Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK, Amanda. I guess if I'd been that close to my fa... to someone that I'd lost in such a tragic way and it was so tied to a song, it would probably get to me, too."

Oh, Amanda...you idiot... She'd completely forgotten that Jack never knew his real father... or even exactly who his real father was. He'd grown up thinking his mother was his older sister and his maternal grandparents were his parents... something that hadn't been revealed to him until he was in his thirties. It seemed he was doing his best to ignore that fact completely. She didn't think it would be a good idea to bring it up, so she let it go.

She stood up and faced him. "Thank you for being so understanding, Jack. Now that I've gotten this out of my system, I'll be fine. I hope I haven't completely ruined the weekend for you..." He smiled faintly and shook his head. "Why don't you sit back down and relax. Have another cigarette while I go in and splash some water on my face. I think I saw some beers in the mini fridge inside... Would you like me to bring you one?"

He grinned sincerely. "Now that would be great! And what would be even better is if you shed that robe before you come back out... be naked with me, lovely Amanda..." he growled as the grin turned wolfish and his eyes traveled heatedly down the front of her partially open robe.

Amanda smiled sexily as she grasped her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders. Flames leapt in his eyes as his lids lowered. She said softly, "I'll be right back with your beer." She turned to walk inside, trailing her robe behind her and swaying her hips as much as she could. She smiled when she heard him growl softly.

She was in for a surprise when she returned about five minutes later. Jack was sitting up on the chaise with his hard dick standing straight upward. He grinned wolfishly again as he took the beer from her. "Have a seat, sweet girl... I've been anxiously awaiting your return, as you can see!"

Her initial surprise gave way to instant lust when she realized that he'd been turned on just by watching her remove her robe and walk away from him... Or was it just that? "My, my, Jack... do I turn you on that easily or did you give yourself a 'helping hand'?" she asked provocatively.

Jack just about choked on the beer he was gulping, then he growled through his teeth, "Get over here and sit on my cock, Amanda, and no more smart-ass comments like that!"

The tone of his voice brooked no arguments; she should obey him or pay the consequences. She moved next to his right side and swung her right leg to the other side of the chaise and grasped the back behind his head to steady her as she lowered herself toward his lap. He tortured her as she looked down to watch. He grasped his cock and rubbed the head back and forth along her wet flesh. She gasped when the tip rubbed over her sensitive clit.

When she thought she was going to go insane with lust again, he finally ended the torture by placing his cock at her entrance and grasping her hips to help lower her onto him. Amanda positioned her legs so she could just sit on him and move her hips however she wanted. She took her time and relished the feeling of his cock buried inside her, twisting and grinding her hips to get the stimulation she needed. She closed her eyes and just gave herself over to the needs of her body for a while and ignored the needs of her heart... again.

It was working very well until she felt Jack's hands move from cupping her ass to cup her face. She opened her eyes to look at him. What she saw made her heart thunder with need. His eyes held tenderness as well as burning desire for her. "Oh, Jack, I... " she started to moan but was cut off when he pulled her face to him and crushed his lips to hers, silencing her.

I know what you were gonna say, sweet girl... but I don't want to hear it. I know it... but I don't want to hear it... He let her kiss and her body tell him as well, but he didn't want to hear it...

And he didn't want to think it, either...

12