Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 05

Story Info
The sex is heating up... but so are his feelings.
4.7k words
4.86
8.2k
00

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's troubling you, sweet girl?" Jack Nicholson asked Amanda Lewis after he'd kissed her to get her to stop chewing on her lower lip again.

I guess I'd better bring this up now... Amanda decided the best way to get Jack to be open to her idea was to make him understand that she hadn't really intended for it to happen... it was just working out that way. She really didn't like the thought of lying to him...But, it's not exactly a lie...

"Well," she winced as she hesitated slightly, "I'm afraid to bring this up now... when it may already be too late... but... I just realized that... I never even thought about... birth control... "

Jack's eyes widened in total shock.OH... HOLY SHIT!!! AW FUCKIN' HELL!!! Neither did I... Goddamn it... what do I do if she's pregnant? His brows furrowed into a frown.

What do you mean, "what do you do...?" It doesn't matter what you do... what matters is what she does...

"Amanda... I'm sorry, because I didn't think about it, either. I'm not really prepared to have any more kids at this point in my life. But at the same time, I can't stand the thought that you'd get rid of an unexpected pregnancy..."

Amanda placed her fingertips over his lips to stop him. "Jack... I'd never do that... especially to you." She took her fingers from his mouth and lowered her eyes. "In fact... I must confess to you that... I'm hoping I'm already pregnant."

Jack put his fingers under her chin and nudged it upward until she looked up at him again. His eyes were narrowed. "What do you mean? Why?"

She swallowed nervously and bit her lip again. "Because... I want a child... and why not have the child of someone I've loved and admired for years! I didn't do this to try to entrap you in any way. Once this weekend is over, you'll never hear from or see me again. And you don't have to worry about how I'll be able to care for the child. We ended up getting a very nice settlement from my father's wrongful death suit because of the accident and the trust fund that was set up provides more than enough for me to live comfortably."

Jack frowned harder as he realized that she'd planned this from the beginning. He backed away from her and sat up on the edge of the bed. "Amanda... how could you do this? Why would you deliberately want to have a baby with someone you know doesn't... love you... and that you were planning all along to raise the child without a father?" He started to get angry, the situation uncomfortably reminding him of his own background.

"Please, Jack... don't be angry with me. I know this sounds terribly wrong and selfish on my part, but... I didn't plan for this to happen! It was just a dream... a foolish wish... that just started to come together this afternoon... when you came to my rescue. I didn't rent a car that would break down on purpose! I had no way of knowing that YOU would be the one who came along right after that happened! I didn't MAKE you pull over to help me! This is just something that I... want. As much as I want you!"

She sat up and moved next to him and laid her forehead against his right shoulder. "Please, Jack... don't be mad at me! I REALLY want this and I won't make any demands on you... you won't have to be involved at all after this weekend... I promise!" she pleaded hoarsely as tears gathered in her eyes.

Jack sighed heavily and closed his eyes. She sounded so sad and... desperate.OK, sweet girl... I get it... But why did it have to be ME?!!! Why couldn't you just pick some random bastard off the street? I don't know if I'll be able to just walk away if there's a child involved... my child...

Oh... what the fuck are you thinkin', Jack?!! You don't owe this girl anything! You didn't ask for this... she snuck in under your radar and ambushed you! She said it herself... she doesn't expect anything from you! Just relax and enjoy the weekend and don't worry about whether you knock her up... It's her choice...

You just happen to be the lucky bastard she chose...

He sighed heavily one last time and put his hand under her chin, raising her face to look at him. "OK, Amanda... I'll let you have your dream. But I'm still not making any promises... whatever happens... happens. But you do have to promise me one thing... no more tears. We're here to have fun together... Now that I know your ulterior motive and you know that I'll do what I want when we part Sunday night, I guess there's no more unpleasant surprises to spoil the rest of the weekend... right?

Amanda breathed a sigh of relief and smiled softly as she nodded at him.Oh, thank God... he's not mad! Even if I never see him again after this weekend... hopefully I'll have the best reminder of all...

Jack leaned over and kissed her quickly then he stood up from the side of the bed and looked down at her for a moment. "How about you scoot your ass out to the fridge and get me another beer while I go piss. Please... sweet girl?" he added sarcastically when she raised her eyebrows at him. He realized his request had sounded like he was treating her as a slave... and she obviously wasn't going to kowtow to him... no matter how much she claimed to love and respect him...Smart girl...

She grinned cheekily at him as she crawled off the bed and headed out to the living area of the seaside bungalow they were sharing for the weekend to the mini fridge in the kitchen. He watched her shapely ass flex and her rounded hips sway as she walked away from him, growling softly as he could already feel a tingling in his loins again.Goddamn... but she's got a hot body... He chuckled softly as he headed to the bathroom when she was out of sight.

**********

Half an hour later, Amanda Lewis was lying next to Jack Nicholson in bed while they watched some lame late night TV show. Both of them were feeling a little subdued at having found out from a late night sportscast that the L.A. Lakers had lost to the San Antonio Spurs that night, 103 – 115. Jack was pleasantly surprised to find that Amanda was almost as a big a Lakers fan as he was.

Jack was propped up on pillows, sipping on his third beer of the night while smoking another cigarette and Amanda was scooted down, lying against his lower chest. She couldn't keep her hands from wandering all over his body. He groaned softly every time she fondled his balls and his semi flaccid cock. She looked up at him when she heard a soft rumble of laughter in his chest.

"You want to fuck me again, don't you, Amanda?" Her eyes widened slightly in embarrassment. His wolfish grin returned. "Isn't that why you keep fondling myfamily jewels? The more I come inside you, the better your chances of getting knocked up..."

She smiled and chuckled with him. Then she told him honestly, "The truth is, Jack... I just can't keep my hands off of you! Lying here with you like this... I'm not thinking about getting knocked up by you... I just want to get fucked by you... As much as I'd love to have your baby... that's just a side bonus for me! The real prize is you... your cock and how it makes me feel when you're inside me!"

Her smiled widened when she felt his dick hardening in her hand as she told him how much she enjoyed fucking him. She scooted down a little further and engulfed his cock in her mouth, stroking slowly up and down his full length, her lips and tongue applying just the right amount of pressure. Within just a few strokes, he was fully hard again.

Jack groaned and nearly choked on the swallow of beer he'd just taken when she suddenly moved down and sucked his dick into her mouth.Goddamn... is there anything you can't do well, sweet girl? It was the first time she'd actually gone down on him and it felt even better than he'd imagined. He stabbed the last of his cigarette out and leaned his head back to enjoy her excellent blowjob.

Beer and a blowjob... a blowjob and beer... He had a new mantra to concentrate on to keep his "feelings" for Amanda from overwhelming him... again. He drained the last of his beer and set the bottle aside to concentrate on the feeling of her hot, sweet mouth sucking his dick so good. He moved his hands to her head to tangle in her soft brown hair and move it away from her face so he could watch her.

She opened her eyes as she released his cock from her mouth and stared at him as she stuck her tongue out to stroke it from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip. Then she swirled her tongue around it before slowly sucking him in and engulfing his entire dick again. He growled, "Aw daaamn, sweet girl... you sure as hell know how to use that tongue... but I want your hot, wet pussy again..."

He grasped her cheeks in his hands and lifted her head until her soft lips released his cock. When she looked up at him, he continued to hold her face in his hands as he urged her to move up and climb on top of his body. Wordlessly, she straddled his hips and positioned him so she could lower herself onto his aching shaft, both of them emitting soft moans as he slid up inside her tight, slick flesh.

Jack leaned back and stared at Amanda as she slowly rose and lowered herself on his throbbing pole, his hands grasping her hips to help her a little. She leaned forward and brushed her lips and softly swiped her tongue across his lips, causing him to part them and thrust his tongue out to tease hers as they continued to stare into each other's eyes.

She lowered herself fully onto him and started rotating her hips gently, moving his cock around and around inside her, screwing him again.Ohhh fuck, Jack... you are soooo screwed... He sat up and wrapped his arms around her sexy body and closed his eyes as he deepened the kiss, both of them moaning hotly. He couldn't decide whether Amanda was better at kissing or fucking... for a virgin, she sure seemed to learn fast!

Amanda clung to Jack's shoulders and neck as she continued to writhe her hips against him as much as she could... his arms were tightly crushing her body to his. But his kiss... his mouth was moving on hers with such tenderness as his lips pressed to hers, parting them gently to languidly stroke his tongue against hers... gently nipping her lower lip with his teeth and then sucking on it softly.

By God... the man sure knows how to drive me wild... His kiss was causing tingles to roll down her spine and pool in her lower abdomen, which then built to an aching throb in her pussy. Which was why she felt compelled to writhe her body on his the way she was... he was driving her to it... driving her wild!

Amanda groaned deep in her throat as her hips bucked a few times from an intense orgasm that snuck up on her when he grasped the back of her head and thrust his tongue forcefully inside her mouth. She instantly recalled the intense sensation of his cock thrusting into her in the same way.

Jack answered her deep groan with one of his own as he felt her tight cunt, once again, pulsing on his dick...Good God... that feels sooo good... I just love to make this woman come... He promised himself right then that he'd make her come as many times as he could that weekend... especially when his dick was inside her!

He laid back and pulled her down to his chest, maneuvering her body so that he could roll her over and take control. He was losing control of his heart, but he wasn't about to relinquish control of his body to her. He couldn't give her his heart, but he could sure as hell give her as much pleasure as his body was capable of... which felt like it had doubled ever since he learned of her virginity and that she had wanted to give it up to him!

Jack Nicholson normally wasn't interested in virgins. What could they possibly know about sex? And he sure as hell didn't want to have to take the time to teach them!!! But something about the way Amanda had looked at him and had reacted to his touch and kissed him that very first time... It had told him that she was a very sensual woman. So when she had revealed her virgin status, he knew was in for a real treat... a nice, tight virgin pussy in a woman who already instinctively knew how to please him! Amanda had given him the best of both worlds...

And he wanted to give as much back to her as he could... as far as pleasure was concerned, that is. He kept reminding himself that was all he could give her... And give it, he did.

Amanda writhed, moaned and screamed in his arms as he made her come three more times over the next half hour. He lost it when she screamed and dug her fingers in his ass cheeks as he slammed into her deep and hard, her pussy tightening wonderfully on his dick. He stayed buried inside her as she squeezed the cum from his cock, his back arched and his head thrown back as he groaned loudly.

Jack looked down at her when he felt her orgasm finally end. Her warm, brown eyes slowly drifted open and her soft pink tongue snuck out to wet her dry, swollen lips as she struggled to suck in a breath through her nose instead of her mouth. He could feel her full breasts still heaving against his chest. And there was still no mistaking the look in her eyes...

He grinned devilishly and quirked an eyebrow at her as he rumbled in his sexiest drawl, "It's OK, Amanda... you can go ahead and say it. I think I deserved it... Don't you?" He chuckled softly at the wolfish grin that spread her luscious lips.

"I love you, Jack Nicholson," she moaned deeply as she reached up to pull his head down and kiss him fiercely.You're an arrogant bastard... but I still love you... And yes... you deserved that... Boy, oh boy... did you deserve to hear that...

The next thing they knew, they were both yawning. It had been quite a long day, so they got up and went into the bathroom to brush their teeth and clean up a little. Jack moved beside her as they both laid down in the bed and let the boring TV show lull them to sleep...

**********

They both woke up the next morning a little after nine o'clock. Amanda happily discovered that Jack liked to start his day off with a quick, hard fuck. Then he swatted her ass as she got up and told her to order some breakfast for them from room service. She frowned at his tone of voice and put her hands on her hips and stared at him.

She sighed and chuckled derisively, shaking her head, when he scowled at her and said, "Don't argue with me in the mornings, sweet girl. I should've warned you that I'm not a morning person... I get very grumpy if I don't get my way... especially in the mornings. But... you're off to a pretty good start. You didn't even try to stop me from my morning fuck!"

She smiled wider, looking at him over her shoulder as she sashayed into the bathroom. "Stop you from your morning fuck? I was worried whether I'd have to coax you into it or not!" She chuckled when she saw his sleepy, devilish grin just before she closed the door. She used the bathroom quickly, and then went back out to call Room Service and ordered their breakfasts.

While they ate, she told Jack that she'd have to shower and dress to go up to the main Inn for a little while to look around and make her evaluations on the amenities they offered. She reminded him that she was supposed to be working, after all. He said that he understood and told her that he'd just lounge in the bed and relax until she got back.

**********

Amanda was impressed with the main lobby and extra services offered at the Pacific Views Inn that had been open for only a month in Santa Barbara. The lobby was comfortably elegant and would appeal to both the middle and upper class guests that they were hoping to attract. They had a nice array of accommodations ranging in rates from modest to fairly expensive... depending on how posh you wanted your surroundings to be and the extra services that were included with the rates.

Falling in with a new trend, the Inn had a full spa and beauty salon, catering to both men and women. They also had a fully equipped exercise room, along with an indoor pool and sauna room. There were Jacuzzi baths in some of the rooms and all of the cottages, which also had hot tubs on the private patios. Amanda planned to make full use of that with Jack at some point. There was also a beautifully landscaped outdoor pool with a bar and snack area, easily accessible from the Inn and all of the cottages.

And the dining room in the main Inn was situated so that it had a full view of the ocean. The menu offerings were very creative... the Inn had hired a new up-and-coming chef to come up with some of his own original recipes based around traditional Southwest and Pacific Coast cuisines. It also offered price ranges to fit everyone's budgets.

Amanda was most intrigued with the spa. She'd never indulged in anything like that before... that kind of pampering could usually only be afforded by the fairly wealthy. She lived comfortably on her trust fund, but she wasn't about to let her think of herself as wealthy. But her employer was paying all of her expenses this weekend and they had told her to avail herself to any and all of the amenities in order to be able to rate them fairly. She decided to see if she could book herself for a massage and a facial later that day.

Imagine her surprise when the receptionist at the spa advised her that her "guest" from bungalow six had already called and scheduled massages for both of them that afternoon at around four o'clock. Amanda smirked and chuckled and asked the receptionist to also schedule her for a facial afterward. Then she smiled widely when the receptionist commented, "You know... your guest's voice sounded awfully familiar. I could swear I've heard his voice somewhere before..."

Amanda chuckled again. "Yes... he does have a very distinctive voice. We'll see you this afternoon!" she added on her way out the door, smiling brightly at the receptionist's perplexed expression.Boy, is she in for a surprise later...

When Amanda returned to the cottage, it was quiet inside... no TV, no stereo, no shower running. She walked into the bedroom and Jack Nicholson was nowhere to be seen. She frowned as she turned around to walk back out into the main room of the cottage and then yelped suddenly when she was grabbed from behind.

Strong arms grabbed her body and imprisoned her against a solid torso that was obviously naked as she felt a hard cock pressing against her ass. Hands automatically went to her breasts and grasped them firmly, squeezing her nipples, which hardened instantly. Then his hot breath was on her left ear and neck and her initial jolt of fear and surprise gave way to molten desire as soon as she heard his voice.

"Heeere's Johnny!" he growled seductively as he rubbed his hard cock up and down her ass and then licked and sucked on her ear lobe.

Amanda laughed throatily as she reached around and grasped his hips to press and rub her ass against him. "Ooooh, Johnny... it's sooo good to feel you again! Do come inside..."

Jack needed no further invitation. His hands went to the waist of her slacks, undoing the button, lowering the zipper and forcing them and her panties down her hips and over her ass. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside when they fell to her ankles. Then she moaned softly when she felt him thrusting his dick slowly between her thighs, rubbing it against her slick, swollen labia.

Amanda's knees nearly collapsed when Jack reached down and stroked her sensitive clit as he continued to torture her pussy lips with his hard cock. He whispered in her ear, telling her to move to the side of the bed as he stayed right behind her, his fingers on her clit and his cock between her thighs, and then she obeyed when he told her to kneel on it.

She was about to go insane again as Jack continued to torture her with his fingers and his cock. Especially when he bent down to nibble on her left shoulder and then whispered in her ear, "If you want me to fuck you, Amanda, you're goin' to hafta come for me first. I wanna feel your tight little cunt squeeze my cock as I slide inside you. Can you do that, sweet girl? Can I make you come just by strokin' your poor little swollen clit with my fingers? Or would you rather I kneel down behind you and stroke it with my tongue..."

12