Seduce Me Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OHhhhhAAAhhh!!!!

Feeling him pause, I said "please baby...don't ....stop now...." as the surge began... and my pussy reacted involuntarily and thrust upward...

"Please...douuooohhhh...touch me there....

And he persisted, causing me to shiver as I felt his lips suck tenderly on my pussy...and felt his tongue...slide down...find my love threshold...tarry...explore...and begin to slip inside me.

My fingers, now mingling in his hair, urged his mouth tighter into my passion... as I encouraged him to ...as I wanted him to touch me, with his tongue... to start...as I began to cum .... with my son... licking my muffin... tasting my cream...while I felt his fingers caressing my bottom... lifting me to his lips....as I felt his fingers probing my anus, while his tongue slid deeper inside me....as I felt him fucking me with his tongue...I was rumbling with the awesome rush...and began to involuntarily jerk my hips...pressing my cunt into his face..as the reverberating climax continued ...wanting to feel more of his tongue slide ...deeper..into me.. the intensity of the waves crashing over me.... so absorbing ....

As my climax slowly subsided ...leaving me completely drained... I felt his hand slide comfortably up to cup my breasts, to rub my nipples again...as he began to slide slowly up ...lifting his head from between my thighs... lingering...teasing my bush again as my vulva quivered.

Still almost in a dream...I felt him slowly gently kissing my stomach...running his tongue all over ...sucking on my nipples, alternating from one breast to the other, with his lips agitating me..deliciously sucking ...making me reach new heights of excitement... .until the second climax began building, and continued, and receded, and all the while, his hand massaged my bottom, lifting me so the doors of my hot love ...so the lips of my muffin .. rubbed tight against him...waiting for his ...

And then I felt him, moving ever so slowly and gently until his penis rubbed against ... the lips of my pussy.. and I felt the hot bulbous head slide ....slowly up ...and down ... the entrance to my...vagina.

"NO!" I tried again....as I felt his hardened cock sliding against me, feeling the head of his penis slide down, from the top of my pussy, along the passion channel, pausing to agitate against my clitoris, probing both the opening to my vagina and down...between my cheeks, rubbing against my anus, opening anew the demands of my long dormant appetite, starting another deluge of juice and passion..

But I couldn't stop my hips from jerking...and suddenly,....I could feel the head...his penis....slowly sliding...opening wide ...my lips to slip along ...and excite .. the inner lips of my waiting vagina ...to fill me...excite. expectantly...hungry ....

And then he stopped...as if to tease me...

My nipples scraped against his chest as I squirmed and agitated, causing their own ripples. I felt him move, as if to impassion them even more, slowly dragging his body across mine, as if to intensify the contact, causing my breasts and nipples to roll tightly against him and riot in the process.

Our stomachs were tight, his pressing hard on my pubic hair almost ready to blend his with mine as he.... My thighs were wide open, with him resolutely positioned, the tip of his penis throbbing just outside, teasing the entrance to my cunt, my pussy lips sucking at him. I thrashed around, but couldn't dislodge him ...exciting myself even more in the movement.... feeling our bodies grinding together....

"Mom." I felt the head of his throbbing cock, vibrating just outside me, seeming to grow..."I love you..." he whispered in my ear.

"Please don't ...baby..." I whispered back, almost trapped by his body on...nearly in ...mine... "We shouldn't do this...it's wrong... "

"But I love you...and you love me....

Lying there in that brief moment, my thighs wide open and around his hips, my breasts and nipples scraping against his chest, his pulsating cock firmly snuggling just outside my vagina....

"I can't... we shouldn't... you have to ...stop...

I felt his throbbing cock grow ... and slide a bit tighter against me...

"Mom...I ...want...you ....to ...I love you... please....I don't want to hurt you....you're so beautiful...I just want to make love to you...now..."

"No! Stop now....I don't want you to ..." but I couldn't stop the sensation of my pussy lips...as they nibbled against the tip of his dick "..please...baby...don't...rape... me."

Again, losing control, I closed my eyes as my hips pushed back at him...trying, despite my words, to slide him inside, feeling another wave of cum building.

I felt the slightest hesitation and said...

"I love you too...but... "and then felt his pulsating rod move again, slide a little more between the lips of my labia, again almost inside me. I groaned, realizing my pelvic movements were ....helping as the climax began to build..."oohhh ...baby... please...don't...ooohhh...fuck me..." I whispered in his ear, feeling him react to the word....

His cock, throbbing and lingering just outside my vaginal passage, was the most exciting thing I'd ever experienced. I could almost feel my pussy lips wrapping around him....trying to draw him in...

In disappointment, I felt him draw back, feeling the thick head of his penis slide away from the opening of my vagina. I could almost sense my pussy lips...desperately suckling against the head of his cock as he withdrew

And, I couldn't stop the sensation and moan....as I felt him slowly slip the head of his dick back up and down my passage of love, gently nudging my clitoris again, to a new level... sliding down between the cheeks of my bottom to excite my anus again, lifting my legs to increase the intensity of his cock head sliding... up and down...in and out...now pushing at my anus.... Now slipping along the lips covering my vagina...

My hips began to move with his rhythm...accepting that My vagina wanted ....more....My breasts needed...wanted....My anus was ....waiting....

Whenever he slipped around my muff, I kept trying to draw him further up..into...me...

When he slid down...around my bottom...I tried to spread my cheeks so he could....find a way...inside me....

And then, as I felt his cock flirting up and down around my passages of love...he raised up and looked at me, trapped under him...and said, "mom I do love you...I just want you to feel good..." and as if to emphasize his point... I felt the head of his dick slowly slide again along my now well lubricated offerings, first pressing my anus beginning to distend it ... and then against my... vagina...almost.... making me whimper with desire both times...

And I began to moan... still saying "NO!, please stop...don't ... do this" as he continued, ever so slowly, and gently, sliding his hot wand back and forth...alternating...first my pussy...then my ass, exciting me no end...

And then I felt his pulsating intensify....and I felt his cock head bobbing again just barely touching my pussy lips ...and he groaned ..."Mom...I need you... now.. you smell so sweet and... taste so good...it feels so good with you.... "

"Ohhhh..baby..." I groaned, wanting to pull him deep into my hungry body....as my hips began their involuntary jerking again ...and I felt myself stretching...pushing my pussy lips up...trying to capture his cock...and pull it back to me...

Trying to stave off...what...I whispered "baby...please...it's not too late....I'll do whatever you want....but...we shouldn't do this... you shouldn't....I'm not supposed to...let you...make love to me..this way...it's wrong to want ...to let you ....do this..."

"But mom..." he leaned closer, whispering in my ear, "you liked it...when...I...touched...you...didn't you?"

"OH!!...sweetheart....yess...." I conceded, "but I was wrong...to ...let you....touch...me...there..."

"Mom...I thought you really liked it....when...I touched you... I thought you wanted me ...to kiss you...and put my tongue...in ...you... there....didn't it feel good when I licked inside ....your ..."

"Ohhh, yesss, baby...." I hurried to interrupt, "you did make me...feel...fantastic...so sweet...so gentle...so tender..." fighting with the thought, the so recent memory.

And then I whispered, "but darling...I can't... let... you.... put...your..." Pausing while I searched for the words...sliding my hands up around his face...

"People would think it's incest..." pausing a moment...feeling him throbbing so tight against me "if...I let you...fuck me..." feeling his lurch again at my use of the word, moaning again, as I felt his dick slide tighter... "OOOHhhh... baby....please..."

"Mom, I do love you..." he breathed in my ear. "I just want to make love to you..."

"But I can't...want ...I'm not supposed to let you... ooohhh...so excited...baby...I'm not supposed...to want you...to let...you oooohhhhh...baby...please...oooohhhh pllease..."

"Mom, please...I really...love you...I don't want to hurt you."

He slowly gently, kissed me on the lips, cupping my breast and rolling my excited nipple, shifting slightly ...letting my hips shift... up.

"Mom, do you really love me?"

"Honey, you know I do.."

He slowly gently, kissed me again, slowly massaging my breast, as he slipped his tongue into my mouth...licking my lips.

As he withdrew his tongue from my sucking lips...in slow motion, yet like on a roller coaster, I felt the head of my son's virgin penis slip ...inside ...my pussy lips.

I groaned and closed my eyes....waiting...

When he didn't ...continue ...I forced my eyes open..to see him...as we both throbbed at the sensation of his cockhead... in me...

"Oh baby....please..." I whispered...

"Mom...I love you..." and he gently pushed his virgin penis ever so slowly...into my vagina...

I groaned and closed my eyes again...so...long...waited... so long.

And he stopped again.

I knew he was looking down at me...watching my reaction...and ...felt him...in me....waiting...

I looked up at him again...with my pussy lips hungerly wrapping around the head of his penis, waiting...wanting ... him deeper ...inside...

We both began to tremble and shudder at the torture of such slow, deliberate...and I heard him whisper, "Mom, I love you" again, as he slid his penis very slowly a little deeper into me, looking into each other's eyes, gently enjoying the tension from my vagina surrounding him.

"Ohhhh my darling....please..."

And again he paused, holding my hips down with his weight...keeping them from rocking forward... I felt his hand slide down my side...under...to cup my bottom...lift me

"Mom?" I heard him whisper in my ear, "you're so tight....you feel so good..."

And he pressed his hard virgin penis a little further into my vagina...

"OOOHH UUUGHHHH....Honneeey..."

I felt his thick penis pulsating in me. When I opened my eyes again, he was still watching, passion in his eyes. I felt myself trying to lift my hips, widen my entrance, making room for him...quivering with anticipation,

But he misunderstood.

"Please mom...I just want to ...make love to you....I don't ....want to...hurt you....

And he slowly slipped a little more of his penis into my raging womanhood.

"UUHHHGGGG...OHHH"

My pussy was now firmly grasping at his throbbing cock...sucking at him...wanting him to come deeper and deeper into his "mother." I couldn't control myself any more...my hips were jerking, wanting him to slide further..

He still thought I was fighting him....

"OHHH Baby Please..." And he did...pushing a little more of his penis into me....

"OHHHHH baby...baby... baby...what are you doing...to me...." wondering how he could go...so...slow...

I felt him gently squeezing my bottom, lifting me a little higher ... as my son slid a little deeper into me....

"OHHH Mommm Youu FEEL Sooooo Tight...."

"UHHHH....You....Feeelll Sooo ....."

My hips were still trapped...I couldn't reach....

I opened my eyes again...and looked deep into his...feeling my inflamed vagina squeezing him....

And then, slowly, I felt my son press his penis deeper into me...

And I began to cum ...again... my hips vibrating against him...

As the waves folded around me, us, I felt him hug me tight, and my son slowly pushed his penis all the way in to fill his mother's vagina.

He stopped, the head of his penis snuggling tight inside me... as we both felt the rollicking vibrations throughout my pussy..

I felt him drawing slowly back while the muscles of my vagina tightly embraced and sucked him...

In panic, I opened my eyes again...and then let them close again as he very slowly slid his cock back into me...this time just a little more quickly ...still watching my reactions.

I couldn't keep my hips from pushing back at him, trying to get more of him inside as I felt his slow slide back into me ...

"Mom?" I heard him whisper in my ear, "please....you're so tight....you feel so good...I don't want to hurt you...."

I could only whimper...as I felt his hard, thick cock slide slowly...out....and back....into me...again

"Mom..." and I opened my eyes. He slowly stroked my breast, further exciting the nipple beyond belief, causing me to moan again. He waited, not moving until I opened my eyes again and looked at him. And then he kissed my lips again...and began to pull his solid penis out of me....making me watch him....until I felt the head of his penis again, at the entrance of my vagina...and stopped again...

"Mom...I love you..." and he started to slide ever so slowly back into me...as we both reveled at the feel of his young hard penis rubbing inside my vagina...

I slid my hands around to cup the cheeks of his ass,....as I felt him sliding deeper...and stop again....

As I felt his penis sliding again inside my vagina...away... I felt his butt cheeks beginning to shudder...and felt him pause...and slowly pull...almost...completely out...

"Mom....???"

But I could only whimper ....

And feel him slowly, slide back to me, letting my pussy lips again engulf the head of his cock...and feel my son's penis ,,, slowly... slip...back into his mother's vagina as he glided deep into me.

And I pulled him into me....lifting myself...gently urging him deeper... through... feeling the thick head of his penis slowly penetrate ... slipping ... through my cervix...into my womb...

We both groaned as he slowly went deeper and deeper, until he filled my vagina and more with his palpitating penis...and was completely inside me...

Slowly, I began to manage him as he began to stroke...piston his hot young penis in and out of my vagina, lifting me to the next rush....

I held on, reveling in delight at the touch of his pumping bottom filling my palms, while the pulsating sensations of his hardened penis slowly agitated my clitoris and rippled in and out of my vagina. When I slid my fingers between the cheeks of his tight bottom, and stroked his hole, he whispered again, "I love you mom...."

"I love....you....too...oohhh...babbbyy....uhhnn...you're going to make me cum again...." moaning, holding him tight and whispering in his ear.

"OOoh, baby.I do love you....come to mommy...it feels sooo good...OOHHH!!! it's been so long....oh yes, my darling...let me feel you ...inside....I've waited so long....for you....." And, the rolling climax began to crest again, feeling the thick head of his penis continuing to slide up...slowly ...deep... inside...all the way...reaching further, until it seemed I had no more room.

As I held him close... deep in me...his cock began to resonate inside my pussy, I pulled him tighter still, and kissed him, letting him suck on my tongue....feeling him begin to explode deep inside me as I pumped my tongue into him......trembling and shivering...as the earth quake deep inside my pussy began to pound, as the waves began to crash yet again, as I felt his pulsating penis pumping ..with my son straining to slide even deeper into my aching vagina... filling me with his eruptions, now rolling and crashing against mine. Deliriously, I felt his fingers tight under my bottom, and the storm reached yet another height, crashing thunder as he slipped a finger into my anus.

My legs locked around him, I pulled him tight so my cunt could squeeze up and down his awesome tool, and feel every charge as he emptied himself into me.

"Ohhhh baby....YYYYEEEESSSS.....it feeellss ssooo goood... harder......don't sstoppp...fuck me baby....OOOH SWEEEET DARLING...PPULLLEEAASE..."

Finding finally the crescendo of fulfillment as my vagina sought to suck every bit of juice ...my young virgin son could offer.

Epilogue

I woke slowly...drifting up...in a mist...images flickering... taunting me...

Where am I?

Why is everything spinning...

"YOU...MOTHER..FUCKER..."

"YOU RAPED...The Woman...You ...LOVE?"

I started fully awake with a start..

It was raining...

I kept my eyes closed...afraid to move...

thinking....trying to remember...where am I?

and now we can go 3 or 4 different ways...the dreams continue, it did happen and..., there is revenge...(but not my style), ...your turn...or a completely new approach...?

To Be Continued...

12