no one was still around I closed it. I was about to pull her panties from my pocket when I received the shock of my life. Her husband was sitting near her. He looked at me as if I was a lunatic. I stared back with nothing to say.

"You didn't bring S?" he asked

"Er, no I was-I mean I am- well on the way, thought just have a peep well I mean a look- you know.."

"I don't get you."

"I will be back," I said running out

I flew to my wife and brought her back. I had a good reason by that time. I said I forgot about my wife and when suddenly I remembered I dashed out. All had a good laugh.

My sister-in-law was discharged soon. We visited a few more times. Whenever I see her big ass swinging around, my dick would spring to life reminding of what happened that da.

Once I couldn't hold on. She was making coffee in the kitchen. I was gazing at her from the visiting room. She was in her nightdress. I traced her figure and remembered how I parted her ass cheeks and fucked her ass. Watching her ass I could trace out the outline of her panties. I opened my zip and grabbed my dick and eyeing her big voluptuous ass started pumping. I began to masturbate watching her ass while she was making coffee in the kitchen. Her tight dress delineated her ass. Luckily I ejaculated within seconds and she didn't turn around. Had she turned she would have been surprised to see me jacking.

I still hope maybe another day she would have another spell and be alone in the hospital -- Maybe I would get another chance at her ass.

varun
varun
754 Followers