Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 06

Story Info
Against his better judgment, Jack Nicholson loves her...
4.4k words
4.56
7.8k
00

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Nicholson sat back in his chair on the private patio of Bungalow #6 at Pacific Views Inn & Cottages in Santa Barbara and took a long swig of beer as he watched Amanda Lewis licking barbecue sauce off her fingers. Amanda had ordered them a portion of Southwest-style Baby Back ribs for lunch and they had both relished the taste of nice, cold beers with the spicy-sweet flavor of the sauce.

Amanda was also continuing with their discussion of the successful season that the Los Angeles Lakers had been enjoying so far that year, it being Saturday, April 18, 1987, the last weekend before playoffs were to begin. She kept pausing to insert fingertips between her lips to suck the excess sauce from them. "But you know who... I think is the most... underrated player... on the team... this year?"

She stopped and looked at him with her right thumb still poised between her lips, waiting for him to indicate whether he was interested in her opinion or not. He raised his eyebrows indicating that he was waiting to hear her answer, wondering if she was as astute at judging talent on a basketball court as he felt he was.

"Byron Scott," she said confidently as she picked up her beer and drank her last few swallows.

Jack's eyes went wide and his eyebrows rose in admiration.Damn... the girl has been paying attention... He decided to see just how much of a basketball geek she was. "What makes you think he's underrated?"

"Well, for starters, he's not one of the highest paid players on the team, but his stats are right up there with Kareem's and Magic's and James Worthy's. I think he's like the third leading scorer so far this season and have you noticed how many three-pointers he's made this year?! I think only Michael Cooper has made more than him, but he's also attempted way more than Byron has, too! And his free throw average is better than anyone else's. I just think he's a more valuable player than some people give him credit for... that's all," Amanda finished self consciously when she realized she'd probably rattled off way more information than Jack was interested in hearing.

She was amazed when he nodded his head and his facial expression indicated that he was in agreement with her. Then she was blown away by what he said. "I'm impressed, Amanda. You've obviously been following the Lakers as closely as I have. I'm sure you know that I have season tickets to all the home games... How would you like to accompany me to tomorrow evening's game when we get back to L.A.?"

Jack couldn't help but grin widely and nod at the excited look that came over her face as she exclaimed, "Really, Jack? You mean it? Yes... I would love to go to the Lakers game with you!" Then he chuckled when she jumped up and ran around the table to grasp his face and plant a quick hard kiss on him.

Then he laughed when she realized she still had her napkin from wiping barbecue sauce off her fingers in her hand. She balled it up, took aim at the trashcan behind her chair on the patio and said, "Amanda Lewis going for the basket... she aims, she shoots..." She paused as she tossed the napkin squarely into the can. "She scores! And the crowd goes wild!" He laughed harder as she made crowd noises and went into a little "victory dance."

Jack's dick took notice as he watched her breasts bouncing in the little white string bikini top as her hips and ass gyrated provocatively in a circle. The white triangles of material barely covered her breasts, pussy and her firm, round ass cheeks... it just served to emphasize how hot her body was. Which reminded him...

He glanced over at the water bubbling away in the hot tub on the corner of the patio. He wiped his mouth and his fingers one last time, stood up and moved over behind Amanda and grasped her hips as he moved his in conjunction with hers. "Hey, sweet girl... I think the hot tub is probably warmed up now. What do ya say we have some good, clean fun while we relax in the nice, warm water... hmmm?!!!"

She leaned back into him, wriggling her ass against his semi-hard cock. "Mmm... that sounds good to me, Jack. But I think we should probably wash our hands and make sure we got all that sticky barbecue sauce off our fingers... don't you think?"

Jack laughed, low and throaty, as he turned her around to face him. "Oh, no, sweet girl... I have a much better way to clean our fingers..." he said sexily as he took her right hand in his left one and brought it up to his mouth. He took her thumb and licked it slowly until he got to the end and then sucked it into his mouth. At the same time he brought his right hand up in front of her mouth and stared hotly at her as she did the same thing, starting with his thumb.

They continued to stare intently at each other as they thoroughly licked and sucked each other's fingers clean. A few times they both groaned softly and closed their eyes as their tongues laved a particularly sensitive spot or when an erotic image was evoked. By the time they were done, Jack's dick was completely hard and Amanda's pussy was dampening her bikini bottoms.

Jack took Amanda's hand and led her to the edge of the hot tub. He stopped and unzipped his shorts and dropped them on the patio before stepping into the churning water. He turned and faced Amanda and raised one eyebrow, indicating to her that she was to be naked as well. He grinned wolfishly as she reached behind her and untied her bikini top and let it drop from her breasts and then pushed the tiny bottoms from her hips, letting them fall to her ankles. She took his hand as she stepped in with him.

They both sank down into the warm, bubbling water and positioned themselves next to each other in front of some of the massaging jets. They both uttered deep sighs as their bodies relaxed against the angled side of the tub.

"Mmm... I could easily get used to this!" Amanda muttered throatily as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back on the edge. Then she jerked slightly and gasped quietly when she felt Jack's hand slip down between her thighs and heard his voice in her right ear.

"Well, don't relax too much, sweet girl... I have plans for your hot body in this hot tub that have nothing to do with relaxation!" he growled sexily as his fingers stroked into her pussy when she automatically spread her thighs for his hand. Jack laughed softly and kissed her neck just below her ear as she moaned and squirmed her hips.

"Ohhhh, Jaaaack... that feels sooo good..." Amanda moaned as he circled her clit with his fingers.

He laughed softly again and said, "If you think this feels good, let me show you something that will really get you off!" Jack urged her to turn around on her knees and showed her how to widen them and place her crotch right in front of one of the water jets so that it was shooting directly at her clit. Amanda gasped and then groaned as she adjusted the distance between her pussy and the jet so that it was stimulating her clit with the just the right amount of pressure.

Jack moved up behind her and started rubbing his stiff cock on her pussy lips and massaging her breasts with his hands, squeezing her firm nipples with this thumbs and forefingers. Amanda was about to go insane again. She angled her hips back, positioning the head of his dick at her entrance and groaned, "Fuck me, Jack! Fuck me, now!"

Jack Nicholson growled as he reached down and grasped her hips and shoved his forward and up, burying his throbbing cock inside her once again. He ran his hands up her body and pulled her tightly up against him as he started to thrust into her. "Goddamn, Amanda... your greedy little cunt just can't seem to be satisfied enough! Just how many times will I have to fuck you before it will be enough for you?"

Amanda groaned, "I can never get enough of your cock, Jack! I wish you could fuck me all day and all night! Ahhh, GOD, Jaaaacckk... just keep fucking me... pleeeassse... Ohhhh, YEEEES!" she moaned as her hips bucked from an intense orgasm due to the stimulation of the water jet on her clit and his dick stroking her pussy.

Jack moaned softly as he felt the massaging pulses of her tight cunt on his shaft again.Fuck... that feels sooo good... He grinned wolfishly as he decided to see how many times he could make Amanda come with his dick inside her before he couldn't hold back any longer...

Forty-five minutes later, he had his answer. Five times... he made her come five times while he fucked her. But now he had her doggie-style on a cushion beside the hot tub and was pounding her g-spot. She screamed and came so hard that his dick just couldn't hold back; he exploded inside her. He groaned loudly as he buried his shaft in her and let her tight pussy once again milk him completely.God... how I love to hear her scream and feel her throbbing on my cock...

Jack was starting to realize there were a lot of things he loved about this young woman...

Just because you love the way she responds to you and the way it makes you feel when you know you're pleasing her, it does not mean you love her... Just because she's gorgeous, sexy, smart, funny, a huge Lakers fan and wants you to fuck her all the time does not mean you have to love her...

That's right, Jack... just keep trying to remind yourself of that... If you keep repeating it enough, you might actually start to believe it...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

**********

After they'd cleaned up, Amanda told Jack that she wanted to go lay out by the pool for an hour or so and get a little sun before they went for their massages at the spa at four o'clock. Jack told her to go ahead and that he'd come join her in a half hour or so and they could leave from there to head over to the spa.

She gathered up her suntan lotion, sunglasses and her evaluation checklist so she could go over it while she was relaxing by the pool and figure out what other things she needed to check out and rate for her report to the travel agency. She tied a sarong around her hips over her white string bikini bottoms, slipped on a pair of sandals and gave Jack a quick kiss before she headed out the door to the pool area.

She found a comfortable chaise lounge beside the pool and turned it so she would be fully facing the sun, laid a towel on it and set her things down on a small table next to it. She noticed how hot the sun felt and decided to take a quick dip in the pool to cool off before applying suntan lotion. Amanda removed the sarong from around her hips, stepped out of her sandals and made her way to the diving board at the deep end of the pool.

She executed a smooth dive and swam the length of the pool mostly underwater, emerging in the shallow end, and then swam a couple laps to help work off some more of her lunch. She smirked slightly when she realized that she and Jack had probably worked off at least a couple hundred calories worth in the hot tub after lunch! She climbed out of the pool and went to sit on her chaise. She didn't even notice the bar waiter whose eyes had followed her every move.

But he had noticed her the second she walked into the pool area, her tall, curvaceous body instantly drawing his attention. Her lovely face and warm brown eyes when she removed her sunglasses had just enhanced her attractiveness. And when she climbed out of the pool and the dark firm tips of her breasts were clearly visible in her tiny white bikini, his cock had hardened instantly.

He watched her intently as she coated the front of her body with suntan lotion, just wishing it was he who was running his hands up and down her shapely legs and all around her firm breasts. He grabbed a tray and walked over to where she was sitting, holding it in front of his crotch, and asked her if she would like something to drink. He nearly melted at the dazzling smile she flashed him as she politely declined. He turned away, disappointed, and headed back to the bar when she picked up some piece of paper and studied it, as if dismissing him.

About a half hour later, he noticed her standing up and applying suntan lotion to the back of her body. She had no problem with her arms and legs, but he noticed her struggling to put it on her back.Now's my chance to get to talk to her... He hurried over and asked, "Can I help you with that, miss? Would you like me to put some lotion on your back for you?"

Amanda glanced over her shoulder at the tall young man and noticed he was rather cute. He had sandy colored hair and deep blue eyes and he appeared to be about the same age as she... early twenties. She turned around and stepped back slightly as she faced him and eyed him speculatively. He had a nice build; broad shoulders and well-muscled arms with a tight, flat stomach. She didn't mean to, but her eyes kept traveling downward...

She almost gasped aloud when she saw the bulge in his white shorts; it was obvious he had a hard-on!Oh, my... did I do that to you?!! She couldn't help thinking to herself. When she looked back up into his eyes, she noticed his face was flushed and he looked a little embarrassed. She couldn't help herself... she stared at him and smiled sexily as she turned her back to him and said, "Why, thank you. That's very kind of you. Yes, I could use your helping hands on my body... well... on my back, that is..."

The waiter smiled back, thinking he might just get lucky later as she seemed to be interested in him. He took her suntan lotion and squirted some in his hands and started to gently rub it into her shoulders and back. He smiled wider when she moaned softly as he gently massaged her shoulders, his dick beginning to throb in his shorts as he felt he was definitely going to get lucky later...

"Just what the fuck is goin' on here?" Jack growled quietly as he approached Amanda and the young man who was eyeing her and grinning at her wolfishly as he rubbed his hands on her back.

The waiter's hands jerked away from her body when he looked up. He'd instantly recognized the voice and all the blood drained from his face when he saw it really was HIM... "Holy shit..." he whispered hoarsely. You're Jack Nicholson!"

"You're goddamn right, young man. And just who the fuck are you and what are you doin' with your hands on my woman?!!"

The waiter's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he glanced at Amanda and then back at the big star he never expected to run into at his job. "I... I... I'm so sorry, Mr. Nicholson. I didn't know the lady was with you! I saw her struggling to put lotion on her back and... I just thought... "

"I know what you were thinkin', you little bastard! I saw it in your eyes! You were thinkin' you were gonna get more than just your hands on her!" Jack paused as he moved up to Amanda and grabbed her arm to pull her next to him. "Well she is with me and I'll beat the shit out of you if I ever see you look at her like that again. Are we clear?!!" Jack gritted through his teeth.

The waiter swallowed nervously and nodded his head before he turned around and quickly headed back to the bar.

Jack jerked Amanda around to face him, thinking she would be scared at how angry he was. Instead, her eyes were smoldering at him with passion and desire. He felt his anger dissolving but he wanted to make it clear to her that as long as she was with him, she belonged to him... "Don't ever let me catch you looking at another man like that while you're with me! Do you understand me?" he growled at her.

Amanda nodded and licked her lips as she glanced at his firm mouth. "Yes, Jack... I'm sorry. It'll never happen again..." she whispered.

"You're goddamn right it'll never happen again!" he gritted as he grabbed her face and crushed his lips to hers, kissing her fiercely until she moaned and melted against him. Jack opened his eyes and spotted the waiter watching them from the bar. He continued to watch the waiter as he took his hands from Amanda's face and put them on her hips and dragged them down to grasp her ass and smash her hips against his so she could feel his hard dick. It always turned him on to know that other men also desired the woman he was with...

Amanda groaned and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and clung to him as her knees weakened with his cock rubbing against her. The next thing she knew, she and Jack Nicholson were putting on a very public display of affection... both of them moaning loudly as his hands roamed over her body... her hands digging into his hair... his lips trailing from hers down her neck to her shoulder... licking and sucking on the sensitive skin as her head flopped backward.

Jack suddenly backed away from her, breathing heavily. "Grab your things, Amanda. We have unfinished business to handle before we get those massages..." he said quietly.

She quickly gathered up everything she'd brought with her and slipped her sandals back on as he grabbed her hand and led her out of the pool area and back to their bungalow. As soon as he got her inside the door, he stripped her bathing suit off of her, led her to the sofa and pushed her down onto it.

As he unbuttoned his shirt, he told her firmly, "Spread your legs, Amanda... I'm going to remind you whose dick your little virgin cunt craved... and why!!! And don't ever again make me think that you'd prefer another man's cock to mine... or I'll..."

Or you'll what, Jack? What the fuck has gotten into you?!! Why do you care whether she's attracted to another man? Once this weekend is over, you can't expect her to live like a nun now that you've shown her what true carnal pleasure is!!!

Yeah... but as long as she's mine...

As long as she's YOURS?!!! What the fuck are you thinkin'?!! Just fuck the little bitch and let her know who's boss as long as she's with YOU!!! You know you own her body... and her heart, even though you don't really care about that... so just remind her that you know how to give her what she needs... a good hard fuck...

She knows I already know how to give her that... Why can't I make her give me what I need?

And just what the fuck is it that you think you need?!! Oh, no... don't even think it... just DON'T go there, Jack! Ohhh, fffuck... you're gonna do it any way, aren't you, you stupid prick... You're gonna regret this... mark my words... you're gonna regret this...

By the time Jack Nicholson had lost his mental battle, he was completely naked and was lowering himself on top of Amanda Lewis. He stared into her nervous brown eyes as he slowly slid his cock inside her. He braced his forearms so that he could touch her face as he moved gently inside her. He stroked her damp hair back and ran his fingertips over her slightly parted lips.

He pleaded quietly, "Let me love you, Amanda. Make love to me... please..."

Amanda closed her eyes and whimpered when he said the words she had most feared to hear.Oh, God, Jack... don't do this to me... please... don't do this to me!!! She opened her eyes and stared up at him with tears threatening to spill over at any moment.

"Oh, God, Amanda... don't cry. I don't want to hurt you... can't you just... pretend? Pretend I'm not the bastard I've always been my whole life... pretend I'm a man who loves you... who wants you... who needs you... Please, Amanda... I need you..." he pleaded hoarsely.

"Oh, God, Jack... I love you..." she whispered desperately as she reached up to pull his head down and kiss him deeply as she opened her body, her heart... and her soul to him... She promised herself it would only be for this one time... for this one moment...

Yeah, right, Amanda... You're gonna regret this... mark my words... you're gonna regret this...

But it was awfully hard to feel like she had anything to regret at the moment. Jack Nicholson was making love to her more tenderly than she'd ever though him capable of... kissing her deeply and passionately... then trailing his lips down to kiss her neck and shoulders... lifting slightly to stroke his left hand down her body and tenderly caress her breast... all the while staring at her with a look of desperate passion and desire in his beautiful hazel eyes.

12