Sedley, Schoolmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then undid his breeches!

Then, Sedley Codrington lay across the desk, his bare buttocks on display while the breeches bunched around his stockings. "Go ahead, Miles. Give me a whipping...it will do you good, son."

To Miles's horror, Codrington's penis was full and erect underneath the man's slim stomach.

Miles later asked himself why he'd not bolted at this time.

Surely he could have gone straight to Deacon Grimes and called a school-board meeting...

But Miles did not. Instead, he raised the cane and landed it lightly on Sedley Codrington's bare buttocks.

"No, Miles!" the teacher spoke loudly. "You will not realize the gravity of your actions today unless you hurt yourself by hurting me seriously...you know it will hurt you far more than it hurts me."

"Yes Sir. That is what Father would tell me before he gave me a whipping, that it hurt him more than it hurt me...very well!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Miles put his beef into it. The cane fell four more times, and then Miles looked in horror at his teacher's welted bottom.

My God, if Codrington complains, I might be hanged! But Sedley Codrington was breathing in and out quickly. "Continue, Miles! Make this a whipping to remember, sir!"

"Are you sure—" But the teacher's arm was waving, and so what else was Miles to do? WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! The cane rose and fell eleven times before Miles tossed it down in exhaustion.

Sedley Codrington's buttocks were covered in welts now—fresh and blistering.

Twice Miles's cane had hit the young man's scrotum from the back, and there were welts there as well. A splinter of rattan was embedded in Codrington's left buttock, and Miles could tell that the young man was sobbing.

"I (sob) hope (Sob) you've learned your lesson, boy!" But Miles could see that Codrington was rubbing his penis against the desk with alacrity...and suddenly, Miles was mad.

"Learned my lesson? You are some sort of pervert! My brother was right about you! This is your enjoyment is it not?"

Miles reached over and grabbed Sedley by the ear and dragged the young teacher to his feet, and watched with some satisfaction as the man stumbled about with his breeches bunched round his ankles.

"Look at your private part! I know why it's large!"

Miles picked up the rattan cane again and swatted Sedley across the tip of his penis hard, and the young man squealed, but the penis did not look as if there was any sign of abating the erection.

"I-I'm so sorry, Miles...you are right...I did enjoy this!" Sedley Codrington sobbed. "I-I should be punished further—"

"And you will!" Miles ground his teeth and took the cane and began whacking Sedley across the buttocks.

"Take off your breeches and dance for me!" As Miles slashed at Sedley's shoulders, hips buttocks and thighs, the teacher undressed completely and began jumping about, awkwardly.

Then Miles grabbed Sedley by the shoulder and brought Sedley behind his own desk. Miles opened a deep drawer and grabbed Sedley's penis and testicles, shoving them in the drawer. "Lean on the drawer, sinner!" Miles roared.

SLAM! Miles shut the drawer on Sedley's groin and the schoolmaster screamed SLAM! Miles shut the drawer again, harder, and Sedley burst into tears.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! Finally, Miles opened the drawer, and to his disgust, the teacher had had a greasy orgasm all over the contents of the drawer.

Miles backed off and scowled at the teacher. "What will you do to make up for your sins, Codrington?"

And later Miles wondered why he'd not backed off when the young teacher had fallen to his knees and undid Miles's own breeches, and taken Miles's lengthening private part in his own mouth....

THE END

12